The Mysterious Tribrid's Mate...

By SilverFoxxFire

Princess Alexandrea is a Mermaid-Witch Hybrid but unknown to the world, she has a secret that she is infact t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-The Beginning
Chapter 2- The Beginning Part 2
Chapter 3- The Beginning Part 3
Chapter 4- The Beginning Part 4
Chapter 5- The Present
Chapter 6- Diana
Chapter 7- Meeting Him
Chapter 8- Meeting him- Part 2
Chapter 9- "Why is she in your room?"
Chapter 10- First day of Training
Chapter 11- Anniversary Ball
Chapter 12- The unexpected encounter
Chapter 13- The Exorcism
Chapter 14- Xander, I'm a Tribrid
Chapter 15- Secrets Uncovered
Chapter 16 - Trident's New Owner
Chapter 17- Ex-counter
Chapter 18- The Prophecy
Chapter 19- Yes I'm a Tribrid
Chapter 20- Esarosa Diana
Chapter 21- Secret Mission
Chapter 22- The Sorceress
Chapter 23- Promise to Azireah
Chapter 24- First Blood Moon Eclipse
Chapter 25- Pyromancer's Attack
Chapter 26- The Lake Nymph Nimue
Chapter 27- The Aftermath of first eclipse
Epilogue

Chapter 28- Meeting the Necromancers

2K 57 3
By SilverFoxxFire

We both quickly stopped and pulled back. Xander put my feet back on the ground and we both ran towards the source of the scream.

Shockingly it came from Ryan's bedroom. I ran past Xander, inside the room. As soon as I entered, the door slammed shut behind me. I turned around and tried to open it again but to no avail while Xander slammed his fist on the door but it wouldn't bulge.

"Tsk... I was wondering when will you wake up and lucky me, I finally found you.", Someone spoke behind me.

Wtf? I quickly turned around to see a really handsome man, probably in his 30's standing a few steps away from me, with his arm wrapped around Diana's neck. He was wearing black jeans and had a black cape on top of it.

Apparently he wasn't wearing any shirt, hence his chest was on full display. What the hell, if he wasn't the enemy I swear I'd be completely smitten right now. But something caught my attention. There was a tattoo of a circle on his chest, which seemed oddly familiar. It took me a minute to realize what it was.

"The Necromancer's mark!", I accidentally spoke out loud.

"Surprisingly you do recognize it. Not bad. So what I've heard about you isn't completely fake. You do know an awful lot of the so called forbidden magic, since I've heard you used it from my friends.", He replied.

I looked at Diana to see if I could find a way to get her out of his grip but Diana seemed to be in some sort of daze. I looked down at her arm and saw blood running down from her arm.

"Though I should say, the magic, I heard you used reminded of someone I once knew. ", he continued. Even though he was looking at me while speaking, his eyes seemed to be lost in a distant memory.

As soon as I noticed his attention being diverted I lunged at him. But he disappeared right at that moment and reappeared to my left, next to the open balcony.

"Didn't anyone teach you it's unruly of a female to pounce on a truly handsome man?", he replied while feigning shame.

"What the? Seriously, are you for real?", I replied in a shocked and irritated tone.

"Oh I assure darlin', I'm very real and not your wildest fantasy ", he replied.

"Wtf?! Just shut up and let go of her!", I shouted in irritation.

Honestly I was more pissed at his cockiness than being angry. Seriously, I wonder how the fuck did he become one of the great Necromancer.

"Oh you jumped at me for her? Apologies for misunderstanding you.", he spoke.

Then he removed his arm around Diana and took a step back.

"By all means, here you go. She's all yours. Anyways I already got what I came here for. ", he continued.

I carefully walked ahead and caught Diana's hand and pulled her towards me. She stumbled at me and I caught her in her arms, giving her support to stand as she seemed to weak to stand on her own.

"What did you do to her?!", I asked him.

