✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!

2.7K 204 578
By kiyarajain

Surprise..... Hola everyone..... Hey guys after yesterday's such long update today I am here again with an another very new chapter DRUNKEN FAIRY'S of are FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE..... To be really honest I was not planning to update it till Tuesday but as today is Sunday then update to banta hai na boss so I jist finished quickly such long writing somehow just to gave a Sunday treat...... I was wrkiing fromorninh on it to get it finished I just finished it now after the work of 6-7 hours & posting it very next second.... as I know you are very eager to read the chapter but before starting it I want to thanks my all true readers for 5.31 K votes & 74.9 K read....

Thanks guys it means a lot for me.... You guys just made my day.... It encourages me to write more & more... Thank you so much........ & secondly thire is an important notice at last So read it till end..... So as usal without westing your further precious time & after doing my favorite job of making you hell irritated with my alot of non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) let's start reading with today's chapter..... so here we go........

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Jab Kamre Mein Sannate Ki Awaj Sunai Deti Hai,
Jab Darpan Mein Aankhon Ke Neeche Jhai Dikhai Deti Hai,
Jab Badki Bhabhi Kahti Hain, Kuchh Sehat Ka Bhi Dhyan Karo,
Kya Likhte Ho Dinbhar, Kuchh Sapnon Ka Bhi Samman Karo,
Jab Baba Waali Baithak Mein Kuchh Rishte Waale Aate Hain,
Jab Baba Humein Bulate Hain, Hum Jaate Hain, Ghabrate Hain,
Jab Saari Pahne Ek Ladki Ka Ek Photo Laya Jaata Hai,
Jab Bhabhi Humein Manati Hain, Photo Dikhlaya Jaata Hai,
Jab Saare Ghar Ka Samjhana Humko Fankari Lagta Hai,
Tab Ek Pagli Ladki Ke Bin Jeena Gaddari Lagta Hai,
Aur Us Pagli Ladki Ke Bin Marna Bhi Bhari Lagta Hai......

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW : 

REYANSH : INTERESTING... VERY INTERESTING......

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH....

Saying this they shrugged thire heads while Here are RIHI ( PARI & ABHITI/RUHI ) We're busy in thire giggling playing with water.... that's when ARYAMAAN called for his lady love ABHITI/RUHI....

ARYAMAAN : LUNA........

With RUMAAN :

Hearing him ABHITI/RUHI turned towards the voice & saw ARYAMAAN... Seeing him she narrowed her eyes at him..... Then she went towards him swaying with stammering steps..... As soon as she reached towards him she stumbled on her place & was about to fall but before she could touch the floor thats when two strong arms of none other than are hero ARYAMAAN held her by her waist preventing her from falling..... she looked up & Starr at him directly in his black deep eyes & they share an eyelock.......

Har Pal Dil Me Ek Fikar Si Hoti hai,
Jab Mohabbat Kisi Se Be Panah Si Hoti Hai...

( Guys imagine AAWARA SHAAM HAI song in background while RUMAAN eye lock scene..... As usual adding few my favorite lines from it......)

Meri nazar dekho zara
Isme kahin hai ghar tera
Rastaa bhi tu, Manzil bhi tu
Ik humsafar hai bas mera
Subah meri aur raat bhi

Doobi hai teri nigaahon mein
Tera naam jis lamhe mein loon
Behadd mile aaram hai

They were drown in each others eyes but suddenly breaking the eye lock ABHITI/RUHI burst out of laughter which made ARYAMAAN broke his trens too...... He looked at her with confused expressions over her behavior but then he remember her drinking in party & concluded that she is heavily drunken & not in her sences... where ABHITI/RUHI said still laughing....

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best..... Why I am seeing two two ARYA'S..... Holly muffins God handling one ARYA is so dificult for me & here you send two two ARYA'S.....

Saying this she again burst out laughing while ARYAMAAN hit his head with his fist..... she tried to touch his face but was pointing here & thire in the air as due to alcohol her vision was blurry & cherry on the top she was seeing everything double.... Due to which she was not able to see him clearly..... While Seeing her antics ARYAMAAN shrugged his head & said in a soft voice with concern....

ARYAMAAN : You need to go to bed LUNA....

He said & was about to pick her up but she pushed him as he was not expecting this he loose his hold on her waist while she stepped back still laughing at him..... He moved towards her & tried to grab her hand but she was fast she just moved like a wave of water & prevent herself from getting in his hold.... Seeing it he chuckled at her while she showed him her thumb down 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 in teasing wat & started running away from him saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Dare you ARYA.... Catch me if you can...

Saying this she started running away from him...... While ARYAMAAN chuckled again at her antics & started runing behind her to catch her but as if it is that simple to catch the great KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT that too a drunken one....... She was running here & thire while ARYAMAAN was chasing her.... She was like dancing while running teasing him & ARYAMAAN was behind her trying to catch her..... He was about to catch her but she again ran & was now standing on the edge of the swimming pool laughing & giggling at him nodding her head in no as if saying "no you can't catch me" Seeing it he moved towards ger & tried to hold her wrist but she stepped back & got slipped so as a result she fell in pool water...... Seeing it ARYAMAAN too jump in swimming pool as she is in intoxicated state & won't be able to swimm.... But he was wrong instead of drowning she was throwing water on him..... Seeing it he took a deep breath as she is fine & moved towards her where seeing his movement she was trying to swim away from him but at last he just catched her by wrapping  his strong muscular arms around her small milky soft waist caging her in between his arms..... He was admiring her beauty as she was totally drench water drops were falling from her wet hairs, then he looked at her wet long thick eyelashes.... Water drops were flowing down from her face..... He was downed in her while she was struggling in his hold trying to free herself from his cage like embrace which made him come back to his senses & seeing her non stop trying he just chuckled at her fail attempts.... She was trying hard but he just carried her in a bridal style & come out of the swimming pool..... He kept her on her legs but she started blabbering & yelling for getting her out of the pool at last founding no way to stop her he held her wrist & pulled her towards him...... Due to the sudden pull she crashed on his hard wall like chest & closed her eyes stoping her talks..... Then feeling his hot breaths fanning over her face she slowly opened her eyes & they both share an eyelock...... After few minutes they broke thire trens as she again started wiggling in his embrace to free herself so feeling her so much efforts he shrugged his head & shush her keeping his fingure on her lips..... she stoped & looked at him confuses but to her shock he suddenly just bend down & grab her from her leg picking her up & in no seconds then he threw her on his shoulder like a haversack....... She was shocked at first but then startes hitting his shoulder yelling at him to keep her down.... She was struggling & wiggling more with screaming & yelling so to stop her he just slap her on her butt & she become quite.....

