ʜɪꜱ ʙᴀʙʏ || ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ

By HOTELMOONBYUL

|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -every... More

1: Can I borrow your friend?
2: I hate this!
3: Plan failed
4: Hello?!
5: Good Morning?
6: Oral exam
7: I'm fine :D
8: Fair
9: I'll help you
11: Cool, cool, cool
12: Bonding tingz ✨
13: Partners </3
14: I don't even wanna name this chapter
15: take me home
16: Embrace your feelings
17: Idiot :)
18: Cry for me
19: Believe me
20: Leave.
21: NEW STUDENT
22: Jung Sungchan
23: Talk
24: NOMIN
25: Gelato Cafe
26: Feelings
[𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌]
27: Morning jealousy
28: Surprise (?)
29: Try-outs
30: The truth
31: <\3
32: b u r n
33: smiles, kisses and confessions
34: Permission from the best friend
35: dateuu~!
36: vroom!
37: hey now we'll be okay
38: Overthinker
39: :)))))
40: ♡♡
41: FIN
Thank you and extras
𝑺 𝒑 𝒆 𝒄 𝒊 𝒂 𝒍 𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓

10: I don't like him

4.6K 170 29
By HOTELMOONBYUL

Arriving at the campus a little late, Donghyuck lazily placed his bag inside his locker, not caring if it'll ruin the way everything is fixed inside, he opened his bag took out his books, when he is already prepared to go, he stopped for a second and peeped his head on the locker right beside him, which is basically Jaemin's.

He noticed the cream color of Jaemin's bag showing from the little gaps of the locker, indicating that the boy already arrived, weird how Jaemin didn't barge into his room last night, asking how the date went and stuff. Jaemin would usually wake him in the morning...something seems a bit suspicious.

When he was ready to leave and go to his class, a pair of arms crawled its way to his waist, he felt a ticklish feeling when the guy's chin rested on his shoulder, "Good morning, baby" Mark greeted, sniffing the honey and peaches scent from the younger's head.

Donghyuck smiled and turned around, Mark's arms still wrapped around his waist, "Good morning to you too" he said and poked the older's cheeks, earning a playful glare from Mark.

"Did you have a good sleep last night?" he asked, pretty sure he did, knowing how cool and natural Donghyuck is acting right now, he knows this boy had a good one.

The younger nodded and hummed.

"Did you dream about me?" Mark asked, smirking>

Donghyuck lets out a small laugh and nodded again, "although it wasn't a dream though...more like a....nightmare" he widened his eyes at the last part, he did have a nightmare and it was pretty funny weird how nightmares are meant to scare you but this one got him laughing when he woke up in the middle of the night.

It was basically Mark asking Donghyuck for help because he was dying from a crepe gelato monster, you know...the one they ate last night. Yeah, anyways...Mark was screaming for help and Donghyuck was acting like a white girl in a horror movie. It took time for him to actually help Mark because of all those unnecessary trips and screams that actually bring no sense to the scene. He woke up a little scared but then he remembered how he was shouting, so he kept on laughing while mimicking himself.

Coming back to reality, Mark shows a visible pout and pressed Donghyuck's body to his closer, "Why a nightmare though? I only exist in dreams"

Donghyuck laughed at what he said, "you only exist in dreams? So why are you here then?" he joked causing Mark to raise an eyebrow.

"It's not funny, hyuck. I'm being serious." Mark said and leaned closer to Donghyuck's face, he looked up and down, from the younger's eyes to his lips, the lips really caught his attention, how plump and pink it looked and how good it will feel when he smashes his lips to Donghyuck.

"I'm gonna kiss you, okay?" Mark asked permission this time, but this time, it won't be on the cheek but it will be on his lips.

Donghyuck nodded and waited for Mark to kiss him, the older closed his eyes and leaned forward, just when Mark was gonna kiss him, Donghyuck saw Jaemin walking to them with Jeno on his side, he looked to the side causing Mark to kiss him on the cheeks instead.

Once again, the kiss on the cheek made Donghyuck flushed, he tried to hide his red cheeks from Mark and playfully pushed him by the arm, "At least you asked permission this time" gladly he did ask permission or else Donghyuck will create a scene in the hallways.

Mark blankly stared at Donghyuck, he wasn't able to kiss him on the lips, wait...first of all, why does he want to kiss him there? He is not supposed to do that. He is not supposed to be kissing him or doing any of what he does to Mina, especially on the lips. He cleared his throat, and showed a fake smile, "y-yeah...I uhm," Mark looked to the side to see Jeno and Jaemin eyeing him, the two signaled that Mina was at the back, the older quickly let go of Donghyuck and kissed him again, "meet me at the bleachers, let's talk about the next plan there, okay?" he whispered.

