Our Disaster. || Johnny Depp

By Lizzy_Darling

in which a student starts off things with her teacher. "Nah, this is chill." started: february 2021 finished: More

cast
Lipstick
My First Crush
Low Beam
Detention
Normal
Uncomfortable
Strawberries & Cigarettes
Friends
Rebels
Hangover
Young & Dumb
Play Date
Shy Away
Narcissist
Okay
Zitti E Buoni
Dead Leaves
Do I Wanna Know?
Moving On
Destination
Du
Buzzkill
Teachers Pet
Basic Instinct

Cheer Down

540 30 3
By Lizzy_Darling

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Thursday, October 8th

I didn't hear the bell as for the past three days I've been lost in thoughts. I tried to talk to Mr. Depp but he just won't let me. I find reasons to stay a little longer after class but he seems to literally want to get away from me as fast as possible. He behaves like a goddamn kid and I am sick of it. It gets me angry on a whole other level like having the urge to punch him. But honestly why would he ignore me if it actually was Emily, well Margot, who did shit to his brother? I'm like not even a part of this dumbass trash.

Quickly I turn my face to look up as I feel a hand on my shoulder. My shoulders slump at the sight of Ian. My expectations were too high. "Comin'?" He asks and taps my shoulder again. Nodding my head yes I quickly push the books in my bag before standing up and following him outside. Like I imagined, Mr. Depp was already gone.

"So, Oscar just texted me to hang out this evening. Y'all want to come?" Ian asks as the four of us make our way to Ems bedroom. She also tried to make contact with Lucas but just like his stupid brother he's been acting all stubborn and refuses to talk to us. Which is fine by me but Em seems frustrated. However, Sam immediately agrees to the offer and lays an arm around my shoulder. He looks down to me with a questioning face.

I think about it for a moment. I'm not in the mood. But damn it this stupid fuck won't get me moody just like that. On top of that it sounds much better to chill with friends instead of staying in my room, overthinking and becoming crazy. Dang I often feel like I'm too much.

I blink to come out of my thoughts and nod my head yes. "I think I'll stay here. I've got something to do." Em says to exclude herself. I sigh internally. I feel like she really has to like this guy to be as down as she's been lately. "We'll talk later, alright?" She says to Ian and smiles a little before going inside her bedroom.

"What's up with her lately?" Sam asks me after the three of us followed Em with our eyes for a bit. I don't think I should tell them in detail what's up with her, she's the one to decide whether to tell people things. "She'll tell you when she wants." I respond and lean a little onto Sam's side. He slowly nods his head and runs his thumb over my upper arm. "Do you want to go out and eat?".

Ian and I both nod out heads. I give Sam a quick kiss before the three of us enter our bedrooms too to change clothes or put away our bags. I put my bag on the chair in front of my desk and the books inside the shelf on the side. I also change the pants I wore into a skirt that matches to the blazer I'm wearing with black tights underneath. I thought it would look better when going out to eat and probably drink.

When I'm about to leave my bedroom again my eyes take a quick look outside through the window. I stop in my tracks and let the hand I lifted to open the door sink down again. The sky is grey and cloudy and for a moment I think of changing into pants again. But I leave it and only grab an umbrella before entering the hallway again.

"You ready, lads?" I shout a little louder so the boys will hear me inside their rooms. I lock my bedroom door and when I turn around I see the two of them are already outside waiting for me. "You didn't honestly think we'd spend more time inside than you, did you?" Ian chuckles. I admit I should've guessed that. "Nice skirt. Please, go on ahead!" Sam grins at me. Widening my eyes I laugh and playfully hit his arm.

After the boys and I went out for dinner we collected Oscar from his school a little further from ours. I'm trying to sound as discretely as possible when commenting the outside of his school as "that's lookin' ... clean!". I smile uneasily trying not give out a bad vibe.

Oscar chuckles a little and goes "not exactly your niveau, I know, it's enough for me though.". "I'm sorry, I wasn't being rude." I quickly apologize but thankfully Oscar assures me he did not take it in any bad way. While having the umbrella in my right hand I hold Sam's with my other as the four of us walk along a street and decide to find a comfortable bar to spend the evening. It drizzles a little.

When we found some place Sam holds the door open for the three of us and steps in at last. Oscar suggested the bar. It's looking really decent until now. Ian points towards a table next to a few windows where we come to sit down and get a few drinks. "Now, I have to admit that Ian didn't tell us much yet. How did the two of you meet?" I ask and rest the umbrella against the wall beside me.

"My mom just recently had another of her little events and Oscar was catering there." Ian tells me and takes a quick look at his boyfriend. He smiles sweetly and hugs his arms. "After somebody caught us making out I found it better to quit the job though." Oscar laughs a little. He leans back in his chair and and plays with his own fingers on the table. "It was really funny!".

