Paint With Love (English Tran...

By hanaayukii_

author : indigo Soon to be series on 2021 The cast : Tae Darvid and Singto Prachaya More

permission
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

2

2.9K 72 2
By hanaayukii_

Editor : Melloboogulf

FRAME 02

" Yes ... don't worry. Everything is fine. "

"I am so thrilled that my heart will burst out any moment." A young girl said.

"Today is the most precious day. My Mika* must be the happiest in life. "

(* Mika - Premika's Nick name.)

"It is my duty, my name is Angel." Premika's manger said.

"I assure you that the event will be the most impressive for Ms. Premika .... Oh ... including the groom and the guests at the event."Maze told her manager.

'Hearing this, she will be so delighted. Our bride is so excited that she hardly had dinner. "

" Oh ... really? But in any case, she has to eat. Because tonight gonna really long." But in his heart, Maze was saying,

'And why are you telling me all this?'

"Hello ... Miss Mae is impatient. That is, I mean to receive guests ... cut the cake ... water the sang .... cry and get her husband to comfort her again. Oh ...I really admire. Yes ... the hotel here has a wonderful atmosphere. Plus it also provide good service."

"Phi, the company, I chose it by myself .... I'm glad that Khun Angel likes it. "

"Oops ... I have to go help look at the hairstyle first, Nong Maze, So just this all for now ... If you arrive at the venue, please report to me as well. "

"Okay I will."

Maze pressed hang up before taking a long sigh at the exaggeration of the actress's manager .... Damn ... if he hadn't organized the event, he would have thought she was actually the bride.

The young man grip the steering wheel, moving the car in forward as fast as he can, or it will took him a long time.

It is now 17:33. And, the streets of Bangkok are no different from hell. Maze, dissatisfied with the fact that he was unable to escape this intersection, had to sit and count down the red light on the connector before leaving the hotel, which is the venue for the event.

Maze has checked all the work, the brothers and sisters in the company have done a satisfactory job. Including the hotel that cooperate with him as well. This is not a chicken crow* event .... This is a national event where journalists and entertainment people will hit each other's shoulders closely. Maze, therefore, must look at the smoothness in the most detail way. When satisfied, he took a car out to pick up 'coworkers temporary' but exorbitantly expensive.

(* A very casual event)

It is a very fortunate, Pabb lives not far from the hotel. Get into the alley for a while and then you will arrive. After about fifteen minutes, the car ran aground in front of the house.

A small detached house stuffed in the deepest part of the alley. It was a beautiful white house .... A small lawn where you walk three steps and reach the doorway that housed a baroque sculpture. Maze looked at it with vengeful eyes.

He remembered the moment he was so shocked that he fell, the last time that he hit his ass all over the place .... now he still remember how much it pained and it hurt him.

Knock .... Knock .... Knock ....

The person who doesn't have a TV in the house .... No need to talk about the doorbell, right?

The young man thought as he crossed his arms and waited for someone from the inside to open the door. Yesterday, he had already called to check with the other party. Plus by being a little scolded Usually, Maze is not bad mannered to others like this ... By nature he can be self-indulgent, like to force others.

But when it comes to work, he wears a mask to see very talented people. At one glance, Maze had already guessed what that person is like what kind of mask they wear.

And why didn't he think of what kind of mask Mister Sinlapin liked .....

Thinking about this, Maze shrugged to himself ..... Is it suspicious that the other party seems to be at the very disadvantage? That is, there is no interest in life ..... People like Sinlapin, they can live or disappear from the directory, No one will care, the only concern is that today he has to go to draw a picture for him ! And he should be able to open the door !

The young man sneaked in front of the door because he did not dare to open it like what happen previously.. A picture of a big man like a bear, buffalo, naked and stained with paint ..... probably don't understand what the visual pollution it is.

Maze frowned when there was no response from the other creature. He looked at the watch that the second hand was chasing closer to the twelve numbers ....... One minute for the door to open, it was too much.

Knock ... knock .... knock ....

"Khun Sinlapin." Maze called him so loud that he almost shouted.

"Open the door for me I have come to pick you up."

Maze's ears shuddered from sound inside the house, before the thin wooden door, crumbled with paint, was pulled open.

"You took your time .... I thought that in this life you will not ....." The young man paused. "Uh .... Are you Mr Sinlapin?"

