College Life |Zayn Malik| [Un...

By DontCallMeMaybe

Amanda was always one of those kinds of people who actually looked forward to college, literally counting dow... More

Meeting Zayn
The Campus
Shopping with a Friend
Visitors
Boring Classes
Cuddling with a Curly Haired Boy
Not Jealous
"You have ice cream on your lip."
In Denial
Vampires Are Scary
Secret Girlfriends
Laser Tag
Dorito?
A Dog Peed On Me
Sleep Talking
Wasted
Hangover
Thanks, Niall.
Family Reunion
Haunted Hospitals
No London

Questions

7.5K 105 71
By DontCallMeMaybe

Hi my amazing, awesome, great, terrifict, superb, and magnificent readers. I'm confident in that people will actually answer these questions, but if you don't it's cool. I'll just cry myself to sleep every night for the next 2 weeks... JUST KIDDING. No, but seriously pretty please give me some answers lol.

1. Would you rather there be a very angry Harry or a very sad Harry?

2. Do you want more of Iris in the story? You know, that estranged best friend Amanda had that I completely forgot about.

3. Do you think there should be less of Jason in the story or is he okay? Lol idk I kind of think I write about him too much.

BOOM! So pleeeeaaasseeee answer these 3 simple questions..

ilysm :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 380 107
Louis attends a university, where he has to follow two simple rules. 1) Don't make friends. They only distract you 2) Don't have a girlfriend. But no...
1K 43 12
It’s not a place you go to when you’re bad, but a place you go to when you need help. That’s where Harry was put along with his roommate, Zayn and Pe...
63 0 14
Carmen Jenson Ortega got accepted into her dream college: NYU. When the first day of school rolls around all too quickly for Carmen's liking, her who...
1K 55 33
Music is her everything and she has her future all planned. She will stop at nothing to go to the school of her dreams but will the perfect boy get i...