[MPREG] I Have a Happy Ending...

By arieshima

When the starlet Jian Qiaoxin went to catch his boyfriend in the act, who could have thought that the mistres... More

Introduction Page
Chapter 1: Just a Kid
Chapter 2: Yan Gan, You Devil!
Chapter 3: A Well-Behaved Kid
Chapter 4: White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 5: Play the Supporting Role for Wen Yuan
Chapter 6: Brazenly Showing Off Love
Chapter 7: Mr. Yan Scolded His Nephew
Chapter 8: Qiu Jian, Where Are You
Chapter 9: Break Up
Chapter 10: Move Out
Chapter 11: Yan Gan is Your Brother
Chapter 12: Yan Gan Cooking
Chapter 13: Car Accident
Chapter 14: Afraid that Yan Gan Would Know
Chapter 15: Counterattack
Chapter 16: Yan Gan Proposes Break Up
Chapter 17: Yan Gan's Promise
Chapter 18: Catching an Adultery is Underway
Chapter 19: Caught in the Act
Chapter 20: Deliberately Seduce
Chapter 21: Looking for the Next Home
Chapter 22: Mr. Yan, You're a Dog
Chapter 23: Little Boyfriend
Chapter 24: Pregnancy Test
Chapter 25: I am Pregnant
Chapter 26: Abortion
Chapter 27: I'll Take Responsibility
Chapter 28: Favor Jian Qiaoxin
Chapter 29: Not Letting You Have It Easy
Chapter 30: Union by Marriage
Chapter 31: Quarrel
Chapter 32: To Relieve the Stress
Chapter 33: Wish to be like this Bracelet
Chapter 34: Deceiving Situation
Chapter 35: The Sky is High, the Emperor is Far Away
Chapter 36: You Can Lean on Me
Chapter 37: Uncle is Scared of You
Chapter 38: Won't Let Anyone Bully You
Chapter 39: Special Extra: Cheating
Chapter 40: Protect the Calf
Chapter 41: Want to Marry Jian Qiaoxin
Chapter 42: We're Going to Have a Wedding?
Chapter 43: How could a Pheasant be a Match to Phoenix
Chapter 44: Being Found Out
Chapter 45: Netizens Disapprove
Chapter 46: Uncle is just an Ordinary Man
Chapter 47: The Child is about to be Born
Chapter 48: Checking if He is the Biological Child
Chapter 49: Do You Play White-Bone Demon?
Chapter 50: Having a Party Tomorrow
Chapter 52: A Ring for You
Chapter 53: My Wife is Weak Against Alcohol
Chapter 54: Being a CP with Xiao Zihua
Chapter 55: The Marriage with the Zhao Family is the Solution
Chapter 56: He's Gone
Chapter 57: More Important than the Company's Affairs
Chapter 58: Make Known to Public
Chapter 59: Give Me a Massage
Chapter 60: A Good Show
Chapter 61: You Treat Me as Your Son
Chapter 62: Are You Willing
Chapter 63: Do You Want to See What I'm Good At
Chapter 64: Mr. Yan's Desire to Control
Chapter 65: Mr. Yan's Great Luck With Women
Chapter 66: Conflict
Chapter 67: Do You Think He is Unreasonable
Chapter 68: Do You Hate Me?
Chapter 69: Pigs Arches White Cabbage
Chapter 70: My Wife Put It On For Me
Chapter 71: Livestream
Chapter 72: Fine Match for the Gentleman
Chapter 73: We Are No Different
Chapter 74: Jealous
Chapter 75: Eat More to Nourish Your Brain
Chapter 76: How About We Divorce
Chapter 77: We Shall See Who Has the Last Laugh
Chapter 78: Don't Be Jealous
Chapter 79: Catch an Adultery at the Hotel
Chapter 80: Illegitimate Son
Chapter 81: Scandalous Rumor
Chapter 82: Propose
Chapter 83: The Final Chapter
Chapter 84: Epilogue 1 - The Children
Chapter 85: Epilogue - The Children [2]
Chapter 86: The Last Epilogue

Chapter 51: His Family Doesn't Like Me

25.1K 891 388
By arieshima

Jian Qiaoxin almost failed to keep up with the man's thoughts. He stammered a little: "What, what party?"