The young man with the doorknob frowned. "I am ... Sinlapin."

Maze gasped, saliva almost oozing from the corner of his mouth ..... That man ..... He looked at him with blame eyes, ' What's your thing? '

Shit...it wasn't a bandit's face like he saw a week ago. He transformed into a harrowing handsome man .... The pitch black hair was thrown to the back. The unkempt beard was shaven, because his face was still soaked with water. Sinlapin furrowed his thick eyebrows at him, and this messy face made him radiate a handsome aura.

Makes him swear in his heart ...... Please tell me that he doesn't take the money he got to sharpen his face ...

"Sorry for opening the door late. I forgot that I had to shave as well ... and so .. "

"Take time to explain and wipe your face." Maze show his wrist watch" It's almost time to start work."

"Then I'm ready." Regardless, Pabb raised the shoulders, wiped the face down with a plaid shirt, a green cane cutter ..... It is a super manual way of wiping the face.

"You ... Uh .... Forgot to change clothes?"

Pabb frowned, not understanding the question. "Why have to change?"

"Shit!" Maze slapped his forehead until the skull almost collapsed.

"Besides the TV, your house doesn't have a mirror, right?"

"Why are you cursing at me for? Let's be honest, I don't see why these clothes are going to be a problem. I do not see that how a shirt, jeans will caused any problems with life."

"Hey you ... I already told you that this is not a dance show meeting This is a national event ... repeat ! National level ! Hundreds of reporters' cameras And would you walk in like this? How do you sell sugarcane to the elephant!?"

"Selling your craftsmanship to trick him into making money." Pabb also started to resent. What the hell is this .... He opened the door only to get knocked over.

"I am going to draw pictures for you. I'm not going to marry someone there. So I can wear anything, it's the same. "

"No it's not ! You dress like this, my company will lose it's face!"

"Hello .... Noona*I have an urgent incident to report as disaster. "

(* Noona is a korean term. It is used tor refer to an older female by men.)

"Maze .... I am worse than you now. Mr. Premika, you can bring your brother Gigi the hell dog to join the event. "

(Last sentence was spoken by Angel to premika. Angel. Angel is on phone with Maze but is talking to premika too.)

"Oh ... Noona. Just this, my head is going to explode. Just imagining the Chihuahua dog that the brittle mouth that I saw when I went to the Messiah, I almost fainted, it was right here."

"You're right. Let me make the decision, as the younger brother is the big boss. "

"If I had to choose, that is, you don't have to bring it to the event. Are you crazy .... will you get married? This star is really difficult to understand. "

"Well ... I don't understand her either. I'll try to talk to her. Said the hotel does not allow pets. She should have obeyed the order."

Maze heard a loud chatter coming from the end of the line. "What is the problem with Maze?"

"Our artist is wearing plaid shirt for event. Noona, do you have a man's suit? He's a big one. "

"Wait a minute .... oh the western husband, it should be able to do it. At this time, Maze took the company car or your own car? "

"Company car."

"Ok ... I used it to go to the dry cleaning shop and haven't taken it out yet, try to dismantle the back of the car. If you can't find it, call Phi again. "The end of the line looked hasty.

"First, go talk to the female protagonist's mother."

"Yes phi."

Maze pressed the line, sighing long. He turned to look at Pabb who still acted stupid, as if he didn't know how difficult he was making his job. Maze did not waste time cursing him to satisfy his mouth. He hurried to open the hood right away .... Fortunately, there was no need to search. Because Noona put it on top He immediately grabbed the suit in the silver suit and put it in his hand.

"I will give you five minutes. Go change into this suit. "

"OK, I have to change?"

"Born to learn to do right in life, you need to be quick ! ..... My time is valuable. "

He seemed to know the other party was so nervous that he almost broke his neck. So Pabb walked into the house with thoughts that were still circulating in his head ..........

"I was wearing a shirt ..... where was I not polite ...."

..................................................

The leather shoes were so loose on the feet when pabb walked on the hotel floor ...... He had already discovered that he was wearing a rag instead of a shirt !!

Luxurious hotel..... A lot of people who are walking to register to receive gifts that are just as luxurious. Both Lady, Madam, wearing jewels to shine brightly, walking together flickering until the sight dazzles.