Itna Gurur Na Kar Apne Kamiyabi Par,
Zindagi Main taqdeer Badalti Rehti Hai,
Shisha Vahi Rehta Hai,
Par Tasveer Badalti Rehti Hai.....

( Guys imagine AAJ main uper Aasmaan niche song while ABHITI/RUHI running here & thire in drunken state........)

Tell me o khuda, ab main kya karoon....
Chaloon seedhi, ke ulti chaloon...
Aaj main upar aasman neeche,
Aaj main aage zamana hai peechhe

.
.
.
.

She become quite on which he smirked playfully & made his way towards her room while on the way to her room she was dancing on his shoulder like a crazy kid........ After reaching her room he opened the door with one hand & made her sat on the sofa.... she tried to stood up from the sofa but he hold her by her shoulders & said in concerned yet ordering tone......

ARYAMAAN : You are drenched LUNA.... You will catch fever so you need to get changed.....

But she nodded her head in no& was about to stood up gain like a stubborn child but he pressed her down with her shoulder on her seat & said in a rised ordering tone with some fake anger....

ARYAMAAN : Shhhhh.... Now seat down quitely & Keep your fingure on your leaps or I will need to punish you......

He said in a fake angry tone on which she nodded her head in yes like a obedient child then she make a angry pout & kept her fingure on it like a grumpy child while he chuckled at her antics & said....

ARYAMAAN : That's like my girl.....

Then after saying this he went through her cupboard & at last took out some comfortable cloths from her stuff for her to get in..... Then he came towards her but something strike in him so he stoped at his place & thought for a while.... After thinking something he took out a his hankey from his pocket & tied it on his eyes & started to get her change.....
( if you guys are uncomfortable with it just skip the para......)

Mera har lamha zindagi ka sanwar jaye,
Agar zindagi tere sath pyaar me guzar jaye......

( Guys imagine ITNI SI BAAT HAI song during this RUMAAN scene.....As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it.... )

Tere dar pe aake tham gaye
Naina namaazi bann gaye
Ek dooje mein yun dhal ke
Aashiqana aayat ban gaye Main aur Tum

He was getting goosbumps when his hard hands was touching her soft milkey skin..... While she was shivering feeling his hands against her body..... Thousands of butterflies were fluttering in her stomach on his touch on her bare body..... He was feeling loosing his self control when his palms were touching her cold skin..... But he somehow controlled his desire & the beast inside him... At last after a lot of self control he made her dressed...... After getting her change he removed taht cloth from his eyes & get a dryer & dried her hairs while she was still seating like a grumpy kid who didn't got fruity😜...... He made her hairs dry so she will not caught cold.....

( Imagine ABHITI/RUHI'S look like this....)

At last After getting her ready for the bed he picked her up in his arms in bridal style & made her lay on bed but she was so adamant that she tried to wake up from her bed but before she could do that ARYAMAAN again made her lay down on bed holding her shoulder saying.......

ARYAMAAN : Sleep LUNA......

Saying this he covered her with duvet... He give her pack on the crown of her head.... Then he turn off the lights of lamps & turned to leave but she held his hand stoping him from going feeling her hold he turned towards her only to find tears in her eyes.... Seeing her moist eyes his heart wretched he bend down & cleaned her tears from her cheeks with his thumb gently saying....

ARYAMAAN : What happened LUNA....

He asked her in soft voice thire was love, care, worry & concern in his voice which ABHITI/RUHI sensed & said.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Why.....

She asked & take a hiccup he looked in her eyes confused..... He cup her face by holding her chin in his both hand gently & looked in her eyes deeply with his questioning eyes like sensing his questions ABHITI/RUHI said....

ABHITI/RUHI : Why are you doing this to me ARYA.... Why.... Why are you first hurting me & then you yourself healing it..... Why are you triggering my nerves & then second being so gentle towards me.... Why are you first making me vulnerable & then caring for me.... Why are you broking me & then worrying for me.... Why dont you just hate me.... Why..... Why are you still loving me knowing I played with your feelings.. I played with your heart.... Why can't you just  fu***cking understand that it was all drama & I betrayed you..... Just punish me.... Why are you doing this.... Just finish all this & kill me....

She said still staring straight into his eyes while he was just looking in her deep almond does feeling her hurt... Hearing the work kill he tried to stop her by putting his fingure on her lips but she shoo his hand from her lips & continues saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : No ARYA let me tell what I wanna say...... Please Just stop all this here..... Stop showring me with your love.... Can't you see I am loosing my control over my feelings & I can't let they happen.... Can't you feel that I am afraid that If you didn't stop here then I will end up falling for you hard & doing that I will fell in my own eyes..... Just see I am getting failed in keeping my heart strong & cold... it's melting by your love which i can't afford at this time...... Please understand It's already hard for me to stay away from you & your are making it more difficult.... I know you don't like me staying away from you keeping you distant from me but I have to do this for my promise, for my oath, I can't forget my mission.... Why don't you understand my dilema I need to do this for her for them.... Why don't you understand that I can't love you as if I did then I will forget my mission, my oath, my promise which I made her which I made them... She is waiting for her justice... That fire of thire funeral is still alive in my heart I can't let it stop.... I am getting distracted from my goal by your love so just leave me before I forget all this as if this happened then still you won't get me as I will end up killing my self for being selfish..... I won't be able to alive with the burden of so many things....

She said with so much pain in her eyes & vulnerability in her moist eyes that ARYAMAAN just hugged her & gently rub her back trying to console her while ABHITI/RUHI chuckled sadly & said....

