COTE gameplay

By RedmanOfCombat

In this story the ANHS will do a game mental and physical. Timeline: after 2nd year volume volume 4 before 2n... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 planning before the game
Episode 3 2nd question of What answer
Chapter 4: This is what really happen
chapter 5 who save Sudou from expulsion
chapter 6 Bro con-chan
episode 7 Mother
Episode 8 Yamadead.
Episode 9 Johhny Johhny
Episode 10 the King of Dinosour
episode 11 Sesame street and the true.
chapter 12 Ike and Uggo
Chapter 13 Stalker chan
please notice my other fanfic
Kiyokei part 1
Kushida 1
Chapter 16 the day before the next event
Second photo
chapter 17
chapter 18 guess the monster hiding in the shadow
chapter 19 Kamuro
Chapter 20 Stalker was here again
chapter 21 Kei's photo
chapter 22 Satou
chapter 23 Uggo
Chapter 24 Mushrooom head
chapter 25 The most favorite tomboy tsundere
Chapter 26 Lolipop girl
chapter 27 Red dog
Chapter 28 The Ike
chapter 29 the Ike part 2
Chapter 30 The break
Chapter 31 the black man who want to become a brother of Monster
Chapter 32, Image of who see this recieve a sin.
Chapter 33 Snakeman
chapter 34 Cheeky Kouhai.
Chapter 35 Image of brocon-chan
Announcement
Chapter 36 Dragon boy
Chapter 37 Loli's get wet her panty
Annoucent from outcoming vol
Another announcement for 2nd year vol5
Chapter 38 Fuka-senpai
Spoiler theory after 2ndyear Vol5
Housen
Kouenji
A wild Animal
After the photo guessing game
The start of "who said it" game.
dont compare yourself to me.
Giga cup size
Bye Ayanokouji-kun... lets go, Honami-chan.
guess: need a girlfriend.
sorry but i going to discontinue this.

Episode 2 the game begin

2.9K 73 12
By RedmanOfCombat

"Mashima: announcement today we have a visit and he also did this exam please welcome Mr.Sobarin!" everyone is clapping.

Sobarin: "how are you all? I'm Sobarin and I'm the one who thought of this game and I'm also the host in this mental game who said it, guess the picture, etc. so are you, ready guys ?!"

everyone: "we're ready !!!"

Sobarin: "if you dont want to receive deduct points, then so start now!"

the game has already begun
the first game is a question game.

1. what did Horikita do to make Ayanokouji help her in her study?

A. she will help him fix his social problem

B.She threatened him that she will reveal his past

C.She used food to make him help her

D.She will help him with his academic abilities

Class A pov: so easy the answer is letter D.

Class C: the answer is A

Class B: the answer is B

And class D...

Kushida: 'im gonna betray the class so my answer is C because this is a stupid answer'

and all the classes have already answered

Sobarin: "the one who got the right answer is ..." they are all waiting "class D their answer is letter C"

Kushida: 'what?! why my answer is correct?'

Class D was happy because their answer was correct

Class C: "Wait, how is their answer correct?"

Class B & Class A: "Yeah, how is that the answer?"

Sobarin  "how is this the answer well"

a video was displayed.

Horikita: "Are you free for lunch? Do you want to eat together?"

During our break, Horikita came up and invited me out.

Kiyotaka: "It's unusual to get an invitation from you. I feel nervous."

Horikita: "There's no reason to be. I can treat you to the vegetable meal set if that's okay with you."

Kiyotaka: "Wait, wasn't that the free meal?"

Horikita: "I'm joking. Seriously, whatever you want to eat is on me."

Kiyotaka: "Now I'm scared. Is there some kind of catch?"

An invitation from Horikita was suspicious enough.

The suddenness of the request also gave me pause.

Horikita: "If people can't honestly accept kindness, then mankind will meet its end, won't it?"

Kiyotaka: "Well, I suppose so, but..."

With no other plans, I decided to follow Horikita to the cafeteria, where I chose one of the most expensive special meal sets.

Together, we sat down.

Horikita: "Well then, shall we eat?"

Horikita started at me intently, as if she were waiting for me to begin.

Horikita: "What's the matter, Ayanokouji-kun? Aren't you going to eat?"

Kiyotaka: "Oh."

There was d catch, no doubt about it. Nevertheless, I couldn't just sit here and not eat.

Letting the food get cold would be a waste. I hesitantly bit into my croquette.

Horikita: "I know this is rather sudden, but I want to talk to you about something."

Kiyotaka: "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Just as I was preparing to flee, she grabbed my hand.

Horikita: "Ayanokouji-kun, I'll ask once again. Will you listen to me?"

Kiyotaka: "Ugh..."

Horikita: "Ever since Chiyabashira-sensei's warning, fewer people have arrived ate, or talked in class. When I say we eliminated more than half of the reasons our class got into trouble, I'm not exaggerating."

Kiyotaka: "Yeah, that's true. It wasn't a difficult issue, to begin with, though."

There were no guarantee things would continue in this vein, but at lAt least these last few days had been considerably better than before.

Horikita: "The next step is to improve our chances of scoring well on the midterm. Hirata-kun started taking action toward that end earlier."

Kiyotaka: "The study groups, huh? Well, I suppose that a study group certainly could help. Only..."

Horikita: "Only what? It sounds like you're implying something. What's the problem?"

Kiyotaka: "Nothing. Don't worry about it. I have to say, it's unusual to see you so worried for others."

Horikita: "I can't truly imagine failing a test. However, some students in this world can indeed do just that."

Kiyotaka: "Sudou and the others, you mean? You're vicious as ever, I see."

