zoia, harry potter

By yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... More

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven*
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
surprise
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
rafe? rafael?
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

thirty eight

14.4K 486 504
By yazzahazard

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝙀𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

Turns out her skull almost cracked therefore she has to stay overnight. She woke up the next morning feeling a huge amount of pressure in her head. When she woke up, she saw Monica sitting on the chair next to her bed.

"Hey, how are you?" Monica asked worriedly.

"Head hurts," Zoia groaned.

"I'm glad you're awake, drink this dear," said Madam Pomfrey as she handed Zoia a potion for her to drink.

The potion tasted awful and she almost puke.

"Here, eat this," said Monica as she handed her a chocolate chip cookie.

Zoia took a bite of the cookie and right away she could tell who this cookie's from.

"Did Harry come by?" she finally said.

"Yeah, brought you cookies," Monica answered. "He wanted to stay, I told him to go though, hope you're alright with that."

"A hundred percent. You can have the rest of the cookies, I don't want it," said Zoia.

"Gladly," Monic beamed. "At least Potter is good at one thing, baking cookies. Maybe shagging too for you."

"Fuck off," Zoia hissed.

"Ginny also came but she had to go back to her dorm," said Monica.

Then someone came through the door and went to Zoia's bed. Turns out it was her quidditch team including Cedric.

"Hey Zoia!" All of them greeted Zoia.

"Hey guys," Zoia replied.

"I'm so sorry this happened but I'm so proud of you!" Cedric beamed. "So you read my notes?"

"Definitely did," Zoia smiled.

"She was awesome there!" said Anthony.

And there's a murmur from everyone saying how amazing she was and how proud they are. She felt extremely loved right now and it warmed her heart.

"No doubt you'll be the captain next year Zoia," said Cedric. "You won us the inter-house quidditch cup!"

"We'll miss you. . ." said Zoia sadly. The rest agreed with her and decided to give Cedric a group hug.

"Wait, Zoia's the one who's hurt, why are you hugging me?" said Cedric. Then they all decided to give Zoia a group hug as well.

"We got you tomato soup Zoia," said Anthony as he handed her a bowl of tomato soup.

"Thank you," she said gratefully.

"Potter was destroyed by Johnson yesterday, she was extremely pissed at him, said he was stupid," said Herbert Fleet, their keeper.

"Yeah I saw it as well. She's definitely a Johnson," Monica laughed.

"I forgot she's your cousin," said Cedric.

"Not only Johnson though, the team was pissed at Potter," said Maxine.

"Poor Potter," Monica faked her sympathy.

"Well, we'll leave you to rest, we'll see you later Zoia," Cedric patted her leg.

"Get well Zoia," Anthony smiled at her.

Then she was left alone with her best friend on her side.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

At D.A., they finally started work on Patronuses, which everybody had been very keen to practice.

"Oh, don't be such a killjoy," said Cho brightly, watching her silvery swan-shaped Patronus soar around the Room of Requirement during their last lesson before Easter. "They're so pretty!"

"They're not supposed to be pretty, they're supposed to protect you," said Harry patiently. "What we really need is a boggart or something; that's how I learned, I had to conjure a Patronus while the boggart was pretending to be a dementor —"

"But that would be really scary!" said Lavender, who was shooting puffs of silver vapor out of the end of her wand. "And I still — can't — do it!" she added angrily.

Neville was having trouble too. His face was screwed up in concentration, but only feeble wisps of silver smoke issued from his wand tip. "You've got to think of something happy," Harry reminded him.

"I'm trying," said Neville miserably, who was trying so hard his round face was actually shining with sweat.

"Harry, I think I'm doing it!" yelled Seamus. "Look — ah — it's gone. . . . But it was definitely something hairy, Harry!"

Hermione's Patronus, a shining silver otter, was gamboling around her. "They are sort of nice, aren't they?" she said, looking at it fondly.

Zoia on the other hand is still struggling and the only thing that came out of the wand is puffs of silver mist, just like lavender. Monica on the other hand succeeded, she could see a hyena walking around Monica. Zoia sighed in frustration for her failed attempt.

"It doesn't have to be a memory Zo," said someone behind her.

She doesn't even have to turn around to know who it is.

"It can be someone or a thought," he said again.

