How I Married Your Mom

By richa2609

Samarth Saxena, the most feared businessman of the country. He is strong, powerful, cruel but also devilishly... More

The Cast
Chapter 1- Samarth's Birthday Present
Chapter 2- Pari and Jiya's Li'l Secret
Chapter 3- Jiya Rescues Pari
Chapter 4- Samarth's Bipolar Nature
Chapter 5- Interview Gone Hot!
Chapter 6- Is Love In The Air?
Chapter 7- Samarth Remembers His Wife
Chapter 8- Pari Knows The Truth
Chapter 10- Pari Wants Us To Get Married
Chapter 11- Miss Jhagdalu and Mr. Sanki
Chapter 12- Wedding Bells Ring
Chapter 13- I Love You Mamma
Chapter 14- World's Best Mom
Chapter 15- Samarth's Nightmare
Chapter 16- Get Used To Dark Things, Wifey!
Chapter 17- A Picnic or Honeymoon?
Chapter 18- I Don't Wanna Lose You
Chapter 19- Too Hot To Handle (1)
Chapter 20- Too Hot To Handle (2)
Chapter 21- The New Addition
Chapter 22- Uff! The Work Load
Chapter 23- Fight During PTM
Chapter 24- Harassment At Work
Chapter 25- Samarth: Jealous Or Moody?
Chapter 26- Samarth Opens Up To Jiya
Chapter 27- Friendship: A New Start
Chapter 28- Is He Your Husband?
Chapter 29- Samarth Is Changing
Chapter 30- Jiya Sings For Samarth
Chapter 31- The Unexpected Ride
Chapter 32- Jiya gets Kidnapped
Chapter 33- A Quick, Hot Confession
Chapter 34- A Romantic Samarth

Chapter 9- Pari's Reveals Her Condition

227 19 13
By richa2609

"Welcome, welcome Mrs. Khanna." Samarth greeted the lady with a forced smile on his face. "Thanks, Mr. Saxena. I see the decorations are very well done. You love your daughter so much, don't you?" She asked in a seductive voice bending slightly towards him showcasing her cleavage.

"Umm yeah! I love her a lot. Go take a seat. Your daughter too is there with Pari. Go." Samarth said taking a few steps backwards. Mrs. Khanna got to know that he wouldn't give her much importance right now, so she went towards her daughter and got indulged in the party.

How do married woman even get the heart to flirt with someone else other than their husband? Samarth was so against this 'cheating on your partner' thing. Even if you aren't happy in a relationship, you don't have a right to cheat on your partner. Talk things out. He huffed as he realized not everyone was as good as his Mihu.

"Hello, Sheena." Samarth greeted the young girl. "Hey, uncle." Sheena replied showing her pearly white teeth. Samarth giggled but instantly put up a straight face as the kid left to the party hall. He was greeting guests for the next 15 minutes.

--------------------

"Come on, Suraj. Let's go!" Jiya held out her hand for Suraj. Suraj stoop up after tying his shoe laces and held his Maasi's hand. "Are re re, where are the aunt-nephew duo going?" Suraj's mother asked while chopping the vegetables as she was getting bored of only resting the whole day. 

"Mummy, I informed you na! I was gonna go to Pari's party today." Suraj made his mother remember that. "Yes, yes. Your friend." Shivani said as she continued chopping the veggies. "Eww! Friend? Who will make that rabbit, friend? She is just my enemy." 

"Suraj, don't say like this. Pari is so cute." Jiya said while taking support of Suraj's shoulder and buckling her heels. "Jiya aunty, only you think that she's cute." Suraj rolled his eyes. Shivani looked up at Jiya and Suraj and giggled.

"Hmm, the ever so supporting Maasi bhanja are now having opposite views on someone haan?" Shivani smiled. "Di, you don't listen to this Suraj. He doesn't appreciate her. But when you yourself will meet Pari na, you will agree with me on this point on how cute she is. She is a darling, Di." Jiya said, sighing dreamily.

"Haan, now start dreaming about little kids. Arey, I don't remember from how long I'm telling you to find a boy for yourself but this girl is busy with little kids. Marry them only." Jiya's mum said setting the tray of coffee on the table for Shivani and herself. 

