Marriage: A Sacred Bond (Book...

Av LonelyPrincess239

#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room... Mer

Author's Note
Characters and Prologue:
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Chapter:- 6
Chapter:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Epilogue

Chapter:- 9

1.2K 39 21
Av LonelyPrincess239

Ilham's POV:

I'm doomed. My fear came true. Oh Allah. How will I face him now? I was thinking all these with closed eyes and biting my lips. I don't know where is he, what is he doing and what might be his reaction. But I'm hell nervous to face him. I snapped at him on our first meeting. What would he be thinking about me?

"Well, from the very morning I was thinking how will I talk or start the conversation. But if I knew I don't have to start it. My wife will do it on my place then I wouldn't have wasted my energy." I heard him and  slapped myself inwardly thousand times for doing that.

"You can open your eyes you know. I'm not going to eat you." He said and I sighed but opened my eyes slowly to find him sitting in front of me with a smile. His smile. Masha Allah. It's so beautiful.

"I talked much. What about you? Am I lucky to hear your voice?" He asked raising his brows at me and I looked down. No doubt. He is Iqra's brother.

"I think not now. No worries. We have whole life for that." He said and I looked up to find him smiling.

"Insha Allah." I said lightly and his lips smiled widely.

"Woah! I heard the voice." He said chuckling and I looked down smiling lightly.

"Have you prayed Isha?" He asked and I looked up then shook my head.

"Not yet?" He asked and I again shook my head.

"Okay. You change here. I'll take the bathroom. And don't worry. I won't come out until you give me hint. You can call me once you are done." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head at him.

"Use your mouth too." He said chuckling patting my head and I nodded my head smiling at him. He went to take out his dress while I was looking at my suitcase which was placed on the floor. I should have asked Iqra or Eshaal to give me my night dress. Now how will I ask from him? And this is the time where I'm feeling helpless. Hell helpless.

"Here. You can change into this." I looked at him to find him standing in front of me with a girl night dress.

"Me?"

"I think there's no other person in the room." He said looking around and I rolled my eyes at his answer.

"Thank You." I said taking it from his hand and he smiled.

"You are using your mouth. Not bad." He said patting my head making me look down with increased heart beat. I looked at him who did something in the wardrobe and brought a small stand mirror. He placed it in front of me and smiled while I was just looking at him with frowns. What is he doing? After some time I got it what he was doing as he brought all the essential stuffs for me to remove my make up including mirror. No one ever made me feel like this special other than Bhai. He is the first person after Bhai.

"Now you can remove your make up peacefully." He said smiling widely and I was just looking at him. Is he genuinely happy by doing these works?

"Thank You." I said looking at him and he smiled while my eyes filled up with tears. I don't know why these tears.

"I'll be going. Just call me once you are done. I'm not gonna come out without you calling me." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head looking at him. He went to change and I closed my eyes letting the tears fall down.

"Do your work fast. For how much time will he be waiting inside?" My mind said. Oh yes. I totally forgot about that. I removed my jewelleries and then my make up. It definitely takes time but I tried to do as fast as possible as he might be waiting inside. When I was done changing I looked at the door which was still closed. Should I call him? By his name?

"Do you have any other option?" I rolled my eyes at my mind's statement. I took a deep breath and finally said.

"I'm done." I can't call him by his name on the first day only. I mean it would be awkward, right? I kept looking at the door which still didn't open. Should I call him again? But I smiled lightly when the door opened and he came out wiping his face with a towel. He looked at me and smiled making me smile back at him. I have to do wudu too but how to ask him.

"You want to use washroom?" I looked at him who asked me and I nodded my head.

"Let me help you then." He said placing his towel on the couch and walked towards me. I gulped when he bend down to help me in sitting on my chair. We were damn close and that was making my heart beat increase and nervous at the same time. He helped me to sit on my chair and I smiled at him.

"Thank You." I said smiling at him and he chuckled. I went to washroom and after doing my business and wudu I came out to find him arranging my bangles in the box.

"I could have done that by myself." I said going towards bed and he looked up then smiled. Does he know anything else other than smiling?

"Just a minute, okay? I'll just place these things in the drawer then we'll pray." He said looking at me and I nodded my head keeping my necklace in its box. When he was done arranging all the bangles in the box he opened the side drawer and placed it there. I placed the necklace box beside it and smiled lightly when I found his watches beside it. Masha Allah. Now we are going to share even small things like drawer too. I looked at him who placed a prayer mat on the floor and I sighed. I wish I could pray standing beside him. I took my scarf which was placed on the bed and wore it. I know he might have taken it out too. He helped me in sitting on my Namaz chair and we started our prayers. And this was the time where I wanted to thank my Almighty more than thousand times for giving me husband like him. After Isha prayer we prayed two Nafl. I completed my prayer and turned towards him to find him looking at me.

