A Drivers hope

By karlierose_weeb

This is a story about a formula 1 driver for Mercedes that goes by y/n y/l/n and her Journey of becoming one... More

Drivers hope
Back story
First race
Unexspected text
Hanging out
Before i go
Home sweet home, but not so sweet without you
Its a healing prosses
its a healing prosess part 2
A/N
Shes back
Author note
Back in the race

Crash and burn

492 3 0
By karlierose_weeb

*Y/N POV*

It's the day before I have to head to Portugal and I can wait to see Charles. Even though we just started dating o miss him a lot. But all week he's been telling me that he misses me and that he can't wait to meet Enzo and Athena. Every time I'm on face time with him he always wants to see the dogs, and I'm starting to think he wants to see the dogs more then me.

I get a text from my manager

MANAGER- Hey y/n you need to be at to airport at 4:30am tomorrow morning so you can check in and you can get on the plane by 5:00 because you Need to be in your hotel by 8:00 and get ready for your meeting with the tech manager and your team, so see you at the airport.

Y/N- okay cool see you when I get to the airport.

I go up stares with Enzo and Athena following me and i go to my closet and pull out my luggage bag and i start to pack my close and other stuff i need for this weekend. Then i get my backpack and pack my laptop, head phones and chargers the i need. And then i pack my dogs leashes and dog food in a separate bag.

After an hour of packing my stuff for this weekend,and Decide to  shower the dogs so i can just kill time cause i have nothing else to do today, so i get them into the shower and bath them both.

"Enzo stop shaking your getting water all over me" he absolutely hates showering but he loves swimming in the pool an the ocean. But Athena on the other hand she was good with showers and she loves getting bathed.

After getting the out and drying them off it was already 3pm so i go down stares and decide to get some pizza for a early dinner.so i call (your favorite pizza place)
And i ask for a small pepperoni pizza and and same chicken wings. They say it will take and hour or two to get to my house,so i go too the living room and i hang out and play on my PlayStation and played some call of duty for an hour an a have the i got a call that the driver for my pizza was outside my gate.

"Come on guys lets go get the food" I got up from my sofa and out the door and walked to the gate and open it.

"Here is you pizza and chicken wings" i give the driver a tip and pay for the food. " hey aren't you the new driver for Mercedes y/n"

"Yeah i am how are you" i say as i give the driver the driver a smile

"I'm good, is it okay if i get a picture with you I'm a big fan of you and Lewis"

"Sure thing dude" he pulls out his phone and i take the picture with him.

"Wow thank you so much it means a lot to me, it's been a big dream of mine to meet you an Lewis one day and I've been saving up to do the meet an greet with you and him when you guys race in turkey in a few weeks"

"So your gonna go for the Grand Prix in turkey" i ask him

"Yeah me and my family are going" he says excitedly

"Wow so see you there then, oh and one more thing what's your name"

"My name is Aidan" he replies

"Well see you there Aidan, be safe now" i say as i walk back to the house closing the gate

I let the dogs in side and they go lay down in the living room,and i go to the chicken island eat my food while I watch a movie on the tv.

*TIME SKIP*

I arrive to the airport and i see my manager and walk over to her.

"Good morning y/n"

"Good morning Esme" she gives me a huge and i huge her back.

"You decide to bring Enzo and Athena with you this time"

"Yeah i just ant then to come with me from now on instead of being stuck at home so there gonna comes with me from now on"

"That's good well you ready to go"

"Yeah i ready" we walk not the airport and head to check in and then go through security and some people notice me and i say hi then move on and get to my gate where my plane was at. We walk out to the tarmac and on to the privet jet. I let Enzo and Athena of there leashes and they sit on the own seats and i put my luggage into the luggage closet and then go to my seat and sit down then Esme sites right right across of me.and we talk for a little while it the plane takes off.

"So y/n what's up with you and Charles" i look up at her and blush a little

"What are you talking about"i try to play dumb of what she was talking about, but I know what she was talking about.

"Oh come on I've seen how you and him after the race I'm Monaco and how you and him hung out on and the posts on your Instagram story"

"Oh you saw that" i say as i blush even more

"Yeah i saw it y/n i manage and follow you on Instagram" she laughs a little

Esme and me are really close so i trust her and I decide to tell her.

"Okay, okay ill tell you but you cant tell anyone" i take a deep breath and she says yes "okay me and Charles are dating each other"

"Omg your dating Charles Leclerc, I'm so happy for you its been so long since you've dated I'm so happy for you" she has a big smile on her face.

