The CLASSIFIED agent- 𝓐𝓰𝓮�...

By danysdefender

(Completed). "Hail Hydra my ass." You know the AGENTS OF SHIELD but you don't know the Agent that no one kno... More

Cast/Info/Plan
The Magical Place
He knows
Downtime
T.A.H.I.T.I.
Yes Men
End of the beginning
And they're back
HYDRA
Providence
The only light in the darkness
Nothing Personal
Beginning of the End
Shadows
Heavy is the head
Making friends and influencing people
I will face my enemy
A Hen in the wolf house
A fractured house
The writing on the wall
The things we bury
Ye who enter here
What they become
Aftershocks
Who you really are
One of us
Love in the time of HYDRA
One door closes
Afterlife
Echo
Enemy of my frenemy
The dirty half dozen
Scars
S.O.S part one
S.O.S part 2
Authors thanks!!
Second book

Ragtag

1K 32 12
By danysdefender

"Eye witnesses claim the assailant smashed through several walls before killing Colombia's most notorious drug lord, Alejandro Castillo, AKA El Dogo. Speculation continues as to whether this superhuman assassination was carried out by a man, monster or machine."

Fitz turned the television off and said, "The correct answer is D all of the above. What the hell is Deathlok doing in Bogota?"

"And why would he kill a drug lord with known ties to Hydra?" Simmons added

Kat shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know but I do know a Colombian who will be very happy Castillo is dead now."

"Well if they really are in Colombia then Garrett and our hijacked plane might not be in American airspace. I have to expand our search." Skye said

Coulson then knocked on the door, "Guys, you wanna come in here for a minute?"

They walked into the other room and saw Coulson and May standing over a board with circles on it, "This is just about everything we've been dealing with and this connects them all." He wrote the word 'Cybertek' in one of the circles, "Cybertek build deathlok, shipped items to Quinn, who was working for the Clairvoyant who turned out to be Garrett, who planted Ward on our bus, because he wanted to know why I didn't stay dead. Should've drawn another chart for this part."

"No I get it. Garrett's been developing Centipede serum this whole time." Fitz said

Coulson nodded, "Yes."

"And he wants GH-325 as it's final ingredient. A way to stabilize and regenerate his Centipede soldiers." Simmons said

"And it's why Ward came back for the hard drive. It had all of your research about Coulson and Skye. It's all on there." Kat said

"But that's not the only thing on there. Skye left them a little surprise." Coulson said

Skye nodded and said, "A trojan horse. It's been slowly mapping every system they've uploaded it to."

"Well that's brilliant you can wake it up and take over their systems." Fitz said

"Yeah, thanks but it doesn't work that way because I didn't have enough time to build it, so we need to plug this." Skye pulled a USB stick from her pocket, "into one of their computers to activate it. Spoiler alert we can't seem to find one."

"I think we have. Garrett and Cybertek have been working together for years. If it's on Garrett's system-"

Skye cut Kat off, "It's on Cyberteks."

May nodded and said, "Which is why we're gonna go into one of their offices."

"We have no authority to do this. We're no longer SHIELD agents we're-"

Fitz cut Coulson off saying, "We're vigilantes."

"I was gonna say doing this because it's the right thing to do but yeah. So if you're with me, I'm gonna finish what I started. I'll be damned if I'm gonna let Garrett and Ward get away with murder. And I want my plane back." Coulson said

Kat stood up from the bed and said, "Anyone tell you that you're good at speeches?"

Coulson shook his head, "No, have you heard something?"

. . . . . . .

Half an hour later Fitz, Skye and Kat were sitting by the pool of the motel when Coulson walked over to them saying, "We're on with the R&D department up at Cybertek's Palo Alto offices." Fitz groaned and laid back on the sun lounger

"It'll be okay Fitz, no matter how deep they dig, they'll only find the new identities I've created." Skye said

Fitz looked up and said, "It's not that. It's the idea of giving them all access to our designs."

"We're not actually giving them anything. We just need to get inside so we can plug Skye's flash drive into one of their computers. You don't have to go." Coulson said

Fitz shook his head, "It's not that either. It's Ward. What if Garrett put an exploding eye into him to control him? Maybe that's why he betrayed us."

