The Dekuverse

By anormalboi203

It was in the middle of the night when Aizawa tried to get sleep but couldn't because his friend Mic texted h... More

Prologue
The Creator of Quirks
Meme's Part 1
The Scarecrow
The Joker

Kindergarten 1-A and B

5K 44 19
By anormalboi203

(My P.O.V)

Me and the pro heroes were still waiting while machine was still processing to looking for another universe.

Loading... 25%

Loading... 50%

Loading... 75%

Loading... 100%

Multiverse Found!

I head over to the machine as it slipped out a piece of paper, I took it and showed it to them.

Kindergarten 1-A and B

Aizawa: "Kindergarten? What does that mean?"

Me: "I'll explain. In this universe, both Class 1-A Minus Izuku and 1-B got hit a strange Quirk that made them turn back into Children."

All the Pro Heroes had awe expressions while looking at me.

Me: "Alright, I'll start it up."

I pushed the button on the projector and it started to show the screen, on it, Izuku was walking in the halls of UA to his class. But when he opened the door, he was met with Aizawa and Vlad King.

Izuku: "A-Ah! Mr. Aizawa! and Mr. Vlad King!"

Aizawa: "Oh, Midoriya. You're just the person we're looking for."

Izuku: "O-oh! I-Is that so? W-well what is it?"

Vlad: "We need you to deal with our problem."

The two teachers move to the side for Izuku to see all his classmates in 1-A as Children but not only them but also Class 1-B as well, who are playing or talking with each others.

[In the Theater]

I hear all of the Pro heroes say "Awww" while looking at the tiny students.

Me: "Yes, I know that they're cute looking. But please don't lose focus on the screen."

They listened and looked back at the screen.

[Back to the Universe]

Izuku: "W-What the heck happen to them?!"

Vlad: "A person with a unknown Quirk, turned your classmates of 1-A and my students of 1-B."

Aizawa: "Which is why, we're leaving this to you."

Izuku: "H-Huh?!"

The two teachers then head to the door but, Aizawa stopped before heading out.

Aizawa: "Your gonna be their until the effects of the Quirk wear off. Now, all you."

The little children stopped playing or talking and looked at the teacher.

Aizawa: "This man, right here. Izuku Midoriya, he'll be your Sensei from now. So if there's a problem or your in trouble, let us know, because we'll be taking a day off. So good luck with this." 

Izuku: "A-Alright..."

Aizawa then closes the door, while all the Children rushed to Izuku.

Students: "Sensei!"

All the girls jumped and hugged onto Izuku.

Uraraka: "Sensei!"

Mina: "Play with us, Sensei!"

Momo: "Izuku-Sensei! Help!"

Izuku: "Huh?"

Izuku turns around to see Momo embarrassed because Mineta was looking up her skirt, while Kendo and Jirou were trying to get him away from Momo.

[Meanwhile in the Theater]

Aizawa puts his hand on his face while sighing as the other Pro Heroes were looking at him while sweatdropping.

Midnight: "Mineta just won't stop being the pervert that he is, won't he?"

Present Mic: "Looks like it"

Aizawa: "I'm almost close to get prove in order for him to be expelled..."

Nezu: "No need for that Aizawa. I've got a plan for what to do with him" He said that with a creepy smile.

The other's were creeped out by his smile but they continue to focus on the screen.

[Back to the Universe]

Izuku rushed over to Momo and picked Mineta up, who was struggling to get out of his grasp.

Izuku: "Mineta, when will these perverted actions, towards your female classmates will end?"

(A/N: "I've got a feeling that it's never gonna end. Is it?")

Izuku dropped Mineta onto a chair, far away from the rest, while Izuku walked back to the rest.

Izuku: "Okay everyone! We'll head outside for today and you all get to play with each other!"

The children were happy as they walked with Izuku out the door, and walked on the campus grounds while Mineta was stuck in the classroom.

Izuku: "Alright, we'll be playing Hide and Seek! I'll count to 10 and you must run and find a spot to hide at. Does everyone understand?"

They nodded while Bakugou was angry because his childhood friend was not only taller than him now but was also his teacher, so he had to listen to what Izuku said.

Izuku: "Okay then! 10."

The children ran off and when back into the building and started to hide.

Izuku: "9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Ready or not! Here I come!"

Izuku searched around the building's inside, he kept searching but ran into Nezu.

Nezu: "Oh, Midoriya! What are you roaming the inside of the building?"

Izuku: "Well, I'm playing a game of Hide and Seek with the smaller version of my classmates because well... I'm sure Mr. Aizawa told you about what happened along with Mr. Vlad."

Nezu: "Ah, yes. Your classmates and the students of 1-B got hit with an unknown Quirk that caused them to turn back into children. Well I wish you luck on finding them!"

Izuku: "W-wait P-Principal S-Sir!"

Nezu turned around and looked at him.

Izuku: "Do you have any idea of where one of them could be?"

Nezu: "Maybe they're somewhere around here, though I think that Bakugou and Kirishima ran into a empty classroom. It's near that corner."

He pointed at a hallway that had a corner.

Izuku: "Okay. Thank you Principal!"

Nezu: "Your welcome!"

Izuku walks through the hallway and saw the classroom, Izuku opened it then walked in.

Izuku: "I know your here, Kacchan..."

A small Bakugou and Kirishima were hiding under the table of the teacher's.

