๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž...

By k-kirstein

"๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ sequel to my first {... More

Hello
Normal- Ish?
Pee Pee-
The Search Bar
The Rip
I Won't Hesitate B-
Llama Drama
The Story Ends Here
To Mourn The Loss
Disconsolate
Agastopia
Envisage The Goddess
Glorified Replacment ๐Ÿˆ
Hallelujah, My Ass
Emancipate Finale
Another Life
Title
277
Villian Arc
Greet You With Goodbye
Wishes
<3 ๐Ÿ‹
Agape
Quatervois
First class ๐Ÿˆ
Uh oh
Oneirataxia
News
Do it
Condom ๐Ÿ‹
So close
Weird Cycle?
Search History ๐Ÿˆ
Cooking
Top ๐Ÿ‹
A Challenge
Purple ๐Ÿˆ
Hot N Cold ๐Ÿ‹
Sus
You Lose
Heroes
Oh Brother
New House ๐Ÿ‹
Months
Confetti
Miracle
His Family
Boy-Friend
I Adore You ๐Ÿ‹

Ehssan

479 22 599
By k-kirstein

I am Proud to announce that the angst may be over for now! Enjoy~
___________________________________

A small nightfall came down on South Korea by eight.

Many adults coming back from work were filled to the brim with tiredness.

Including the male that tried to distract himself from the conversation earlier, and try to make a representation of the important matter.

That this life was like a piano; the white keys represented happiness and the black keys show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.

I miss her so much. I hurt her so much she went all out of her way to buy another ticket and just decide she wanted to live alone. How did Y/n do this? I can't even walk the streets without being conflicted. Shoto talked to his head conflicted of everything.

He was lucky enough to bring a black hood, matching with yours from the trip you both took to the mall one time.

Shoto truly missed your smiling face, it was the first thing that made him smile in a very long time.

And I took it away all by myself. I took away her happiness and threw it like it was nothing. Why won't she understand that I still love her? I never stopped loving her since I was just a kid. Shoto wiped his tear stained eyes just in case.

It was like a tick nowadays to always feel his facial expression when he thought about you, twenty four seven.

Y/n L/n, I love you. So much, I want to hold you badly like the world is ending and never let go for one second. Please come back to me. Shoto scarfed his sadness down to the brim.

What did I do to stand in this position now? In a place where I lost my only person that I love every single side of. Her anger, happiness, stressfulness- I'm so tired of seeing her cry. I don't want her only emotion be emptiness with me. Shoto's clear tear slipped down as he rubbed his red nose with sniffles.

I promise to only make you excited from now on Y/n, I treated you so horribly. I promise to help you in any way I can. Shoto begged for you to jump back in his arms.

A car door parked next to Shoto with a beep of the horn. "Huh? Yes honey I got out early why is it so hard to believe?" A man with glasses and a kind laugh stepped out.

"I always love your dinner, I'm starting to walk to the house now. Tell Saiki he can't have his coffee jelly yet. Alright I'll let you go, love you." It appeared that the man had clicked on what seemed to be his significant other.

Shoto couldn't help but picture you and him. I want that life with Y/n again. I want to get our own house and arrive home seeing her with Eri and perhaps another baby in the flesh. I want to make love to her every night until we give up. He smiled with tear stained eyes thinking of you.

I need her to live a life I could be proud of. Y/n, I love you. Shoto repeated over and over.

Until he came across the place in which his heart rate went wild. "Y/n's apartment." He had been wandering around Korea trying to get his mind off of you.

Shoto knew he was the least person you would be thinking of. But his mind was plastered on you every step he took.

With no hesitation he entered the building with the glass doors sliding behind him.

The receptionist was attending another matter with her eyes focused on what appeared to be a bill.

I'll spare her time, I just have to see Y/n. Shoto went as fast as he could while also trying to act subtle with the people around him in the large building.

"Y/n, room 545." Shoto spoke to himself alone in the elevator, anxiously tapping on his sides with breathing hitched with sobs and pauses.

The elevator rang as the metal doors in front of him barley opened with a gap. Shoto was itching to see you and bring you back with a much happier life.

With him.

He slipped passed the small gap in the slow doors on the elevator. Shoto's weight had went down from the nights he didn't feel like shoving food in his system, he had been chewing more on pencils than anything else.

Though with reduced pounds his muscles and abs were still ripped.

Shoto's eyes scanned around the rooms before he saw the mark of 545. Unintentionally his fantasies for the future overcame him, thinking it was his own place and that once he twisted the doorknob you would be there with Eri.