"Don't worry. Losing 2 litres of blood wouldn't kill her.", he replied nonchalantly.

"Huh?!", I reacted.

He looked at me in annoyance and replied,
"What? You would have rather preferred to have me kill her? We just need her blood so why should she have to lose her life to give the same."

I blinked at him in surprise.

"But isn't that what you Madmen do? Kill people?", I asked.

He sighed and replied,
"Some assholes cannot change their nature, no matter what you do. However you should know better that no everyone is the same."

His words shocked me but that's when it finally dawned upon me. The Necromancer standing in front of me, is none other than Alaric, Azireah first love.

"Well, see you later beautiful. Until we meet again", he replied while waving his hand and winking at me.

"No! Wait!!!", I shouted.

But he had already teleported out of there. As soon as he was gone, the bedroom door flung open and Xander, Ryan and Sky came rushing in. Ryan quickly took Diana from me and laid her down on the bed.

Xander rushed to my side to check for any injuries, even though I told him I'm fine. But I was still unable to believe what just happened. Sky used magic to scan Diana for any injuries but only found the cut on her arm. Luckily due to super fast healing ability of wolves, her wound had already started to heal.

"How dare he lay a hand on my mate! I'll bloody kill him", Ryan shouted.

He stood up and rushed to go out having bloodlust eyes. It was clear he wanted to find the one who hurt his mate and kill him, so Xander blocked his path and held him, thereby preventing him on going on a crazy war path.

"You should thank the Moon Goddess that she's alive. Had it been any other madmen, they would've killed her for her blood.", I replied while still looking at Diana.

Everyone's attention shifted from Ryan to me. Ryan freed himself from Xander's hold and walked right in front me.

"You're telling me that I should be thankful to see my mate lying here unconscious!!", He spoke with fury in his voice and holding my shoulder and shaking me.

"Ryan, I know you're upset but don't forget who you're talking to", Xander spoke in a stern voice, warning Ryan.

Hearing his Alpha's words, Ryan let go of me.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. Do you know just who the fuck that Warlock was?", I asked him.

"So what if he's a bloody pyromancer! He can burn me all he wants but I'll have his fucking throat ripped out!", he replied.

"The guy who's blood you're out for, is the great Necromancer to ever exist!", I shouted back at him, seeing his outburst.

"If he wanted, it would've taken him barely a snap of his fingers to kill Diana and you know what's the worst thing than her being dead? Is to see her being raised from death to stand and fight against you!", I continued.

Everyone in the room went completely silent. Ryan's fury was gone. He looked like deflated and sat down next to Diana on the bed.

"T-Then why did he let her go?", Ryan asked with a low voice.

"That's what I'm trying to understand. Anyways, Diana is unconscious because she just lost around 2 litres of blood. She needs some time to heal.", I replied.

I, Xander and Sky waited along with Ryan, for Diana to regain consciousness. Somehow we managed to convince Ryan to eat something during lunch time. The whole when we were waiting, Xander was continuously asking me to go back to our room and rest, since I unconscious a while back too. But I refused and insisted on staying there with them, so he asked his pack members to get a couch there for me to rest on.

Around 6 30 in the evening, Diana finally woke up. Sky was the first to notice.

"Andy, Ryan, Xander look she's finally up.", Sky announced.

Ryan helped Diana to sit up and she hugged him. After giving them a few minutes for themselves, I slowly approached her from the otherside and sat next to her.

"How are you feeling sweety?", I asked her.

"I'm definitely weak but thanks to the strength you gave, I feel like I'm healing a lot quicker.", she replied with a smile.

I nodded and asked, "Ok... I know it's too soon to ask but I need to know what happened before I entered?"

"It's ok. After you left in the morning, Ryan went after you and to call Xander. I was alone in the room and I was about to get out of the bed when someone appeared in front of me, out of nowhere. I screamed seeing him but then he incanted something. Then all that I remember is like some dream, where you entered and you both had some conversation while he was drawing my blood out using magic and then I fainted.", she explained.