Zoia made no move to acknowledge his presence but listened to his advice. She thought about her parents, Monica, Ginny, her other friends, heck even Harry. She also thought about her future, her being a successful potioneer while working at the Department of Magical Law and Enforcement.

"Expecto Patronum," she said silently yet confidently.

An image started to form, a half eagle half horse is in front of her, a hippogriff. Her patronus is so big that some people stopped what they're doing to look at her.

"Good job Zo," Harry said to her before he left her to help the others.

"Wow Zoi," Monica's jaw dropped.

"That's my sister!" Ginny beamed and wrapped her hand around Zoia's shoulder.

Suddenly, the door of the Room of Requirement opened and then closed again; Harry looked around to see who had entered, but there did not seem to be anybody there. It was a few moments before he realized that the people close to the door had fallen silent. Next thing he knew, something was tugging at his robes somewhere near the knee. He looked down and saw, to his very great astonishment, Dobby the house-elf peering up at him from beneath his usual eight hats.

"Hi, Dobby!" he said. "What are you — what's wrong?"

For the elf's eyes were wide with terror and he was shaking. The members of the D.A. closest to Harry had fallen silent now: Everybody in the room was watching Dobby.

The few Patronuses people had managed to conjure faded away into silver mist, leaving the room looking much darker than before.

"Harry Potter, sir . . ." squeaked the elf, trembling from head to foot, "Harry Potter, sir . . . Dobby has come to warn you . . . but the house-elves have been warned not to tell . . ."

He ran headfirst at the wall: Harry, who had some experience of Dobby's habits of self-punishment, made to seize him, but Dobby merely bounced off the stone, cushioned by his eight hats. Zoia and a few of the other girls let out squeaks of fear and sympathy.

"What's happened, Dobby?" Harry asked, grabbing the elf's tiny arm and holding him away from anything with which he might seek to hurt himself.

"Harry Potter . . . she . . . she . . ."

Dobby hit himself hard on the nose with his free fist: Harry seized that too.

"Who's 'she,' Dobby?"

But he thought he knew — surely only one "she" could induce such fear in Dobby? The elf looked up at him, slightly cross-eyed, and mouthed wordlessly.

"Umbridge?" asked Harry, horrified.

Dobby nodded, then tried to bang his head off Harry's knees; Harry held him at bay.

"What about her? Dobby — she hasn't found out about this — about us — about the D.A.?"

He read the answer in the elf's stricken face. His hands held fast by Harry, the elf tried to kick himself and fell to the floor.

"Is she coming?" Harry asked quietly.

Dobby let out a howl, and began beating his bare feet hard on the floor. "Yes, Harry Potter, yes!"

Harry straightened up and looked around at the motionless, terrified people gazing at the thrashing elf.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" Harry bellowed. "RUN!"

Zoia started to panic at the thought of being caught by Umbridge.

"Dobby, you can apparate inside of Hogwarts right?" asked Harry frantically as he was panicking. He remembered Hermione telling him that elf's magic is different.

"Yes, Harry Potter," the elf answered.

"Bring Zoia with you please and her friend to the Hufflepuff's common room," Harry ordered.

"W-what?" Zoia looked at the boy confused.

"Dobby, just do it," Harry demanded.

"Yes, Harry Potter," and suddenly Dobby grabbed Zoia and Monica's hand and next thing they know, they're at the Hufflepuff's common room.

As she landed at the common room, she hugged the little elf right away.

"Thank you Dobby," she said gratefully. "If you can, can you save some others as well?"

"Dobby sure can Zoia Robinson," Dobby's ears perked up.

"Expect a new jumper from me tomorrow Dobby," said Zoia as she looked at the elf who's wearing a Weasley jumper, a knitted hat and a different pair of socks.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Turns out Marietta from Ravenclaw snitched to Umbridge. Zoia was extremely pissed at the girl. Since Harry's the leader, he took the blame for everyone and had to serve detention for a month. Sometimes Zoia would see Harry clutching to his injured hand and would use that hand less. She obviously felt bad at the boy and any type of pettiness she has towards the boy is starting to decrease.

One night, when Zoia just came back from the potions classroom (since Professor Snape allowed her to use it for her research), she saw Harry hissing while bloods were dropping from his hand. She wanted to pretend like she didn't see him but her heart got the best of her. She reluctantly approached him and tended his hand.