Donghyuck's smile disappeared as a frown took over, why is feeling this type of way? He knows Mark isn't his but every time Mark mentions the next plan he seems...disappointed.

He only hummed in response and patted Mark's back, "I'll see you later," he nodded and let go of Mark, he grabbed his things and clutched his arm on Jaemin, "well hello there, Mr. Jaemin, how about WE, yes...only the two of us," he pushed Jeno's arm away from his best friend and threw him a cold stare, "go to class."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

'Gold is one element, everyone respects..."

"Hey, hyuckie..." Jaemin whispered, budging the tanned male's arm to get his attention.

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk about something?" he asked, his eyes focused on writing while he spoke to Donghyuck.

"Sure, anything..." Donghyuck simply replied as he took notes.

"How is your relationship with Mark?" Jaemin asked as Donghyuck stopped writing for a second,

He coughed and adjusted his eyes, "Why do you say relationship like it's a serious thing? Me and him are only a fake" he whispered.

"I know that it's fake but...I just wanna know how it is going" Jaemin just wants to find out if it is going great or not.

"It's going...fine, I can say that," Donghyuck said, he said fine because if he would say something like "omg yes, we love each other" or "yeah, it's going great" it would mean totally wrong.

"Anything you might wanna share about a while ago?" he kept the thing going, "You both were so close to each other, you guys lookin' like a couple right in front of Mina and the rest of the students" Jaemin giggled.

"It was nothing, it's all an act, don't get too excited about us, there is never going to be a Markhyuck" Donghyuck rolled his eyes, it took him time to realize what he said.

"Markhyuck?" Jaemin looked at Donghyuck with his head tilted a bit, not knowing what Markhyuck is.

"Oh uhm- I-...hmm, what did I say again? I'm so sorry, I forgot" Donghyuck nervously chuckled, scratching his nape.

Jaemin furrowed his brows as he looked outside of the window, trying to figure out the word he just said, his figure stiffened as his eyes grew large, he rotated his head back to Donghyuck with an O shape on his mouth, "you bad bitch" he whispered, giggling, "you literally made a ship name for the both of you, huh?"

Donghyuck shrugged, covering his face using his palms, "I thought of it last night, okay? Don't judge me..." he said.

Jaemin only glared at him, "Isn't it weird though..."

"What's weird?"

"You not telling me how your "date" went with Mark last night" he switches his eyes from the board to his notebook to take notes.

Donghyuck raised a side of lips, "I wasn't able to tell you 'cause I was tired as fuck, and plus...I thought you would be the one to barge inside my room last night"

Jaemin released air from his nose, "well, I wanted YOU to do the honors"

They both laughed until Jaemin became serious again, "are you perhaps catching feelings?" he asked another question.

Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows, he stopped writing and looked at Jaemin, "what?" he asked, it was kind of weird that Jaemin was asking this question.

"You know, I just wanna know, okay? I just wanna remind you that Mark is still taken and he probably doesn't give a single fuck about you" Jaemin explained, he thinks that is good enough to remind Donghyuck.

The younger only scoffed and was a bit mad by what he said, "I know that Jaemin, and no. I don't like him" he simply said and roughly dug his pen on his paper.

"Are you sure?"

Hearing that, made Donghyuck a little pissed, he dropped his pen and scrunched his face at Jaemin who was still writing, "What is wrong with you? Why are you asking these questions? Like seriously, I don't like him Jaemin, you don't have to go full mom on me"

Jaemin raised a brow and pouted, nodding a bit, "whatever you say, 'cause I just wanna know...and plus, if you get hurt, remember that I'm always here, my shoulder is always available for you to cry on"

"Tsst, oh Jaemin. I don't like him at all...he won't hurt me at all"

All men do is lie~

I feel like punching Donghyuck in the upcoming chapters ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 584 15
|| 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚅𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞? || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- BESTFRIENDS -everything in this fanfiction is just for...
470K 20.7K 32
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ɴᴇᴇᴅʏ, ʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴄɪᴘʀᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇ ʜɪs ʜᴜɢs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ...
365K 11.8K 54
❝Daddy!❞ ❝What the fuck? I'm not your daddy.❞ ❝Na Jaemin, did I just hear you curse?❞ ❝Shit!❞ _________________________________________ Family isn't...
33K 1.6K 31
◇You're my everything...◇ 《A Markhyuck fanfiction》 [In which Mark Lee, a college student, is unaware that he has a child... until one rude awakening...