"I'm pretty sure there is an easier reason the mans evil Fitz." Kat said

"I don't believe people are born evil. Something must've happened." Fitz said

Tripp then walked into the area with a brown suitcase, "Sorry it took so long. My mom's real sentimental about Grandad's Howling Commando stuff."

A few seconds later Tripp was opening the case on the bed, "Now Tripp was generous enough to offer up some of his Grandad's spy tech to help us out. We should systematically take a full inventory of...oh my god is that a handheld hypno-beam."

Tripp nodded, "One of the original betas. See how it has the switch on the bottom."

Coulson smiled, "The production models moved it to the side. This is amazing. Almost as cool as..."

"Transistorized blast gun" Tripp and Coulson said in unison.

"Oh my God there's two of them, anyway we have a plane to catch." Kat said

Skye picked something up from the case and said, "Where did they buy this stuff, from the back of a comic book?"

Tripp looked over to her and said, "Come on girl, that's not really a joy buzzer it's an-"

Tripp was cut off by Skye pushing the button and blowing the lightbulbs, "EMP, knocks power out in about 10 foot radius." Tripp finished

Fitz looked through the case saying, "Yeah a lot of vintage SHIELD spy craft was designed to look innocent in case the spy was caught. Like um..." He picked up a box, "Like these smokes." Fitz turned the cigarette and a red laser came from the top of it.

"Thanks Tripp this is a huge help gives us a fighting chance against these bad guys." Coulson said

The smoke alarm then went off, "Great." Jess sighed when she saw the curtains were on fire, "I'll get the fire extinguisher."

Simmons sighed, "Oh Fitz."

"Watch out Hydra here we come." Kat said as Jess walked back into the room with the fire extinguisher.

. . . . . .

Jess, Fitz and Simmons were in the back of the van monitoring Coulson and May whilst Kat , Tripp and Skye were in the front, Skye was on her laptop when she said, "Score one for the Howling Commandos your grandpa's pin should help me locate Cybertek's mainframe."

"I didn't know they had Wi-Fi back in the day." Tripp said

Skye smiled, "They didn't that's the beauty of the pin. It uses UHF to search for data. Nobody's even scanning those frequencies for potential leaks." The computer then beeped, "That's weird. I'm not finding any digital data about anything. Let alone a source for it how is that possible?"

Kat thought about if for a second before she said, "Maybe it's protected Or insulated somewhere inside."

Skye picked up the radio and said, "Guys, just keep them busy a minute longer...okay here we go. Building permits Cybertek's filled in the city. There's something funky about the fourth floor. Only one way in or out extra reinforced security door."

"That has to be it right, no one would have an extra security door for nothing." Kat said and Skye nodded, Kat then picked up the radio, "Coulson, May can you get to the fourth floor?"

A few minutes later they heard over the radio, "Tripp, Kat, Skye get ready for a large file transfer."

"How large?" Skye asked

Just then a file cabinet smashed through the window and landed in front of the van, "Always the joker." Kat said as Tripp got out of the front as Jess, Simmons and Fitz got out of the back and picked up the cabinet.

Tripp hit on the back of the van, "Back it up."

"Backing it up" Kat said as she reversed the van as Tripp attached a zip wire from the van and shot it where Coulson and May were.

Coulson and May then slid down the line using their belts

.. . . . . .

Back at the motel the team were looking through the different files, "Garrett started Project Deathlok way back in 1990. Look at this he was patient zero." Coulson said

"We've been looking at this all backwards. Garrett doesn't want GH-325 for his Centipede soldiers, he wants it for himself." Jess said

Skye nodded, "So he can become a real live boy again and if he happens to create an army of programmes super-soldiers for Hydra along the way, triple bonus points."

"How do we know Garrett didn't do that to Ward too? Maybe he's been programmed?" Fitz suggested

Kat sighed and said, "Fitz, Ward is bad guy when are you going to get that?"

"When I see something that tells me I shouldn't with my own two eyes. We don't know all the facts." Fitz said

Kat scoffed, "You want facts Fitz? Ward murders people. Ward works for the people that raised me the sick, twisted people that raised me. The people that thought you couldn't have any attachments so I had to give up my baby!"

Kat then walked off and into the room, "Kat has a child?" Simmons asked

Coulson nodded, "Yeah, me and May were there when she gave birth to her."