Bakugou: "*Thought* God dammit! The Nerd found us!"

Izuku looked under the table and saw the two children's shadows. He then looked under the table.

Izuku: "I found you!"

Kirishima sighed while Bakugou was raging as he climbed onto Izuku's Shoulders and then made it on top of his head.

Izuku: "H-Hey! Cmon stop it, Kacchan.

Bakugou: "Shut up Deku!!!"

For the rest of the day, Izuku managed to find each of the students, one by one, and at the end. He managed to find them all. They entered the classroom as Izuku hears walking coming from behind him.

Izuku: "Who is..."

He turns around and sees Aizawa.

Izuku: "Mr. Aizawa!"

Aizawa: "Hello Midoriya."

He noticed that his teacher had thing in his arms.

Izuku: "Uh... Mr. Aizawa? What are you carrying?"

Aizawa: "Huh? Oh. These things are for the kids.

Izuku got a closer look and saw that it was some Food, Candy, and a couple of Movies.

Izuku: "So those are for them?"

Aizawa: "Yes, so here. Take it"

[In the Theater]

Ms. Joke: "Wow, Eraser! I didn't know that you make an amazing dad! This is an reason of why we should get married!"

Aizawa: "Ben, you said that you're a god. So can you do anything about this?"

Me: "I can actually..."

I take out a pair of Noise-Canceling Headphones for Aizawa.

Me: "Here. Take them."

Aizawa takes the headphones from my hands.

Aizawa: "What are these?"

Me: "Noise-Canceling Headphones! This way, you're able to sleep without hearing any noise."

Aizawa puts the headphones on his head and all the thing, that he can hear stopped.

Aizawa: "They do work... Now I can finally sleep."

Aizawa then sleeps while the others look at him then at me.

Me: "Look. The guy needed some sleep without any noise, so deal with it. Now pay attention."

[Back to the Universe]

Izuku takes the things from Aizawa and then thanks his teacher and closes the door.

Izuku: "Alright Everyone! I've got some food and candy for you all to eat! Plus some Movies!"

They kids cheered as Izuku hands each one of them, some food, candy.

Izuku: "Alright Children. I've got about 4 movies to watch. Frozen, Big Hero 6, The Avengers, and lastly The Secret Life of Pets. So which one movie you want to watch?"

This only made the kids shout in excitement.

Mina: "Please play Frozen Sensei!"

Ochaco: "No! Put Big Hero 6, Sensei!

Kirishima: "No way! Put the Avengers on, Sensei!"

Toru: "No play The Secret Life of Pets!"

They continue to argue while Izuku had enough.

Izuku: "Alright. That's enough!"

The kids stopped and look at Izuku.

Izuku: "We'll watch them, no order needed."

They listened and watched the movies, and they started from The Avengers to The Secret Life of Pets. It was now sunset and they finished watching the movies and Aizawa walked in.

Aizawa: "How's it going, Problem Child?"

He sees Izuku putting all the kids in little sleeping bags that they could sleep in, Izuku then sees his teacher.

Izuku: "O-oh! Mr. Aizawa! I'm doing fine on my own."

Aizawa: "Glad to hear that."

Izuku: "Say Aizawa-Sensei... How long until the Quirk's affect will last for?"

Aizawa: "Me and Vlad think that it'll last for 4 days then it'll wear off."

Izuku: "O-oh..."

Izuku face is the only thing seen as the screen fades to black

[In the Theater]

I turn to everyone as they were laughing to Izuku's face before the screen faded to black.

Me: "Alright, we'll take a break before continuing. Since I've changed the room to a theater do you think that we're still at UA?"

They nodded but I made a smirk on my face.

Me: "Well I since I did changed the room but not only that... But I also transported us somewhere else."

The Pro Heroes got confused so I pointed toward the door and told them to go and open it. They head towards the door and opened it to see nothing but an open blank white void.

Present Mic: "WHAT THE HECK?! WHERE ARE WE?!"

Me: "This open void... Is my home"

Everyone: "WAIT WHAT!? THIS IS WHERE YOU LIVE?!"

Me: "Uh yeah... Anyway, please turn to your left."

They turn to the left and see another building but like the size of a mansion.

Aizawa: "Is that... your house?"

Me: "Yup. As you can see that next to it. There's a bathroom and a Snack Bar incase that you're all hungry. Now I'll wait for you guys to finish either using the bathroom or find something to eat. I'm gonna be in theater so see you soon."

They nodded and head off, while I head back into the theater and sit back down.

Me: "I think that it's time for some people to come and join on their journey on viewing the Multiverse..."

End of Chapter

Next Up: "Meme's Part 1"

After that: "The Scarecrow Part 1"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 51 4
Right after the Shie Hissaikai Raid arc. Eri was unable to be saved as the one key figure wasn't there. Deku was kidnapped by villains many years ago...
275K 7.6K 49
After being "abandoned" by his parents for being quirkless. Izuku had to put up with Tomura Shigaraki for months before he was rescued by some Pro He...
9.9K 306 6
After being told he can't be a hero by All Might, Izuku was upset about what his life turned out to be. When he has going to head back home, he heard...
1.1K 78 6
Shouta had just told Hizashi about the contents of the packed duffle bag Toga had given them for Izuku. It included clothes, gloves, a sketchbook, an...