"Thank you Esme it means a lot that your supportive"

"I mean how can i not, i mean it was hard for you t get over what's was his name, Joshua was it, it was so hard for you to get over him and seeing you so hurt killed even to see you go through that and now that you are dating again and that your more happy now make me happy for you, and how can i not support you in this."

"It means a lot Esme thank you" i stand up form my seat and i sit next to her and huge her and she hugs me back

"If he hurts you just know I'm gonna kill him" we pull apart and laugh at what she said and i go Back to my seat and we talk more until we land

After an two hour flight we get to the hotel and then i get my keys to my room and head up to my room. And I hear my phone ring as i get to my room and I pull it out and it's Charles and I answered it.

*Your room*

"Hey babe what's up" i say as i  let the dogs go in the room first

"Hey love, I just got to the hotel what room are you in"

" I'm on the 3rd floor and the room number is 212" i put my luggage on the bed and walk to the closet and open it.

"Okay ill be there in a few minutes" he says as i hear a elevator door open over the phone

"Okay just knock on the door so I can open it for you"

"Okay love see you in a little bit" we hang up and i put some of my clothes in the closet and then i hear a knock on the door, i walk over to the door and i open it to see Charles smiling at me.

"Hey my love" he says as he walks in

"Hey" i get cut off by I'm lifting me up and kiss me patiently

"Oh how I've missed you so much" he says between kisses

He lets me down and i hear two brakes from Enzo and Athena behind us.

"Is that who i think it is" he says looking down at them.

"Yup that's Athena and Enzo" he lets me go and walks over to them on the bed

"Are they good with new people" he asked before getting to close to them

"Yeah there good with new people they don't attack unless I'm in danger or i say so"

He put his hand out to them and hey sniff him and then they get up and start kissing his hand and jumping up to him and he lets out a laugh

"Here so playful and loving, their so cute" he says as he sites on the bed with them.

"Yeah I'm starting to think you want to see the more then me"i say jokingly

"Oh come on love you now that's not true" he says looking at me

I turn around and cross my arms " yeah sure it is" i hear him get off the bed and walk over to me,then i feel his arms wrap around my waist.

"Are you sure about that love" he kissed the back of my neck and i get chills down my back then i turn around trace him and then i kiss him, i move my arms around to the back of his neck and play with his hair a little. We pull apart with our foreheads touching breathing heavily. Then I hear my phone ringing,Haley's me go and i walk over to my phone and see it's my tech manager.

"Hey y/n you need to be down stairs in 30 minutes you can bring your dogs with you if you want but we have the meeting with the team in an hour at our lunch reservation so ill see you down in the lobby with the team in 30 minutes"

"Okay see you guys down their" I hang up and put my phone back on the night stand.

"Who was that love" Charles asked me

"It was my tech manager calling to tell me to get ready for my lunch meeting with the team and he said i could bring the dogs but i don't know if I should bring  them with me"

"Oh well I don't have anything to do today till this evening with my team i could watch then till you get back" he offers me

"That would be nice but I don't want to burden you with then"

he walks up to me and wraps his hands around me and place's then on my lower back. "Love you can never be a burden to me" he kisses my temple

"Thank you babe" i say as i peck his lips

"Any thing for you love, now go get ready so you wont be late."

"Okay" he lets me go and i head to the bath room to take a quick shower and put on my outfit for the lunch meeting.

*Your outfit for the meeting*

*CHARLES POV*

I was playing with Enzo while Athena slept on the couch on the other side of the room. Then i header y/n come of of the bathroom, i look up at her in amazement
"Wow you look beautiful love" i get up from the bed and walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist and kissed her temple

"Thank you babe, but i have to leave the team is probably already down stairs waiting for me" she kisses me and we say our good byes and i head back over to the bed and hang out with Enzo for a little bit then watch a few movies.

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE LUNCH MEETING Y/N POV*

i get back to the hotel and head up to my room, as i get into my room I kick off my shoes and walk over to the bed where I see Charles watching a movie.

I clim on top of the bed and lay my head on his stomach, and i feel his caress and play with my hair.

"Long meeting huh love" he says as i sigh . "yeah the team wanted to go over some more things about the car and what needs more improvements to it"
He pulls my head up from his stomach and pulls me to his chest and leans down and kisses me. "Hey maybe you should go change and get more comfortable so you can rest a little before i have to go.

