Mafia step brothers 2

By luvbangton

So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl as... More

Introduction
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30(End)
announcement
Announcement
Secrets of Bom

part 9

18.5K 1K 440
By luvbangton

Bom entered inside the company building. She wore a very eye catching dress as usual taking everyone's attention.

She walked inside like a model. A lot of people adored her. Idolised her. Fantasised about her. But there were also tiny rats who  judged her. They raged in jealousy seeing the attention she is receiving. And there is this girl who didn't care about Bom's reputation in the company.

When Bom was passing a group of girls in the lobby,she heard some girls whispering things about her.

"Look,the queen had arrived" Someone mocked her."She thinks she is rich but in reality she just uses our CEO's money.  She is just showing off. She is just an empty beer can. I am sure she dresses like that to take men's attention"

"I have seen her going to the clubs at night" Another girl said.

"I am sure she is selling her body there" The other girl said.

Bom stopped walking and snickered. She looked back with a smile. There were 5 girls. Bom walked to them and looked at the girl who badmouthed her. The girl just smirked.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Bom asked sweetly but it definitely hit that girl.

The girl looked at Bom in disbelief. "What?!"

Bom smiled." I asked if you kiss your mother with that mouth?what?got no answer?"

"You are such a bitch" the girl spat feeling anger surging through her veins.

Bom chuckled crossing her arms over her chest. She licked her cherry lips in amusement. "Yes sweetie. I am. Glad you got to know it. And what did you say?I pretend to be rich?I use CEO's money?" Bom tilted her head with a pout." Sorry to say but yes. I use her money. And I don't pretend because I am rich. CEO is willing to spend money for my expenses. So am I not rich?she gives me money and when it comes to my hands,it's my money. Why?are you jealous?because you don't have anyone to spend money for you?well,why don't you find a sugar daddy?hm?"

The girl's face went red from anger. She clenched her jaw hearing Bom's insults. Well,she got them as insults. But for Bom,her words are facts.

"You have no right to insult me like this!" She tried hard not to yell.

Bom gasped dramatically. "Oh!insult?Well I just said the facts baby. But you took it in a wrong way but it isn't that bad. You yourself seem like an insult for yourself"

The girl couldn't handle anymore. She raised her hand to slap Bom but she couldn't even touch her cheek when a hand stopped her. Lee Taeri appeared next to her with a glare. The girl looked at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell is happening?" He asked with a stern rigid voice scaring the girl.

Bom looked at the girl blankly before slapping her hard taking everyone's attention. Taeri also gasped in shock. He let go of the girl's hand immediately.  Bom grabbed the girl's hair making her scream. Flames were dancing in Bom's eyes. But only a sick smile played on her lips.

"And this is called 'insulting'. You wanna see my power inside this building?Well I will show you honey" Bom looked at another girl who badmouthed her."You"

That girl got startled."m-me?"

"Yes" Bom paused for a second."kneel"

Everyone widened their eyes. Whispers started to spread. No one said a word against Bom.The girl stood there with wide eyes."w-what?"

"If you want to keep the job,do as I said"

The girl immediately knelt down." I am so sorry madam. I will never badmouth you again. I swear I will never do it. Please spare me"

Taeri looked at Bom in disbelief. But he did nothing. He was just amazed. Bom looked at her blankly. "Do not let me catch you bullying anyone from now on"

And now it's a new story. Everyone widened their eyes. Yes,Bom knew about the bullying thing going on inside the company. She didn't care if they insult her or not. Words don't hit her. But she hates one thing. Bullying the weak ones.

Bom looked at the girl in her grasp. She tightened her grip making her scream more. "You got that?" She asked sternly.

"I-I will do whatever I want you bitch!"

Bom laughed like a maniac scaring everyone. She again slapped her. The sound felt too painful for anyone who heard the sound of slap. Bom again raised her hand to slap but a hand held her wrist. With annoyance,she looked at her side only to freeze. She widened her eyes seeing him. She didn't expect him. Cha Eunwoo. He stood there glaring at her. She felt weak infront of him.

