Manveer FF : In Love with Cas...

By manveer_fictions

Again this is another Manveer ff.Introducing Yuvraj Udayveer Singh as Casanova.He is the crown Prince of Jayg... More

Casanova & the Princess
Character Sketch
Devil vs Angel

Manveer first meet

269 17 13
By manveer_fictions

Avoid typo and grammatical mistakes!

So Manyata selects dress for Jaynandini.

Jaynandini:"Manyata jiji why you don't come with me ?!"she asks her in excitement

Manyata:"Come on Jay I really have interest on all this!"she says.

Jaynandini:"Because jiji you are my best friend and companion"she explains

Manyata:"Ok fine going with you!"she says annoyingly

So they becomes ready
Manyata wearing this:

And jaynandini wearing this:

So they leaves Devgarh palace and to the resort.

Manyata and Jaynandini reaches to the resort.Receptionist welcomes two princess of Devgarh.Manyata and Jaynandini selects a beautiful decorated restaurant and bar.They sits down opposite each other.

Jaynandini:"Thank you so much for coming with me jiji!"she says first

Manyata:"Oh come on!!Btw what will you drink ?!I know you obviously order cocktail right?!"She winks and "By the way where is that womanizer Yuvraj Udayveer Singh?!"she asks in careless tone.

Jaynandini:"Yup cocktail for me and don't worry jiji he will be impressed with me anyhow today and I love to wait for him".she says with smiley face.

Manyata:"Ok as your wish!"she says with sigh

Then Manyata gets up to order the cocktail for her younger sister Jaynandini towards the bar.

Here Yuvraj Udayveer Singh is sitting in the front of the bar drinking tequila.As usual he is looking sexy in the black and he knows how to dress up because he is the fashion icon.People follows his fashion sense.
And he is drinking too much.He is full on hangover.

Suddenly he remembers that he promised to one night stand with a girl name Sanaya.Even his eyes goes blur because of hangover.

Then Manyata enters to the bar to order cocktail and stands beside Uday co-incidentally .Then Uday pulls her towards him forcely with hangover.

He seduces her.Starts kissing her neck side with hunger and caress her cheeks.

Uday:"Sanaya baby!" finally you came?Come on lets go to the bedroom".

Manyata was uncomfortable and unconscious that moment.She later on suddenly looks towards his him to push him backward but....................He is good looking,dashing,sexy and smart.Her heart starts racing fastly.He has some charm thats why she is unconscious that moment not because of he pulled her but because of him looks and his charm.She stares him like she saw wonder of the world.She was actually enjoying that kiss and closes her eyes.She feels his kiss on her neck and finally comes in consciousness.She tries to stop him.

Manyata:"Hey I !I! I am not Sanaya !She says with nervousness.

But Uday was in hangover so he is not even listening what she saying to him

Uday:"Shhhhh you are infront of Casanova Udayveer Singh and you are denying?!"

Manyata:"Hey but I am not the girl you are waiting for!"she tries to make him understand and pushes him backward .The alcohol spills on his shirt.

Manyata:"I am so sorry!my intentions were not to hurt you"She apologize.

Uday:"Don't care about this stain on my shirt if you are not even Sanaya be sanaya for one night".

Then Uday lifts Manyata with hangover .Again Manyata is surprised and becomes unconscious due to his charm.

Lifting her he enters towards his bedroom.He lays her down on his bed.And he faints due to hangover.Manyata is actually enjoying this moment.She doesn't know even who is he.She is not realizing the moment.Then she suddenly wakes up from the bed .Her heart is pounding faster and faster.She was about to rush from that room she sees stain on his shirt and his shirt was half open.His chest is looking fuckin hot.She bends down towards bed and close him.She closes her eyes and removes his shirt.She is this much closer to him.

She even dont know why she is caring that unknown guy.After that she leaves his room.

Manyata goes to the place where jaynandini is sitting.She becames uncomfortable but she pretend as nothing happened.

Manyata:"J I need to go from here right I am feeling not well you stay here OK!"she says uncomfortably.

Jaynandini:"Manyata jiji are you alright?"she asks

Manyata:"Ya I am fine but not feeling comfortable here so I need to go"

Jaynandini:"Ok jiji take care!"

Then Manyata leaves the resort.

One beautiful girl enters in the resort and asks receptionist about Udayveer.Receptionist calls Uday but he is not responding because he is sleeping in the room unconsiously.Receptionist says that he is not receiving the call and its not good to distrub him right now and apologize to her.

Next morning Uday's phone is ringing and Uday wakes up and receives the call.

"Uday you broke your promise na!"she says angrily

Uday:"What!Which promise and who are you?"he is confused.

"Sanaya Uday baby ! I know you slept with other girls because girls drool over you!".

Uday :"What Sanaya "!he looks beside his bed and noone is there.

Sanaya baby yesterday night I slept only with you no one else!"He is trying to make her understand.

"Uday it was not me ! You slept with someone else if you don't believe ask to the receptionist"she argues and cuts off her phone.

Suddenly Uday realize he has not slept with anyone.He also remembers that girl was not Sanaya.He suddenly sees himself in another shirt but he remembers he didn't wear this shirt yesterday.

He finally understands someone removed that shirt with stain of alcohol with care.

"Means that girl didn't slept with me!Like seriously can anyone resist the charm of Yuvraj Udayveer Singh?!Girls are behind me for my looks and property but no one cared me like this!! God who is that girl?!"he  murmured himself  with a smirk and wink .

So this is the first meet of our beloved Man veer🔥❤.

Vote and comment if you loved this update!Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
331K 11.6K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
699K 11.2K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
188K 9.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...