๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ( ๐—๏ฟฝ...

By rolemod3lz

๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฏ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€... More

โ‘ 
โ‘ก
โ‘ข
โ‘ฃ
โ‘ค
โ‘ฅ
โ‘ฆ
โ‘ง
โ‘จ
โ‘ โ“ช
โ‘ โ‘ 
โ‘ โ‘ก
โ‘ โ‘ข
โ‘ โ‘ฃ
โ‘ โ‘ค
โ‘ โ‘ฅ
โ‘ โ‘ฆ
โ‘ โ‘ง
โ‘ โ‘จ
โ‘กโ“ช
โ‘กโ‘ 
โ‘กโ‘ก
โ‘กโ‘ข
โ‘กโ‘ฃ
โ‘กโ‘ค
โ‘กโ‘ฅ
โ‘กโ‘ฆ
โ‘กโ‘ง
โ‘กโ‘จ
โ‘ขโ“ช
โ‘ขโ‘ก
โ‘ขโ‘ข
โ‘ขโ‘ฃ
โ‘ขโ‘ค
โ‘ขโ‘ฅ
โ‘ขโ‘ฆ
โ‘ขโ‘ง
โ‘ขโ‘จ
โ‘ฃโ“ช
โ‘ฃโ‘ 

โ‘ขโ‘ 

1.7K 42 46
By rolemod3lz

Time Skip: 5 months

Eleanor and Jacob were the happiest ever, their relationship was going great. They would rarely fight, and when they did they would make up in an hour.

Today, Eleanor and Jacob were going looking for houses. They were both still living with their parents and wanted to move out together. This was a big step to both of their lives but it was also a step closer for their future together. They were both very excited and had even started planning how they were going to decorate their house.

"you ready?" he asked her

"yeah," she smiled and they walked to meet up with the realtor.

The house was beautiful, the perfect size, but they hated how close they were to their neighbors and didnt have a lot of backyard space. They went to their second house, but disliked it. Definitely didn't match what they wanted. The third one was too small and they would most likely to move out in a year or two.

They decided to get a quick lunch at in n out and eat in the car.

"this is so much harder than i thought," eleanor sighed

"its not hard, we just havent found the perfect one" jacob laughed

"we'll probably have to build it," eleanor joked

"that would take like a whole year but def worth it." he smiled

"hopefully this last one is the one." she smiled

"hope so" he smiled and started driving the way to the house.

This house was the one. When they walked into it, they smiled and loved it. The house was the perfect size, the backyard was as big as they wanted it. The colors inside the house were not pretty but they could easily fix that. It had the perfect amount of rooms and they were big rooms too.

They did all the things to make the purchase. They would pay it the same day. And would start moving this week.

(a/n idk how you buy a house LMAO but lets imagine its this easy.)

The two were so happy, and proud that they bought a house. Their families were proud as well. Both families thought they were made for each other and happy they could stay forever.

The next week was just going back and forth getting their things to move into the house, they had already painted the house the next day after they had brought it.

They would shop for decor after they set up the main rooms, they even made their own room for when they had to go to interviews or meetings.

For the next month, they had finally settled in. They hadnt told the public they had moved together, and werent planning too either.

The next 5 months, were just a lot of work for both of them. Eleanor had a lot of runways to be in. And Jacob had meetings, interviews, and even got a cast in a show.

Every day they ended the day together though, with one anothers company. There was no way their day would end in a bad mood. They made each other so happy.

But today was their first day off in 5 months. They decided to stay home and just chill. They started by ordering breakfast from ihop and started watching The Selena Series. They had finished all their shows and this one caught their eye.

"i missed having a lazy day with you," jacob said as he ate his pancake

"me too. it's felt like foreverrrr" she told him as she ate her fruit

"literally it has been," he laughed

"work really said let me make y'all suffer," she giggled making jacob shake his head.

The two finished the series in 3 hours and started playing video games. They got bored fast and didn't know what to do anymore.

"now this is boringggg," jacob told the girl

"we get bored to easily," eleanor sighed and sat next to him.

"yeah, let's do face masks," jacob smiled, he knew eleanor loved doing face masks and would try doing them with her.

"great idea, i'll go get the stuff," she smiled and went to the room and got the stuff.

She put Jacob's Mask and then Jacob put her mask.

"okay dont laugh or you're going to end up looking like a grandpa with wrinkles," she told the boy

"okayyyy," he told her knowing it was gonna be hard.

The two stayed in silence trying not to laugh, but ended up bursting in laughs anyways.

"you lost," eleanor laughed

"you laughed first," jacob said laughing

"did nottt," she giggled

"did sooo," he smiled, "we can take them off now?"

"5 more minutes," she smiled

The two put some music on while they waited and almost had a whole concert. When the two started peeling of their mask, they felt in so much pain. Their eyes were watery.

"ow this hurts how do you like this?" jacob asked her

"fresh face," she smiled and finished taking it off, "you need help?" and jacob nodded. She took of his face mask carefully so it wouldn't hurt him more and finished.

"come one we have to moisturize our face now," she said taking him to the bathroom. She put some on her and then some on Jacob and smiled.

"you're so cute," she told him

"why thank you beautiful," he smiled and pulled her into a kiss. Which then turned into a makeout. and then what happens after a make out.

(a/n who's gonna take the honors to write it in the comment LMAOOO)

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘀𝗵!𝘁 🤎🤎
-
𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
-
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲: 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵🤎
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲: 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆 🤎🤎🤎🤎
𝘅𝗼𝗹𝗼_𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗮: 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗿 𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯😒🤨
↪️𝗽𝗲𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁: 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲
𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿: 𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗥 𝗦𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘!! 🥺
𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗲: 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘇 🤬

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙨, 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙙. 𝙄𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧? 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗸.

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙇𝙊𝙇

𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙇𝙊𝙇.
- 𝙖 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 36.9K 99
-๐‚๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ...
64.9K 1.4K 15
๐‚๐จ๐›๐ซ๐š ๐Š๐š๐ข|| โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”. โž (Discontinued) Robby Keene x Reader Fandom: Cobra Kai
104K 2.4K 38
๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐›๐ซ๐š ๐ค๐š๐ข ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ. ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐š...
67.3K 2.5K 73
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...