Unfortunately all the knob did was stay frozen at the touch of his clenched palm around it. What if she's at work? Or she's scared and she thinks I'm robbing her? The endless possibilities made him gulp as his hand was nervously sweating.

"Y-Y/n? I-it's Shoto, I really want you to step back into my life as my girlfriend and somebody much more in the future. Please hear me out." Shoto's ear was pressed to the cold white wooden door.

He couldn't hear anything, not even the bare minimum of shuffling sheets or feet. "Y/n?" Shoto called for your name outside of your room a bit louder.

"I- understand if you dread to talk to me. Answer your door I'm begging you, baby." Shoto breathed out the certain name he adored calling you, trying to endure the pain in his throat from swallowing cries.

"Y/n?" Shoto's hand slipped, inadvertently twisting the loose door knob around.

To his dismay, the door cracked open.

His heart sped up. "Y/n?" He flung the door open, thinking you would be there.

It was as empty as a cloudy day. Your curtains flowed with the open windows breeze. "That's odd, she doesn't like the wind at late times." Shoto remembered you used to force him to use his warm side as you snuggled up to him on late nights.

Shoto quietly searched around with his eyes, they landed on something that didn't match with your aura in this room.

"What's that?" He went by your bed seeing the lamp next to it.

There was a horrific note on the counter bedside, Shoto's long fingers plucked it up.

'You're too late - A & O'.

No other context aside from it. "Late? Her door was open, t-they took Y/n." Shoto was breathless as the dreadful note slipped from his hands.

"I'm not loosing her again." Shoto harsh-fully stepped on the note and brought his phone out.

_____________

The serenade sound of water droplets falling had filled your hearing sense for a while.

That's so annoying. What is that? You asked yourself feeling the ringing echo in your ear louder blocking half of your hearing.

Your ears only had the skills to listen for the water falling at the same paced rhythm hearing the drops, as well as new additional muffled voices for a touch.

Are those people? Why can't I open my eyes, where am I? Once you figured out your sight had been shut off from moving with your mind, your vision slowly awakened.

Your eyes first saw the dirty grey floor, then they landed on your shoes that were posed so stiffly you never imagined your feet would obey not being jittery.

Why are the floors so dirty? You couldn't pin point the last place you were at, or else the floor would be familiar.

You tried to shift your feet and have them comfortably positioned. I can't, move them? Your legs wouldn't shift one bit.

What's that noise? My baby. You were frightened but couldn't move on the outside as your eyes clouded open.

Footsteps sounded, the tapping of heels. "Ah how wonderful your awake my dear." A silky masculine voice sounded up close to you, a golden creepy aura spreading.

"W-what?" You finally were able to spit out a word as you coughed, the blood remained in your throat.

"Where am I?!" A scream escaped your mouth as you shook violently trying to move. You were positioned properly on a chair with grey ropes tied on your hands and legs.

The male in front of you shook his head. "Oh no no that won't do, screaming is not tolerated my lady. Or would you like some tape?" With a slick move of his silver rings and black nails, a roll of tape appeared in his hand.

The rings whistled a bell, and the familiar small nickname triggered it. "Y-you're that tall man I bumped into! What are you doing with me?!" Your lungs huffed inside of you for air.

"Ah that yelling hurts. I am aware of my height, please call me Augustus. A pleasure to be at your acquaintance." He bowed with the same sharp 1800 look.

You were confused ignoring the man and looking around you in hopes to configure a plan.

Single white lights were hung around in random places including above you around the eerie place, it was still so bright you thankfully could see their faces.

The man dubbed Augustus stood up with a jingling of his jewelry. "Yes I do prefer a more royal theme for this abandoned warehouse, it's just too hopeless my dear." He smirked with glowing golden eyes, grabbing your chin.

The color in his eyes gave you major chills. "Let go of m-" "Ah ah ah, no yelling darling. Would you prefer if my sister came? Would that make you feel comfortable? Oralie darling~." Augustus called like silk.

In came a booming voice. "What?! Did my ropes work?!" A female voice piped with gruesome laughter.

She also had golden eyes, they glinted with the same sadistic beat. She had a black dress with silver chains along the flowing part.

They looked exactly the same.

"Augustus have you tried them yet?!" She clung to the male with excitement and glittering eyes.

You saw the tall male rub his eye bags. "Oh Oralie our lovely visitor Y/n will get the wrong idea, this is my younger sister. I'm still free." Augustus joked giving you a wink.

The new sister shoved him away. "He's twenty seven." She whispered as Augustus chuckled deeply. "And you're twenty." He fixed the wrinkled buttons upon his suit.

