๐๐€๐๐๐˜ || T. FUSHIGURO

By 3musk3t33rs

[๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ž... ๐™ข๐™ง. ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ก... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
10
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
20
Text messages
21 + text
22
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
23
24
25

IV

22.9K 943 5.5K
By 3musk3t33rs

Narrative

Dinner was silent. Not a single sound was made. Toji extended his hand out to you and megumi for a word in prayer.

You grabbed his hand and held onto megumi's. Toji's hand was quite bigger than yours and more defined. As strange and grumpy the man looked, his hands were quite soft and gentle like. While you sat admiring his hand, Toji couldn't but think the same for your hands.

You all bowed your heads and prayed for the food then began to eat. It stayed quiet for a while, until megumi finished his food and looked up at you.

You looked up at the doe eyed boy and smiled. "Are you still hungry megumi?" You asked.

He nodded, wiping the Alfredo residue off his lip with a little napkin. The males watched you stand up with the plate in hand, walking to the stove.

You served just enough, not too much to where he would get a tummy ache but enough to where he would be satisfied.

You warned megumi about the food being hot and that he should be careful with it. Megumi nodded in agreement.

While your attention was drawn from megumi, you saw that Toji had barely touched his food. As if he hadn't even wanted it. You tilt your head in concern.

Toji noticed your eyes on him and wondered why, then looked down at his plate and seen that he had not ate anything from it. "Oh, sorry... " was all he said.

"No please, it's fine. If you don't like it, I could make you something else?" You replied.

Toji slumped in his seat feeling bad that he was wrapped up in his thoughts and had barely ate the food you made for him in his son. "No need..." he said picking up the food and eating it, making you even more concerned for him.

After taking a bite, Toji knew why megumi liked you so much. No wonder the boy slept soundly at night. The food was immaculate, better than what they had been serving him at work. It was pure heaven in his mouth. He missed the feeling of home-cooked meals. It felt like he was home again.

He watched you and megumi exchange smiles and small giggles about the day you both had. The outside may not have shown how he felt but hearing you talk about it ignited something in his body. He wasn't sure what it was, but he knew that he didn't want it to end.

He hummed in delight and continued eating. After exchanging giggles with megumi, you thought it would be best to ask how Toji was doing.

"So... How was work sir?" You asked politely in hopes he would answer.

He mentally sighed at the term and hoped you had not forgotten his real name.

"Work was fine..." he said. You nodded pushed your plate to the side.

"I'm sure it was, did you make any big sales today? I heard a lot about other corporations competing with you. But I assume Zenin corporations will come out on top as always, right?" You reassured.

Toji gripped his fork. You were absolutely right about the competition increase after Toji became the CEO. But the fact that it was being brought up at the table fired him up.

The only reason there was an increase in competition was because of you. If you didn't linger in his thoughts at work and distract him during business meetings, he wouldn't be in the situation he's in right now. With him answering questions late and turning in paperwork late, it made him angry.

But like you said, Zenin corporations always comes out on top... always. Even he hated that damn corporation with a passion and wanted to branch off into his own to make it bigger and better.

But some things got out of hand and one thing lead to another, now here he was. Stuck working for a company he truly hated, competing for the title of number one while you lay in his thoughts doing sinful things he knows he shouldn't be doing.

"I said work was fine," Toji huffed, causing you to side eye him.

You let the feeling go then stand up to put your plate away. You hear whines coming from behind you seeing megumi holding his plate up with Alfredo sauce all around his mouth, again.

You gave a fond smile. "I'm sorry megumi, there isn't any more. Would you like a dessert? Or a drink?" You asked.

Before megumi could answer, Toji spoke. " There will be no need for dessert, he's full enough as is and needs to get ready for bed."

You furrowed your eyes at the grown man and looked back at megumi who held his head down.

Pity.

"Come here boy," Toji motioned his son to come near him and examine him. "You look filthy, go upstairs, wash up, and get ready for bed." Megumi headed his fathers orders and looked down.

"Say goodnight to Ms. y/n..." Toji instructed.

Megumi walked up to with his head low and hugged your leg. You awed and patted his head, tilting his chin up with your finger.

You saw that Megumi had tears in his eyes. You caressed the poor boy's cheek and smiled softly. "It's okay honey, I'll be up there to tuck you in. I'll give you dessert tomorrow. Will that be okay with you?" You cooed.

The teary eyed child nodded and wiped his tears away, hoping you would be true to your word. You held out your pinky and linked it with his.

"I pinky promise that I'll give you dessert tomorrow okay? I promise I won't break it!" You beamed. Megumi held your pinky with his and shook it.

As tacky and cliché as it sounded, Toji was surprised that megumi actually believed it. He was quite fond of you all's bond and wished he had something like that.

A promise at least, that everything was going to be okay and that there was no need to worry. Toji wanted something... of course it was you... but he wanted something more. More than than that professional, formal act you've been pulling with him.

With that, young megumi scurried upstairs and getting himself ready for bed. You smiled to yourself and noticed that Toji didn't leave his seat.

Mentally preparing yourself, you walked up to him. Unfazed by your presence, you cleared your throat. He had no reaction. You cleared your throat and finally caught his attention.

Toji looked up at you and noticed how close you both were.

"I can take your plate if you'd like? I'm going to wash the dishes and then tuck megumi in. I'll head out afterwards." You smiled.

Taking his plate and walking over to the sink, you started washing them. Toji watched your every move.

His thoughts began to wander again, wanting to contain them and keep them from distracting him. Toji wanted to hear your voice again, but feared he might say something that could offend you.

"Is something on your mind sir? You've been awfully quiet." You glanced at the dishes, giving them a scrub.

Toji looked at you then back down at the table, thinking of a good lie.