"You girls have tank of tears I think." He said looking at me and I chuckled looking down.

"Let me help you." He said holding me by my shoulders and helped me to the bed. I looked at him who was doing something in his cupboard. Should I lay down? No. Let him switch off the lights first. I thought to myself and looked at him who came towards me with a big smile holding something in his hand.

"Your wedding gift." He said sitting in front of me and passed the box to me. I looked at the box then at him who was looking at me with a smile.

"You can open it." He said and I nodded my head. I opened the box to find a beautiful and simple pendent. It's so elegant. Masha Allah.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I said looking up and smiled at him who took a deep breath.

"Oh thank god. I was worried if you'll like this or not." He said rubbing his nape making me chuckle.

"I love it. It's really beautiful." I said looking at the pendent with a smile. I removed it from the box and wore it with a big smile. It's my precious gift from now.

"It's shining more on you. Masha Allah." He said and I looked up to find him looking in my eyes which made my heart beat fast. I looked down and closed my eyes as he was still gazing me. Oh my poor heart.

"Im going crazy I think." I heard him and smiled lightly. I looked up and found him walking towards the switch board. He switched off the lights and walked back towards bed.

"If you are afraid of darkness then you can switch on the lamp from side." I heard him and shook my head. 

"No. I prefer sleeping in dark." I said and he laid down on his side nodding his head. I removed my dupatta and then laid down beside him. I covered myself with the quilt and turned to him to find him already in half sleep. Woah! Can someone sleep in seconds? Or is he acting? He might be tired. Working from morning then attending the function might have tired him a lot. Only brides sit at one side of corner till their marriage. Grooms have to do many works. I was lost in my thoughts looking at him and in no time sleep took over me.

Morning.

I looked at him who showed me two dresses.

"Which one do you want to wear?" In every marriage wife do these works and here he is doing my works. Taking out my dress, accessories and everything.

"I would have taken it out by myself. Why are you stressing yourself?" I said looking at him and he sighed. He walked towards me and placed the dresses on bed then sat in front of me.

"You know when we accept each other once Maulvi asks about our consent, that's the time we share each and everything with each other. We don't have to share our life only, but also the problems, responsibilities, even simple and small things like taking out clothes. It's not like only wives have to be responsible and they are the one who have to do their husbands works. We can do our works with our wife's works together. It's just the people around us has made it a tradition that girls does all the works. It shouldn't be like this. If we have accepted each other then we have to share and exchange things as per the situation. This should be the theory." He smiled holding my hands in his and I was just looking at him.

"Oh Allah. Again tears." And that's when I realized I was crying. I chuckled when he rolled his eyes. He wiped them with his hands making me feel a weird sensation with his touch.

"Now stop crying and select one dress from these." He said pointing at the dress and I nodded my head smiling.

"Well, I don't want to hear 'You can select whichever you like'. No. I'm not going to take that. You are going to select which you like because you are going to wear that. Not me." He said raising his brows at me and I chuckled.

"Okay let's do this. We both will point at the dress which we like on count of three." He said nodding his head like kid and I nodded my head smiling at him.

"Ya Allah. Again back to the silent mode. I think I should put some key so that I can change it from time to time." I chuckled hearing him. Isn't he acting like kid?

"Shall we start?" He asked and I nodded my head while he rolled his eyes. He counted till three and we both pointed on our likeable dresses but my lips smiled when I found our fingers on the same dress.

"Well, that came out to be good." He said chuckling and I chuckled too. He was going to take his clothes out when his phone rang. He looked at the caller id and rolled his eyes. He looks cute while rolling them.

"I haven't taken shower yet, man." He said going towards his cupboard and I sighed. If I would be normal then he would be ready by now.

"Leave her tonight at least. You keep irritating her." I heard him and now I know whom he is talking to. May be with Ruhan Bhai who loves to irritate Alishba. They are more than Tom and Jerry.

"Coming. Coming. You aren't going leave me. I told you to buy her wedding gift but you being a stupid bought a teddy for her wedding gift just to irritate her. Stupid." He said closing the cupboard and placed his clothes on the bed. After some time he hung the call up and shook his head.

"I got a stupid for a friend." He whispered to himself and I chuckled inwardly. He is irritated I think. That's when there was knock on the door. The door opened and came Eshaal.