ABHITI /RUHI : This is the things I am saying..... You know ARYA you are a man, any girl would dream for.... You are a perfect life partener..... Any girl will feel blessed to have you in her life.... You are perfect.... but I I am not that much blessed to have you in my life.... You are a strong person who can get anything he wished for.... A loving grandson, a caring brother, a responsible son over all a true gentlemen.... but what i am..... There's nothing in me..... I am broken beyond repair.... I am a freaking miserable girl... I am a very dead soul.... & You, you deserves someone better than me, much better... Why are you spoiling your life with this vulnerable girl.... You know I will never be able to love you back the way you dose then why are you chasing me.... I will only gave you pain... I will only hurt you..... I will not be able to keep you happy how can I when I myself is surrounded by so many sorrows & I don't want same for you.... So Just leave me & move on... Are paths are different... I have many responsibilities.... I need to protect  ANGEL my only ray of light in my dark world..... My only family.... My friend SEJU.... I need to full fill my oath & give justice to my parents.... & still after doing all this I can't be with you as I am tied with a promise which I made to him.... I can't be yours... I can't even if I wish for the same too.... Just let me go.... Move on with someone else who will love you, who will chase you, who will lure you, who will make you feel alive.... Find a better girl than me & stay happy in your life... I will be happy seeing you happy..... Just forget me.... Foget you ever meet any RUHI....

She was feeling sleepy & slowly slowly with each word her voice become low & she passed out in his arms he broke the hug & stared at her face with love & moist eyes..... Ya his eyes we're moist due to her confession by time now he understood her condition... He got to know the pain she is going through.... He knows she is going through a big dilema..... He sensed thire is a war between her heart & brain..... & she was loosing her battle with brain & the walls of shell she has made against her heart was breaking now, with ARYAMAAN love........ He made her lay down on bed properly & covered her with duvet.... He caressed her cheeks gently with his thumb saying.....

ARYAMAAN : You are perfect LUNA.... You are made for me... You are the ray of light in my dark word then how can I foget you.... You are the angel which captured the heart of this devil then how can I let you go away from me..... I know you are broken by heart & soul but I will mend it with my love.... I know you are vulnerable & miserable but i will make you that happy bubbly RUHI which you shows to the world.... I know you are hurt beyond repair but I promise I will heal you with my care..... I know you are falling for me.... But trust me I will never broke your heart LUNA.... I will make you free from all this shackles which are stopping you from coming close to me..... Just few more days & all this sorrows will end...

Saying this he bend down & kissed at the crown of her forehead lovingly & gently.... & left the room after closing the door carefully not making any noise which will broke her sleep....... & headed to his room to get changed & sleep......

HERE SAME TIME WITH PEYANSH :

Here PARI was playing with water drowning her legs in swimming pool.... Then she started making paper boats & leaving them in water to float & was getting happy seeing it floating on water....

( Guys imagine PARI like this......)

She was playing with paper boats that's when REYANSH who was smiling seeing her antics at last approch her & sat beside her deeping his legs in pool just like her..... Feeling his presence PARI turned towords his direction & as soon as she saw him she looked at him with narrow eyes.... & sayed....

PARI : Who are you.....

Hearing it REYANSH got shocked & asked....

REYANSH : Sweetheart don't you remember me.....

He asked on which PARI chuckled & said....

PARI : I am not asking you ANSH I am asking him....

She said pointing somewhere in air on which REYANSH made a confused face while she said laughing.....

PARI : Who is this ANSH no. 2.....

She said & now he get that she is seeing everything double due to her intoxicated state & chuckled while she made a slight angry pout & said....

PARI : It's very bad you both are laughing at me.... God Here handeling one ANSH was so much difficult like climbing mount everest for me with my tiny legs & you send two two ANSH its injustice.......

She said making a cute sad pout while seeing it REYANSH admired her & caressed her cheeks with his thumb.... He smiled at her seeing her innocence but soon his smile got fade away & a confused look take it's place as she looked at him with a very mischievous smile then she stare him pressing her lips with making big eyes....

( Guys imagine mischievous PARI like this.....)

Seeing her like this he knew she is upto something but before he can guess anything or prepare himself for her next move she started throwing water with her hands from swimming pool on him playfully........ He crossed his arms against his face to protect himself for water but she was throwing it non stop & was laughing at him.....

( Imagine PARI laughing & enjoying like this....)

( Guys imagine PEYANSH moments like this.... )

He tried to stop her hard but she was out of control.... ( Well it serves him better as who told him to make are innocent angel jealous with that witch ).... At last he hold her both hands in his one hand on which she frowned & tried to get it free from his hold but he was way too strong like a giant gorilla in front of her little dedicated fragility figure like a 🐱kitten🐱.... at last she got tired & founding no ways she used her biggest weapon & looked at him with her very innocent big puppy eyes..... She made such a cute puppy face that any ones heart will melt seeing her cute beautiful face but knowing her very well he didn't budge to free her from his hold.... Seeing no use of those puppy eyes she made many Efforts to free herself but as if her tiny small fragile figure can do anything against the grate mafia king RRS..... At last she accepted her defeat & made a sad cute pout.... Seeing it REYANSH chuckled at her antics..... & said....

REYANSH : INTERESTING..... VERY INTERESTING..... So my sweetheart is in playful mode.....

He asked happily seeing her laughing & smiling with him after so long on which she nodded her head at him grinning widely like a child & then said with a hiccup....

PARI : Yup.... But I am very upset with you.... Don't talk to me......

She said with a sad pout on which REYANSH shrugged his head chuckling... He pulled her towards him & she crash on his hard well built mascular chest while he hold her with her tiny soft small waist.... He bend down near her ears & touching his soft cold lips with her earlobes resulting in passing a chill through her spine he asked her in his husky voice.....

REYANSH : & can I know why sweetheart.....

Saying this he looked at her again in her deep doe shaped eyes on which she started crying while seeing it he got tensed & left her hands but she didn't stoped crying so He cupped her face with his one hand.... He made her looked at him & asked in soft tone......

REYANSH : What happened sweetheart..... Why are you crying......

He asked concerned expecting something terrible or disaster on which she narrowed her moist eyes at him still taking hiccups & said with wobbling & quivering her soft rosy lips....