"You don't have to do it you know — took the blame for all of us," she sighed guiltily as she cleaned some of the excess blood on his hand after he dipped it into the murtlap essence. His hand wasn't a good sight at all, it was completely awful.

"I'm not going to let you guys go through this — s'all my fault, it was my idea," he said as he looked at the girl.

"But we did sign up, we know the risks," she argued. "Look at your hand now, this is really bad Harry. You need to tell your parents."

"I'm not giving her the satisfaction," he said stubbornly. "Besides I can handle it."

"Really?" she frowned at him. "You were clutching to your hand, hissing and blood kept dripping down from your hand. You're not okay," she said softly.

It's been a while since they talked, maybe going to detention is worth it after all. He missed this, her touch, how caring she is, her voice, her presence, just everything about her.

"Will you still be going to detention?" she asked.

"No, tonight's the last," he answered.

"I'll wrap your hand with a bandage yeah?" she offered.

"Yeah," he replied. The contact of their skin always gives him butterflies in his stomach, he doesn't even know why. Her warm touch always gives him comfort and it always calms him down. He never wanted to get out of her touch.

"If it's still hurting really bad and blood is still coming out of it, you need to visit Madam Pomfrey. The scar is so deep, Harry," she said as she was wrapping the bandage over his hand. Her breath hitched when she noticed he was still wearing the bracelet Sirius got for him with her initials on it.

"It's fine, — ouch — really," he said stubbornly.

"Whatever, just don't get another detention," she huffed.

On the other hand, Malfoy and his friends have been taunting Harry and the members of the D.A. more since they got caught. For some reason Umbridge created an Inquisitorial Squad to keep an eye on students so there won't be another thing like D.A..

Malfoy and his friends are obviously members of the Inquisitorial Squad. Without a doubt they abused their power. Malfoy deducted her five points for having a mudblood mother.

She ignored all of that and focused on her studies and research. She's currently walking to the Potions Classroom until she hears a voice. She ignored it until she heard her own name.

"Oh yes, I forgot — of course, if it was darling Hermione's idea, maybe even that Robinson girl," said Cho.

"What has Zoia got to do with this? Why are you always bringing her into our conversation?" Harry scoffed.

"Oh you don't think I'm daft do you? All you do is stare at her like an idiot!" Cho exclaimed.

"What's that have anything to do with that sneak friend of yours?" Harry retorted. "I have to cut my hand open every night because of her!"

"She's a lovely person really-"

"A lovely person who snitched and made your boyfriend's hand cut open every night!" Harry exclaimed.

"She just made a mistake."

"A mistake?" Harry scoffed. "Can you just be on my side for once? Never once you listen to me, I just want to be listened by you for once!"

"Why should I listen to you when it's obvious all you think about is that Zoia," Cho scoffed.

"Don't you question my loyalty when you were the one who cheated on me — and I wasn't even talking about this only, I'm talking about you in general. I always listen to you and I always have your back but never once you have my back. You didn't even check up on me after I got my hand cut open by that toad!"

"I'm not your mother," Cho scoffed.

"I always check up on you when something's wrong with you, when you're hurt even a little bit," said Harry frustratedly.

"I didn't ask you to," said Cho.

"You know what," he sighed. "I don't know anymore. What even are we doing?"

"You tell me," Cho replied.

"Why did you ask me to go on a date during Valentine's day, Cho?" asked Harry.

"I told you I missed you," Cho answered.

Harry just scoffed. "You have a funny way of showing it then."

"Why did you say yes to me then?"

"I didn't. I haven't even said anything and you said 'see you on the fourteenth'," Harry argued.

"But you did look for me that day!"

Zoia heard enough and decided to leave the scene. She couldn't help but wonder is she the cause of their relationship problem? Is she the Michael Corner in their relationship now?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

So her patronus is a hippogriff! After I did some research I think the patronus fits her a lot.
'You've been known to fiercely defend those you're loyal to and lash out at those who don't earn your respect. At the same time, you are capable of growing to love former enemies'. That's super Zoia you can't tell me otherwise.

ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 900 83
❈ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❈ 〖 Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
12.2K 409 24
in which gaia lestrange and harry potter overlook the reputations which precede them. 𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧 ❛ She was convinced that even if she had alread...
115K 3.2K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
585K 16.7K 162
antheia lupin couldn't believe the burden she had on her shoulders simply because of an event years ago. she hated even more that dumbledore had come...