. . . . . . .

Kat was sitting on the bed when May walked in with a slice of pizza, "You never came out to eat."

"Not much of an appetite." Kat said

May sat down on the bed and said, "Look. Fitz can't process the truth about Ward not yet. What he said is what he needs to believe...You haven't mentioned what happened ten years ago in...ten years."

Kat nodded, "It just came out. I have to admit it'd be nice not to feel anything right now."

"You think I don't feel anything?" May asked

"I know you do, but you're not acting like it you and Ward had a thing so you have every right to be furious-"

May cut Kat off saying, "I am. I'm furious. I know that you are scared that they're back, but we need to save our anger and our fear and when we find Ward, we're gonna use that to take him down."

Coulson then walked into the room saying, "You okay Kat?"

Kat nodded, "I am now."

Coulson nodded, "Tripp ID'd a number of Cybertek shipments that ping-ponged across the globe. Brazil, Cambodia, Syria but they all ended up in Havana."

"SHIELD used to have a base there." May said

"I told you we were gonna find him. We're going to Cuba...and Kat, I called in a favour she's okay." Coulson said

Kat stood up and said, "Thank you Phil."

"I have an invested interest in her. I did deliver her." Coulson said

May also stood up and said, "Hey, I helped."

. . . . .  .

In a warehouse in Cuba the team were gearing up, "Because we had to fly in low we'll have to search for our plane from the ground. Fitz, Simmons you have the maps. Do not engage under any circumstances. If you find the bus call us and stand down, or come back here and wait." Coulson said

Simmons nodded, "We understand."

"Let's do this." Coulson said

A few minutes later in a minivan opposite a barbers, Coulson watched as Tripp looked through the window but shook his head, Coulson sighed, "We're too late. They're gone."

"They knew we were coming." Kat said

Skye shook her head as she looked at her laptop, "I'm not sure everyone's gone. Something's generating a lot of volts in there."

Tripp then got back in the minivan as Coulson's phone rang, "Yeah?...We're on our way how far is that from our location?...Get out of there right now. Do not engage wait for us back at the jumpjet."

Coulson then put the phone down, "Garrett's leaving"

"We have to at least try to get to them." Jess said

"Or not." Skye said as she held up her USB, "We still have this little puppy. If there's a computer system in that barber shop, we don't have to chase them anymore. We just plug it in and we wake up the Trojan Horse, and we're off to the races."

Tripp nodded, "Worth a shot."

Coulson nodded as he opened the door of the van, "Let's try it."

. . . . . . .

Under the barbers there was an underground bunker, Jess, Kat , Tripp, Coulson and May were walking around with their guns drawn, "Skye, where are the computers?" May asked

"I'm working on it." Skye said

Coulson looked over to Tripp and said, "Tripp, got anything in your grandad's kit that might help us out here?"

Tripp nodded, "Always, let me take a look.

"Something doesn't feel right." Kat said

Tripp then said, "Over here. There's something behind this wall."

"A secret door?" Coulson asked as they all walked over to Tripp, "I got his they're like. My thing."

Coulson then walked over to the door and in a few seconds pushed a brick in and a secret door opened, "Here we go."

"Finally." Skye said when she saw the computer

Suddenly the lights went out and they saw someone with part of the berserker staff in there hands, "It's a Centipede soldier."

Multiple red lights then lit up around the room, "No it's multiple Centipede soldiers." Jess said, "Your gut was right."

"As always." Kat said as she cocked her gun and pointed it at the soldiers.

Thank you for reading

So, I like this one I don't know why

Comment your thoughts and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 134 8
𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 ! ❝ you really are quite ravishing for a shield agent ❞ ❝ shut up lopez ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 margarita fucking lopez has roya...
332K 12.4K 75
This is the story of Original Character Asia Monroe, an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. from the Operations school, hand picked by Strike Team Delta themselves...
519K 20.1K 158
Logan Taylor, more commonly known as Agent L.C, is a former HYDRA operative. She was recently recruited by Nick Fury to become a SHIELD agent. Curre...
21.7K 618 19
Jasmine Coulson is the adopted daughter of Phil Coulson. An agent of a top secret government organisation known as the Strategic Homeland Interventio...