PARI : You are a mor****on.... A fuc****king per****vert.... A bloody bas******tard..... An ass****hole....

She gave him many colourfull names while hearing it REYANSH chuckled & she continued saying with her hiccups & quivering wobbeling lips....

PARI : You shameless you are still laughing after hearing so many colourful words from me.....

She asked angrily & started crying more & more loudly taking hiccups seeing her like this he quickly stoped chuckling..... He very quickly pulled her in his embrace & hugged her tightly.... Her small figure got coverd by his body.... Her small tiny figure fitted in his strong big body so perfectly like it's made fot it only... He caressed her back with his hand to sooth her.... Can't able too see her crying more he broke the hug.... He cupped her face with his both hands lovingly making her looked at him & said her with love & concern...

REYANSH : Why are you crying sweetheart...please don't cry, your each tear pierced my heart like thousands of knifes.... Please tell me what happened....

He asked looking deeply in her eyes.... He tried to clean her face & her tears with his thumb but she jerked his hand like a grumpy child & stiffened.... She wiped her tears with her fist like a small kid & said him in angry yet complaining tone with those wobbely lips.....

PARI : You were dancing happily with that BRUJA ( witch in SPANISH ) you were enjoying with her so happily...... You are a very bad person... Now you don't love me....

She said like a angry kid with quivering lips which were showing that she is again ready to cry at any moment..... Hearing it REYANSH pulled her towards him & peck on her lips making her quite on which she got shocked & stopped her blabbering while he said in his husky voice.....

REYANSH : Never ever say that SWEETHEART that I don't love you..... You are my love, my life, my passion, my possession, my obsession, my junoon..... I can't live a single minute without you..... I can't breath without you..... You are my reason to live, my reason to breath.... You are the reason my heart is beating.... You are my soul.... My mate.... Never say that I don't love you..... You are irreplaceable.... No one can take your place in my life in my heart...... I am sorry sweetheart I made you cry.... I hurt you.... Sorry baby....

He said looking deeply in her eyes while she only said looking deeply in his dark black orbs....

PARI : You kissed me.....

Saying this she burst out crying again while seeing it REYANSH slapped his own head with his hand, he regretted  to make her jealous with RAIMA.... He tried to calm her down saying.....

REYANSH : I am sorry sweetheart.... But you are mine.... Mine love.... My life partener.... My soul mate...... I can't stay away from you for long...... Can't I kissed you & it was not kiss it was a loving gesture just a peck....

He said on hearing it she stopped crying & looked at him for a while thinking something, then after a while she said stiffening & flaring her tiny nose which become 🍒 cherry 🍒 red due to crying & with wobbly soft 🍑plummy🍑 juicy lips which got swollen due to crying.....

PARI : Ok but on only one condition I will forgive you.....

She said like a grumpy kid & saying this she make an cute fake angry pout while seeing it REYANSH laught out his heart seeing his jealous angry bird then after a while he stoped laughing & said adoring her fake angry pout.....

REYANSH : Ok sweetheart..... I am ready to do what you want.... I will do whatever you will say me to do....

He said holding her from her shoulder she looked at him & said like a adamant child....

PARI : Hold your ears & say sorry first....

She asked him to asked her forgiveness.... Hearing her he said....

REYANSH : I am sorry sweetheart....

He said holding his both ears.... Then after saying sorry he still in same posture leaning near her face said.....

REYANSH : Now is it enough to melt your anger.....

He asked her hoping now she will forgive him but she nodded her head in no indicating him that she will not forgive him this easily on which he signed & then kept his both hands on her cheeks & asked cupping her face with his both hand....

REYANSH : Then what do you want me to do sweetheart..... I will do what you want.... I will give you what you wish.....

He asked on which PARI put her fingure on her lips & started to think something what to ask....... After few minutes of thinking she smiled widely as she got to know what she wants... then she looked up & pointed her fingure towards the sky & said.....

PARI : I want that.......

( Guys imagine PARI asking moon from REYANSH pointing fingure towards sky while REYANSH admiring her like this... )

She said happily..... REYANSH followed her gaze to see what she wants & found that she was pointing towards moon.... Seeing it he hit his head with his hand & said...

REYANSH : You want that moon......

He asked hoping her to say no but for his bad luck she nodded her head in yes like a happy child who just got a candy,grinning widely on which REYANSH chuckled & said.....

REYANSH : But how can I give you that......

He said on which she again started crying & said with her wobbly lips in between hiccups....

PARI : Every boy says that he will bring stars & moons for me but you can't even give me a single moon....

Saying this she again started crying while REYANSH first fell angry thinking boys trying to lure her by saying those stupid cheep & cheesy lines but what can he do now rather than cursing his fate & alcohol.... So he did he cursed his stupid plan of making her jealous, that super bitchy witch RAIMA, alcohol & his fate in his mind for all this blunder..... & Thought.....

REYANSH M. V. :

After all this I am going to ban every kind of the alcoholic beverages in this house for sure.... No intoxicated drinks will be allowed for anyone....

End of REYANSH'S M. V.

He was thinking all this but PARI'S voice broke his trens who was crying like a kid.... Seeing her he thought for a while & then smirked devilishly thinking something as something clicked in his mind..... & then he said wipping her tear from her soft rossy pink cheeks with his thumb gently...

REYANSH : Ok sweetheart.... Don't cry I will bring that moon for you but tell me one thing what will you do with it sweetheart...... You cant do anything with that....

He asked on which she make a face like Ohhhh while he smiled admiring her antics she thought for a moment & then said.....

( Guys imagine are PEYANSH'S expression like this while this scene..)

PARI : Yaaa... You are right... I didn't thought that.... If you will give me moon & stars then what I will do with them & without them the sky will be empty & I don't like empty sky.... I like the sky filled with a lots of little shinny stars......

She said looking at the sky happily freeing her arms expanding like showing him how much stars she wants to see in sky while hearing it he nodded his head in yes at her smiling but then she looked at him back & said.....

PARI : But then what will you give me...

She asked putting her finger on her chin thinking deeply seeing her REYANSH smiled & said no no whispered in her ears in a low husky voice.....