It was no wonder that he stuttered suddenly. One was that he didn't know what to say. For a moment, a lot of thoughts crossed through his mind, and he couldn't even tell whether he was a little bit more happy or more sad. He just felt that his heart was beating so fast that he almost didn't dare to listen to what Yan Gan said next.

Yan Gan's voice was full of magnetism, and it was as if the man was playing with his heartstrings: "Ran Ran is going to be full-moon soon, right? Full moon party must be held. The Yan family will do it for him in two days, and we should do one in your hometown for him."

Jian Qiaoxin didn't know if it was a relief.

But the old woman was still waiting for him to speak, so she couldn't take into account his emotions. He organized his thoughts and said to the person: "Our baby will be full moon in two days. The full moon party is going to be held here."

The woman was very happy: "Yeah, this is a happy event. If you need help, just let me know, don't hesitate."

Mrs. Zhang helped him speak: "Isn't this why he came back? I haven't prepared yet. If we need help, I have to ask you for your help."

The woman smiled and nodded: "We're all neighbors. We see each other every day. Why be so polite? I'm still cooking something at home. I'm leaving now, let's talk about it later."

Mrs. Zhang went out to send her off.

After she came back, Jian Qiaoxin simply said a few words to Yan Gan and hung up. Mrs. Zhang on the side said: "Xiao Xin, don't blame me for nagging, what is going on between you and your mister?"

Jian Qiaoxin knew that she was not being malicious, so he honestly said: "That baby was an accident and now...we are together, it is also for the baby's best interest."

Mrs. Zhang was a little surprised. It was difficult for conservative person like her to imagine this kind of event: "Then you guys are not really together."

Jian Qiaoxin felt a little throb in his heart. He couldn't tell what he felt. He was probably not so happy. He had to nod his head: "Well, we will be separated in two years."

Mrs. Zhang peeled the beans and nodded her head: "Xiao Xin, I have no education and my family is poor. I went out to work as soon as I was in junior high school. When I was in school, I read a book with this saying: A hundred years of cultivation for two people to be sitting on the same boat, and thousands of years of cultivation for two people to share a pillow. I see that Mr. Yan and you are a good match. Although I don't understand your situation, I can see it when you made a handkerchief for him last time. You have feelings for him."

Jian Qiaoxin put the beans in the bowl: "Sister-in-law, I understand the truth of what you said, but many things are not what you think."

Mrs. Zhang couldn't understand his way of thinking. In their countryside, a marriage is arranged through a matchmaker, and they decide on the spot if the other party is suitable or not. When the two live together, they usually are not compatible at first, but it is through time that they learn to cohabitate with each other.

She pulled her hair up and said, "Xiao Xin, your partner is really handsome and he is the big boss. Let alone in the village, even for people in the city, he is a desired man that everyone wants to have. Of course, you are also handsome, and your job is good. You're very suitable for him, even an outsider can tell that you two are a good match. Now that you have a baby together, why do you have to separate?"

Jian Qiaoxin was shocked. He thought of Xing Rou's words to him, so he could only grind his teeth and swallow in his stomach: "His family doesn't like me very much."

Mrs. Zhang guessed that it was because of the family social status situation. She said: "Do you live with your mister's family? If you don't live with them, what are you afraid of? Your man likes you. The most important thing is your man's attitude. If your man listens to his family, then don't bother to get married with him. But if he cares for you, protects you, and always thinks for you, what else do you have to worry about?"

Jian Qiaoxin's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he began to slowly recall Yan Gan's attitude towards him. He seemed...to always be on his side.

Although Xing Rou held onto his weakness, the man had always done everything in his favor.

It was always easy for people to confide in strangers. He hesitated for a moment, and finally said the most worried words in his heart: "I don't know what he thinks of me."

Mrs. Zhang:? ? ?

What's the matter with these two people, they have a child together, but don't know what the other person is thinking?

Jian Qiaoxin sighed and said: "I don't blame him, but I don't dare to ask. If I don't ask, I can still be at peace. If I ask, I get an answer that I might not want to face. To him and to me, it's not a good thing."

Mrs. Zhang said, "Then you don't plan to ask him in this lifetime?"

"I'll ask." Jian Qiaoxin said: "I have made plans."

When their contract expires in two years, at that time he has to leave without asking, he will definitely ask, there are too many regrets in life, just one less is better.

Jian Qiaoxin and Mrs. Zhang had finished washing the vegetables, only halfway through, Ran Ran woke up.