"I feel like I've entered a comic." Pabb murmured.

"Don't let anyone hear you." Replied the young man next to him, moving his tie, wearing a white shirt with a gray suit, making him a handsome man from head to toe. Maze pulled the shirt next to him in order to follow him into the event.

The wedding is quite unique ... just for the price he said. Everything is governed by the theme of 'Gallery of Love '. The white walls bring the light from the orange bulbs to the eye so that it is very comfortable and classic. Numerous picture frames and painting frames are systematically hung, decorated with beautiful flowers. It is a wedding that uses little flowers but looks very chic.

Even the gift was a painter's hat with the names of the bride and groom embroidered according to the theme of the event. It can be said that the young man really picked up every detail, the painter almost looked at the person in front of him with admiration eyes ...

"You can stop acting like you don't belong here. And listen to what I said more, you understand, right? "

"Huh? What did you say just now? "

"I said I had to report to the manager of Mr. Premika first. There are 4 hours before you get on to the show. And I probably won't be able to watch over you like a father that takes his child for a first swim. Uh ... Where should I let you go? "

"I can take a walk at the event. Is this a wedding? ... I thought it was an event. "

"How do you create something new?" Mes frowned, "I don't trust you to walk around at the event. You're probably not going to do stuff like that, right? "

"Hey you .... I'm not a kid. Don't be scared, I know you're busy and I can't walk on the job. So I will do it outside to catch the wind. "

"According to that ... don't go down to another floor, you won't remember the way back. "

"Yes, Dad." Pabb said and walked out straight away. Leave the head-swung organizer to a sarcastic sarcasm. He gasped, almost slipping away. Fortunately, the voice box still doesn't work because ....

"Oh .... Nong Maze."

"Yes ! Yes ... Angel. " Maze almost wiped away the sweat at the temple .... Almost passed away. Fortunately, he picked up the mask* in time.

(* Refer to chapter 1. Maze said he liked to wear a 'mask' in front of people do they never see the real him. He puts on a different facade according to different people.)

"I'm dead ... changed the dress too. Handsome from the tip to the toes. "

"Thank you." Maze smiled when he received the compliment. "And are there many reporters here?"

"My kid ... the top heroine in Thailand. How can she give a little face? "The big girl in a fluffy white dress moved her lips coated with red lipstick satisfyingly. "And who was the young man just now?"

"Oh ... Sinlapin. That painter will show you how to draw? His skill is one of the top things in Thailand." Maze smiled until his cheeks cracked. He doesn't even know who this 'top artist ' is. But it's okay ... The story of deceiving the people is very good. To the point of investment, admire the artist.

"Whew! Yeah! Yeah .... The work is so perfect. And Nong just a moment ago was really handsome and cool. "

"Of course .... I chose people well." If you lie and go to hell, Maze probably won't be born anymore ....

"In addition to good workmanship, he is also good-looking. Very tall, model like. He's so tall that he's almost 190m anyway. I would like to invite him to join the agency. "

"Well ... I'll contact you after the end of the job." If Khun Angel saw what Maze saw, he wouldn't say this ....

"Really cute. Maze ... also handsome. Yes. Sure. Are you interested in joining me? "

"I'm too old for curry now, haha." Ow .... the more people were in a hurry and the more they asked to talk.

"Uh .... I have to go check the work first, Khun Angel. If there is any problem, you can call me immediately. "

"Okay."

Maze sigh for the hundreth of times for the day, he walks to check the work's order ..... until Maze is blushing. But the work that comes out of the skill, he must be the best for the price to talk. From what he saw, it was quite satisfactory. The guests at the event were excited about the unique atmosphere of the wedding. The youngsters seem especially fond of the cocktail color mixing zone. In other words, the guests at the event were familiar with their faces .... Each of them walked over to each other in the entertainment industry, including the director, screenwriter, actor, cameraman, electrician, water-waiter in the pile. Can say that the whole industry is carried.

"Maze ! Come check the music files with P'Ni. Are you okay? "

"Yes, P Kuen." The young man walked towards him with a smile.

He almost forgot that he left someone else out of work ......

....

White smoke slowly floated in the air. Pabb was the person who smoked it out. The youth armed down on the balcony, smoking a cheap cigarette that was brought in his pocket. When he saw that many people at the event, he couldn't help but get excited. And even more when drawing a picture that all eyes have to be fixed on him ..... If you don't keep your senses from now on, you probably won't be able to control your emotions.