REYANSH : RASPBERRY SOUFFLES....

( Smart move yaar now he played like a pro player & hitted her biggest nerve... Kuch bhi kaho yaha banda jungle jeet gaya.... ) As everyone knows saying no to her favorite🧁RASPBERRY SOUFFLES🧁 is a biggest sin for PARI as it's her first ❤love❤... While hearing it PARI grinned ear to ear happily & nodded her head like a happy child saying....

PARI : really....

Hearing it REYANSH chuckled softly & nodded his head in yes at her on which she said.......

PARI : Ok then I forgave you.....

She said happily & after saying it on she hugged him in excitement saying or murmuring......

PARI : Thank you..... Thank you..... Thank you....

She said while hearing it & seeing her childishness he shrugged his head & hugged her back which gave immense  piece to his racing heart... After a while he broke the hug saying......

REYANSH : Ok sweetheart now you must be tired let's go & sleep...... You need to rest......

Saying this he tried to hold her hand to get her to room but she just escaped from his clutches like an electric wave.... She turned towards him & stick out her toung at him & show him her toung in a teasing way & her thumb down 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 like challenging him to catch her.... He shrugged his head at her smiling & ran behind her but she was like a current & electricity wave which was not going to come in his hand..... She was running here & thire while He was chasing her to catch... At last he got tired but she was not ready to get caught by him instead seeing him tired she was dancing climbing on a table.... Seeing no way he decided to use brain instead of legs.... He smirked playfully as something came in his mins.... He pretended to get dizzy & fell on earth while seeing him unconscious lying on earth she got tensed & concern.... As he expected seeing him lying on floor in no time she quickly ran towards him to see what happened to him.... But as soon as she came near him REYANSH wake up & hold her saying......

REYANSH : Caught you...

Realising he tricked her she make a cute angry pout saying.......

PARI : Cheater....

Hearing it & seeing her pout REYANSH chuckled... He bend down & hold her in his embrace, carring her in a bridal style he headed towards his room but PARI took out his phone from his pocket & started clicking thire pics....

( Guys imagine PARI clicking thire pics like this....)

Teri Mohabbat aur meri fitrat main fark sirf itna hai ki,
tera gurur nahi jata aur mujhko kisi ke samne jhukna nahi aata....

( Guys imagine KHEECH MERI PHOTO song from SANAM TERI KASAM move in in background while PARI'S antics.... As usual adding some of my favorite lines from it.......)

Mood aashiqana hai,
Subah ghar jaana hai,
Tune kaisa jaadu hai kiya....
Lamha ye suhaana hai,
Time nahi gawaana hai,
Jeene ka mazaa le sathiya.....
Tu kheech meri photo × 2
Tu kheech meri photo piyaa (x4)

PARI danced crazily in his embrace doing unique antics which made REYANSH happy seeing her cuteness he was smiling continuously..... After a while she got tired & passed out in his arms..... Then REYANSH took an unconscious PARI whom he was still carring in his embrace to his own room of thire 2nd privet floor instead of her room on first floor as she was drunken & he didn't wanted anyone to harm her as RAIMA tried today & moreover to that she is not in her sences so he didn't wanted anyone to take advantage of her condition..... This DEVIL just wanted to protect his ANGEL from the every evill eye of the world & keep her close to him which she doesn't let happen whenever she is in her senses so using the golden opportunity he takes her to his room so he can spend some time with her..... After reaching the room he placed her on his comfy king sizes bed & called ANGAD saying him to send his most loyal lady servent MRS. DESOUZA in his room..... He sat thire on sofa staring at his lady love lovingly.... As soon as MRS. DESOUZA reached thire he told her to get PARI changes into some comfy cloths from that heavy gown which was making her uncomfortable as she was making faces in sleep in irritation & left the room not before instructing her to teke care of her till he comes back.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IN BASEMENT AREA OF RS MANSION

( Extremely violent part if you are not comfortable in reading it then I will suggest to just skipped it....)

In a dark room of basement of RS mansion It was seen that three mens we're tied on chairs...... Blood was oozing out from each corner of thire bodies..... They were all covered with thire own blood.... Seeing them it seems like they have been tortured very brutally...... Thire were many weapons & instrument like baseball bat, hockey sticks, cricket bats, stumps no no not for playing the game but for breaking someone's boned thire were alot of many things like iron rods, stripper tool, niddels, throne sheet, burning coal different knifes & many things which all were thire covered with blood..... Thire were many current wire seems like they have been tortured mercilessly with  electric shock, beating & what not...... They were screaming in un bearable pain & were pleading for forgiveness afraid of thire lives to the 😈DEVIL😈 who was standing in front of them with a stern, blank, cold & emotionless face surrounded with such an dominating aura which will make pass shivers to the persons body who will stand in front of him... He was looking at them so dangerously that it's was making them go through terrible fear & was passing cold chills through thire body..... Seeing thire condition that man smirked evilly & said.....

Man : INTERESTING..... VERY INTERESTING ( So now I don't think I need to introduce who the man is as everyone knows that...)

Saying this he approch those three persons & started beating them with lots of punched breaking thire teeths.... After a while after getting a small piece of satisfaction he held one of them through his hair making him face him, look at his dangerous face & scream, winced, hissed in pain... Seeing it he said in his husky cold yet stern voice.......

REYANSH : So how are you feeling MR. SURANA.... I hope you are enjoying are hospitality.......

Saying this he jerked MR. SURANA'S head & smirked evilly on which MR SURANA cried in pain pleading......

MR. SURANA : Sir please leave me... I will never repeat this... Sir I have a wife & 2 small kids please leave me at least for them...  Please sir.... I am begging please forgive me... One last chanse sir & I will never show you my face again..... Please sir a last chance....

Hearing it REYANSH was looking at him with blood shot red eyes & said in his cold, stern yet angry baritone.....

REYANSH : You bas****tard..... You should have thought that before doing that sin which you did today..... You dared to eye ARS & RRS's sister abruptly...... There's no word like forgiveness in RRS's dictionary..... ANGAD.....