"Mom, nice idea actually. How good it will be to have a beautiful and cute kid around you all the time." Jiya chuckled and burst into laughter seeing her mother's scowl. "Hmm....now tell me, do you have a boy in your mind?" Jiya rolled her eyes. "And, here the topic of my marriage comes again. Mom, can you just sit back and rest and not bring this topic up for like, 5 births." Jiya stated seriously but giggled seeing Suraj's funny expression.

"Go! Do whatever you want. I will wait for the day when you yourself will come up with a boy and tell me that you're gonna marry him. Then I'll be like, 'finally'. " Renuka distracted herself saying this and sipped on her coffee silently. Jiya went and hugged her mum from behind.

"Why Mom? This much eager to send me away from you all?" She cried. Her mother looked at her with glossy eyes and kissed her cheek. "Naughty girl. You will always be there in our hearts and whenever you want to come back to your house, you will be always welcomed with open arms. My Jiya." She kissed her again and Jiya too kissed her mom.

"Okay mom, I'm getting late. Let's go Suraj baby." Jiya called out for Suraj and they both were making their way out of the house when suddenly Shivani called out. "Jiya!!! This Pari is that Samarth's daughter right? He is very handsome. I've seen his Insta account!" Jiya turned around and saw Shivani wiggling her eyebrows at her. 

"Are you serious di? He looks handsome but is not good at heart. He is 'okay' only for his daughter not for the world. So what if he is handsome, he is married and has a daughter!" Jiya said in a little raised voice. Shivani shrugged her shoulders. "Jiya, he might be good at heart but doesn't reveal his soft side to the world maybe because of some painful past. You know na, pain either makes or breaks people. Don't judge him by how he behaves with you. Let's see what future has in store for you." Shivani's calm voice cooled Jiya's nerves too.

She was thinking about her sister's words the whole time she drove to Samarth's mansion. Was it true, that he has a painful past? He is successful, rich and girls fall at his feet. What more would he want. Is he suffering from any pain that made him the way he is. This is so confusing. That man is so confusing. Jiya gave up on his thoughts as soon as she reached the bungalow. It was not just a bungalow but a freaking palace. How rich was he! Jiya looked at the house in awe and was amazed by its luxury and beauty. 

"Maasi, this is such a wonderful place na?" Suraj's mouth was left hanging open as he drooled over the mansion. "Hmm, it is. Beautiful right?" Jiya smiled and went inside along with Suraj. She didn't know whether bringing Suraj was a good idea or not as the card didn't hold his name. It was only hers. But, she thought it would be thoughtful if she took Suraj there so that even he could enjoy. Plus, it was a kid's party so her going there alone would look kind of weird.

--------------------

Samarth saw a shadow at the mansion's entrance. It was a petite figure. With her was a little kid. He traced her body through his eyes from her leg to her head. Jiya was wearing a baby blue suit. Her hair in curls making her hair look voluminous. Her large chunky ear rings complementing her ears so well. The thin chain around her neck accentuated and added beauty to her neck. 

Samarth didn't know how he got in this state. But, he just found himself drooling over her. She looked heavenly and a treat to his eyes in that simple suit with that sweet smile on her face. He looked at her for a minute or two before he cleared his throat and straightened himself.

"Hello, uncle!" Suraj greeted Samarth. "Hey, champ! Go, Pari is waiting for you." Samarth patted Suraj's back and he entered the hall, leaving both Samarth and Jiya there, all alone. "Hey!" Jiya greeted with a forceful smile on her face, her lips pressed in a thin line. "Umm, hello! Go inside, meet Pari, she is longing to meet you." Samarth said casually and started to look behind her anticipating the arrival of other guests. 

"Oh! So you're doing the 'aaiye sahib' job?" Jiya mocked him with a salute action. "Excuse me?" Samarth raised his eyebrows at her. "Arey, that watchman job or that person's job who welcomes people during a function. Woh, kya kehte hain use? Darbaan, yes!" Jiya chuckled irking Samarth.

"Oh hello, Miss Irritating personality. Party mein aayi ho toh chup chaap munh band kar ke attend nahi kar sakti? Is it necessary to open your mouth? Just go inside, meet Pari, cut the cake, eat and leave!" Samarth motioned her inside the hall and scrunched her nose feeling irritated by her. "Haww! You're so rude! Oh sorry! Rudeness flows in your veins. Am I right?" Jiya questioned innocently. "Miss-" Samarth was cut off when Jiya interrupted him. "Oh sorry again, rudeness is not only in your veins, it's in your arteries too!" She fake laughed at him, glared and left. Samarth rolled his eyes, with a 'whatever' look and began looking for other guests.