I nodded.

"Hmm.. ok... well I'll leave and let you rest. ", I replied.

Then I turned to Xander and told him, "Love, just make sure that she's give Pomegranate juice, it helps with increasing the blood production."

I got up and walked out the door. Soon to be followed by Xander and Sky. Once we were outside, Sky spoke,
" Glad she's doing good but we need to make sure she stays safe right here and is no where near the battle, on the coming eclipse."

"Yeah I agree! Xander you need to make sure that Ryan stays back with a few wolves to keep Diana safe tomorrow night.", I added.

Xander and Sky looked at me confused.

"What?", I asked them.

"Why would she need protection tomorrow night?", Sky asked me.

"Wouldn't she need to be protected tonight?", Xander replied.

"Huh? Guys the eclipse is tomorrow night so obviously you need to protect her then", I explained as if it's obvious.

Then looked at each other and then turned back to me.

"Andrea... Baby the eclipse is not tomorrow night. It's tonight.", Xander replied.

I was shocked. He's got to be kidding me right?

"Yes Andy. Well technically it's around 2 am, which becomes the next day, so maybe that's why you got confused with the date.", Sky explained.

"What the heck?!", I shouted in shock.

*Wait.... if the eclipse is tonight. That means they would try to raise their leader tonight and they already have Diana's blood i.e. the Esarosa blood now. Which means the only thing they need to find the leader is....*, Seph mindlinked.

I gasped and spoke out loud, "The Trident!".

Shit! Kathreen is in danger!

I turned around and ran towards the guest bedrooms wing. Xander and Sky ran after me, calling my name to behind me. I stopped as soon as I reached that wing and turned around to look at Xander and Sky

"Which room is Kathreen staying in?", I asked them.

They pointed to the room to my right. I quickly opened the door and walked inside. I called out her name but no one replied. The room was empty, so I turned back at them.

"Where is she?", I asked them

Sky quickly got out his cellphone and called on Kathreen phone. I paced around the room waiting for her to pick up the call but despite calling numerous times, she didn't pick. I was growing agitated and worried by each passing second.

Xander quickly mindlinked to his pack members asking them if anyone saw Kathreen. However no one did, so he ordered them to go search for her as he saw me getting worried.

Soon enough there was another scream coming from the backyard. We all rushed there to see one of the pack wolves, injured and lying on the ground with blood all around him.

Xander crouched down next to him, while Sky used healing magic on him.

"What happened here?", Xander asked.

"Alpha as you ordered, my mate and I went looking for Luna's sister. After a few minutes of searching, we finally saw her being caught by one of the Madmen who adorned complete Black outfit. When we tried to stop him, he incanted something and my mate screamed and bled her death while randomly cuts formed on my body, which soon started bleeding. But he left me alive to give a message to Luna." He answered.

"What the hell is it?", I asked seething in anger.

He spoke in some automated voice and I realized that he is hypnotized into giving the exact message.
"Don't worry, we'll meet tonight. By the time I will take good care of your sister and also thank you for making my task of retrieving the Trident, so easy. I hope that you are looking forward for your date with me, your one and only dearest Seth."

Hearing his message I could feel the fury rise within me.
Seth! That fucking Necromancer kidnapped my sister!

____________END OF BOOK 1____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 689 15
Getting streetfood was one thing but stumbeling over villains in the process was another one. The worse part was that no one knows what really happen...
158K 2.7K 24
🔞🔞Imagine coming face to face with Hisoka as someone who cannot use nen. This condescending man only sees people as his playthings and you seem to...
99.4K 9.1K 92
[BUNDLE] BOOK 1: There's a reason buried things should always stay buried. For better or for worse. To have and to hold a demon for eternity. She say...
40.1K 2.3K 7
"You better stay away from me, little human. You don't know what I'm capable of." I laugh in his face. "I've got you wrapped around my finger, big bo...