What is perfect?

Por BelenDuarte365

BOOK ONE OF WHAT IS PERFECT? SERIES. "He's a hero student and I'm a villain. We're enemies only he doesn't k... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 13

6.8K 285 887
Por BelenDuarte365

"Hey, can I get your number?" The boy asked.

Rin turned her head to look at him. She looked the boy up and down in disgust.

"Not interested," Rin said as she continued walking.

"Oh, come on! Just your number," The boy said as he grabbed Rin's arm.

Rin's eyes widened in rage as she turned to glare daggers at the boy. She stared into the boy's eyes and smiled. She grabbed his arm with her free hand and pulled him down to the ground. The boy fell down and looked up at Rin in fear.

"What part of 'no' did you not understand? Plus I'm not into guys so unless you have a cute sister, get lost," Rin said in a cold tone as she walked away.

She continued walking and was eventually met with the giant gates of UA. Once she arrived, she walked in and made her way up to Nezu's office.

She stood in front of Nezu's giant doors and knocked.

"Hello? Principal Nezu?" Rin asked as she knocked.

"Yes, come in," Nezu said.

"Thank you," Rin said as she entered and closed the giant door behind her.

"You must be Rin Okamoto. Please, have a seat," Nezu asked from his desk.

Rin stood in front of the door with her hands crossed in front of her. She nodded and smiled.

"Yes, I am," She said as she began walking over to the couch in front of Nezu's desk.

"I assume you've heard about what happened with the USJ attack," Nezu said as he opened a folder that laid on his desk.

"Yes, I have. It really is terrible that they had to experience that so soon," Rin said.

"Indeed. Did this come as a surprise to you?" Nezu questioned.

"Of course, no one would've expected the first years to have a near-death experience like that," Rin said.

"I suppose," Nezu said as he analyzed Rin, he lifted the folder, covering his face.

"Tell me, Okamoto. It says in my files that you transferred back from Central America. How long has it been since you transferred back?" Nezu questioned as he lowered the folder and folded his hands together over it.

"Hm, well I transferred to UA about a week ago but moved back to Japan about 3 days ago, I believe," Rin said as she put her index finger to her chin and looked at the ceiling as she tried to recollect her memories.

"Ah, I see. And what are your thoughts on All Might?" Nezu questioned.

"Uh, well... He's a very strong hero. Not just physically but mentally as well. I admire him very much and wish to be just like him as a hero," Rin said with enthusiasm.

"He better be believing this shit," Rin thought as she smiled at Nezu.

"That's good to hear, especially considering he's going to be one of your teachers here," Nezu said.

"She doesn't seem suspicious. She had just moved a couple of days ago according to my files as well so her story matches what we know. She also doesn't seem to show any form of distress or worry. Her quirk also doesn't have anything to do with regeneration. I believe she checks out," Nezu thought.

"Well, thank you for your time, Ms. Okamoto. That'll be all. I'll see you when you begin at UA. I suggest you prepare for the upcoming Sports Festival," Nezu said as he stood up and walked over to the door.

Rin stood up and followed him to the door. She bowed and smiled.

"Thank you, I'll see you soon," Rin said as she opened the door and walked out.

"I think he believed that performance of mine," Rin thought as she began walking out of UA with a smirk.

It was now Y/N's turn to be questioned. She cleaned herself up and made her way over to UA. Her h/c hair flowed in the wind as she walked onto campus. Her h/c ears tilted back as the breeze flowed past. She walked through the hallway until she made her way to Nezu's office.

"Principal Nezu? May I come in?" Y/N asked as she knocked on the door.

"Yes, of course," He responded from within.

Y/N opened the door and walked in. She turned around and closed the door.

"Please, sit down, Y/N," Nezu said as he motioned to the couch.

"Thank you, principal Nezu," Y/N said as she sat down.

"You may be wondering why I called you to meet with me. Well, I wanted to check in on how you were doing after the USJ attack," Nezu said.

"Oh, well... I've been a little more on edge recently, especially after... um... seeing that horrendous creature so close in person," Y/N said as she held back tears.

"Take your time. Something like this leaves quite the traumatizing memories on someone," Nezu said as he stood up and handed Y/N a box of tissues.

Y/N took the box and placed it on the coffee table in front of her. She took out a tissue and dried her tears. Nezu then sat on top of his desk as he listened to Y/N.

"She seems to be genuinely scared. If she were the mole, she wouldn't be so scared or at least wouldn't be able to make it seems so genuine. More likely Y/N  is really a student here. Perhaps we were going at this all wrong and the traitor is apart of the staff. We'll just see with the rest of the students," Nezu thought as he listened and nodded at Y/N.

"Thank you, um... I honestly thought I wasn't going to make it," Y/N said as her voice broke.

"You did endure some severe injuries. Especially from trying to save your classmate. Izuku Midoriya, I believe. It took great courage to save someone especially when your injuries were so severe... If I may ask, how did were you able to continue?" Nezu asked.

"Fucking Walmart Micky mouse is getting too nosey," Y/N thought.

"I think it was the adrenaline and the thought of possibly losing a classmate especially knowing I could do something about it," Y/N said.

"I see... You have shown amazing potential to become a hero. I'm glad this event hasn't pushed you away from becoming a hero," Nezu said.

"Thank you, principal Nezu. I aspire to become a hero people can trust," Y/N said with a smile.

"No, thank you, Y/N. You may go now, I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay," Nezu said as he jumped off his desk.

"All right, thank you. I'll see you at school," Y/N said as she walked out of his office.

Once she left the campus she began walking to the same alley where she is always warped back. Once she made it near the alleyway she saw Rin waiting for her. Rin nodded and walked in, waiting for Y/N to catch up. As she began walking, she ran into someone.

"Not now," Y/N whined as she began looking up.

"I'm so sorry!" The person said.

Her eyes trailed up the person who she bumped into and was met with emerald green eyes.

"Are you stalking me?" Y/N questioned Midoriya.

"W-What? No! I was just running some errands for my mom and then I ran into you," Midoriya said as he showed her the bags he was carrying.

"If you wanted to see how I was doing then you should've just asked," Y/N teased as she trailed her finger up his arm.

Midoriya blushed and laughed. He then said, "Well I can see you're doing just fine," as he looked at her.

"Indeed, now if you don't mind I should be going," Y/N said as she trailed her finger across his chest and looked into his eyes.

She then turned away and began walking to the alley. As she was walking Midoriya began to walk the other way. His eyes lit up and he smiled when he turned around and tried to catch up with Y/N.

Y/N caught up with Rin in the alley as they waited for Kurogiri.

"Who was that? Are you cheating on me, kitten?" Rin teased.

"Shut up, bird brain. We're not dating," Y/N said as she rolled her eyes.

"You're right... I'm too good for you," Rin said with a smirk.

Y/N rolled her eyes and smacked the back of her head.

"You got feathers for brains or something?" Y/N hissed.

"Oh please like you-" Rin began but was cut off by Y/N slapping her hand over her mouth.

"Shh, someone's coming," Y/N said as she heard a faint yell.

"Y/N! Wait," Midoriya yelled.

"Shit, he's coming," Y/N said to Rin.

Midoriya chased after her and finally made it to the alley Y/N walked into.

"Y/N what are you doing in an alleyway?" He asked as he looked at Y/N crouching facing the corner.

"Who said you could follow me?" Y/N asked as she turned her head.

"I-I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out. It's totally okay if you don't want to! I mean I would like you to but- I mean!" Midoriya said nervously as he scratched the back of his neck.

He tilted his head and looked at Y/N. He squinted his eyes in confusion as he slowly approached her.

"Y/N, what are you hiding?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just found this bird here," Y/N said as she picked up the raven.

"Wow, it's beautiful," Midoriya said as he examined the bird.

"I wouldn't say it's beautiful. It looks more... what's the word I'm looking for? Um... trashy," Y/N said with an evil grin as she threw the raven into the garbage can.

"Y/N! Why did you do that?" Midoriya asked as he put his bags down and ran over to the trash and checked on the raven.

"Oh, please! It's fine. I simply put it back where I found it," Y/N said as she shrugged, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, okay," Midoriya said sarcastically.

He lifted up the raven's wing and checked to see if it was okay.

"Midoriya, the bird's fine. Let's leave," Y/N said as she took the bird out of his hand and put it back in the trash.

"You really hate birds, don't you?" Midoriya asked as he snickered.

"Just this one in specific," Y/N said as she looked away.

"Is someone perhaps a bit jealous?" Midoriya teased.

"Me? Jealous? Please," Y/N said as turned her head back to look at Midoriya.

Midoriya laughed and pat her head. He rested his hand on top of her head and gave her an evil grin. Y/N's eyes widened and she tried to get away from him but he quickly grabbed her, stopping her. He then began to scratch behind her ear, making Y/N purr. Y/N melted into his arms and began to purr and move her head closer to his hand. Midoriya laughed and Y/N's eyes widened. She quickly pushed him away and grabbed her ears in embarrassment.

"MIDORIYA! YOU... YOU... YOU IDIOT!" Y/N yelled in embarrassment.

Midoriya laughed harder and said, "Sorry, I had to!"

Y/N glared at him. Midoriya picked up his bags and smiled at her.

"Well, I should be going. Don't want my mom to worry too much," Midoriya said.

"Yeah, you do that," Y/N said as she glared at him.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again. I promise," Midoriya said.

Y/N's expression softened and she looked at him.

"It's fine. I didn't.... I didn't hate it," Y/N mumbled.

Midoriya tilted his head like a confused puppy. Y/N rolled her eyes and took a deep breath and loudly exhaled.

"I didn't hate it... just don't do it in front of people," Y/N said as she looked away.

Midoriya smiled and nodded. Y/N turned to look at him and softly smiled.

"I'll see you at school, Y/N," Midoriya said with a smile as he walked away.

"See you..." Y/N said as she watched him walk away.

"What in the frickity frack was that?" Rin said as she crawled out of the trash can.

"Shut up, bird brain," Y/N hissed.

"Uh, uh, you don't get to be all bitchy here, missy. I was the one that was chucked into a dumpster," Rin said as she put a hand on her hip and threw a banana peel off her shoulder at Y/N.

Y/N swatted the banana peel away and rolled her eyes. Kurogiri then appeared behind them both and he created a warp to the base.

"I'm not even going to ask what happened," Kurogiri said in disappointment.

"It's best you didn't know," Y/N said as she entered the warp.

"She threw me in a dumpster," Rin said as she walked behind Y/N.

"Ah," Kurogiri said.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

105K 5.4K 30
"Life is full of surprises, like I never expected to be a villain but here we are." Izuku Midoriya- Quirk- Reaper Status- Number 1 villain? Things we...
16.6K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
202K 4.2K 22
MidoriyaXUraraka Villain Fanfiction Based off the story and characters from the manga and anime Boku No Hero Academia by Horikoshi. I don't own any o...
64.8K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...