๐—•๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜ โ” ERIK LEN...

By voidstxr

.โ‹†แƒปโ‹†โ˜† ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ โ˜†.โ‹†แƒปโ‹† โ AND ๐Œ๐€๐˜๐๐„ WE'RE JUST LIKE THE ๐’๐”... More

INTRODUCTION
ACT ONE โ”โ” EPIGRAPH
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ โ” โ› There are plenty more โœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ โ” โ› You should be called Scarlet witchโœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ โ” โ› Goodbye, my friend โœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ โ” โ› Your extraordinary โœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ” โ› World War III โœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… โ” โ› I want you by my side โœ
ACT TWO
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” โ›the man from the futureโœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ โ” โ›hell yeah! Prison breakโœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” โ›a new tomorrowโœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” โ›i love you soโœ
ACT THREE
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ” โ›tragicโœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” โ›grieveโœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” โ›cairoโœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” โ› not myself anymore โœ
ACT FOUR
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” โ›welcome to my dark sideโœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” โ›finally set freeโœ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” โ›hopeโœ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ โ” โ›failingโœ

4K 160 6
By voidstxr

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
»CHAPTER NINE

❛failing❜
( part two. new future )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

    𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗢𝗙
five had finally arrived by the Congress, it had been a long flight and a very long drive from the airport. But as they drove towards the large white building Erik threw a metal gitter at the guards that were positioned infront of the lists, which pinned them to the stone wall.

The brunette man then let the lists move up which gave them the allowance to drive through. 

A couple of minutes later they made their way through the big halls of the building. They could already hear loud fighting noises until they finally rounded the corner. As Elenor entered the room Raven had a gun pointed at Trask which made the brunette woman speak up, "Raven!"

The man that laid on the ground quickly electroluted the blue skinned woman, making her let out a loud grunt in pain. She fell down onto the large table as the man continued to electro shock her.

"Raven, Raven!?", Charles shouted s he quickly approached her, Elenor moved her right hand quickly and the electroshocker that the man had in his hands flew out of his hand, against the wall.

Raven's whole body shook as Charles tried to calm her down, "Charles?"

"We've come for you, Erik and I— together", the man told her smiling widely. "I never thought I'd see you again", Raven smiled as she still laid on the table.

Elenor finally took a step forward and looked at her friend, "Hey there." Raven grabbed her hand as Charles spoke up again, "I promised you that I would protect you."

"We're going to keep you safe, Raven", Elenor explained to her as she patted the woman's arm.

But suddenly the gun from besides Raven flew into Erik's hand and he immediately pointed it at the blue skinned woman.

"Erik?", Raven sat up as the others turned towards him. "Erik? What are you doing?"

"Securing our future", the man told them as he stared at Charles who shielded Raven from him. "Forgive me, Mystique. As long as you're out there, we'll never be safe."

Hank looked at the man seriously, "Erik!"

"Use your powers Charles, stop him!", Raven begged as she looked at Erik but Charles just breathed out. "He can't", Erik spoke up as he eyed the two.

Raven's eyes widened as she suddenly jumped onto her feet and run towards the window.

Erik wanted to shoot her but Hank tackled him to the ground as fast as he could, which didn't stopped the man at all. Erik moved his hand and made the gun which had fallen out of his hand shoot as the blue woman who now jumped out of the window.

Logan suddenly started breathing heavily, having some sort of attack as he sunk to the floor. Meanwhile Erik, Charles and Hank fought with eachother and Elenor quickly moved her hands to stop the bullet but it curved and was already out of her reach.

The ginger haired woman immediately followed after Raven towards the window. She gazed outside and immediately spotted the blue skinned woman who laid on the ground grunting. Elenor moved forward and as she wanted to jump out of the window Erik threw her away hardly.

The woman flew through the room and collided with the wall as she grunted and slided down towards the floor. But she immediately got onto her feet again, before she followed after Erik.

Elenor flew out of the window with the help of her powers and spotted Erik who stood above Raven ready to kill her as Elenor moved her hands quickly.

"That wasn't nice, you know", she hissed at him before she lifted the man into the air and threw him with full force into the fountain that stood in the middle of the place.

All people gasped as they watched how the red miste surrounded her hands and the man. But then the people started screaming as Hank attacked Erik as well and pushed him under water.