"Bhai, Ru Bhai called Bade Papa and asked him to send you there." She said smiling at him and he sighed.

"I was going only after taking shower." He said shaking his head and I wanted to smile looking at his irritated face.

"Go before he creates a World War III as he is in hurry and when he is in hurry he gets irritated that leads to dangerous anger." She said smiling at him and he nodded his head.

"I told him to buy the gift before but he loves to irritate Lishba and haven't bought it. Now, he wants to buy something." He said taking out his shoes and wore them.

"You be with her. After she is done with her shower, give her breakfast." He said to her pointing at me and I was just looking at him. I totally forgot about breakfast. He hasn't done it too.

"You can say that to her directly." She said smirking at him and he shook his head leaving the room.

"Just look at his smile." She said smiling widely and I chuckled. 

"Don't you guys tease us so much?" I asked as she sat in front of me while she laughed.

"Where's the fun then." She said winking and I shook my head with a smile on my lips.

"Well, do you want to take shower or have breakfast first?" She asked and I looked at her.

"I'll take shower first. But what about his breakfast? He hasn't done yet." I said looking at her and she smiled.

"He'll do with Ru Bhai. Don't worry. Let me call Iqu then will help you to the bathroom." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head. She left the room and I looked at the dress which made me smile thinking about him. But until when is he going to stress himself out? Now I want to do something with my legs. Why didn't I get cured in all these years? I don't know why after doing so many medications and exercise I'm still not able to walk.

Zaroon's POV:

Walimah Day.

"It was clear that you won't leave your files on your wedding days when Bia Khala said that her son is becoming workaholic." I looked up hearing Ruhan to find him coming inside the cabin glaring at me and I chuckled.

"Well, I was just finishing this file. It will be done in some time. And even if I go home I'll be kicked out of my own room as girls might be making her ready." I said rolling my eyes and he chuckled.

"Who is this her? Call her by her name, bro." He said sitting beside me and I rolled my eyes.

"It's still a bit awkward. It's been just two days to our marriage." I said and he chuckled.

"I brought your clothes here. Get ready here and we'll leave for home." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"What about you?" I asked focusing back on my file.

"I brought mine too, man." He said and I nodded my head. After some time I was done with my work. I looked at him who was buttoning up his shirt.

"Go fast." He said glaring at me and I chuckled walking towards bathroom. After freshening up I came out and changed into my three piece.

"Ruba Khala will come today." I looked at him hearing him.

"Talk to her. May be she can help. She has gone through the situation so she will understand her." He said looking at me and I nodded my head. Even I want to know why is she not able to walk if she is trying her best to walk. What could be the reason?

"Will talk to her." I said nodding my head and he smiled. We left the office as Mom called me and I don't want to upset her. She might be already upset as I left my bride alone at home and that too for my office. Ru left for his house. I turned to the other side closing my ear as I entered in the house.

"You better have a good explanation for leaving this house, Zaroon Zeeshan Khan." I turned to her with a big smile on my face.

"Mom, it was important file and I knew that you won't let me complete it here so I just went there for some hours." I said smiling at her while she was just glaring at her.

"Does four hours count in some hours?" She asked narrowing her brows and I shook my head.

"Sorry. It won't happen next time." I said hugging her and she hit my back lightly.

"As if you are getting married for next time." She said pulling away and I chuckled.

"Okay. I'm going to give my whole week to your daughter-in-law. I won't leave her alone. I promise." I said smiling at her and she nodded her head.

"You better." She said and I chuckled.

"It's recorded, Bhai. If you leave her for a second then you'll have to do whatever your wife will tell you to." I looked at Iqu who said winking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey." I looked at her who glared at Iqra while she just rolled her eyes. She is looking beautiful. I'm not able to see her dress as she is wearing Abaya but her face is shining. Masha Allah.

"You can gaze her later, Bhai. For now take your car out." I rolled my eyes hearing Hareem and walked out of the house. I wonder why am I so silent if my all siblings are so evil?

Assalamualaikum and Hello dearies. How are you all?

How was the chapter? Good or not? Enjoyed or not? I loved the part where Zoor was taking care of our Ilham? Did you guys love it? Is it a bit over than reality? Let me know your views in the comment section. I'll be waiting.

Do vote and comment please. It means a lot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (:

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

679K 41.7K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
102K 5.6K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
42.1K 1.8K 24
"You are hurting yourself." I gasped while my eyes wide open listening to a deep and husky voice. I found a man sitting in front of me with frowns on...