sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs ~ Vinnie Hacker

By jemchalamet

Ths story gets WAY better, I promise. ▪︎ᴠɪɴɴɪᴇ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ✍︎ More

Introduction - Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mafia Book is out!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
OMG YALL- new story
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I'm not dead lol

Chapter 32

5.4K 112 334
By jemchalamet

Y/N'S POV:

After we finished at the lake, we all packed our belongings and made our way back to the camp to head to our rooms. On the way back we all discussed in what we could do tomorrow and decided in chilling in the boy's room for the entire day to relax. Once we made it back to the campus, we parted ways with Brayden and head to our rooms to get ready for bed hence it was around 8:15p.m. Haley and I got ready for bed, immediately falling asleep as our bodies touched the comfortable mattress.

-

It was the next morning and I woke up tot he sun shining in my face. Ugh didn't we close the curtains last night?

I groaned getting out of bed only to notice that Haley wasn't in bed. I itched my head in confusion wondering where she went. I checked the time only to see that it was 9:00a.m. Haley couldn't possibly go for breakfast already. I sighed and closed the curtains falling back effortlessly onto the bed.

-

HALEY'S POV:

I was in the boy's room.

Last night while Y/n was asleep, the boys and I made a private groupchat and we all decided on meeting in their room at 8:30a.m. to plan Vinnie's special surprise.....or date if you will. Troy and I did most of the planning while Kio and Jordan agreed on everything and well Vinnie......just sat there kind of confused about everything.

"Okay so let's go over everything." I started while grasping all of the boy's attention.

"Today when we get the food to hang out, Troy will purposely forget to pick up drinks" I said motioning my hands towards Troy.

"I will tell Y/n to go buy some at the cafeteria then this is where you come in Vinnie." I said taking a pause.

"After some time, you will go to the cafeteria and meet up with her to say that we wanted different drinks from what we told her at first before she left." I said.

"And once you guys meet up, talk for a while and then ask her if she wants to hang out tomorrow" Troy said continuing to explain.

"Oh....okay I think I get it now. But should I tell her where we're going?" Vinnie asked with furrowed eyebrows and I sighed.

"Obviously not. It's a surprise" I answered in a "duh" tone.

"This plan is boring" Jordan butted in.

"Well we have no other options, plus we have to keep it simple so she wouldn't suspect anything" I responded.

"I think we can get away with anything at this point, the girl is absolutely clueless" Kio said I had to agree with him on that, but obviously I didn't say that.

"It doesn't matter, I'm heading back to see if Y/n is awake." I got off of the bed and walked back to my room to see Y/n laying in bed on her phone.

"Hey, where have you been?" She asked sitting up on the head board.

"I was in the boy's room, they........needed help with the tv" I lied hesitantly and Y/n nodded with a sceptical facial expression.

-

We were all now in the boy's room eating food while watching "Big Mouth" on Netflix.

Now it was game time.

I pulled out my phone, privately messaging Kio, Troy and Vinnie to begin what we have been planning.

"Yo where are the drinks?" Kio asked pretending to look around the room.

"Shit I forgot to pick them up" Troy responded and we all groaned.

"Do you have memory loss or something?" I said to Troy. Ofcourse I'm still gonna violate him even if this is fake.

"Damn I sorry" Troy huffed.

"Um Y/n can you go get the drinks? My legs are kind sure from swimming yesterday" I lied and Y/n looked apologetic.

"Ofcourse sure. What drinks?" She asked getting off of the bed while I gave her the money.

"I think we're all good with sprite" Jordan responded and she nodded making her way out of the room. As she closed the door, Troy and I smirked at each other knowing that our plan was working.

"PERFECT" I squealed excitedly.

"I KNOW. But damn you didn't have to come on my back like that" He rolled his eyes playfully referring to the comment I made earlier.

"It was necessary" I smiled cheekily.

"Alright Vinnie, you'll leave in about 7 minutes" I reminded Vinnie and he nodded looking nervous as ever.

-

Y/N'S POV

I made my way out of the room towards the cafeteria to get the drinks that Troy forgot yet AGAIN. On my way I kept my head down whole looking at my feet the whole time. That was probably not a good idea since I bumped into someone and they dropped their......mop?