Pabb is not very confident with today's job .... Honestly, he never got any topic in the job as difficult as ' love ' before. The other visual elements are only components ... the picture is even more troubling. But he decide to ake his money and do it in the best way possible

Love ..... Love ..... Love ..... Love ..... Love ..... Love .....

Pabb tries to bring out the emotion of love that is inside him .... But how do you start !

Girlfriend ... Yes .... my first girlfriend in high school .... imagine this picture. The happiness when we walk hand in hand to the movies after school Think of curves .... body beauty .... think of long, sleek hair that is wrapped up ..... pretty slim fingers that fit into his palm.

Yes ..... It's a beautiful hand that slapped Pabb in the face. Just because he was chatting with other female friends ! What the hell .... He already told her that there was nothing, why would she be so jealous ...

Pabb shook his head rapidly, chasing negative thoughts from his head. He inhale more cigarettes into his lungs when he finds out that his love is unfortunate. To change the subject.. Ah .... Yes, this is a Fellow in the Faculty of Fine Arts as well. We found love amid the harsh scent of oil paints. But then, love was so sweet. Friends in the faculty call us ' Khai Yoy and Da Kanda '. She always understands the weird idea of the picture .... We can talk about everything.

Except for the fact that she secretly went to a gig with his best friend ! Oh hey ! At that time, I lost both my friends and my girlfriend. She fooled him for four years and when he thought about it,tears almost fell ...

Hey ... wait. He realized that he still had a third girlfriend to help him draw the love. After hurting from the death of the second love. The third girl took care of his heart. Ah .... just thinking about her face makes him smile. The little girl who came in when he was over, came out to do a new job, they were in a relationship for a long time .... long enough for Pabb to think of proposing to her. He closed his eyes, thinking of the small arms that embraced him .... Round eyes ..... soft lips ....

Her lips were so soft that I yelled at Her, ' invite her to buy a bucket of paint' What the fuck ! ... just devoted to work until there is no time for them And just no money for food when going to the anniversary dinner .... just ask her to pay first. The painter then returned the money. Why leave each other due to such small matter !

"Oh ! " Pabb shook his head vigorously as he crushed the third cigarette butts onto the ashtray. He breathed the fresh air on the tall building to fill his lungs. Perhaps he didn't think of anything would be the best solution ..... Okay .... I'll walk into the event and look at the bride and groom. Remember the loving eyes of other people ...... Don't take your own story. Afraid that it will come out as a black and white picture ready to be decorated on the side of the wreath.

"You .... Standby now. The ceremony will start in a while .... " Maze opened his eyes wide. "Did you smoke ? ! "

"Did you see me playing dibs on you?"

" Ahhhhhhhh I want to jump down and die right now. "

"May I help you?" Maze glared at him. "Ok .... I guess no."

"I found a suit for you to change, found leather shoes for you to wear and now look at what you've been doing. " Maze held his face and sniffed nearby his shoulders, causing Pabb to startle quite a bit.

"Obviously .... cheap cigarettes are terrible. I want to go crazy ! How much damage do I think I would have taken to bring a painter and junkie walking into the work? "

"I just smoked a little."

"Don't argue .... Follow me here." Maze accidentally dragged the other person's sleeve until the suit was slightly wrinkled about which Pabb does not care about much.

Pabb was dragged by the other party into the event area. The ceremony has begun .... Now, a huge projector screen surrounded by gold frames is projecting the sweetness of the couple, such as the pictures from the show that had been out together .... -wedding in a beautiful gallery and what is next, he does not know. Because the young painter was dragged into a small room at the backstage first and Maze arbitrarily ransacked a small bag.

"Phi ... Maze will borrow. Thank you very much! But while opening his mouth, he barely hurriedly closed

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...

The perfume in the other hand was spraying water on his face .... Really lucky to shut up in time, otherwise Maze would have sent the stomach to wash instead. Pabb closed his eyes, let the other person compress the cool perfume .... From the hair, face, neck, even the hand, Mes still picked it up and sprayed the perfume .... It can be said that no one would know if Pabb had smoked in this life or not.