He went to the house to coax the baby, but it was well protected inside the food cover. At least when Jian Qiaoxin went there, there were a few mosquitoes hanging outside the food cover, but the little fat baby was not bitten at all.

He sat down and hugged the baby. The boy was crying, and he gently patted his back: "Is Ran Ran hungry?"

He put the baby down, took two steps to find the milk powder from the bag, Jian Qiaoxin went to find hot water to make the milk, the baby was eating well and drank half a bottle.

After drinking the milk, Jian Qiaoxin carried him out to play for a while. Mrs. Zhang said, "This baby will have a personality like you."

Jian Qiaoxin was a little curious: "Why?"

Mrs. Zhang smiled slightly: "I heard that the first child will always take after the one giving birth to them."

Jian Qiaoxin was holding the baby, and he was playing with its collar. The child was very close and he could smell the scent of milk on its body. The baby was soft and chubby, as if there were no bones. He looked at that soft and heart shaped face. It made him melt inside, he said: "It doesn't matter who he looks like, I just hope that Ran Ran will have a safe and sound life."

Mrs. Zhang felt that Jian Qiaoxin was really content, or in other words, he felt happy with what he had.

When the meal was almost ready, the baby fell asleep again. Jian Qiaoxin closed the door and said, "Should we call them to come back for dinner, or should we deliver it over?"

"Let's wait for them to come back, it's easier that way." Mrs. Zhang was putting the dishes out: "You two just got back today, and you made a lot of dishes, and it's quite inconvenient to deliver them over."

Jian Qiaoxin said: "Then I will give them a call."

He tried to call Yan Gan's cell phone but no one answered it. He thought the man must have put the phone away to do farm work, and he could only come over to look for them on his own.

He poked his head into the room: "Mrs. Zhang, I'll go call them back to eat, help me watch after Ran Ran for a bit."

Ran Ran is still young, but the Zhang family also has children, they are two little naughty cutie pies. Ran Ran can really cry and the cry is quite loud, one can hear it from the door, plus Mrs. Zhang has experience in taking care of children. Also, she knows him well, so Jian Qiaoxin can rest assured.

Mrs. Zhang pulled her hair back and said: "Okay, don't worry, I will watch over him!"

Jian Qiaoxin felt relieved. He came out of the house and walked into the fields. On the way, he would also meet some villagers returning home. Fortunately, the villagers were very simple and would not ask too many questions. When he walked to the field, each house's kitchen was in use as the cooking smoke came out from the hut.

Jian Qiaoxin found the Zhang family field and saw Da Gua standing on the ridge.

He walked over. Fortunately, the shoes he wore today were black sneakers, so even if he walked in the muddy field of the ridge, he was not afraid. When he walked slowly, several people in the field were busy.

He wiped off the mud from Da Gua's face: "Where is Grandpa?"

Gua Wazi wiped his face with his sleeve again: "Grandpa goes to the mountain with Uncle Wang in the west of the village."

"..."

The old man's life sure was really lively.

Jian Qiaoxin looked at Yan Gan not far away in the field. When the man came today, he was wearing comfortable clothes. The man's pants were also rolled up. Half of his calves were buried in the muddy water. He held a handful of seedlings in his hand. As soon as they landed, the seedlings were inserted into the muddy field.

Da Gua said next to him: "Uncle Yan is really quick at planting rice seedlings."

Jian Qiaoxin said: "Actually, I am also good at planting seedlings."

"Brother Xiao Xin knows how to do it too?"

"Of course." Jian Qiaoxin recalled the days when he followed his dad in the past, and he smiled slightly: "I used to follow my dad to the field to work."

Da Gua said, "Compared with Uncle Yan, are you better?"

Yan Gan's voice came from the side: "He will definitely win."

Jian Qiaoxin looked at him suspiciously.

Yan Gan shook the water in his hand: "I would be too busy looking at him, how can I be thinking about planting seedlings."

The child was still in front of him, Jian Qiaoxin was a little embarrassed: "What so good about looking at me."

"You are so stupid, what if you fall into the water?"

"..."

I wanna fight with you.

A blood-sucking leech was clinging on Yan Gan's leg, which Jian Qiaoxin saw, and he took a slight inhalation: "Your leg!"

Yan Gan was very calm while the other was panicking. The man bent down slightly and patted the sucking black leech a few times, and then he patted it off in a short while.