He called ANGAD who was standing right back to him hearing his boss calling him ANGAD came forward & handed him an electric rod stick..... REYANSH took it & smirked evilly......REYANSH looked at that rod evilly then MR. SURANA with hatred then he point that stick at him with a playful evilly smirk..... He lifted MR. SURANA'S head with that electric rod stick he was holding then he pressed the button of that electric rod stick &  MR SURANA got jerked with the hight volt of electric current...... He was screaming in pain while hearing his screams REYANSH got piece in his heart.... He was literally enjoying torchering him.... Seeing his condition he smirked evilly & pressed the power button one more time & increased the voltage of the electric rod stick more... That man started to scream more loudly which was causing pain in his eardrums, due to which he got more angry so gritting his teeth & pressing the button of the electric rod stick he increased the current more to it's extreme level & gave him unbearable shock at his neck....... Due to which not able to bear more MR. SURANA fainted...... Then he off the power button of that electric rod stick & threw it away.... He turned towards ANGAD who bowed his head in front of his boss waiting for his next order while REYANSH gave him a very much satisfactory look & ordered him in his cold yet stern voice.....

REYANSH : ANGAD.... You know what you have to do with him.... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT....

He asked looking at him with a devilish smirk seeing his boss's smirk ANGAD understood what his boss wants to say & nodded his head in yes with an evill smirk... Then REYANSH went towards those two persons with the same evill smirk plastered on his cold, stern face which was giving dangerously dead vibes to them..... Moving towards them he said in his dangerous baritone....

REYANSH : Now your turn.....

Hearing it those both mens gulped down thire saliva in fear & looked at each others horrified.... Before they can say anything or utter a single word REYANSH went near the 1st man & started beating him badly with kicks & punches.... He was screaming in pain which make REYANSH more irritated so he left him with a jerk & forward his hand towards ANGAD who was standing beside him.... He quickly gave his boss a remote before his already angry boss gets more angry & lost his tempor..... REYANSH took the remote & he smirked devilishly looking at that remote & then at that 1st man while that 1st man was shouting pleading for his life....

MAN 1 : sr...sorry.. sir.. sorry.. i ...i beg.. u.. pl.please.. s..sorry.. sir.. pl..please le..leave.. me.. i..i wont.. r..rep..repeat... sr..sorry...please...

Hearing his loud voice he got more angry & just lost his tempor.... That 1st  man was unaware of what he just did & unknowing called the YUMRAAJ ( death of God ) for himself by his act......

REYANSH looked at him dangerously with red blood shot eyes..... He was boiling in range & anger.... he came near that man & said in his extremely cold yet stern voice while greeting his teeth with an irritated face....

REYANSH : You ras****kle, you dare to harm my brother..... You were the one who threw that bottle on my brother & injured him.... You bloody fuc***ker dare to hurt RRS's brother..... You dare to shade the RAISINGHANIA'S blood... so now be ready to bear the  consequences od your act...... Saying this he pressed the button of that remote he was holding..... & that man started crying loudly in pain..... As the tubes & the wires which were attached to that chair on which he was seated is used to increased the temprature of the persons body who seats on that chair..... It was made with such a mechanism that the person could feel that some one is burning him alive while just seating on it..... He can feel out of the worst hell on this earth itself..... Seeing him crying REYANSH smirked satisfied.... His screams was giving him utter satisfaction... He smirked evilly then clicked the button one more time & increased the temprature more so that 1st man cried in pain horribly...... After crying at the top of his voice soon that 1st man pass out...... Seeing it REYANSH smirked evilly & threw that remote away then he turned to his right & looked at that 2nd man who bend down in party which cause that bottle to hit ARYAMAAN in attempt of saving his LUNA.... He eyed him dangerously which make that person shiver in fear.... He tried to say something but before he can even form a single word REYANSH approached him angrily & held the throat of that 2nd MAN & asked him dangerously......

REYANSH : So what you thought.... You will enter in RS mansion will try to harm ARS's would be queen, you will harm ARS & you will live freely  without getting in any ones eye, you can get out of this like a free bird... You can get your self free from are clutches without any punishment just like that..... What do you take for us.... Hm.... You think you can do an Oscar winning performance of fighting infront of ARS & RRS.... & we won't get to know about it..... Now before I loose my temper & you will regret over it tell me where is BLACK MAFIA & why did you attack that girl in the party......

Hearing his dangerous stern voice & looking his dark eyes which were shooting dead glares & draggers at them that man gulped down his saliva in fear & started shivering & sweating heavily.... He was patting heavily due to lack of breath as REYANSH was holding his throat dangerously..... He was getting out of breath, before he passed out REYANSH jerked his throat  & that man started coughing very badly.... Then REYANSH putted his both hands in his pocket & stood thire looking at him waiting for his answer.... seeing his deep black dark orbs that 2nd man was hell scared.... Feeling REYANSH'S angry dead glares & draggers he started saying in stammering......

MAN 2 : Si... r..... Sir.... I.... I... W...ill... Confe...ss ev...er....ything ple...ase do...n't ki...ll m...e....

Hearing it REYANSH smirked evilly while that man took a long deep breath to calm himself & then he confessed everything.....

MAN 2 : Sir as you know we are BLACK MAFIA'S mens..... Actually are boss knew from the start that you are the one who destroys thire every single consignment of girls & frees them from thire clutches from past 8 years...... They wanted to stop you at very start but they were unable to do anything against you that time as whenever they tried to harm you by any means something was saving you or i can better say it was like someone was protecting you from any danger.... Then you grown up in mafia & become very powerful in underworld & came up as a very powerful MAFIA KING of GOLDEN MAFIA so they were nit able to do anything to you as you were much more powerful but its not like they didn't tried to harm you but after seeing your power they were unable to even scratch you as you two brothers were each other's shield.... So they didn't tried to attack you but when he got to know that you were the one who destroyed thire every drug & duplicate medicine consignment in the whole ASIA in this week causing them loss for millions they got very angry... They were trying to get a hold on you & was waiting for right moment to attack you but they were unable as you don't had any weakness... they were failed to make you weak but now when they got to know that ARS sir is getting married so they appoint us to harm that girl whom he is getting married so you both will be afraid & won't interfere in thire business again......