"Pari!!" Jiya screamed in delight as she spotted Pari. Pari turned around and instantly a wide smile appeared on her cute face seeing Jiya. She had grown very attached to her in such a little time. "Jiya Aunty!!" Pari screamed equally delighted at Jiya's presence. "You came?" 

Jiya hugged Pari and kissed her cheek. "How could I not bachha? Someone sent me such a beautiful card. I loved it." She kissed Pari again. "Bachha? Are you crazy?" Jiya rolled her eyes as she very well recognized the voice. "She is not your bachha." He whispered slowly so Pari wouldn't hear her.

Jiya rolled her eyes but eventually smiled at Pari. She kissed her cheek. "Jiya Aunty has brought something for Pari 'bachha'." Jiya said with much emphasis on the word 'bachha'. She took out Pari's gift wrapped in a blue glittery paper and handed it to her. Pari grew excited and unwrapped the gift while Jiya watched her with a smile. Samarth rolled his eyes over the gift. It was a simple yet elegant pendant, something which wouldn't be a big deal for Pari but proved to be very expensive for Jiya.

"Thank you Jiya Aunty!" Pari jumped and hugged Jiya. Jiya finally breathed a sigh of relief and hugged her back. "What thanks? Pari, you are used to wearing pendant even more expensive than this. It's simple." Samarth exclaimed as his face remained blank. Jiya was very irritated with his gesture and looked at Pari to know her answer.

"Papa, I don't care whether it's expensive or cheap. You only say na, that we should value the person's feelings who is giving us the gift rather than looking at the price of the gift. And, moreover Papa see, the pendant's blue color and my dress's color is matching matching." Pari began looking at the locket lovingly while Jiya looked at her with the same emotion. Samarth stood there astounded as to when did his naughty little daughter become so much understanding. He was proud of Pari. 

"Aunty, please help me with this pendant na!" Pari squealed excitedly. Jiya chuckled and adorned her with the pendant. "I will show this gift to all my friends, okay?" Jiya smiled and nodded. Pari rushed to her friend's to flaunt her gift. Jiya turned towards Samarth and folded her hands.

"Itni si bhi sharm nahi hai na aap mein? What kind of things are you teaching your daughter. It's good that your girl has inherited qualities from her mother. She is a complete opposite of your persona. You rude, she sweet, you pathetic, she empathetic, you ill mannered, she very good mannered. I hope even you learn things from your wife." Jiya, after her mini speech, was about to leave the place when Samarth held her wrist. She turned around and as she tried to free her wrist from his clutches, his hold on her wrist got tightened.

"You never leave a chance to disrespect me. Are you my wife's P.A or something? Why do you always have to poke your nose in mine and my wife's matters and relationship. However my daughter is, am proud of her. Don't teach me what's good and what's not. Am not your patient, doctor. And, didn't I tell you not to open your bloody mouth in front of me or otherwise I'll not step back from ruining you. Keep that in your mind. Now, go to hell." Samarth left her wrist with a jerk. "I'll surely go to hell but promise me you won't be there." Jiya smiled mischievously and before Samarth could say anything else, she ran away from there. "Idiot" Samarth growled.

The birthday party was quite an occasion. Samarth didn't leave any chance in making his daughter feel special. She was always giggling or laughing throughout the party. The cake cutting was done and as of now people were engaged in dancing with their partners. Samarth was sitting in a corner and Pari saw Jiya talking to other kids from Pari's friend circle. Jiya had developed a friendly rapport with the kids in just few hours which Samarth wasn't able to do in 3 years from when his daughter joined the school.

Pari went near Samarth and shook him a bit. "Papa, papa." Pari's constant nudging brought Samarth out of his trance. He looked at her with a smile. "Papa, chalo na, let's dance. Please. See everyone is dancing. Please come." Pari insisted while continuously nudging and trying to drag Samarth to the dance floor. "But, Princess, Papa isn't good in dancing. Dance with your friends na. How will it look like if Papa will dance alone on the dance stage?" Samarth made Pari understand and went back to looking at something on his phone.