"Not at all. It was awkward and embarrassing." Oscar contours to Ian's comment and laughs uneasily. I raise my eyebrows a little but keep my mouth shut. Thankfully that is the time our drinks get served which easily led to another topic of conversation. Oscar is my age but one year behind us in school. He's got dark brown, almost black hair and, which fascinated me the most about him, blue eyes.

At some point Ian's boyfriend asked me back how Samuel and I got together. I look at Sam and the moment we have eye contact we start chuckling. "We're not a couple." Sam informs him and grabs my hand. It's underneath the table so I guess neither Oscar and Ian noticed that. "We're sort of forced to become one which we refuse to be until it is inevitable." I clarify and somehow feel weird saying that. I feel stupid thinking about it sometimes since Sam and I literally are a couple but just don't want to be called like that to score off our parents.

"Let's get us some shots." Ian says and raises his hand to have some waiter walking over to us. "You're inviting me aren't you?" Oscar asks. Ian nods his head yes and orders two rounds of Vodka for us. "I'm inviting all of y'all." He adds and leans in his chair again.

Sam let's go of my hand to put his on my thigh instead. "Thanks, honey." I thank my friend and take a tiny sip from the drink I ordered at first. Oscar shares a smile with him but that's it already.

ੈ⋆💌⋆ੈ

"You should've brought your car. The weather is shit as fuck." Oscar laughs when we got to his home. Ian chuckles himself and steps a little closer to his boyfriend who does the same. I was prepared to watch them sharing a kiss but Oscar only hugs Ian at first. While having Ian in his arms he looks around for a quick moment, then pecks Ian's cheek. "See ya." He says.

Ian waits until the door closes behind Oscar. "He's cool, isn't he. What'd you think of him?". Having arms hooked with Sam we stroll down the streets towards our school. It's gotten dark and there's only a few souls along with us out here. "Funny guy. I like him!" Sam says.

"Yeah, he's cool." I add and nod my head. I didn't exactly know what to say to be honest. Oscar was kind of right the walk back to our school was much more exhausting than the idea of Ian driving back.

I press a kiss to Ian's cheek as Sam and I say goodnight to him. He opens up the door to his bedroom and closes it again after stepping inside. "You wanna come over?" I ask when entering my bedroom and leave the door open. Sam nods his head yes and steps inside. He kicks the door shut with his foot and takes off his jacket to put it on my chair instead. "So what is your real opinion of Oscar?" He asks and sits down on my bed. Meanwhile I step in front of my closet to strip my clothes and put them away.

"What do you mean by real opinion?" I query and now walk to my bed to put on my Pyjamas. But Sam grabs them first and holds them away from me, "stay like this." He grins. Rolling my eyes I rapidly reach out my arm and grab hold of the clothing.

While I'm getting dressed Sam clarifies his question "I know you better than you apparently think. When Ian asked us you made stuff up so.. what's your true opinion?". I sigh and shrug my right shoulder. "He came off a little odd to me. Though I may be just a little too overprotective." I answer and put my hair up in a bun with the hair tie I as good as always wear on one of my wrists. The alcohol kicked in, I'm feeling a little drunk.

"He's going to be fine." Sam says and lays an arm around me as I rest my head on his shoulder. "Go brush your teeth, you should go to bed!". Nodding my head a little I keep still for just another couple of seconds before slurping over to my bathroom. I don't waste too much time and start to quickly brush my teeth and wash my face with warm water. Cold water would only wake me up again.

When I walk over to my bed again, Sam is still sitting there and doing something on his phone. As soon as he sees me he puts it away though. I lay down on my bed and sigh exhausted by the day. "Feeling sick?" Sam softly asks and stands up from the mattress to let me crawl underneath the blanket. I shake my head no, "just tired. Are you staying?".

Sam slowly bends forward to properly cover me with the blanket and presses a kiss to my forehead. "I'll go to my room." He says and smiles sweetly at me. "Good night." I smile back and turn on my side to watch him walking to my door. He stops in his tracks in front of it instead of leaving and slowly turns around again. "Are you fine?".

Furrowing my eyebrows a little I nod my head yes, "why?". "I, uh, I just had a feeling that you felt a little blue lately. I just want you to know I'm there for you." Sam says with his back resting against the door. My blank face contours into a smile at his words. "I know. I'm fine though." I tell him and watch how he nods his head and smiles too.
Then he leaves.

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Ngl this Italian band from the ESC performed a freaking cool song.

Thank you very much for reading

Please vote and comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 744 30
Alles was sie wollte ist, die Vergangenheit zu vergessen. Die Vergangenheit, ihre Familie und all das Leid, welches ihr wiederfahren ist. Sie wollte...
897K 21.9K 93
High School, Drogen & Partys Amara Gefangen in einer Beziehung mit ihrem gewalttätigen Freund, der sie zwingt Drogen für ihn zu besorgen. Zurückhalte...
24K 398 14
-Darkromance- -Start:22.2.24- Als Amaya endlich auf die neue Schule kam, dachte sie es wird wie vorher. Mr Martinéz, ihr neuer Lehrer, macht ihr da...