CBG#2 LOVING THE SPOILT BOY (...

By BillionareWriters

⚠️CAN'T BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BOOK⚠️ AASHI SINGHANIA She's a jolly, easygoing, sweet and cute girl. She's... More

Author's Notes A/N
Characters
Chp:-1 How Dare You Kiss Me You Jerk
Chp:-2 Doll
Chp:-3 Intensely Impressive
Chp:-4 Aashi's Past
Chp:-5 A Nice Day
Chp:-6 Falling For My Doll
Chp:-7 Spoilt Boy!
Chp:-8 His Part
Chp:-9 Kiss Him?
Chp:-10 What Is This Woman Doing To Me?
Chp:-11 What's Wrong With This Man?
Chp:-12 I Still Love You
Chp:-13 Shriya Desai
Chp:-14 Moving On
Chp:-15 The Past Stuff
Chp:-16 We Are Coming
Chp:-17 Our Plan
Chp:-19 Drown Yourself
Chp:-20 I Love You My Spoilt Boy
Chp:-21 Best Decision
EPILOGUE
New Stories - CBG#3
AUTHOR REVEALATION - PLEASE READ🙏🏻

Chp:-18 I Don't Deserve Love

288 20 0
By BillionareWriters

2 Days Later

Washington DC USA

AASHI SINGHANIA
I was back from New York. Pratik Tauji, Savita Taiji spoke to my parents and Avantika Taiji and Yash Tauji. Karan bhai, Kriti dee and Nisha bhabhi spoke to Gautam bhaiya and Nik bhai. Thankfully they got convinced to meet Ayaan.

I was sitting in my room. All the fun and excitement had disappeared from my life. Suddenly I heard some footsteps.

My mom was slightly yelling, "Dolly baby."

I said, "mom I'm in my room." She entered my room.

Mom came inside and said, "Dolly here's your dress. Look baby, we want you to be happy always. We don't know who that guy is we're willing to meet him only because you love him. Your dad and brothers trust you that's why they haven't checked his background and history and all otherwise they check every single person's background office staff, housekeeping staff etc. Are you sure about him? Also, don't you think it's too early for you to get married? I mean, you're just 21 and you need to go a long way in your career. He's 24 and he's doing well for himself. He's a millionaire at a young age. We also want you to shine in your career. You still have time baby think about it. I hope that you understand what I am trying to say."

I said, "yes mom I am sure. I know him. He's a nice guy. I understand what you're saying. I'll think about it."

Mom said, "ok. Let's see what your dad, Yash bhai, Pratik bhai, Avantika bhabhi and Savita bhabhi and your brothers let's see what they have to say. By the way, dinner is ready. The table is been set up. Wear this beautiful dress and get ready."
I smiled and nodded. Mom pecked my forehead and left.

Nobody knows. Nobody knows what situation am I going through right now and how I am feeling. I don't know what's happening with me. My life is a mess.

I got ready and wore the dress and accessories that mom gave me. I went downstairs. The maids were setting up the table and mom and Avantika Taiji were supervising them. My dad, Yash Tauji  and Shankar Mamu were seated on the couch and talking about something.  Kriti dee and Nisha bhabhi were coming downstairs. Pooja Mami was on a phone call. Unfortunately Sid and Misha couldn't make it because they both had to go to Italy for some business meeting. Natasha had to go back to Yale as she already took one week holiday. Savita Taiji and Pratik Tauji changed their plans last moment and dropped the plan of coming to Washington DC because of some reason.

Soon our eyes shifted towards the door. Gautam bhai, Nik bhai, Karan bhai, Samar. They entered along with the Raichand brothers. I froze to see Soham. Our eyes met. Soon, I averted my gaze. I could still feel his eyes on me. Oh God! Don't tell me that the boy whom I used to love and the boy whom I love are going to come face to face today. I have some weird instincts. I don't know why I feel something shocking is going to happen. Calm down Dolly!

Rohan and Kabir and Soham touched my dad and Yash Tauji's feet and hugged them briefly. They shook hands with my mom and Avantika Taiji. They hugged Kriti dee and Nisha bhabhi briefly.

Dad asked, "Dev, Kabir and Soham what a pleasant surprise! How come you all are here?"