You tried to shrink back in the chair seeing their otherworldly bond, while processing their words and your situation. "H-how do you know my name?" You tried to free yourself from the hard knotted ties.

Augustus caught just your slight movement. "Tsk tsk our main maiden cant get away, Y/n." His lips curved up with a creepy smile.

They're playing stupid so they won't have to tell me. "I don't care about you or your name! What do you want with me let me go!" Your yell caught up hitched in the end with a change of motion.

Augustus yanked your head back with his veins popping on his hand, he suddenly had a sharp and smooth knife pressed on your throat.

"I said no yelling my lady, we don't want to disobey now do we? Let's make a deal, you use your quirk and we tell you why we stole you." Augustus smiled with shallow shaped golden eyes.

"If you refuse, your time will come early." You gagged feeling his knife slit your throat, your blood picked up on the metal as Augustus stood up.

The pressure on your shoulder grew. "Oh yes please dear Y/n use your quirk!" Oralie cheered going to her brothers side.

Are they trying to help me escape? You felt your hand wiggle behind you in the silver ropes.

The energy built up in your wrists and palms, setting off an invisible explosion.

Only to have the power caught up in the metallic like ropes, the energy surged inside of them.

You heard a whale like noise before electric waves shocked your body. "Ow!" You let out a cry in pain with the blood spilling more from the impact.

"See Augustus my invention worked! Once you use your quirk in those ropes they'll recognize it and send an electroshock!" Oralie clapped bowing in front of you with gleaming sadist joy.

Augustus hummed with a smirk as he rubbed his chin delicately. "Indeed I'm very proud Oralie. I suppose it's only fair if we tell you now Y/n Hmm?" He chuckled and bandaged your neck in a swift motion, tightening it like a choke hold.

Your stress levels rose in the past hours, it wasn't looking much brighter for the baby.

You shook violently in your chair, twitching with aches on every part.

"We're the glory sinners. From our place, we saw how much pain you were in." Oralie started with a soft gaze at you, cold blooded eyes.

Augustus chanted after her. "We followed you with our eyes gradually by day, with the golden curse it's hard to look away from the human were chasing." His blinged finger touched dust on your chair.

Your head spin hearing their words add up somewhat. "W-why me? Why go to this extent?" You informed them about the Korea atmosphere.

The male chuckled. "It's a curse of a crystal my dear, we ourselves don't know why you. We just came to take the pain away and we will go to the furthest extend to do so. Starting with the whole problem." Augustus pulled out his dagger.

Oralie slipped your shirt up showing the bump that had formed. "Your going to be free now Y/n." The dagger came in close contact with your stomach.

Their going to take the baby out. "Don't do this! You're so evil!" You cried out screaming for help.

"It's runs in our blood, nobody can hear you." Oralie smirked seeing her brother being close to slice the top of your aching stomach with a curve.

"I can hear her just fine." A familiar voice to you jumped in.

Ice froze Oralie in place making her brother cock his head. "Brother someone found us!" She tried to break through the ice.

Augustus looked up, only for his head to crack with the impact of a body. "Argh!" He yelled with grit teeth in agony.

There you saw him. "S-Shoto please get me out!" You cried making his head turn and see you.

"Y/n." Shoto was flabbergasted, blasting the rope on your feet with ice.

It instantly cracked. "No! Brother get up!" Oralie broke from the ice as Augustus made a torch with his weak palm.

Before Oralie could attack you punched her square in the face as soon as Shoto untied you.

"They aren't that good with stamina." Shoto smashed Augustus' hands leaving his quirk broken.

The siblings lied easy on the floor.

"Y/n I-I'm sorry I came I-" you pulled Shoto's collar down and pressed your clattering lips on his, the motion stopped feeling his warm ones.

Shoto's eyes widened slowly kissing you back. What does this mean? He leaned in deeper with your touch feeling his heart clench.

You pulled away and hugged him. "Thank you Shoto." A few sniffled could be heard from you, and a groan from the villains.

Shoto held you gently. "Let's go before they wake up." He gripped your waist feeling you nod on his hard chest and built a little ice get away.

Augustus had a purple chip in his ear. "Uncle Chisaki, she got away." A chuckle sounded from his call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.6K 24
๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜ยท๐–‹๐–Ž๐–™ /หˆ๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜หŒ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–™/ ๐–† ๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐–œ๐–๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–”๐–— ๐–”๐–— ๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–Ž๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–™๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–’ ๐–†๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜...
137K 3.2K 32
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
424 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
61.4K 1.5K 14
~Sequel to Touya Todoroki (Dabi X Reader)~ (Completed) Disclaimer: I am only posing on Wattpad and Quotev I DO NOT post on any other site.