He growled loudly as Erik gasped for air hectically, but then Hank pushed him back under water. Hank then suddenly got captured by some thick metal strings that wrapped around his body.

Erik slowly climbed out of the fontaine as he let his gaze wander around. A couple of agents wanted to capture him and Elenor but the two just moved their hands and let them all fly away, knocking them out. 

After the scene that had happened in the afternoon Erik had left the group. The day after Elenor had tracked him down and found him on his way to a train station. She followed after the man and saw how Raven grabbed him and pulled Erik into a phone station.

The ginger haired woman stopped infront of the phone station as she could hear them talking, "I only tried to secure our future."

"So what's to stoping me from killing you and securing my future?", Raven voice questioned him.

Elenor quickly moved her hands and threw the door opened as she let Raven fly against the wall and held her with her red mist, "I do."

The two looked at her whith wide eyes as Erik spoke up again, "They have your DNA, your blood was on the street."

"And who's fault is that?", the blond questioned him as Elenor slowly let her down. The man sighed annoyed, "Mine."

"I've seen their plans. They're creating a weapon. And now they have what they need to take it further."

"We have to strike now while we still hold the upper hand", he continued his speech as his gaze shifted back and forth between the two women.

Raven's eyes started to water up as she looked at the man, "I've seen too many friends die, Erik. I don't want a war. I only want the man who murdered them."

Erik narrowz his eyes at her as he hissed, "This is war."

Raven eyed the two one last time, "Goodbye", was all the blond said before she left the phone cell without looking back. 

Elenor gave the brunette man infront if her a dark look, "She's right Trask is the enemy. But as much as I want him dead, we can't let her kill him."

Erik looked at Elenor as they both stood close to one another, "Killing one man isn't enough."

"It never was for you", Elenor stated as she looked down to the floor and then back up at him with glittering eyes.

There was a moment of silence before Erik spoke up again, "It's been a while since we were that close." He had a poorly attempt of a smirk on his face.

Elenor glanced up at his face,  remembering the last night ten years in the past before everything went to shit. The shadow of a small smile crossed her face as she let out a sighed, "Goodbye, Erik."

The ginger haired woman turned around and left the phone cell as well as she quickly lifted her dark hood over her head disappearing into the busy crowd.

     𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗧
up with Charles, Hank and Logan by the airport before the four flew back home. Charles walking condition got worse every hour and as the group reached the school he barely could walk.

The Professor walked down the stairs of the mansion but as he stepped down the last bit his spin got worse.

The man let out a scream in pain as he sunk down to the floor, holding onto his back as he whimpered.

Hank and Elenor immediately approached him worried, "Charles, what happened?"

Logan joined them as he eyed the three, "Can he walk?" The ginger haired woman and Hank lifted Charles up and placed him against a pillar. "He needs his treatment."

"Hank, I can hear them!", the long haired man grunted in pain as Elenor placed her hand on his shoulder, "We know. It's okay."

"Can you make it stop?", the professor questioned as he let out another whimper. "I'll get them", Hank promised as he quickly hurried up the stairs.

Logan watched how Charles held onto Elenore while placing a hand onto his temple. "Hey, hey, pull yourself together! It's not over yet."

Charles opened his eyes that he had squinted shut and stared at the mutant man infront of him. "You don't believe that." Logan furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Charles, "How do you know?"

The professor pointed to his leg, "As these go—", he pointed to his head, "This comes back."

The man placed both if his hand against his head as he closed his eyes again, "They all come back!"

Logan walked further into the room before his gaze wandered back towards Elenor and Charles, "Look, I'm still here and she's still out there. We need your help, Charles. Not like this, I need you."

Charles rolled up his sleeves and got ready to take the injection that Hank would bring him any second. "We can't find Raven, not without your powers."

Charles gaze snapped towqz the muscular man infront of him. "I added a little extra because you missed a dose." He handed Charles the syringe and the man took it hectically from his hands.

"Charles", Logan said as he watched the man who's gaze darted back and forth in-between him and the syringe. There was a moment if silence and the three watched him as he at last decided to don't take the injection.

He rubbed his hand over his face before he looked at Hank, "Hank, do me a favor. Would you help me to my study, please?"

The short haired man smiled slightly at him before he lifted the man into the air, "Yeah, I got you." The two walked over to the study room and Elenor opend the door where she knew that Charles wheelchair stood.

