CBG#2 LOVING THE SPOILT BOY (...

De BillionareWriters

⚠️CAN'T BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BOOK⚠️ AASHI SINGHANIA She's a jolly, easygoing, sweet and cute girl. She's... Mai multe

Author's Notes A/N
Characters
Chp:-1 How Dare You Kiss Me You Jerk
Chp:-2 Doll
Chp:-3 Intensely Impressive
Chp:-4 Aashi's Past
Chp:-5 A Nice Day
Chp:-6 Falling For My Doll
Chp:-7 Spoilt Boy!
Chp:-8 His Part
Chp:-9 Kiss Him?
Chp:-10 What Is This Woman Doing To Me?
Chp:-11 What's Wrong With This Man?
Chp:-12 I Still Love You
Chp:-13 Shriya Desai
Chp:-14 Moving On
Chp:-15 The Past Stuff
Chp:-16 We Are Coming
Chp:-17 Our Plan
Chp:-18 I Don't Deserve Love
Chp:-19 Drown Yourself
Chp:-21 Best Decision
EPILOGUE
New Stories - CBG#3
AUTHOR REVEALATION - PLEASE READ🙏🏻

Chp:-20 I Love You My Spoilt Boy

335 17 0
De BillionareWriters

MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

AASHI SINGHANIA

Soham revealed the truth about his dark past to me. I felt my heart was melting at that point.

I said, "I feel bad for you. I believe you. But I know you love someone. I've seen love in your eyes. Now you've explained everything know. Please go."

He held me  by my  waist tightly and said, "oh God! Damn it! How could I love such a stubborn girl like you Doll." I froze right there. I looked at him with a super shocked expression.

He cupped my cheeks and said, "yes Doll. I love you so much. I knew it that you're special. Since the first time I saw you I just knew it! I really love you Doll believe me I love you so much."

I said with tears in her eyes, "you're lying?"

Soham said, "no why would I lie about such a thing. I really love you Aashi Singhania."

I finally gave in and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. We pulled back after a few minutes.

I said, "I love you too my Spoilt Boy." He chuckled.

Soon, He crashed his lips to mine. He kissed me hard. He put his tongue inside my mouth. I responded to his kiss. We were hungrily kissing each other. He kissed my eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, forehead, hands and lastly my neck. He must have surely planted one or two hickeys on my  neck. Soon we pulled back and we were breathing heavily.

I  said, "take me with you Soham. I want to be with you. Make me yours. I want to feel loved. I want to love you. Take me baby."

Soham said, "you're mine in every way. Every single body part of yours belongs to me from today and mine belongs to you. I don't share what's mine better remember that Dolly Singhania. You are only mine. From this minute I'm your boyfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I said, "yes. You are mine. I don't like to share either. Yes I'll be your girlfriend. I love you my Spoilt Boy."

Soham said, "you know what. It's really irritating when others call me by that name by when you say it, it sounds more sexy."  We both chuckled.

Soham said, "I love you Doll."

I said, "I love you my Spoilt Boy."

We saw outside. It was raining heavily. I saw Soham was texting someone.

Soham said, "it's raining heavily. Our penthouse is close from this place. We'll go there ok. Don't worry about your family. I've asked Dev and Kabir they to inform  them. Just relax!"

I said, "ok." She smiled. She's so cute.

We went downstairs. We both got inside our cars. We drove out. I followed him. I feel so happy. He loves me too. All the mess is clear now. I'm so thankful to Soham. He saved me from getting trapped. I owe him.
Now there's no one between us. Only me and him and this entire dark rainy night. I blushed thinking about this.
Sometime later we reached The Raichand penthouse in DuPont circle. I parked my car at the visitor's parking of the penthouse building.
It was raining damn heavily.

We both went upstairs. Soon we arrived at the penthouse. It was a luxurious, well furnished and well designed penthouse. Everything was there. Nothing was unavailable here. I could see the view of one of the beautiful areas of Washington DC , DuPont circle. This penthouse is located in a nice area. Lot of shops, offices, restaurants and cafes and the metro station is situated close by.

Soham said, "so Ms Singhania, welcome to our penthouse. I hope you like it."

I said, "it's wonderful. DuPont circle is a beautiful area of Washington DC."

Soham said, "our office is just 2 blocks away. Apparently we own the area so you know. And this entire building is built by us. A lot of buildings in this area is built by us."

I said, "yaa." There was a silence. Suddenly after a 5 minutes Soham back hugged me.

He said, "what are you thinking about Doll?" He kissed my cheeks and tightened his hug.

I said, "thanks a lot Soham for saving me from the clutches of Ayaan. Thanks a lot for everything. Thanks for saving our company. I need to thank Dev and Kabir and I would love to meet your friend Aryan Shah."

Soham said, "hey hey. It was my duty to do so. And don't thank us. Your family are just like family to us. It's ok. Don't embarrass us by saying thanks and all ok. As I said m forget the past and move on. Dump that Ayaan out of your mind and heart now he's not at all worth it. Now start afresh. It's only you , me, our friends and family and our career. Let's love each other till our last breath and shine in our careers and create memories together." He's making me fall in love with him more and more.

I said, "I love you Soham."
I crashed my lips to his. Soon, he responded to my kiss. It turned out to be a big make out session. Soon, Soham stopped.

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD.

Soham stopped.

I asked, "why did you stop?"

Soham said, "I didn't want to stop but if I don't then.."