There were also some small ones that were not easy to shake off.

Jian Qiaoxin took out the salt from his pocket: "Sprinkle them with this, and they will fall."

He squatted down to sprinkle salt on the leeches. Yan Gan's legs had some black leaf stems from the rice field and some small dirt, which was not very clean overall.

He frowned: "Be careful, don't get your hands dirty."

Jian Qiaoxin helped him get the leeches off, and shook his head when he heard the words: "I can just wash my hands later."

A smile flashed across Yan Gan's elegant face, and he said, "What makes you bring the salt here?"

"In case the leeches would not want to get off, I brought some."

"Oh, you are that caring towards Uncle."

Jian Qiaoxin got rid of the little leeches and put away the salt bag. He opened his eyes with a guilty conscience: "It's also for others to use."

Yan Gan smirked at the corners of his mouth: "Oh, is that so."

Jian Qiaoxin was a little embarrassed by him. He looked at Da Gua's father, who was still in the field, and said, "Brother Shen, sister-in-law has finished cooking food at home."

The man in the field had his back to the sky, and he still had a handful of seedlings in his hand. He heard him and said: "Okay, I will leave when I finish planting these in my hand. You and Mr. Yan go back first."

Jian Qiaoxin looked at Da Gua, and the child said: "Brother Xiao Xin, you go first, I'll wait for my father."

So Jian Qiaoxin didn't force it. He went and picked up Yan Gan's jacket and walked back. Yan Gan had to wait until they got home to wash up, so Jian Qiaoxin didn't return the jacket to him directly.

Yan Gan asked, "If you're here, what about Ran Ran?"

"Mrs. Zhang is watching him at home." Jian Qiaoxin laughed at the thought of the food cover: "The cover is very good, Ran Ran won't be bitten by mosquitoes."

It may be hard for anyone to imagine that the young master of the Yan family, who should have been spoiled, was placed on the heated brick common bed and slept with a food cover.

Yan Gan nodded, took the phone inside his jacket and turned it on to see if there was anything important.

Walking on the path, Jian Qiaoxin asked casually: "Do you feel tired from doing the farm work today?"

Yan Gan looked at some unread emails on his phone and replied lazily: "Compared with fighting those old geezers, this is considered a good pastime."

Jian Qiaoxin was a little surprised.

"What?" Yan Gan looked at him sideways: "Don't believe it?"

"No......"

Jian Qiaoxin hugged the jacket and walked slowly: "I believe you, but sometimes people's definitions of happiness are really different. Some people think that plowing and weaving farmland is hard work, and they admire the bright and beautiful city people; but the people living in the city also have their own worries."

Yan Gan agreed with this thought: "It's like you want to be a first-line celebrity in the entertainment circle, but maybe the first-line celebrities also have their own distress."

"That's right." Jian Qiaoxin's expression was firm: "But if you want to wear the crown, you must bear its weight. I will never regret it."

Yan Gan gave him a meaningful look: "Great minds think alike."

The two looked at each other and smiled, and they soon arrived at the house. There was a big round table in the courtyard of the farmhouse. The big locust tree beside the courtyard danced with the wind using its leaves, and the food on the table gave out great fragrance in the air.

Not long after they got home, there was a loud cry in the room where Ran Ran was sleeping.

Mrs. Zhang was somewhat dumbfounded: "During the time you left, he slept very well, and he woke up as soon as you came back."

Jian Qiaoxin opened the door and saw the little guy crying with his mouth open. He went to remove the food cover and picked up the child skillfully: "Ran Ran, Daddy is back."

The baby was actually well-behaved and sensible. After sensing Jian Qiaoxin's aura and hearing his voice, he didn't cry anymore.

Yan Gan, who was holding a water pipe outside, was washing his feet, and heard Jian Qiaoxin shouting in the house: "A Gan, where did you put the diapers? It looked like Ran Ran wanted his diaper changed!"

Yan Gan was taken aback.

The old man sitting on the table drinking a little wine said, "Go, go, wash it later."

Yan Gan put down the water pipe and walked towards the house. The air on the mountain was always clean, and the rustling of leaves being blown by the wind was also soothing. With the aroma of the food, listening to the cries of the baby, Mr. Yan, who had experienced a lot in his life, suddenly had a feeling that he had never had before.

Probably the scrutiny and brutality in the world were too strong, which made people a little dazzling.