Hearing it REYANSH's blood boil in anger but he controlled it as he just recollected his words & he got shocked hearing of someone protecting them which made him hell confused but the chain of his thoughts got broken hearing that second man's voice who was saying......

MAN 2 : Sir trust me I don't know who is the head of BLACK MAFIA.... Where he is..... What is his name, what is his identity, how he looks anything..... We just got the orders of harming that girl & money from other head mens of are gang which works for BLACK MAFIA... Sir please leave me.... As per your wish I told you everything.... Now plase forgive me... I will never show you my face again in this life.... I will go away from here.... I will not tell them about anything trust me sir I will not tell this to anyone that, that girl whim ARS is getting married is non other that KUNWARANI ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT heir of SHIKHAWAT empire & the too be YUNWARANI of DEVGARH.....

He said blabbering the while things while hearing him REYANSH got shocked & looked at ANGAD who too was looking at him with too shocked expressions after hearing what that man said.... REYANSH gesture ANGAD something through his eyes on which he nodded his head in yes  understanding very well what the matter is & what his boss wants him to do.... So obeying his boss he came in front & hold that man with his coller & asked him.....

ANGAD : How do you know about her identity.... How did you got to know that she is KUNWARANI ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT.......

He asked in a dangerously cold dreadful voice...... Hearing his stern cold voice that man gulped in fear & said....

MAN 2 : Sir BLACK MAFIA is searching for MISS SHIKHAWAT from past 9 months.... Everyman of are gang is searching for her...... I am the one of those who had given the responsibility to search about the identity of MISS SHIKHAWAT..... Yesterday only I found about MISS SHIKHAWAT & got her photo after alot of difficulty.... I too got to know that she is in INDIA in MUMBAI.... But I didn't told this to anyone in are gang as I was searching for her where abouts in MUMBAI.. But tonight when I saw her in party I recognised her to be non other that KUNWARANI ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT......

He said in shaky scared voice while hearing him ANGAD got tensed his eyes widened in concerned as they got to know about ABHITI/RUHI'S identity  & now it is hard to keep her identity hidden as they are searching for her desperately.... He was worried so he looked at REYANSH who was glaring at that 2nd man with blood shot red eyes.... His eyes we're screaming in anger as his blood was boiling...... He was in full range......

REYANSH gesture ANGAD something through his eyes on which he nodded his head in yes & wend to take something.... He come back wearing a pair of gloved & carring one more pair of gloves with him & a can filled with some liquid.. he first handed him that pair of glove which REYANSH wore & then he took that can from ANGAD'S hand.... which was containing a dangerously concentrated hydrochloric acid..... Eyeing that acid can REYANSH smirked evilly & then he eyed that 2nd man plastering that same evill smirk on his face which was making that man shiver in fear..... He was shouting, yelling & pleading for forgiveness while without paying any heed to his calls like a deaf REYANSH
started putting acid on that 2nd man from his head..... The very moment that acid touched that 2nd man's hair it started burning.... & as it reached to the skin of his head it started melting like a wax...... That man cried in pain as the acid travelled down his face, then neck, then hands then at last leg....... That man screamed in pain to the top of his voice while hearing his screams REYANSH got irritated & gritted his teeth in anger..... He was now making his eardrums pain so to shut his mouth REYANSH putted more acid on him...... & that 2nd Man's skin started melting like it was made up of wax.... In seconds her skin dripped on floor in liquid like water.... he was begging for his life but as if REYANSH cares..... it was so horrible that if a normal person will see it then he would surly get a heart attack..... He was indeed looking like a saddest insane person.... It was so horrible that the person after witnessing it will run over heels getting afraid of him.... It was so dangerously painful that the 2nd person was crying horribly screaming at the very top of his voice till it get chocked in his throat & he become dumb voiceless. & soon due to that immense unbearable pain he passed out. REYANSH turned & handle the cans to ANGAD & throwing those gloves anywhere on floor saying.......

REYANSH : ANGAD No one should get to know about them...... Not even a single bone of them should remain..... Give them such a painfull death that they should get afraid in hell thinking about the punishment RRS gave them...... They should feel the worst hells punishment easy as compare to the death RRS gave to them..... They should get afraid & shiver before taking the rebirth recalling RRS & ARS.....

He said eyeing towards a direction ANGAD followed his gaze & smirked  evilly finding where he was pointing as he saw the tanks filled each with hight at least 7 feet fully filled with the solution of different kind of acids like for example - highly concentrated HCL, concentrate sulphuric acid, & the most acidic acid Fluoroantimonic acid & many more dangerous acids.... which is enough to melt anything which will deep in it even iron.. Those acids were so highly concentrated that they will not even leave a single bone of a person's body without letting it melt..... there were many more acids like it.... That's why ANGAD smirked knowing all this very well & nodded his head in yes..... Then he gesture his mens through his hands to put those both mens in Fluoroantimonic acids tank on which they nodded thire head in yes & started doing thire work.... But he stood thire silent without saying anything seeing it REYANSH understood his dilema & said....

REYANSH : Shoot.....

Hearing his boss's order ANGAD took a deep breath & composes himself as he knew his boss is hell angry now & if he speaks any wrong appropriate useless word in front of him then he will be surely gone.... so knowing that he has to speack each & every word  carefully he took a deep sign to calm himself, then composed himself & said very calmly.....

ANGAD : Boss KABIR...... What about him....

He asked on which REYANSH smirked evilly & said....

REYANSH : INTERESTING..... VERY INTERESTING.... I think I should pay a visit to my half bro what say ANGAD, AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT.....

Hearing it ANGAD smiled as he saw his boss getting back to his playful mood & nodded his head in yes & they both headed to another room in of basement...... As soon as REYANSH reached the room door he heard loud screams coming out from the room... Hearing it he smirked evilly & with that evilly smirked plastered on his face he enter the room only to find KOBRA KABBU KABUTER KABIR lying on an ice shield closing his eyes tightly yelling in pain..... Thire were uncountable bruises & cuts on his body which were covered with chilly powder & salt... It was clear cut that He has been gone through the grave pain & hell torcher mercilessly...... Due to all this he was in disheveled, vulnerable & miserable state seeing it REYANSH said him mockingly.....