Horikita: "I'm just telling the truth."

Because students couldn't leave campus, contact anyone on the outside, or even attend cram schools, their only option was to help one another.

Horikita: "I'm relieved that Hirata-kun set up a study group. However, Sudou- kun, Ike-kun, and Yamauchi-kun didn't join, did they? That worries me,"

Kiyotaka: "Oh, those guys. I wouldn't say they're Hirata's enemies, but they aren't on good terms with him. They wouldn't join."

Horikita: "So, in other words, there remains a high probability that those three will fail. IToreach Class A, we need to avoid demerits and build toward a positive evaluation, correct? I think it highly likely that good test scores will help with that."

I suppose it's only natural that a student would expect their grade to reflect how much effort they put into the test.

Kiyotaka: "What if you also held a study group like Hirata's, specifically for helping Sudou and Ike?"

Horikita: "Sure. I wouldn't have any objections to that. You probably find that rather surprising, though, don't you?"

Kiyotaka: "Well, everything about your behavior up until now has been surprising."

I wasn't surprised, though. Horikita was doing this all for her benefit.

P'd never thought that Horikita was that cold of a person.

Kiyotaka: "Well, I understand that you want to move up to Class A. However, I didn't think that you'd opt for ordinary methods like tutoring them. Typically, failing students tend not to like studying. Besides, you've kept your distance from the other students since the first day, right? I doubt someone who considers friends unnecessary would be able to bring people together easily."

Horikita: "That's why I'm asking you. Fortunately, you're already friends with these people, right?"

Kiyotaka: "Huh? Hey, wait. You couldn't mean..."

Horikita: "It'll be quicker if you try to convince them. It shouldn't be a problem; they're happy to say that you're friends, right? Bring them to the library, and I'll tutor them."

Kiyotaka: "This is insane. Do you honestly think someone who does his best to lead an utterly harmless and inoffensive life would be able to do something that requires actual social skills?"

Horikita:" It's not a matter of can or can't. Just do it,"

Was I her pet dog or something?

Kiyotaka: "You can aim for Class A, but don't involve me."

Horikita: "You ate the food I treated you to, right? Lunch. The special set. A wonderful, delicious meal."

Kiyotaka: "I simply received the honest goodwill of another human being."

Horikita: "Unfortunately, that wasn't out of goodwill. I had an ulterior motive."

Kiyotaka: "Sorry, I didn't hear a word you said. Here, have some points, my treat. Now we're even."

Horikita: "I refuse to stoop so low as to accept handouts from others,"

Kiyotaka: "I think this might be the first time I'm angry at you..."

Horikita: "So what will you do? Cooperate? Or make me your enemy?"

Kiyotaka: "It almost feels like you're holding a gun to my head."

Horikita: "No, not 'almost.' I am threatening you,"

The power of violence certainly was effective. Well...if all I did was gather them together, there wasn't anything particularly wrong with
cooperating.

After all, due to Horikita's stance against friendship, she wouldn't be effective at diplomacy.

Furthermore, it'd taken a lot of time and trouble to become friends with Sudou and Ike. I'd hate for them to have to drop out so quickly. Sensing my hesitation, Horikita pressed me.

Horikita: "You don't think I've forgiven you for conspiring with Kushida-san and inviting me out under pretenses, do you?"

Kiyotaka: "You said you wouldn't blame me. Bringing that up is unfair."

Horikita: "I said that to Kushida-san. I don't remember saying that to you,
Ayanokouji-kun."

Kiyotaka: "Wow. You play dirty."

Horikita: "If you want my forgiveness, cooperate with me."

It looked as though I'd never had an escape route in the first place. At this juncture, the only way to avoid a hassle would be to help her.

Kiyotaka: "I can't guarantee anything. Are you okay with that?"

Horikita: "I believe you'll find a way. Oh, here's my phone number and email. If something happens, contact me."

Although the circumstances were unusual, I'd gotten a girl's contact information for the first time in my high school life. It was Horikita's,
though, so I wasn't particularly happy.

Video end

Haruka: "I can't believe that Kiyopon can be trapped just by food" *she laughs at her son.

Ayanokouji group: "we too"

Kei: 'he's funny' *blushing

Matsushita: 'but why not the others?'

Sobarin: "someone will ask why A, B, and D are wrong. A is wrong because Ayanokouji doesn't need help anymore because he's used to it and he only visits important people in life, and B is wrong because he hasn't told Horikita knows his past so it's vague and D is also wrong because Ayanokouji is even smarter than Horikita "

They were shocked.

Random: "Wait, he's even smarter than Horikita?"

Sobarin: "yes the sample was meant by Ayanokouji to make his score at 50 even though he was also able to get a score of 100 so easily but he just kept it a secret and also with the help of Chairman Sakayanagi to make Ayanokouji fake OAA and also with Horikita's help to hide Ayanokouji's true strength. "

they were all surprised at what was said and at my secret.

Ike: "wait he can get 100 in all subjects that easily"

Sobarin: "yes he can, so in the second round"

end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 585 16
Continuation: End of Season 2 Classroom Of The Elite (Anime) Altered version of the ending and more focus on the development of Kiyotaka and Arisu Wi...
8.1K 633 9
I felt slightly disappointed in the end. The student known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka will soon become a passing thought, and might even become forgotten...
21.7K 228 31
A mad Dog/Kyotani Story. ⚠️All charters are of age although highschool.⚠️ You are Oikawas Sibling. Although more interested in arts you always suppo...
70.1K 1.7K 20
This is just a place where I'll post some of my kiyokei fantasies from when I daydream about them. Don't expect regular updates. There may also be sp...