"Well?"

He cleared his throat. Then began to speak, "Nothing's on my mind, I was just thinking about how work is going to be tomorrow." He lied

You paused then went back to what you were doing. "You hesitated... but I guess. I can't blame you for what you do, as long as you're okay then I'll leave it alone."

He sighed in relief to himself, seeing although you've caught onto his lie. You still let it go and chose not to pester him about it.

"Don't think I won't ask for the truth in the near future, it does trouble me to see you in a state of distress and frustration." You said finishing the last dish.

Toji widened his eyes and realized how he's going to have to speak up about his lustful thoughts soon to you.

"It's also none of my business what goes on between you and your son, but at least give him the care that you needed as a child. He is going through things that you constantly look over and need to start considering for it might keep him from growing mentally." You snapped slightly.

You then realized what you said, then immediately going upstairs to avoid him.

Toji let your words sink in and linger. It stuck with him. He was quick to go grab a bottle of alcohol to consume, keeping your words from hurting him mentally.

Why is it always the ones with the attitudes I fall for?

••••••••••••••••••••••

You arrived at Megumi's room and opened it to see megumi getting ready to hurl a toy at a nearby wall. His eyes connected with yours and put his toy back into its designated area.

You huffed and giggled at him. You saw he was ready for bed and was really tired.

You walked over to him and picked him up, placing him under the covers. You turned off his light and waved goodbye.

Megumi was too tired to hear his bedtime story tonight, so he was sound asleep the moment you were near the door.

You left his room and walked downstairs to get yourself ready to go.

Toji watched from upstairs, near the corner of the wall. He studied you in his slight drunken state and wanted to bid you goodbye, but he knew it would have been a drawn out goodbye and would most likely do something he would regret in the morning.

Toji watched you leave, locking the door behind you. He traveled to his room slowly. He made sure not to make too much noise while going to his room.

Once he arrived in his room, he got ready for bed (in a sloppy manner) and plopped on his bed.

Thinking about what you said really angered him, but it was what he needed to hear. He couldn't fire you for telling you about himself, considering he would have to go through the trouble of finding yet another nanny. Plus Megumi really liked you and wanted to consider his son feelings for once.

Toji sighed and decided that the best idea would be to write you another letter. Or at least try to text you.

He groaned in frustration and gripped a nearby pillow and held it close. He let his thoughts wonder yet again and began to feel his face flush red.

He buried his face in the pillow before feeling a familiar tent in his pants grow. This wasn't the first time it has happened.

In fact, times like this was frequent. Whether it was just a random thought of you or you doing something in his mind that could possibly arouse him. It would happen at work, home, everywhere.

It was irritating and he wanted it to stop. But he couldn't help himself, he liked you a lot.

He just couldn't bring himself to admit it.

The older male had two choices. Deal with his problem now and forget about or find something to occupy him until his "friend" goes away.

Toji groaned once more, feeling horrible how much you've got him wrapped around your finger. He knew what he had to do...

It wasn't easy.

••••••••••••••••••••••

You woke up the next morning feeling a bit better than last night, yet you still felt bad for putting him in his place. It felt wrong and unnecessary. You felt as if he didn't deserve to hear what you had said, since you should've considered his feelings as well in the situation. But, it was over and done with.

You thought to yourself that maybe you should consider looking for a new job since you were most likely fired from the nanny job. Although, you were going to miss megumi, it was for the best.

When you looked at your phone you noticed you had received a text message from someone.

XXX-XXX-XXXX
____________________________________

6:00 am

Unknown number
_____________
Hello, y/n. It's me, toji.
Listen, about last night I understand you care
For megumi and his well Being, but what you said Last night really did hit Me. It made me realize How I have pushed His feelings away. I'm Truly sorry for what I Did and said last night. I was frustrated about Work and didn't want to talk About it. There is no Need to apologize though. For your apology, I would Like if you accompanied Megumi and I to the store. I could really use the help. :)
I'll pick you all up after work ;)

___________
Toji
___________
Send
___________
Dammit, I said send.
___________
Megumi, come help me send this message to y/n
___________
No, not megumi, send
___________
Megumi, please help me send its not working
___________
Just forget

Y/n
______________
Of course 😊

Unknown number
______________
Megumi help me reply and send a cute face like y/n did
_____________
😊 thank you megumi
_____________
No not megumi

_________________________________

After witnessing megumi teach his father how to use his phone, you smiled to yourself. Thankful that you didn't lose your job and that you were going grocery shopping with them.

It wouldn't be too bad, but you were glad. You also took time to figure out how you were going to apologize to Toji for last night. Although the man needed to hear it, it wasn't right.

You got yourself ready and head out the door straight to the Fushiguro residence, ready for the full day ahead of you.

(A/n: hey you all! Sorry about the late update. I did plan on going on hiatus for a while for personal reasons, but then again I thought about how you all seem to really like our books. So instead, I'll just be gone at least a week. That way when I come back, I can just pick up where I left off in my story 😁. Anyways, thank you all for reading this chapter. There are more to come! If I made any mistakes within this book or any chapters at all, please do tell me so I can fix them for future readers. Be sure to read other books within this acc, I noticed everyone seems to love the rengoku one 👀, it's a really good story. Be sure to to leave any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions. And don't forget to vote!! Alright now, bye!! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 11K 21
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘...๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 ๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
81.2K 3.8K 18
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ โคท โ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ, ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โž โคท๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
8.2K 291 17
โžฅ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜ษชษดแด‹ สœแด€ษชส€แด‡แด… แด˜สœสsษชแด„ า“แด€สŸสŸs ษชษดสŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด. ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘ก. ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๏ฟฝ...
202K 5.8K 39
'๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ..' ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...