Rohan said, "well, uncle actually we came here to attend our multi millionaire friend Dean Milton's birthday bash. He lives in Washington DC. We ran into Gautam, Karan and Nik outside the party venue. They had come to Schneider's of Capitol Hill to buy some drinks and it was on the same block so we met them and they insisted us to come home. We're staying at our penthouse in DuPont circle."

Dad said, "that's great. Stay over with us tonight. Today we're going to meet Ayaan, Aashi's boyfriend. If things are alright, we might announce good news tonight."

Kabir said, "that's great uncle. We would love to be a part of this evening. Thanks for including us also."

Soham said, "yes thanks a lot uncle."

Yash Tauji said, "cut the formalities my sons. You're like our family, you're like our sons for us. You can stay over here tonight."
They smiled.

Rohan and Kabir came and hugged me one by one briefly.

Rohan whispered, "don't do this to yourself Dolly. You still have time. I know everything about what's going on in your mind, what are you feeling and what are you going through. I also know who is the guy you are in love with. Don't you see the pain and love in his eyes?"

Before I could say anything we shifted our attention towards the door. I could see Ayaan standing at the doorstep. I never felt the same I used to feel before when Ayaan used to come in front of me. My parents and brothers let him in. He shook hands with everyone and came towards me and gave me a slight hug. We all settled down. My family members were asking him basic questions to him like about his family, studies, relatives, career, hobbies, how he met me, likes, dislikes, his mother tongue, his native place, about his business and etc etc. We all chatted for a while. He bought small presents for everyone. He gave it to them. My parents and Yash Tauji and Avantika Taiji looked quite happy after talking to him. But Gautam bhai, Nik bhai,  Karan bhai and Samar had the cold expressions in their faces which is not a good sign. Rohan's words, Sanya's words, Alia's words and my mom's words flashed into my mind all of a sudden.

My thoughts were interrupted when my dad said, "come let's have dinner."

We all sat at the dining table. The maids served food to us. Rohan, Kabir and Soham were  giving  I AM GOING TO KILL YOU AYAAN look to Ayaan. God knows why!
There was a silence.

Nikhil bhai asked, "Ayaan, we didn't understand one thing. Why do you want to marry Dolly?"

I turned towards Ayaan. His face turned pale. Why his face is turning pale? Why is he nervous? Of course anyone will be after seeing Gautam bhai, Nik bhai, Karan bhai and Samar's cold behaviour. They're all known as ruthless businessmen.

He said, "what kind of a question was that? I love your sister."

Gautam bhai said, "ok ok so, how's your ex... no no no WIFE to be precise, yeah! How is your wife Shriya?"
What are they talking about? Ayaan has divorced Shriya. What's with my brothers?

Karan bhaiya said, "when are you going to divorce Shriya?"

Samar said, "because, till you divorce Shriya we can't let you guys get engaged."

Ayaan said, "what rubbish? What are you guys talking about? I'm divorced."

Dad said, "Gautam, Nik, Karan and Samar is this the way you behave?"

Nikhil bhai said, "Dad please let us talk."

Yash Tauji asked, "what's going on here?"

Soham said, "Mr.Ayaan Awasthy, care to reveal about your plan or you want us to do that for you?"

What? What plan? I'm so confused. What's going on here! I saw Kabir, Rohan and Soham smirking evilly. They looked like a devil who has earned victory. God!

Rohan said, "ok your silence says that you want us to reveal.  Ayaan wants to marry Aashi because she's his ex girlfriend and she's from the world famous multi billionaire family, very powerful and rich. She's really popular. She hangs out with people like me, Kabir Raichand, Dakshita Raichand, Samaira Raichand, Sanya Mirchandani, Abhishek Raizaada, Abhinav Hinduja, Nirav Goel, Riya Goel, Ishaan Mehra, Ayesha Mehra, Akanksha Kapoor, Aditya Kapoor, in short the famous crazy billionaire gang. People literally die to be with us. He also wants the social status, fame etc. His intention is to show off that he married Aashi Singhania and he was with her. He took over her business and dumped her when she became pregnant with their child. That's what his intention is Aashi."

I was beyond shocked.