"I think that's enough. It seems like sprinkling holy water every now and then on me. "

"That's good, so it will leave you a little. Why do you like to cause a headache for me? "

"What did I do wrong again ..... You didn't let me attend the event. I didn't enter anyway .... Wha ... "The last sentence was missing because Maze sprayed perfume on his chin .... so Pabb had to shut up.

Pabb is looking down at a person taller than his nose ..... In fact, Maze is a man who is moderately tall. Evaluated visually, probably touching 180cm as well. But Pabb was taller because he got good genes from his ancestors.

*How gentle is the rain, that falls softly on the meadow. Birds high up on the trees, serenade the clouds with their melodies.*

Sweet music rhythm enter his ear comfortably A Lover's Concerto version of Kelly Chen was instrumental blend in the foreground, while the ceremonies implores the president told both men and women what is the feeling in my heart. The picture touches the sweetness that floats in the air for a long time that made Pabb think that he had come to some auspicious work. Even if he just come to work.

"Ok ... it doesn't seem like I can smell cigarettes anymore." Maze said, sensing the image, interested in the music and the host outside. The young organizer held up his nose and sniffed again .... and lifted a satisfied smile.

"Close to the queue, Sinlapin. When the adults finish, The bridegroom continues. During those two talks, the crew will raise the paint bucket to the right corner of the stage. The frame is the background of the stage. I lent the staff to borrow the small stairs of the hotel In case you can't reach the top with your hand,but look from your eyes ..."

"Ok .... I understand."

"You keep calm. Don't get drunk on thinner and don't act crazy. "

"I'm going to get drunk with the perfume you sprayed." Pabb raised the collar of the shirt inside and sniffed. "Even if I use 10 bags of fabric softeners, it still won't poke my nose this much."

"To cover the smell of the cigarettes, well." Maze crossed his arms, checking the person in front from head to toe.

"Oh .... Put on this hat too." He handed him a crimson painter's hat, just like a souvenir at work. Pabb picked it up and flipped it, but then put it on his head like that easily. Hopefully it will match the brown suit he's wearing. "Hmm .... It should be okay."

"Am I going out to draw or going to walk to fashion shows?"

"Not even close. Now go and draw up nice."

"Next, I invite the bride and groom to say their appreciation for ceremony, the parents and the honorable guests who attended this evening as well ... please welcome "

"It was already close." Maze seemed anxious, as if he was the groom himself. He looked at the head-to-toe painter over and over before walking in and unwrapping his necktie and tying it up again.

* You'll hold me in your arms, and say once again you'll love me. And that your love is true, everything will be just as wonderful.*

Pabb looks down at his temporary boss who looks so serious about everything. If not counting that he despises Pabb ..... He must admit that Maze is a really charming man ...... especially those beautiful eyes. As the other party moved closer, the scent of Burberry London for men came up and kicked him in the nose. Mixed with the perfume that the painter was sprayed again. Is it World Perfume Day today?

The eyebrows of the person in front of him frowned as he tried to insert the other end of the tie through.

"Ok ... done." Maze patted his shoulders. "Go get some money to pay for the electricity bills, Mr. Sinlapin."

Who said that he was charming. Just now ..... Sinlapin wants to withdraw his words .... Withdraw with an uproot ...

Pabb took a deep breath as he saw a man across the stage making a hand signal telling him to go up. He kept himself calm ..... He thought that he was going to present the final project for the teacher to see. The tall figure of the young man straddled onto the stage slowly, the image swept away at the atmosphere at the event .... Keep the feeling of ' love ' as much as possible .... because love is the image he is about draw.

The young man bowed in a humble manner. With his tall figure and face, he was able to get quite a bit of attention from the audience. The painter bent over to pick up a bucket of peach color and smear it into the first color .... He moved slowly, following the melody of the singing song ....

*How gentle is the rain, that falls softly on the meadow.*

*Birds high up on the trees, serenade the clouds with their melodies ...... ..*

The rhythm of the long, slow wrist flicks in a curve with the more lively rhythm of the song.

*How gentle is the rain, that falls softly on the meadow.

Birds high up on the trees, serenade the clouds with their melodies.

Oh!

See there beyond the hill, the bright colors of the rainbow.

Some magic from above. Made this day for us, just to fall in love.

You'll hold me in your arms, and say once again you'll love me.