I said, "I want you to continue and don't you dare stop."

Soham said, "what? Are you sure?"

I said, "I'm damn sure. I trust you with all my heart."

Soham said, "I love you my Doll." He kissed me.

Slowly he trailed down to my neck from my face. He was sucking and licking down leaving some hickeys and love bites. I love the way his tongue works on my skin. I love the effect it has on my body. He kissed his way to my lips and then his way to my ears. That was enough for me to release soft moans in response. Now he was licking my sensitive spot. And that made me moan again.

"Yes baby, yeah." I moaned.

"Yeah, what doll?" He asked.

"Yeah......" I moaned. "I love your tongue." I said seductively.

He stopped again.

"I thought you loved me." He complained with a pout. I smiled.

"Aww, of course I love you baby. And your tongue as well." I said while teasing him.

He smiled and kissed my lips plunging his tongue and kissing my like there's no tomorrow. I was running my hands on his back feeling his muscles through the shirt. And his hands were resting on lower part of my butt.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to his bedroom without breaking our kiss. He laid me down on his bed and removed his shirt. I couldn't stop myself from starring at his abs and v line. He kissed me passionately on my lips and slowly removed my dress. I was now on my undergarments only. He was now kissing my neck base and collar bone. Ummm... I really love his tongue. It's magical. I feel like I'm in dreamland.  He then removed his pants and my bra. He immediately cupped my breasts and squeezed them. He sucked and liked each of my nipples and kissed my breasts thoroughly. His touch sent shivers down my spine. I arched my back high for more access. He was kneading and kissing my breasts. He made sure to leave love bites behind. I was moaning crazily because I was enjoying each and every move of his.

Slowly he kissed his way down to my core. He removed my panties with his teeth pulling it down till my ankles. While doing that he never broke the eye contact as if he was waiting for my permission to go ahead.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes. I want you to show me tonight how much you love me." I said smiling.

He kissed my legs making his way upwards. Then he spreads my legs wide open and kisses my pussy lips. I moaned loudly at the feeling. He started to kiss and lick my wet pussy. He slowly inserted his tongue inside which made me gasp in shock and then moan loudly in pleasure. I surely love his tongue a lot. I love the way he tongue fucks me. He now increased his pace and his hands were caressing my body in smaller circular motions. Soon I came on his mouth and face. I was a moaning mess. Then he removed his boxers and  wore a condom on. He angeled himself on my entrance. He kissed my lips and plunged his tongue inside my mouth. I could taste myself. It tasted like sweet strawberries. He moaned into my mouth. I was lost into the taste of myself that I didn't even realise that he was fully inside me. He slammed inside me deeper and harder. He increased his pace. Even I started to move in rhythm. I love him more than his tongue. I felt loved by him. He truly loves me. My love loves me back. Soon I came all over him and he came just after I finished. He came out and discarded the condom. He slept beside me and covered our body with a blanket. I hugged him.

"That was amazing." I said smiling widely.

"I love you Doll." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too my Spoilt Boy." I replied hugging him tighter.

We both slept hugging each other.

SOHAM RAICHAND

Sun rays fell into my face. I realised I had not put the curtains. I slowly woke up. I saw the time. It was 8:30am. I saw my Doll sleeping beside me. I smiled remembering last night. She made me the happiest man alive. Last night we both showed each other how much we love each other and how much we missed each other. I could see hickeys on her neck and I felt really happy seeing those hickeys. Her entire body was covered with the blanket. I may not be her first one in everything but I swear I'll be the last. I took my phone and saw 4 missed calls by Rohan. Then I saw his text that her family wants us to come for breakfast at 10am.

I replied to his text saying that we're coming. I got out of the bed and  took a shower. I got dressed. I was completely ready. I decided to wake up Aashi. The closet and the bathroom are connected. I came out of the closet. I saw my Doll was awake. She was sitting on the bed covering her naked body from the sheets. She was looking here and there.

I said, "I'm here Doll."

She blushed very badly. She said, "someone's looking so hot right now."

I said, "someone's looking so sexy." I winked she blushed.

I said, "you look cute while blushing." I went closer to kiss her she stopped me.

She said, "not now I haven't brushed my teeth."

I said, "I don't care." I just kissed her.

I said, "I just took a shower. Rohan texted me. Your family wants to meet us for breakfast at 10 in your mansion. They know about us and they're really happy for us. I'll give you Mihika's clothes which are in the girls room's closet. That room is Mihika, Samaira and Dakshita's. You can take one of their clothes and wear it after shower. All the bathrooms are connected to the closets here."

Aashi said, "ok." She was blushing. She hugged me. I chuckled.

I said, "I'll show you the room come."

I showed her the room. She went inside to take a shower. As soon as she was completely ready we left for the Singhania mansion. We met everyone. They were all happy for us. We chatted and had fun. Her parents gave their approval for us to date. Aashi was on cloud nine. I was very happy to see my Doll happy. I texted my friends and family and gave them the happy news. We decided to know more about each other and date each other first before going to the next step. We wanted to focus on our career more before thinking about the family.

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW...........................

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

890K 32K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
3.6M 197K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
1M 42.8K 40
''Zidd ho tum is dil ki khawaish ho in nighao ki kese batau ki koi raasta nahi maanzil ho tum meri chahat ki '' AASHIVIK SINGH RATHORE A name...
685K 32.9K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...