"Are you sure about this?", the woman questioned him as she glanced at the man that sat on a chair behind her. "Absolutely not."

Logan and Hank had helped Charles into the wheelchair and after that the long haired man had led them down to the lower level of the mansion. The three followed after him into the elevator and continued their way down the large bright hallway.

The walls where blue, plastered with tile's as bright white light shone down on them. On the end of the long hallway was a large, round and thick metal door with a blue shining digital lock in it.

Logan walked besides Elenor as he let his gaze wander around the hallway, "When was the last time you were down here?"

"The last time we went looking for students", Hank answered the man before Charles interrupted them, "A lifetime ago."

The blue lock opend making the blue light shining into Charles face, scanning his blue eyes as they formed an X on his face. "Welcome, Professor." It suddenly started to circulate and slowly opened for them, revealing a large, blue and round room.

There also was a very long walkway that ended by a large machine. Hank was the first who approached it and turned it on as he pressed a button, "Raven is wounded. She won't be moving fast."

Charles grabbed the helmet carefully and blew away the dust that had settled on it over the last few years. "These are muscles I haven't stretched in a long time." The brunette man carefully placed the helmet on his head as he let out a deep breath.

The blue lights went on, making the man gasp in surprise as the machine started. Elenor watched Charles as his eyes darted in every direction. Suddenly there was a bright red light that exploded and within a second thousand of humans appeared in the room, all shouting, whimpering or crying loudly.

Elenor placed her hands over her ears as she let out a grunt, they were too much, they all were too much.

Charles let out a loud scream as everything started to spin around. It got faster and faster any second and at last Charles brought the machine to explode as he screamed.

He took off the helmet quickly and let out another scream as Hank placed a hand onto his shoulder, "Charles? It's all right." Logan glanced at Elenor, "Everything okay?"

The ginger haired woman nodded her head hesitantly, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Hank patted Charles shoulder before he turned around and left, "I'll go check the generator." The Professor seemed frustrated as he rubbed with his hands over his face.

"It's not the machinery, is it?", Logan questioned as Charles shook his head frustrated, "I can't do this. My mind—"

"Yes, you can", Logan interrupted him immediately but Charles shook his head again. "It won't take it."

Logan eyed Charles as Elenor watched the two interact with each other, "You're just a little rusty."

"You don't understand! It's not a question of being rusty. I can flip the switches. I can turn the knobs. But my power comes from here. It comes from—", he placed his hand over his heart. "— and it's broken."

"I feel like one of my students. helpless. It was a mistake coming down here. It was a mistake freeing Erik. This whole thing has been one bloody mistake!", the man turned with his wheelchair as he drove past Elenor.

"I'm sorry, Logan, but they sent back the wrong man!", Charles continued as he had nearly reached the end of the room. "You're right", the big man exclaimed as he looked at the Professor.

"I am. Actually it was supposed to be you. But I was the only one who could physically make the trip", the Wolverine explained to him as Elenor followed after the man, who was wearing a brown leather jacked.

He stopped infront of Charles, "And I don't know how long I've got here. But I do know that a long time ago, actually, along time from now—" he leaned onto the arms of the wheelchair.

"I was your most helpless student and you unlocked my mind. You showed me what I was, you showed me what I could be. I don't know how to do that for you. You're right, I don't. But I know someone who might."

Elenor continued to watch the two men as Charles frowned at Logan. "Look into my mind."

"You saw what I did to Crebro. You don't want me inside your head", the long haired man told Logan honestly.

"There's no damage you can do that hasn't already been done. Trust me", Logan assured him as he nodded his head. "Come on."

For a moment the two stared at each other in silence before Charles raised his hand and placed it against Logan's temple.

Charles eyes slowly watered up as he whispered, "You poor, poor man." Logan raised his eyebrows, "Look past me."

"No, I don't want your suffering! I don't want your future!"

Logan remained calm as he stared into Charles blue eyes, "Look past my future. Look for your future."

Charles calmed down again and continued to go through Logan's mind. "That's it. That's it." Elenor saw how Charles began to stare at Logan as if he were in some sort of tranc.

And after a whole the man broke out of it, the tears in his eyes had vanished and he seemed a little bit more optimistic now. His gaze shifted towards Elenor as he nodded his head, "Let's try again." 

It was afternoon when Raven sat in an airport full of people that rushed past each other without looking up, everyone of them preoccupied with their own lives.

