Naruko Uzumaki- Kitsune of th...

By MommyArlecchino

Naruko Uzumaki: The prophesized child, and the host of the Nine Tailed Fox. Watch as she traverses the Ninja... More

Bio: Naruko Uzumaki
Episode 0: Naruko and Anko

Prologue: Nine tails Attack

1.6K 48 1
By MommyArlecchino

"This is a story about a hero..."

A nine tailed fox arose from the ground.

"A hero who saved the Hidden Leaf Village from an attack by a vicious beast..."

The citizens and shinobi eye's widen at the sight of the nine tailed fox towering over the Hidden leaf village. "It's the nine tails!" One of the ninja yell and the whole village goes into a panic.

The fox growls and slams it's arm down destroying a couple of buildings. Causing civilians to flee and be blown away from the impact.

"Who truly risked his life defending the village..."

The scene switches to a blonde haired man with blue eyes landing on one of the stone heads of the past three Hokage.

"A noble man with a burning will of fire..."

"Did you notice me...?" The nine tailed fox looks at the man and roars and charges up a attack.

"I won't let you destroy this." The man says and takes out custom made kunai, a bright blue light emitting from it. The nine tails launches the beast bomb at the man who stops it and teleports the bomb behind the summit.

"A true story... That's will never be forgotten."

End of Prolouge-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
34.9K 1.1K 11
Fifteen year old Kasai gets shot and dies after protecting a nun from getting robbed. God then reincarnates her into one of her favorite anime's High...
37.6K 1.5K 60
𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 ↣ 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗔 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿. 𝗛𝗲�...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC