©Midnight Story Over A Cup Of...

By ancient_diaries

Copyright Declaration - Text copyright © ancient_diaries 2021 The moral right of the author has been asserted... More

The Lost Epistle...( Part 1)
The Lost Epistle...( Part 2)
The Lost Epistle...(Part 3)
The Lost Epistle...( Part 4 )
The Lost Epistle...(Part 5)
Trip To Solitude...( Part 1)
Trip To Solitude...(Part 2)
Trip To Solitude...(Part 3)
Trip To Solitude...(Part 5)
Trip To Solitude...(Part 6)
Trip To Solitude...(Part 7)
Trip To Solitude...(Part 8)
Trip To Solitude...(Part 9)
Trip To Solitude...(Part 10)
Companions Till Eternity
Well Arranged... (Ft. BTS SUGA & Kashmira Pardeshi)
HomeAlone (BTS)...(Part 1)

Trip To Solitude...(Part 4)

63 3 0
By ancient_diaries

There is a reason why Kerala is considered as a heaven on Earth. This place is a beautiful blend of culture and nature.

Nothing, seriously nothing can beat this.

There are many beautiful temples in Trivandrum, one such is Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple.

The beauty of this temple was mind-boggling. Tara was left in awe as she witnessed the masterpiece of ancient Indian architecture.

The temple reflected a master combo of chera style and Dravidian style.

Tara clicked many pictures of the temple and around, knowing that she would gonna treasure them for the rest of her life.

Apart from that she tried some famous dishes of Trivandrum.

******************************

Napier Museum became a paradise for her as she roamed around the house of history. The museum had a style of Indian, British and Chinese etc. The artifact were like speaking the story of lost time of ramayan and mahabharat. Proving them to be true . Proud of the origin and authentic facts.

******************************

The market area was damn busy. It was almost reminded her of Mumbai. She bought some stuff like a coffe mug and key chain for Rohit from the local market.

Afterall he was the one who suggested her that iconic idea of solo trip.

******************************

Tried of all the roaming an exploring, Tara finally collapsed on the bed. The resort was unusually quite. She felt strange. The same felling back in Mumbai when she witnessed a silly brown eyes man of 40s , who called her chechi.

Is he here? She wondered. The thought of him following her gave her chills. She closed the window and door of the cottage tightly and went into a deep slumber.

******************************

The house looked like a dilapidated one. Complete darkness and nothing else. How she even ended up here? She wondered.

It looked like an old south indian house. Suddenly she felt a chill and turned around and there he stood. Right at front of her. His brown eyes deciphering unknown emotions. And like a raw , hoarse voice he said,"Chechi!!!".

******************************

Tara literally screamed as she woke up from the strange nightmare.

She looked around and realized that she was in the cottage room.

Today was her last day in Trivandrum. Last day of Trivandrum, not of the trip. By tomorrow morning she would headed towards Kochi.

She was in Trivandrum for four days and during this time, she explored each and every corner of the city. Everything  was fine and then suddenly that nightmare.

Tara shook her head and moved towards the bathroom, forgetting the horror for a time.

******************************

"I hate to say this, but I am missing you so bad!",Rohit complained from the other side. Tara smirked as she got settled down on the berth.

Way to Kochi!!

"Koi baat nhi bro. Bas ek hafta aur then I will again trouble you!".

As she was talking, she started looking for the earphones from her bag, she didn't realized when her companion of the journey joined her and settled down on the opposite berth.

After few more exchange of jokes, she finally hung up and squealed as her eyes fell on her companion,Vanya, who was smirking at her. Both the ladies hugged each other as if they were long lost friends. Others gave them some weird glances, but who cares.

******************************

"Dude there is some sort connection between us! Varna aisa coincidence mere sath aaj tak nhi hua",Vanya exclaimed with happiness. Tara couldn't agree more.

The journey became more beautiful.

******************************

As the train halted at some station, Vanya got down from the train and went to buy some snacks and tea.

Meanwhile, Tara stayed on her berth and was reading Chandragupta Maurya by Jai Shankar Prasad.

It wasn't raining but the weather was cold. The railway platform was all wet. The station was not really crowded. It was like 6 of the evening.

Suddenly, Tara felt the same feeling and she looked around.

He isn't here...

Then why she felt like that?

She glanced at Vanya and her breath got stucked in her throat. Her whole body started shivering as she saw him once again. The guy with brown eyes. Her nightmare. He stood there near a shop,smoking cigarette.

******************************

"Kya hua Tara? Chehre ka rang kyun ud gya?",Vanya asked with concerned voice as she saw her buddy with blood drained face.

Tara shuddered and looked at her. She somehow composed herself and said," khuch nhi , bas aise hi".

With shivering hands, Tara grabbed the cup of tea and started taking slow sips.

Who is this guy?

She wondered.

******************************

Few wanderer singers also boarded the train. They belonged to North India and were roaming around the country.

They got settled just behind the berths of Tara and Vanya. They started with the songs as the journey resumed.

Gaon mein dur matiya la path re...

Ahahhaaaa.....

Mera man bhulaya re....mera man bhulaya re...

Ahahhaaa.....

Passangera boarded on the train looked at them in awe. Most of them understood hindi and were enjoying the song. Those who didn't understood were left amazed by the authenticity and vibes of the song.

Langauge had no barriers.

Tara and Vanya smiled as the words of those singers fell on their ears. Vanya grabbed her phone and went to them. She, along with some other fellow passengers, started recording them whereas, Tara didn't moved from her place. She looked outside the window, trees running behind, fresh air and wind playing with her hairs. And now the melodious songs.

Orey kiski or bada ke hath re?

Lut kar mil gya bhul se mera man bhulaya re...

Mera man bhulaya re....

Mera man bhulaya re...

As Vanya came back to her place, Tara got up and grabbed her camera , the one she bought for this trip, and headed towards the singers.

They were sitting on the berths, they were like three in numbers. Eyes closed, totally unaware of the smiling faces around them.

How they just flowing with the song was something worth to watch. 

Tara clicked their pictures and recorded them.

As she sat on her place, the chorus started with the next line.

Kisne mujhko ghar se bahar kiya hai?

Kiski chah mein pagal kiya hai?

Ahh re aharee....

Rahi ban gya iske sath mein....

Kahan kahan le jaye re...mera man bhulaya re...

Mera man bhulaya re...

Mera man bhulaya re... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 230 17
A mafia queen's daughter who was 11 year old the most beautiful Indian kid in the world , the Mafia Princess ,Y/N Rajput , got arranged married with...
18.5K 988 21
•Kim Namjoon• ~RM~ 《FF》 (Kim Namjoon × Reader) You are an Indian Singer as it was your childhood dream. You love singing songs of different lang...
5.7K 490 23
Fate staged Sohyun as an actress and Taehyung as an idol in front of the world. While the world embraces them as celebrities, will their existence i...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...