I looked up to see Brayden in the lobby mopping the floors.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I did-...." I was cut off by his voice.

"No you're fine, it's all good" He chuckled while picking up the mop off of the ground and I laughed nervously.

"So we're your heading so quickly?" He laughed as I was walking pretty fast.

"I'm just gonna go to the cafeteria to pick up some drinks, Troy forgot them again" I said and we both laughed.

"Poor guy will never be trusted with getting drinks again" Brayden joked and I laughed. We then stood there for a good 5 seconds in silence until he spoke up grabbing his mop nervously and looking down fidgeting with the mop and water in the bucket.

"So uh..." He started hesitantly and I slightly furrowed my eyebrows.

"I was wondering if you maybe wanna go out tomorrow? At like the mall or a park.....or any place you wanna  go actually" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Sure why not" I smiled. Just two friends going out would be fun, even though I would really like to go with the rest of the group.

"Oh wow really? Okay I'll text you later then?" He asked looking relieved.

"Yeah ofcourse" I smiled until I felt a tap in my shoulder to be met by Vinnie.

-

VINNIE'S POV:

After some moments I finally left the room making my way to the cafeteria until I stopped at the lobby seeing Y/n and Brayden talking. I walked up closer to her to pull her out of the conversation then I heard,

"Okay I'll text you then?" Brayden said to her.

"Yeah ofcourse" She smiled. Why the hell is he gonna text her later?

I quickly interrupted her by tapping her shoulder and she turned her gaze towards me with a smile.

"Oh hey Vinnie" She said with Brayden still standing behind her. Doesn't he mind like....leaving? Go do your job or something.

"Sorry if I interrupted anything" I said which was all a lie. I wasn't sorry.

"Oh no you didn't, I was now leaving" She said send Brayden a wave before taking off to the cafeteria and I followed along next to her.

"So what are you doing here? Did you need anything else from the cafe?" She asked.

"Actually no, I came to tell you that we wanted Dr. Peppers instead and plus I came to help you with all the drinks" I smiled.

"Why didn't you just call me?" She laughed since it was the most obvious and easiest solution for telling her we wanted the drinks changed.

"Oh uh-..." I said getting flustered. We did not olan correctly.

"It's fine, I was just joking. But thanks for the help." She cut me off and I nodded as we made our way through the cafeteria doors to the line leading to the cashier. We stood in a comfortable silenece for about two minutes until I decided to speak up about what I really came her for.

"Y/n..." I began ans she turned her head towards me.

"Hm" She responded.

"I want to ask you something" I continued.

"Go ahead, shoot." She chuckled.

"NEXT!" We heard the cashier call and I realised that it was our turn.

"Hi can I have 6 Dr. Peppers please" Y/n told the cashier.

"I'm sorry but we only have room temperature Dr. Peppers, unless if you want us to prepare it in plastic cups with ice and a straw?" She asked and Y/n responded with a "yes" before the lady made her way to the back. Now I would have enough time to ask out Y/n.

"What did you want to tell me again?" She asked making her fukk attention on me.

"Look.....do you maybe wanna uh.." I said getting nervous while itching the back if my head.

"Go out with me tomorrow? Just.....the two if us" I said the last part hesitantly and her eyes went wide following with a bit of laughter probably because of ho flustered I was.

-

Y/N'S POV

I laughed at bus nervous state but it was also kind of precious until I actually realised what he had just asked me. Wait.....was he asking me out.

'Just the two of us'

That kept replaying my mind. Then it hit me. Brayden also asked me to hang out tomorrow. I'm sure I can make it work right?

"Oh um...." I started getting nervous myself.

"Y- yeah. That'll be amazing" I managed to get out with a smile and Vinnie's worried face then turned into a growing smile as we kept eye contact.

"Here you go" I was brought out of the trance when I heard the cashier. I frantically looked for the money Haley gave me and paid for the drinks while Vinnie took most of the drinks off the counter. I smiled at the lady giving her a friendly goodbye as we made our way back to the room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
FINALLY. A move has been made😩

HALEY AND TROY UNDERSTOOD THE ASSIGNMENT⁉️

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.8K 31
𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭�...
327 7 16
My 4th book Mattia's family adopted denver 2 years ago Read it pls
272K 5.9K 30
[𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚] 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧...
83.6K 712 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...