The blond stared straight ahead waiting for the female voice to call out her flight as suddenly the old lady that sat on the bench behind her turned around and looked at her.

"Raven, stop."

The blond turned towards her with an irretaded look on her face, "Stop running."

"Charles?", the mutant eyed the old woman as she narrowed her eyes. "Where are you?"

The old woman looked at her without blinking, "Back at the house where you should be."

Elenor stood behind Charles as she watched him talk while he had the helmet on his head again. "I need you to come home."

Raven shook her head slightly, "I know what I need to do." The blond stood up as she grabbed her bag and walked off.

"If you'll kill Trask you will be creating countless more just like him", a stranger spoke up from the bench he sat on as she walked by.

Raven gave him a dark look as she continued her way, "Then I'll kill them, too." 

A young dark skinned man walked past her, "That are Erik's words, not yours." Raven looked after him as she collided with another young woman.

"Oh!", they both leaned down to grab the book that had fallen onto the ground and before they both stood up again, looking at each other.

"The girl I grew up with wasn't capable of killing. She was good, fair, full of compassion."

"I have compassion. Just not for Trask. He's murdered too many of us", the blond walked around the young brunette woman without looking back at her.

Logan got nervous as he shifted his weight from on foot onto the other, "Shut her down, Charles. Get in her head."

"She is not letting me in! I'm barely holding on. I'm not strong enough yet", the brunette man explained to him as he gathered all his strength.

Raven walked down the hallway towards the check in as Charles studdenly appeared infront of her. Raven's expression changed in one of surprise as she spotted the man, "I know what Trask has done, but killing him will not bring them back."

The people walked past the two, "It will set you on a path from which there is no return. An endless cycle of killing. Us and them, until there is nothing left. But we can stop it, right now, you and I. You just have to come home."

Raven shook her head as her eyes watered up, "I have to? You haven't changed at all, Charles. Like I said I know exactly what I have to do."

Charles face expression changed as he smiled sadly at her for a moment, "You do? Then, wherever you go, I will find you. And, Raven, if you make me, I will stop you."

The woman rose both of her eyebrows up, "Good luck, Charles."

Elenor let out a deep sighed as Charles closed his eyes and took off the helmet. "Where is she?"

"She's in am airport, boarding a plane. She could be anywhere."

Elenor placed a hand on Charles shoulder as she gave him a comforting squeeze, "Get some rest Charles, we'll track her in the morning and find out exactly where she's going."

In the late evening Elenor sat on one of the thick windowsills' as she gazed out of the large window. She tucked on the long sleeves of her light brown pullover as she placed her chin onto her knee.

The moonlight fell onto her face as she turned her head towards the footsteps that were approaching her slowly.

Logan was walking down the corridor, a thick cigar in his hand as the smoker rose unit the air. "You know this things will kill you someday", the ginger haired woman told him but Logan shook his head. "Nah, they won't."

The man came to a stand besides her as the woman gazed back out of the window. "When you said that Erik paid a high price what do you meant?"

The man turned his head and eyed Elenor's side profile while he put his cigare to his mouth. "Do you really want to know?"

"Yeah."

The man turned his full body towards her as she looked at him, her body still facing the window. "You will die", Logan told her simply as he sat onto the windowsill as well.

Elenor fliched as she heard the words coming out of his mouth, her gaze shifting towards the window again, "Why?"

"Loving Erik can be dangerous", Logan finished quickly his cigar. "He wanted too much. You wanted to safe him from himself."

Elenor gluped heavily as a tear made it's way down her cheek. The ginger haired woman quickly whipped it away as she let out a sniffed. Logan patted her shoulder as he smiled slightly, "But I'm here to change the future you know. So there's still hope."

Elenor smiled sadly as she looked at him, "Hope sounds good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.3K 23
" Don't be afraid, I don't bite. " | The moment Lin Na saw Erik, she knows from the look in his eyes that he's a dangerous, dangerous man.Sadly, she...
183K 9.5K 43
โi wantโ€•โž he stopped. tore his fingers through his hair. โnever mind what i want.โž his voice was quie...
7.9K 132 11
An X-men and Alex Summers x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Alex Summers and this story takes place in...
36.8K 1.2K 15
Charles Xavier needed help, mutant help, to stop World War Three. When he mistakes a demigod for a mutant, is it for the best? Or will it compromise...