Samarth had said the sentence normally but Pari took it to heart. She sensed that her father felt alone and left out among other couples who were having a good time on the dance floor. She looked towards the parents of her friends who were dancing like there was no tomorrow. Some were dancing formally while some were doing really interesting steps and rest were just swaying in each other's arms. Pari's eyes moved to Jiya and she instantly smiled as Jiya smiled at her. 

Pari looked at Samarth and snatched his phone. She kept the phone to other side and began looking at him, her hands on her hips. If someone else had dared to behave like that with him, that person would have been in hospital bed by now. But, for Pari, he forgave every mistake. "What happened Princess?" He asked while pulling Pari onto his lap. "Papa, I have someone in mind you can share today's dance with. Please come to the dance stage once na. Please." Samarth couldn't deny her requests and so he went to the stage and stood there.

Next, Pari went towards Jiya and held out her hand for her to take. Jiya looked at her in bewilderment but smiled and took her hand. Pari dragged her to the dance floor and made her stand alongside Samarth. They both looked at each other, astonished. Jiya tried asking Samarth what the matter was with her eyes. Samarth just shrugged not knowing what was going on in his daughter's little brain.

"Papa, Jiya Aunty, you both will dance together." Pari's statement left both Jiya and Samarth in shock. "What?" Both Jiya and Samarth screamed at the same time. Pari closed her ears as their scream was even louder than the music being played. "Kitna chillate ho aap! Aap log dance karoge. That's it!" She declared not wanting 'no' as an answer.

"But, bachha, Jiya Aunty doesn't know to dance no!" Jiya tried her best to get out of this situation. "Wow! Aunty, even Papa doesn't know dance. You both will be good together. You can teach each other." Pari stated ecstatic. Jiya looked at Samarth for help. "But, beta, how can Papa dance with her? Papa barely knows Jiya Aunty no?" Samarth tried this time. "Okay, that means you can dance with P.M. Narendra Modi ji, because you know him?" Pari's statement made people laugh.

"Shut up!" Samarth shouted but cooled down seeing his daughter. "Bachha-" Jiya was cut off by Pari. "Please Jiya Aunty, please. For me!" Pari pouted. Jiya smiled at her, giving up on her struggles. She looked at Samarth and he too looked at her. They both turned and stood face to face with each other. "What do you say?" She asked Samarth as Pari stepped down from the dance floor. "How can I deny my daughter's commands. I'll have to dance even if it is with you." He scrunched his nose. Jiya looked at Pari and she motioned her to start with their dance.

As soon as the song started, the whole place grew silent. Everyone stepped down to look at their dance. Samarth Saxena was never seen dancing and that too never with a female. Everyone looked at them as they anticipated their moves. The D.J started the song.

Suraj hua maddham, chaand jalne laga
Aasmaan yeh haai kyoon pighalne laga) - 2

Samarth started lip syncing to the lyrics as he grabbed Jiya's stomach and pulled her closer. His one hand was on her stomach and other in her hands while Jiya had her one hand on his shoulder. They both looked into each other's eyes while swaying to the song.

Main thehra raha, zameen chalne lagi
Dhadka yeh dil, saans thamne lagi
Oh, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai
Sajna, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

Samarth knew the song didn't match the situation. It wasn't his first love. Heck! It wasn't even love, he tried explaining this to his heart who was just dancing to her touches and soft smooth skin. The female lyrics of the song began and this time Jiya started lipsyncing.

Suraj hua maddham, chaand jalne laga
Aasmaan yeh haai kyoon pighalne laga
Main thehri rahi, zameen chalne lagi
Dhadka yeh dil, saans thamne lagi
Haan, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai
Sajna, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

There was a feeling erupting inside her heart being this close with Samarth. She shivered when he turned her around and back hugged her. His hands snaked around her waist and they swayed to the lyrics. Their steps were in rhythm to the song. Their heartbeats also synchronized to each other's. 

Jiya knew it was not just hate, she felt towards Samarth. The feelings had turned from hate to a bit softer one. She hadn't yet given a name to those feelings but she gasped when he twirled her around and held her in a very romantic position.