Kabir said, "Ayaan  ordered Sameer Dobriyal, his brother in law that after his and Aashi's wedding buy their customers and clients. It'll be easier for Ayaan  to steal your money and important documents after wedding. He promised to give half of the amount to the Dobriyals because they themselves can't buy the entire customers and clients so Ayaan promised to help here so that Sameer can buy the shares. His main idea is to become rich and powerful. Once his purpose is satisfied he will deceive Dobriyals also by stealing their money also."

Soham said, "He's very greedy Sanjay uncle. He used to assault his wife Shriya for seeking all  wealth of her family and threatened her that he'll beat her abuse her until she agrees to deceive her own family. She refused to do so and decided to tolerate his abusive behaviour. One day when she was done with it she gave him the divorce papers which she signed. Ayaan  didn't sign because he wants all their wealth and he'll get it only if Shriya is his wife. If he would've signed the papers, then Sameer Dobriyal would'nt have helped him. Shriya herself told me the truth."

Ayaan said, "what non sense! You guys are lying."

Samar said, "Sanjay fufa we have the proof."

Nikhil bhai said, "dad look at the projector over there." We all turned towards the projector. Gautam bhai switched it on.

We saw Ayaan's PA Sharman revealing about Ayaan's plan. After his PA, we saw Shriya speak the truth about her and Ayaan not being divorced. Ayaan wants our company only to be the most powerful and rich person all over the world. Holy shit!
I ended up falling in love with such a greedy cheater! Shit! I feel so disgusting. I gave my virginity to this asshole jerk. No! Why God? Why you do this to me? Tears came out of my eyes.

Karan bhaiya said, "so Mr. Ayaan Awasthy, won't you say something?"

Ayaan was horrified. His phone beeped. He became mad and tensed after seeing it.

Ayaan said, "yes I've done this because I wanted to become a rich and a powerful man. I wanted to use Aashi for the same purpose. I had made a wonderful plan but you guys backfired it. How did you come to know?"

Soham smirked and said, "we have our sources Mr Awasthy."

Ayaan said, "why did you make my plan fail? Why did you make my company and Dobriyals company go bankrupt.?"

Soham said, "in order to save Singhania Diamond Corporation and Aashi from your clutches and to grant a divorce from you to Shriya and to set that poor girl free. You are a monster Awasthy. For your selfish reasons you gave trouble to others but not anymore. I'll make sure that you rot behind the bars till your last breath and no kind of bail is granted to you, you fucking bastard."

Rohan yelled, "inspector come and arrest Ayaan Awasthy and make sure he doesn't come out of the jail forever." I saw a group of cops walked in.

Dad asked, "how did you guys do all of this?"

The Raichand brothers revealed their plan. They also told how they took my brothers in confidence.

Dad said, "shame on you Mr Ayaan Awasthy."

Yash Tauji said, "just get the hell out of here."

Before cops took Ayaan I just slapped him hard that to thrice not once. Then the cops dragged him away.

Mom said, "thank God we came to know about all of it before taking the next step."

Shankar Mamu said, "he's such a shameless guy."

Pooja Mami said, "typical ruthless fellow."

Avantika Taiji said, "thanks a lot Soham, Rohan and Kabir. Today you guys have saved our company and our Dolly's life. Thankyou so much."

Soham said, "don't say thanks please. We have done all this because Dolly is our friend and a beautiful person inside out and we cannot let her suffer because of any bastards like Ayaan."

Rohan said, "Soham bhaiya is right. We're all friends since childhood and it's our duty to be there for each other during difficult times as well as happy times."

Kabir said, "bhaiyas are right."

Dad said, "then also, thanks a lot. We're proud to have boys like you in our friends circle. We're proud of Arnab, Ajay and Vivek for making you guys who you are today."

Yash Tauji said, "well done boys."

Kriti dee said, "shame on these bastards like Ayaan."

Nisha said, "great job guys."

Nisha bhabhi, Kriti dee, Mom, Avantika Taiji and Pooja Mami came near me to console me.

I'm really unlucky. I never expected this to happen.

I THINK I DON'T DESERVE LOVE..................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.8K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
238K 13K 67
"All the dreams I've envisioned for us will come true; the only difference is that I won't be in any of them." Amara had faced unimaginable loss, sca...
4.4M 235K 73
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
1.1M 46.9K 40
''Zidd ho tum is dil ki khawaish ho in nighao ki kese batau ki koi raasta nahi maanzil ho tum meri chahat ki '' AASHIVIK SINGH RATHORE A name...