And that your love is true, everything will be just as wonderful.*

A large number of colors slowly poured onto the cloth .... add to the color of love .... to soar in the air. The brain of the picture is nothing but a light feeling ....

*Now, I belong to you, from this day until forever.

Just love me tenderly and I'll give to you every part of me.

Oh!

Don't ever make me cry, through long lonely nights without us.

Be always true to me, keep this day in your heart eternally.

You'll hold me in your arms, and say once again you'll love me.

And that your love is true, everything will be just as wonderful.*

Maze looked at the painter in front of him, moving his body slowly ..... used a simple technique to draw it up .... but every movement of the body always had meaning. The melodious song was played over and over again ... but he doesn't know why, the drawing of the person in front of him made this song feel like it was not played in a loop .... It was like a new one in each section Each melody is different ....

Until the young painter put the brush into the paint bucket, a sign that this sweet painting was complete. The guests at the event applauded the honor. Which referred to humbly wait until the host speaks to the next step that everyone has been waiting for.

"Next, it's the most important moment of this night. Invitation to the bride and groom light auspicious candles and cut the cake. Welcome the bright couple and wish them love and prosperity in the future and beyond. Inviting the bridegroom!!" He said, spreading out his hands, inviting them both to walk out to the podium extended from the stage

Pabb sneakily sighed silently to himself .... as if he had waited for the host to say that sentence all his life. The young man bent down to collect some of the paint buckets that had fallen to lie down until the paint flowed into the ground. When drawing this kind of work, he often leaves another world until he is constantly messing with the paint. He hope his employer says nothing. Thinking of this, Pabb turned to look for another person at the side of the stage. Maze is now sending a hand signal for him to come down ....

....... But suddenly that handsome face turned pale. Maze gasped, hurriedly raised both his hands to not stop Pabb. The young painter furrowed his eyebrows, not knowing what role he still had to do on this stage?

The image moves the mouth of

'What did you.'

' That. '

Maze pointed at the front of the stage with a look of crying. He crunched both hands,

' Catch it !'

Huh? .. it? ....

Pabb turned as the hand pointed, and he understood the situation. The black cockroach, with its shiny wings in good health, was walking slowly towards the newlyweds who were standing there waiting for the cake, as though they had been caught for all their life. The painter picked up an empty paint bucket before crawling up to it slowly, which was too impatient for him ...

' Hurry, be quick !' He gasped, knowing that the other person turned his back. Mesz looked left and right ... Fortunately, the workers were interested in capturing the image of the groom holding the hands of Premika to light the candles sweetly. So no one noticed that behind the scenes there was a murder movie running on the film.

Pabb slowly crawls on his knees ..... as if the target realizes The foot-sized bastard ran away from him at an increased speed ...... If Pabb is creeping in fear, the ground shakes like this, it will definitely reach Mr. Premika's leg first. Maze held his breath, almost fluttered to help him hold. But afraid of being too noticeable

Thud !

Pabb held his breath, reaching the end of the arm, covering the paint bucket down but only managed to close to that hell bug causing Maze to be unaware of swearing out because the cockroach ran at almost the same speed .... and a few meters away, it was already the high heels of Premika.

Pabb thought that this was second was the worst moment of his life ..... but the next moment that spit, it slowly moved joyfully, ready to fly like a little bird .......

'Die ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' he screamed loudly in his head ... he was almost tearing pulled up to a cluster. ...

Pabb held his breath, using the last power to jump with the whole body ....

The eyes of the whole work shifted their focus to the stupid painter ..... The now empty pastel pink bucket slowly rolled around to stop in front of the painter. The young man didn't even pay attention to it .... He grinned victoriously because now that cockroach had been dealt with by the paint bucket in his hand. Wait a minute .... And that one more bucket of paint is ....

He slowly raised his head from the ground ..... found that all eyes of the workers were fixed on him ...

Premika in a pure white bridal gown, no ..... It is now a pink dress ... Because of the oil paint, the huge barrel on the floor was knocked up when Pabb pounced on the cockroach. Premika looked down at her dyed wedding dress .... Dripping oil down from the expensive fabric flowed down to a level like the Thi Lo Su waterfall. The female protagonist opened her eyes wide because she couldn't do anything right .... and finally ....

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 90.1K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
661K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
505K 54.8K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
358K 22.7K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...