He walked in and saw Jian Qiaoxin, who had always been cautious and polite, holding the diaper full of the baby's excrement and urine, and said to him generously: "Where is the diaper?"

Yan Gan walked to the side of the cabinet and squatted down, and took out a bag from it: "Here."

Jian Qiaoxin took it, and he said, "Watch Ran Ran for me, I'll fetch some water to wash Ran Ran's butt before putting on a new one."

Yan Gan picked up the dirty diaper and walked out: "Wait here, there should be someone in the room with him. Uncle is not good at taking care of children."

Jian Qiaoxin was taken aback, but nodded.

In order to prevent Ran Ran from getting a cold, the heater was turned on in the room. He took out a new diaper and coaxed the baby.

The door was opened from outside and Yan Gan came in with a basin of warm water. Jian Qiaoxin sat up and unpacked a pack of wet wipes, put the wipes in the warm water, and gently lifted the baby feet to wipe his butt.

Yan Gan stood aside.

Jian Qiaoxin said softly: "You must be hungry, go out to eat first, it's smelly here."

"What kind of father dislikes his own son?" Yan Gan bent over and took out the hand that the little fat baby put in his mouth: "It's not easy for you to take care of him. We will eat together later."

Jian Qiaoxin said okay, he finished wiping his son's butt and let it dry for a while. When he raised his head, he met the baby's clearly dark eyes. The little baby was white and tender. At this moment, a smile appeared, such an innocent smile that melted people's hearts.

He chuckles: "Surely he loves to laugh."

Yan Gan poked the baby in the face: "Eat well, sleep well, and there are people serving him, does he not love to laugh?"

"..."

Makes sense.

After making sure the baby was full, Jian Qiaoxin stretched out his waist and went to eat. The baby could not be left alone in the house. Fortunately, the small cradle that Da Gua used when he was a baby was still there. It was not cold outside in spring at this time. In the warm sun, it would be better for the baby to enjoy the sun in the cradle.

Da Gua was very interested when he saw the baby, so he crawled on the side of the small cradle: "What's the baby's name?"

Jian Qiaoxin said: "His name is An Ran."

"An Ran." Da Gua repeated, he lowered his head, and the baby on the cradle looked at him. The little guy tremblingly stretched out his little chubby hand to grab something.

Da Gua used his finger to poke the baby's hand, and the baby held it tightly.

Mrs. Zhang looked at him and smiled: "Ran Ran seems to like Wazi."

Mrs. Zhang's husband had a mouthful of food, took a look, and said, "It's really good-looking, I bet it will definitely be handsome in the future, like Xiao Xin."

"He is not fully developed yet." Jian Qiaoxin sat beside the small cradle and glanced at the baby. "Actually, he looks a bit like A Gan."

Yan Gan was being lazy: "It's better that he looks more like you."

Jian Qiaoxin was a little puzzled: "Why?"

"So it can please me."

"..."

Please be serious.

Mrs. Zhang and her husband secretly laughed, Jian Qiaoxin glared at Yan Gan, how does this man always like to molest people? Is it because he is so thin-skinned and easy to bully!

The happiest person at the dinner table was the old man.

Compared with the anger of knowing Jian Qiaoxin's pregnancy at the beginning, but now he was being coaxed by Ran Ran that he did not want to put the baby down, the old man looked at Ran Ran from time to time as if he wanted to be with him forever.

Jian Qiaoxin was still considerate: "Grandpa, if you've already eaten, why don't you look after him for a while?"

The old man gave a light cough, and decisively accepted his offer: "Since you haven't eaten, then I'll hold him for a while."

The others held back their smiles.

After the meal, Mrs. Zhang wanted to continue planting seedlings with her husband. Jian Qiaoxin also wanted to go with them, but the others voted for him to stay home.

Mrs. Zhang said: "Da Gua and the little one in my family are asleep, but they need someone to look after them. You can watch the three children at home, so I can rest assured."

Mrs. Zhang's husband said: "You are a celebrity, so it's better to not show yourself much."

The grandfather: "How long have you just been out of confinement, you still have to take a good rest."

Yan Gan put the food cover on the sleeping baby: "I'll go, you rest at home."

"..."

So the vote was passed unanimously, and Jian Qiaoxin was forced to stay behind.

Everyone was gone, and Jian Qiaoxin was afraid that he would not be able to take care of the other two children, so he simply put them in the same room, and he sat beside them while going over the script.