Hai khoobsurat yeh pal, sab kuch raha hai badal
Sapne haqeeqat mein jo dhal rahe hai
Kya sadiyon se puraana hai rishtaa yeh hamaara
Ke jis tarha tumse hum mil rahe hai

He didn't know whether the lyrics were standing true or not in this situation. This moment indeed looked beautiful even if he didn't want to feel it, it was beautiful. Everything was changing. Indeed, it was. He hated dance. He didn't even dance with Mihika but with Jiya steps originated on their own. He had always dreamt of seeing his daughter smile on his actions. He glanced at his daughter and she was smiling while they danced. 

He again looked at Jiya trying to figure out the next few lyrics of the song. Was there any connection between them from centuries or from births that they were meeting each other again and again even though they didn't want to.

Yunhi rahe har dam pyaar ka mausam
Yunhi milo humse tum janam janam

Jiya didn't understand why did these lyrics fit perfectly here. She lipsynced them and felt as if they were revealing her inner emotions, those which were hidden inside her. The next lyrics of the song were telling the other person to keep meeting her in every birth. Did she want that?

Main thehra raha, zameen chalne lagi
Dhadka yeh dil, saans thamne lagi
Haan, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai
Sajna, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

Tere hi rang se yun main to rangeen hoon sanam
Paake tujhe khud se hi kho rahi hoon sanam
O maahiya, ve tere ishq mein
Haan doobke paar main ho rahi hoon sanam

Jiya remembered the time when she was daydreaming about him. She was seeing him every where inside her room. Indeed she was losing herself by getting him. She looked at him and felt her emotions coming out. She always wanted to have a fairytale love story. She was a girl and even more girly at heart. Samarth looked charming at the moment but was he her Prince Charming too?

Saagar hua pyaasa, raat jagne lagi
Sholo ke dil mein bhi aag jalne lagi

While singing these lyrics, Samarth began to come closer to Jiya. He back hugged her and put his chin on her shoulder. He inhaled her scent, making her gasp. He slowly caressed her neck and swiftly turned her around holding her shoulders.

Kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

--FEMALE--
Sajnaaa.....

--BOTH--
Kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

--MALE--
Suraj hua maddham

--BOTH--
Chaand jalne laga

--MALE--
Aasmaan yeh haai

--BOTH--
Kyoon pighalne laga

--MALE--
Sajna, kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

As the song was slowly and steadily coming to a halt, so were their steps. Samarth pulled Jiya even closer by her waist. Their decent steps began taking a sensual turn. He cupped her cheeks and her hands rested on his chest. They both looked at each other intensely. They both were getting carried away by these emotions. For once, Samarth was able to get Mihika out of his mind. He didn't get what was happening to him. For Jiya, how much ever it felt wrong, it felt right. 

They both started coming closer to each other. Soon the hall was filled with people claps and compliments. They both came out of their reverie and pushed each other away with a jerk. Jiya looked at him and then at the audience. Everyone was still busy in clapping. Samarth fixed himself and ran his fingers through his hair.

It suddenly struck to Jiya that she was fantasizing about Samarth, a father, a husband. She didn't want to be the home wrecker. She ran out of the hall as quickly as possible. Samarth looked at her and too stepped down from the stage. Pari, who was personally very impressed by their dance, didn't understand why her Jiya Aunty ran off from the hall. She went outside to check on her.

Jiya had tears in her eyes as she sat on a bench near the fountain. She had danced with him in front of so many people. He was a public figure. It won't take long for media people to spread this news nationwide on how she danced with a billionaire. The media won't be considerate enough to let her rest in peace with just one dance. They will ignite the flame of confusions and doubts in people's mind that maybe they are in a relationship. She shouldn't have danced so sensually.

Another thing lingering in her mind was, what would she reply to her family? She will even somehow manage to convince her family and they would even believe her and take her out of all this mess. But, his wife? What will she think? How will she feel when the news of her husband's affair with a random girl will make rounds on social media?

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to look at Pari who was concernedly looking at her. She wiped her tears as discreetly as possible and turned her face away from her. "Aunty, are you upset from me?" Jiya couldn't remain upset from such a sweet voice. She eventually turned towards her.

"Bachha, I'm not upset. But, you shouldn't have forced me to dance with your Papa. You could have asked your mother for the same." She again turned her face away from Pari trying to drink back her tears. Pari remained silent as she, with much effort, sat on the bench. She made Jiya look at her and wiped her tears. Jiya smiled at her innocent gesture but the smile soon turned into a horrified expression with Pari's next sentence.