"What do you think you are doing Bitna-ssi?" He asked with his deep voice. His insane like toxic eyes stared into her eyes trapping her in a darkness.  Bom slowly let go of the girl and stared at his eyes. Eunwoi tilted his head pulling her towards him by her wrist." You are clearly using your power to abuse your employees"

Bom came to her sense quickly. She sent him a glare and tried to take her hand away but he only tightened his grip.

"It's none of your business Mr.Cha. And please let go of my hand"

Eunwoo poked the inside of his cheek by his tongue. He still didn't let go of her hand. He stared directly into her eyes. But their eye contact battle got broken when Taeri pulled Bom by her other hand.

"Didn't you hear her?let go of her hand Mr.Cha" Taeri said sternly looking at their hands. But Eunwoo wasn't the one to let go. His eyes snapped towards Taeri's hand and Bom's hand.

Eunwoo looked at Bom." You are coming with me" he ordered and tried to pull her but Taeri pulled Bom by other side.

"And who are you to order her? Bitna-ssi,come with me. We have so many works today"

Eunwoo again pulled Bom. "She can't just bully any employee here. She needs to see the CEO right now. And I am here to see Ms. Choi. So I'll take Bitna with me"

Taeri scoffed."You clearly don't know what happened Mr.Cha. Maybe you should react after knowing everything. She did the right thing. And no she won't be going with you. I am her mentor and she will be following what I say"

Bom had enough. She yanked away both of their hands and looked at them in irritation." No one needs to take me to the CEO because I have my own legs to go there and no, I won't follow anyone's orders. Now both of you,get lost!"

With that she walked towards the elevator.

Eunwoo glared at Taeri. And in return Taeri glared at him. "What?you think she bullies employees?she just bullied bullies in this company. Just know everything before reacting" with that Taeri left.

Eunwoo furrowed his eyebrows founding his statement familiar. "Bullied bullies?A bully of a bullies?Bom?" Eunwoo blinked few times.

She has the same face. Same attitude. And the same reputation. Is it possible for her to be anyone else?

"Is she really Bom?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey everyone!!

So,I have made an account in booknet. I actually need money for my expenses. I can't ask money from my parents every day. I am an adult now. But I am still a university student so I don't have a job. I want to use my only talent to earn some money. So for that,I made an account in booknet.

I already uploaded a completed book in it which is called 'Monster'. It is the edited version of 'Annoying brothers 1". I only changed the names since it has to be an original book.

But I need 100 followers to sign a contract.  Please help me guys. My  account is 'luvbangton ' . Yeah,the same name. Please follow me!! I appreciate your help ❤❤

And I'll be uploading another new book in booknet soon. It won't be uploaded in wattpad. So follow me on booknet!!✌luvbangton

See ya soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 1.8K 60
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
1.1M 35.3K 52
"α΄‘-ᴑʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴑᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Κ€α΄œΙͺΙ΄ ᴍᴇ?" β˜…ε½‘[κœ±α΄›α΄Κ€Κ ᴏꜰ α΄€ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/Ι΄ ᴑʜᴏ Κœα΄€κœ± ᴍΙͺʟʟΙͺᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ κœ±α΄‡α΄„Κ€α΄‡α΄›κœ± ʏᴇᴛ ʜΙͺᴅᴅᴇɴ.κœ±Κœα΄‡ Ιͺꜱ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€α΄œΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴏꜰ α΄€ ꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’ΚŸα΄‡ α΄α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ ᴑʜᴏ α΄€ΚŸκœ±α΄ Κœα΄€κœ± ɒᴏ...
21K 1.3K 12
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
55.9K 1.8K 47
A tale of seven enigmatic brothers and a mysterious girl, bound by darkness and secrets. Seven young, cold-hearted brothers, the Kim siblings, have r...