In fact, he had been familiar with the script for a long time, and the only thing that needed to be studied was how to act well and to make the character come to life.

While looking at the script, there were several knocks at the door: "Is someone home?"

Jian Qiaoxin was afraid of waking up the children. He walked over and took a look. There was a man standing outside. He said, "You are Xiao Xin. Sister Zhang borrowed my dustpan from my house. I came to take it back."

"Oh, okay."

Jian Qiaoxin opened a door to let him in: "It should be in the back house, you can go and look for it."

The man went to look for it. After looking for it for a long time, he didn't see it, and said, "Xiao Xin, it's not here."

Jian Qiaoxin walked over and poked his head to look at the kitchen. He took out his phone: "Is that so, then wait for a bit, I'll make a call..."

He wanted to find Mrs. Zhang's phone number. The latest caller was Yan Gan. He was about to turn around but he got knocked over before he could turn. The man just now showed a fierce face and looked viciously, staring at Jian Qiaoxin.

Jian Qiaoxin's hand pressed Yan Gan's number at the last moment, and the man beside her took out the knife in his hand: "Don't talk!"

Jian Qiaoxin got immobilized: "What are you going to do?"

That person also seemed to not willing to give up, he said: "Aren't you a big star, would you also be afraid of death?"

The knife was pointing at Jian Qiaoxin's waist. He sighed softly, afraid that if this person found out that there were children in the house, he would harm the children: "What do you want, I have money, and my husband has a lot of it. Don't be impulsive."

When the man heard him mention Yan Gan, he became even more angry. He said, "You bitch, I have been cherishing you for so long, so you actually dared to cheat on me with others?"

? ? ?

Jian Qiaoxin couldn't understand what was going on, he frowned slightly: "I don't know you."

"I am your fan, I have liked you for two years!"

Crazy fan.

These two words appeared in Jian Qiaoxin's mind instantly, which was very difficult to deal with. If the other party was really just after his money, it was easy to solve, but the other party was actually his own fan?

It was meaningless to think about this now. The most important thing to do now was to stabilize this person.

"You may have some misunderstanding, I am not married."

The man screamed, "You lied to me! You also have a child with him, I saw it with my own eyes today. You hooked up with that upstart!"

"..."

It seemed that this person was not from the village, otherwise it was impossible for him not to know Yan Gan. He must be a crazy fan who followed him up the mountain and didn't know anything about the relationship between Yan Gan and the villagers.

That's good.

The knife on Jian Qiaoxin's waist shifted a bit. He calmly retracted his gaze, and he turned on his acting skill: "I really didn't lie to you. He is my investor. This time I brought him back mainly because he wanted to do investment in the village."

The crazy fan hesitated: "What's about that kid."

Jian Qiaoxin hurriedly explained: "That's not my child, it's his."

"It's really not yours?" The crazy fan showed an almost vicious smile: "Then you go and stab that kid with a knife and I will believe you."

Jian Qiaoxin didn't hesitate: "Okay, then you first remove the knife, or how can I walk?"

Perhaps the crazy fan did not expect that he would agree so easily. The man was a little stunned. Jian Qiaoxin saw the right timing. With a kick of his leg, he kicked the person. The knife fell on the ground and made a "clang" sound.

The person fell to the ground and looked at Jian Qiaoxin in disbelief.

Jian Qiaoxin hurt his wrist a bit, but fortunately he had learned kung fu before, otherwise he would really be in trouble here today.

Taking advantage of this person being kicked down, Jian Qiaoxin quickly rushed over to land a few punches and completely knocked the other out before he stood up. At this time, the door outside got kicked open from outside, and Yan Gan ran in.

Jian Qiaoxin looked back.

Yan Gan panted slightly, looking at him, but his eyes suddenly widened: "Xiao Xin!"

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 3K 67
Former professional snooker genius Lin Yi Yang met the popular nine-ball player Yin Guo on a rare snowstorm night. With the help of Yin Guo's cousin...
255K 9.6K 200
~ Lan Xichen of the Gusu Clan and Jiang Cheng from the Yunmeng Jiang Clan are forced to get married by their families. And as both Jiang Cheng's...
161K 10.3K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
35.1K 3.1K 15
In Beijing, a well-known photographer by the name of Wei WuXian spent his days snapping portraits for famous celebrities. Loved by all, no one knew W...