"Okay, ill be right back" i get up and go to the closet and Pull out gray sweatpants and a black shirt, them head to the bath room to change.

I walk out and lay in the bed next to Charles who is already laying down, i feel him pull me closer to him and he kisses the back of my neck and traveled up to my ear leaving little love bites. "I love you y/n" he lightly whispered into my ear.

"I love you too" i say back to him as i lightly close my eyes and fall asleep in his arms.

*TIME SKIP TO RACE DAY Y/N POV*

I'm at the paddock getting ready in my racers room getting ready putting on my suit and gloves. After i get ready i get to the garage and talk to my team before i get into my car and do a practice lap and see where i place. I get the go ahead to do my lap and i do really good and i place fourth and in the front of me is Lewis, Lando, and Max.

After every racer take there places on the track, i go off and talk to the media before we get ready for our main race.

After talking the media we are called to get back on the track and into our cars for the race.

I get into my car and wait for the race to start. Not a minute later we set off, i pass Max getting into second place on the first turn. But soon after i get notified from my comes team that Sergio Perez is on my tale about to over take on the next turn but I don't let him. He keep trying to pass me for the next few laps as my comes team tell me to come to the paddock to change tires, so i pull in and change my tires in the matter of seconds and getting me back on the track but now I'm in 4th place with max being in second and Sergio in third place, and as I'm coming around the 11th turn i get clipped from behind and hit the railing and hit the other side of the track and start to flip over an before the car stops rolling i black out.

*CHARLES POV*

I'm in 7th place and as I'm coming around the 11th bend i see a car start to roll over, but then I noticed that's y/n's car. 'Oh no no no' i thought to my self 'please god , please be okay'. I pull off to the side at the paddock and run to where the crash was seeing that medics are already there my heart dropping at the sight of the love of my life being pulled out of her car. As i run up to the crash I'm held back by one of the medics, "please let me go to her please" i say to the medic tears going down my cheek thinking the worst. "I'm sorry sir there taking her to the nearest hospital, she is alive but in bad shape" he says to me to try to calm me down, but i cant seeing the other medics pull off her helmet and taking of he upper part of her race suite reveling a big gash at the side of her test down to her stomach, and a the sight of that Brock me into a million peace's. "Please let me go with her I'm begging you to let me go with her." I beg him to let me go with her, i see them put her on a stretcher and into the ambulance. "Okay you can go with her" he lets me go and i run to the ambulance and the let me go with her but i have to stay out of there way. I held her hand and kissed it praying to god that she will be okay. As we get to the hospital minutes latter they take her straight into an emergency surgery, and they tell me to wait in the waiting room till there done.

*A LITTLE TIME SKIP STILL CHARLES POV*

I in the waiting room still waiting for the doctors to tell me when y/n gets out of surgery. Then i feel some grab my shoulder and i look behind me and i see Lewis, Max, Daniel, and Lando. "Hey heard anything yet" Lewis asked taking a seat next to me, "no, nothing yet she's been in surgery for two hours now I'm worried sick"
The rest of the boys site down, "hey she's strong shell pull through this" Daniel says taking the other seat next to me. "I really hope she dose cause i can lose her now that i just found her, i love her and if anything happens to her I don't think i can live with myself." I say as tears fall down my face and into my lap, Lewis and Daniel pull me into a huge and they don't break till i calm down. After a while. Doctor walks up to us saying the surgery went well and that we could see her but she is going to be asleep of a few hours to a day. We walk into her room and see her in the bed asleep breathing steadily with wires and I.V tubes hooked up to her and a the sight of this breakers my heart even more. Wishing it was me in the bed and not her. I take a seat next to her and take her hand in mine and the rest of the boy take a seat ether on the couch or other chairs in the room and we wait  for her to wake up.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Wow 3114 words that the most I've wrote in a long time. But I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i know a little sad. I'm sorry i had to, I really enjoyed writing this chapter and i hope you liked reading it. Thank you guys for reading and I hope you have a good rest of your week. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 195 19
Max Bronze has her first year at Formula 1 in the 2023 season, managing to get a seat at Ferrari next to the world's favourite- Charles Leclerc. But...
82.4K 1.1K 52
Sarah Harrison. She is the goddess of the paddock. Her best friend: Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc. They have been best friends since they were 6 yea...
74.2K 1.6K 9
ยซShe's a woman. She can't drive.ยป A story about a forbidden love between two Formula One drivers. ๐Ÿ - โ™ฏ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ - โ™ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐Ÿ...
15.2K 355 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...