REYANSH : How are you doing half bro... I hope you are enjoying the little break......

Hearing his voice KABIR opened his eyes with a jerk & looked at REYANSH quickly with pleading eyes saying.....

KABIR : Why are you doing all this... What I did to you... What's my fault.... Why are you torturing me... Please let me go...

He asked & pleaded while hearing it REYANSH went close to him with that plastered evil smirk & said in fake concern ....

REYANSH : Tch tch tch half bro what you have made yourself.... ( pressing his bruise which made him hiss in pain ) Is it paining half bro..... ( suddenly in dangerously stern voice...)  It should be.... I warned you multiple times not to eye the thing which is mine THE GREAT RRS's but no, you don't wanted to give a budge to it...... I told you clearly to not to look at my girl, but you crossed your all limits..... I warned you to stay away from her but being stupid you ignored my warning & tried to snatch what is mine...... You try to eye my love, my sweetheart so now bare its consequences.......

Saying this he left the room... He came out of the room & was about to left the basement area but he stoped at door & ordered ANGAD....

REYANSH : His punishment is over now just shift/send him to are old farmhouse.... Let him heal & when he will be totally fine bring him back... I don't want anyone to het to know about it.... So if anyone ask then told them he has gone out of the town for an very important emergency business meeting which was held on short notice thats why he didn't informed anyone in house.....

He ordered in his cold baritone with stern face on which ANGAD nodded his head in yes while he continued saying....

REYANSH : & you will inform MAAN everything in tomorrow morning about this whole matter.....

He ordered on which ANGAD again nodded his head at him in yes obeying him & then he left the place angrily heading towards his room.... As soon as he enter his room his anger flew away & a small smile took its place.... As his lips automatically form a curve making a small smile appear on his face seeing the small tiny petite fragile figure of this DEVILS ANGEL lying in front of him on his comfy king sized bed covered her half body in a cozzy duvet....

( Guys imagine PARI'S clothing like this....)

Ya it was his sweetheart who was sleeping cuddling into a small ball like a baby.... Seeing it he got happy.... Her angelic innocent face made him feel happy making him forgot his all anger, sorrows, pain & stress..... He came near her while MRS. DESOUZA who was seating thire beside the bed as per his orders of taking care of PARI greeted him by bowing her head down...... He just dismissed her gesturing through his hands without broking his trens from his sleeping beauty..... Getting is gesture to leave MRS. DESOUZA left the room while he just stare her for a while then after some time shrugging his head &  smilingly wholeheartedly he headed to his bathroom to take a shower..... After getting a hot shower & changing into some comfy cloths he too slept on the other side of the bed beside PARI..... & stare at her sleeping angelic face lovingly with soft eyes....

Tu Hi Mera Pyaar Hai,
Tu Hi Meri Bandagi...
Tu Hi Mera Khwaab Hai,
Tu Hi Meri Zindagi.......

( Guys imagine FAKIRA song during PEYANSH moments......)

Maine Apna Tujhe Mana Hai,
Teri Rooh Ko Pehchana Hai....
Har Waqt Ye Kehta Hai Dil,
Tere Sath Mujhe Jana Hai....
Rehne Laga Tu Aise Mujhme,
Khil Uthe Din Raat Mere.....
O Fakira, O Fakira,
Mujhe Le Chal Sath Tere..... ×2

He moved towards her slowly & started carracising her cheeks with the knuckles of his fingers gently... Her presence at his side gave his burning heart immense piece & pleasure.... He slowly pulled her towards him & took her in his embrace.... He caged her tiny small soft fragile figure in his strong arms carefully without hurting her like he is holding a glass doll which will get broken if he hold her tightly or handle her roughly.... He hide her in his chest like he is protecting a treasure hiding it in him from this cruel worlds evill eyes... She too started sniffing in his chest & burring her head in it feeling good with his warmth seeing it he grinned widely & closed his eyes happily... In no time he went into a deep slumber piecefully cuddling her like a small baby who is craving for her love, her care, her affection....... They were sleeping in each other's arms competing the absence of love in each other's life's.... Full feeling the requirement of thire lovs presence in each other's heart..... It was looking like they are drowned in thire world forgetting everything, everyone & this world.....

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

************************************

PRECAP : Ray of hope.... Marriage functions.... Punishing a bitch ( jaise ko taisa )... Rocking Sangeet......  Her run away plan.......

************************************

Important Notice : Guys I just got my time table for my practical exams & viva..... My last theory paper is on 17 may so I thought now I am a free bird but the head of are department can't see us happy so he just announced that are practical exams & viva will held on 18,19,20,21 so I am totally busy till Friday..... Need to complete my practical books, need to learn whole practicals for practical exams & read whole syllabus once again to prepare for viva.... So keeping a very big stone on my little heart I am announcing that I will not be able to post the next part till Sunday so sorry for the inconvenience I hope you will understand..... But don't worry I will mend it with double update....

************************************

So guys now coming back to the today's chapter..... how was it...... I really hope you liked it..... I was hell  tired with typing the last chapter that too such a long lengthy one of 9000 words..... but still I write this one before going on leave which is literally of 10,000 words.... I am really tired man but still posting it today, so it will mend my absence..... I know it's really lengthy to read but I don't wanted to devide it in two chapters or it will get each of 6000 words & if I will do this then this ff will go to 150 chapters which I really don't want so just read this lengthy chapter slowly slowly with patience...... After all this blabbering & lengthy lecture at last I will ask to just tell me how was the chapter in comment box & true readers don't forget to vote for your lazy yet hardworking writer... So now its time to take your leave but don't worry I will come soon with two dhamakedaar updates till then SAYONAARA..... HASTA LA VISTA.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 449 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...
14.7K 627 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
142K 8K 33
Its a sequel to "JUST YOUR WIFE" But can be read as standalone. "Is it necessary,!?" I asked him.. He smiled down at me.. "I want to give you the wo...
7.3K 618 6
RUDHVIKA........ A simple and elegant beauty, but orphan. Her life was all well and good with the limited humans beside her. Her favourite people, he...