"My Mamma's dead Jiya Aunty." Pari said nonchalantly. Jiya couldn't process all this. This was too much to take in. Pari's mom was dead. This was the reason Samarth never talked about his wife and grew agitated when she opened the topic. "My Papa never talked about her but I got to know when he was talking to her photo yesterday." Pari's sad voice broke Jiya.

Jiya hugged Pari as the tears streamed down her face. Pari was a motherless child. Samarth's wife was no more. He was much more mysterious than she had thought him to be. She concentrated on Pari's words. He was talking to his wife's picture. That meant, he was a good husband to her and he still remembered her often. She did nothing more than refreshing his old wounds. She suddenly felt guilt erupting in the bottom of her heart. How much ever jerk kind of person he was, she didn't have the right to let him relive through those bitter memories that he would surely want to forget.

"Pari, it's okay haan! I am with you na! Your Papa is with you." Jiya tried to calm her down. Pari wasn't crying but Jiya had sensed her pensive mood. She caressed her cheek and kissed her on her forehead. Pari too kissed Jiya. "Pari let's go, your friends are heading home." Shipra informed Pari and she jumped from the bench. "Bye, Jiya Aunty." Pari waved her hand at Jiya with a smile and went in with Shipra. 

--------------------

"Papa?" Pari called from behind seeing Samarth engaged in his laptop. Samarth smiled faintly at her. She came inside and jumped on his bed. He closed his laptop and kept it aside giving his full attention to his daughter.

"Papa, you remember I had this one condition, this one wish." Pari reminded him. "Yes, Princess. Now tell me what do you want?" Samarth made her sit in his lap and caressed her hair. "Papa, first promise me you will fulfil my wish." She demanded. Samarth chuckled seeing his demanding trait very well inherited by his daughter. "Yes, meri daadi Amma. I will fulfil your condition, first tell me na."

Pari got off from his lap and sat facing him. "Not, like this Papa. Do pinky promise." She held out her pinky finger for him. He intertwined their fingers and said, "Promise, my girl" Pari smiled and kissed Samarth on his cheek.

"So, Papa, my condition is that, I want you to bring Jiya Aunty into this home as my Mamma. I want you to marry her." Pari said with a bright smile. Samarth's smile fell in horror. He felt at a loss for words. He looked at Pari thinking of what would he do next.

"Pari? What is this? How can Jiya Aunty become your Mamma beta? You don't even know her properly." Samarth tried to talk as calmly as possible. By now, Shipra had entered the room. She had heard their conversation. Samarth looked at Shipra helplessly and Shipra just looked down not knowing what to say. 

"Papa, I know her better than you. She is my favorite person after you. She is so sweet. She loves me Papa. Please talk to her and get married to her. She is like my best friend. She has all the qualities that I want in my Mamma." Pari debated with Samarth. "Shut up Pari. You don't know marriage and all. Just go to your damn room and sleep, it's late." Samarth's angry voice made Pari flinch. He got up from the bed and stood near the window. 

Pari had never seen her father raise his voice at anyone let alone her. She jumped down from the bed and wiped her tears with the long sleeves of her night dress. "Papa, why can't I choose my Mamma? I love Jiya Aunty. God didn't give me a mother because he wanted me to choose one. I want Jiya Aunty as my Mamma, that's it. You said you will fulfil my promise, if you don't I'll never talk to you." Pari shouted the last part loudly and ran out of the room not being able to control her tears. Lone tear slipped from Samarth's eyes in the fear of Pari never talking to him if he failed to fulfil this condition of hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Hush Hush Girl By KB

General Fiction

186K 15.1K 56
His Girl series #1 When you're destined to be with the person you love, none can rip you apart. Akruti Arora, an innocent soul yet beauty with a brai...
2.2M 146K 69
𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒗 𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒚𝒂𝒑,is a rich businessman of the state. His wife Kavya was the only love of his life. He had a crush on her since their college...
590K 38.6K 67
She is model of innocence; He is anything but innocent. She sees the world in light; He only sees darkness. Her eyes speak volumes; His blue orbs ar...
18.4K 691 73
DIVYA MAHOTRA, once a cute bubbly girl. Now turned into a sincere, disciplined and mature one. An IPS officer of Lucknow, she had feelings for her co...