IT ALL STARTED WITH SUGAR💜

De taelicepotatoe27304

what will you do when your handsome and cute neighbour of ten years comes to you to ask for sugar? Ha! Just... Mais

1. Atleast Shinchan is not a crybaby
2.Hey! I need sugar
3. Mom, I will seriously call the police!
4. kate
5.Mrs.kim
6.How can you do this to me?
7. you naughty naughty!
8. Favourite boy!
9.you dropped this
10. who is he?
ANNOUNCEMENT!(IMP)
11.Can't wait to tell this story to my grandchildren
12.New Boy
13. 'The Project'
14. Playing the game of school
15. Are you lesbian?
17. Broke
18. should I?
19. GONE
20. Misunderstanding
22. Stupid
23. The End

16.DON'T LOOK

468 31 41
De taelicepotatoe27304

*Not edited*

"why are you so late, lisa" Rose yells at me the moment i enter the cafeteria.

I smile like a seal in response. I know i am cute, she has to fall for this.

"did you hit your head on the way here?"

"haha, you're funny!" I hit her arm.

"lisa are you okay?"

"Why are you me asking that? look at me bitch just look at me. Don't I look like a Fucking queen?" I laugh.

"lisa" she deadpanned.

(A FEW MINUTES AGO)

Don't sleep. Don't sleep. Don't sleep. Don't sleep. Don't sleep.

Tring!

yes! I am free from this torture. yes!

I am literally gonna cry, I am so happy right now.

"let's go, it's recess" Rose says.

"I know I can't wait to eat my lunch but my bladder is seriously crying to get empty so i am gonna get this stomach free" i say standing and making my way towards the toilet.

when I wanna pee so badly why do these toilets get so far.

Geez! I can't hold it anymore. oh! here it is. PHEW!

I push the door open and run to get into the vacant toilet before a girl gets in it. I close the door in her face.

"Are you mad?" she yells but I don't care. My mission is successful.

"sorry" i yell back from inside the toilet.

...................................................................................

Oh my God! I feel good!

Now the time has finally come to eat my delicious lunch from my lovely, sweet car- Nah that's too much in short my Mom.

"I love working with you, i couldn't get any better partner than you" i hear a female's voice.

"Me too" a male says and laughs. I think I know this laugh.

I move a fews steps to see who they are.

I will not eavesdrop but it's just that I am very curious person.

I move a bit more and I notice it's tae and that bitch.

"It was amazing working with you. Do you want to grab a cup of coffee" she says.

" Yeah sure, why not" Taehyung straight away.

This bitch didn't even hesitate. Now i feel bad, why the fuck am i so curious?

Okay! Don't look and move to cafeteria. As simple as that Just Don't look!

"Well, I wanted to ask you this since a long time. Do you want to go on a date?"

"Yeah" what? He said yes?

I think I should maintain my distance from him from now on because I won't be able to control my feelings if he will in the same room as me.

Argh! Why am I so stupid? Just why?

But great, I don't have to continue this stupid crush anymore.

Let's find more boys and be Happy.

Now I am just sounding like a lovesick person.

But no matter what I won't let this break my heart. No matter what.

______________________________________________________________________________________
There, another chapter done.

This story will soon come to an end.

Thank you so much for supporting this story.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

999K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
149K 5K 29
Lisa... cause mama I'm in love with a criminal and this type of love isn't rational it's physical.. mama please don't cry I will be alright all rea...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC