The Guitarists Savior (Bandai...

By randomisbraindead

A non-despair AU mainly cause idk how to write stuff like that -sob- Life has been a living hell for Mikan Ts... More

A long day
When will things get better?
My savior
The concert pt. 1
The concert pt. 2
I promise.
Definitely a date pt. 1
Definitely a date pt. 2
Definitely a date pt.3
Hell in heels
New client?
Update!
Update/warning
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update!

A date or just a hangout?

189 5 7
By randomisbraindead

They're so gay I love them both so much
Also this chapter is gonna be drastically shorter than the usual chapters, I hope that's alright!
I'm still getting ready to move sobbinf 💔💔

Mikan POV (third person)

Mikan woke up a little later than she usually did, she opened her eyes due to the sun shining in her eyes. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, sitting up and stretching as she looked around.

She didn't check the time as she got out of bed, heading over to her closet to pick out a few new clothes to wear. She grabbed a towel from the closet and walked over to the bathroom.

She closed the bathroom door and unclothed herself, taking a quick shower before getting dressed again. She brushed her wet hair and pulled it up into a ponytail.

Mikan smiled softly to herself in the mirror, think she actually looked good for once. She grabbed her dirty clothes and put them in her laundry basket, which she picked up and brought the laundry room.

She put them in the washer and turned the washer on, she left the laundry room and back over to her room. Grabbing her phone from her nightstand she looked at the time, 11:35 AM.

Mikan didn't have to meet up with Ibuki until 5 PM. Ibuki was calling it a date but, Mikan didn't even understand what a date was. No one has ever asked her out before, she didn't even think anyone can see her that way.

But somehow her way of thinking started to change a little after she met Ibuki, she didn't get to think about it too much since she was busy with her job under Junko and the hospital. Not to mention all the events that had happened in the past two days.

Mikan sighed, when did her life start to go down hill? She couldn't even remember, it was like this ever since her mother had left her father when she was only five.

(Y'all bear with me here I only know a little bit of Mikan's backstory)

Mikan shook her head, it was no use thinking about it. Actually, it was more like, she didn't want to think about it.

Her father had always been so abusive after her mother left, but when she enrolled in Hopes Peak Academy, she had made many friends like Mahiru, Hiyoko, and Nagito to help her move out of her horrible household.

Nagito was more caring and protective over Mikan, knowing how it feels to be treated like that. Mikan was there for him whenever he got self-loathing and vice-versa.

Nagito was Mikan's best friend and she will always be grateful that she met someone like him, he helped her with her stutter whenever he had the chance to.

What would it have been like she met Ibuki at Hopes Peak? Did Ibuki even go to Hopes Peak? Although the school was rather large, she feels like she would've heard about someone like Ibuki.

She feels so happy whenever she's with Ibuki, the hyper, eccentric girl lights up any room she comes in and her happiness rubs off on anyone that's around her.

Mikan felt herself starting to blush at the thought of Ibuki, squealing as her happiness overwhelmed her. (Y'all this is a mood tho, I stim whenever I get too happy or excited 🏃🏽)

She tried calming herself down, however a bright blush was still dusted across her face.

(Time skip because even I'M getting impatient)

Still Mikans POV

"Thank y-you so much Nagito f-for coming over a-and helping me w-with my makeup and c-calming me down." Mikan thanked her best friend, smiling as he finished doing her eyeshadow.

"Of course! I'm always willing to help a friend in need. Especially when they're going out on their first daaatttteee." He teased playfully, nudging her with his elbow.

"I-it's not a d-date!" She protested, knowing full well a blush had plastered itself across her face. Nagito laughed, "Oh come on Mikan, we both know very well that it's a date. Ibuki said so herself ya know."

Mikan started to whimper, "Wh-what if I m-mess up? O-or say s-something st-stupid and she h-hates me! Or or I f-fall and em-embarrass h-her!? Sh-she'll never t-talk me ag-again!"

Nagito grabbed Mikans shoulder and started shaking her, stopping when she was dizzy enough to listen him. (This doesn't make sense but does at the same time what)

"Mikan, listen to me. Just be yourself, as long as you do that, then you'll be as fine as wine!" Mikan gave him a confused look and he shook his head, "What I mean is, as long as you're being yourself. Ibuki will still enjoy your company!"

"A-are you sure?" Mikan asked, still worried she'll make a mistake. Nagito nodded, "Of course. Have I ever been wrong before?"

"Yes. Y-you have."

"That's not the point."

He waved his hand dismissively, Mikan decided to take his advice for now and allowed herself to calm down. Now was not the time to freak out, if she did, the higher the chance of her making a fool out of herself.

She looked at herself in the full length mirror in her closet. She was wearing a white and red stripped shirt that was tied at the front, with a red and black checkered flannel tied at her waist.

She wore black short-ripped jeans with red converse, "If you're wondering if you look fine, you look ravishing!" Nagito reassured.

Mikan smiled at him and giggled at his tone of voice, "Th-thank you Nagito." She looked at the time, 4:34 PM. "Ah, I suppose it's about that time I drive you now huh." Nagito said in his usual, calm voice.

Mikan nodded, Nagito had volunteered to drive Mikan to her hangout with Ibuki, almost acting like a mom dropping their child off at a friends house. That also means he'd pick her up, as a precautionary measure.

The two left Mikans apartment, making sure to lock it before walking over to Nagitos car, Nagito got in the driver seat while Mikan got in the passenger seat.

Nagito turned on the car and pressed a button, causing the roof to open up. "Ah, do you smell that? The fresh air of a cool afternoon day." He smiled happily, Mikan smiled and looked up at the sky.

He wasn't wrong, the day was seemed brighter, more beautiful. Was it always like this? Did she just never notice? It seems like her whole view on the world is changing.

Nagito started driving and Mikan let herself relax, feeling the cool air flow onto her face and through her hair. Mikan felt her phone vibrate and she looked down at it, seeing a text from Ibuki.

She smiled and she noticed Nagito peek over from the corner of her eye, she playfully slapped his shoulder and he laughed teasingly, "I'm just curious is all! You seemed to get really excited after all."

"Sh-shut up." She blushed, she opened the text.

Booki 🎸: Ibuki is here Miki! I'll be waiting at the food court! <3

Mikan couldn't stop herself from blushing at the sight of the heart, wondering if Ibuki knew this would get a reaction out of her. Either way she replied back.

Miki 🩹:  I'm almost there Ibuki!

Booki 🎸: Can't wait to see you!! See you soon! :3

She giggled and replied back.

Miki🩹: See you soon!

Mikan locked her phone, knowing full well Nagito was peeking. "Y-you're really bad at sp-spying ya kn-know." She smiled ahead, "Was it really that obvious?" Nagito asked nervously, looking back at the road.

"Mhm." She smiled, proud of herself for knowing Nagito so well. It was a while before they made it to the front of the mall, Nagito looked at Mikan. "Remember to stay safe, and make sure to call me when you need to be picked up! Oh and don't take anything sketchy from strangers, oh an-!"

Mikan interrupted, "N-Nagito! I'll be f-fine. Ibuki is there, r-remember?" Nagito sighed nervously, "You're right, you're right. But, call me if anything happens, alright?"

Mikan gave him a reassuring smile, "Of c-course." Mikan stepped out of the car, waving goodbye as Nagito drove away.

Mikan felt her nervousness start to creep up again, wondering if Ibuki had to wait long. With that thought in mind, she entered the mall and started making her way to the food court, where Ibuki said she was waiting.

Mikans thoughts were racing as she neared the food court, still not sure what to consider this. A date? A hangout? A date? A hangout? Mikan wanted to ask but think it'd be stupid if she was thinking it was a date when it was really just a hangout.

'But Ibuki called it a date' she thought to herself, she knew thinking about it too much was only gonna make her second guess herself. She decided to see how the rest of the meetup would go, it hadn't even started after all.

Mikan made it to the food court and looked around, about to pull out her phone before a voice called out, "Miiiikkkkiiiii over heeeerrrrreee!" Mikan looked around and soon saw Ibuki waving her arm up, signaling she was over there.

A small smile found itself on her face and she quickly began walking over to Ibuki. She was wearing a black crop top and a white and purple hoodie, with black ripped-cuffed jeans and purple leather boots. She was wearing her usual necklace with more accessories such as rings and spiked cuffs.

"Ibuki got you a present!" Ibuki happily exclaimed as Mikan stood in front of Ibuki. Ibuki pulled out a bag out of nowhere, grabbing whatever was inside and unboxing it.

Mikan stared at Ibuki in curiosity, wondering what she possibly could have boughten her. "Since Ibuki had some free time to use, I decided to buy you something to show my affection and adornment for you!"

Ibuki pulled out a necklace, it was heart shaped and heavily detailed, almost as if it could be royalty. Mikans eyes widened and her heart rate increased, it was beautiful.

"Ibuki I...I-I don't kn-know what t-to sa-say. It's ab-absolutely amazing!" Mikan started to tear up, to which Ibuki quickly wiped away. "Just like you!" She smiled fondly, wanting to Mikan happy.

Mikan stopped herself from crying, sniffling as she smiled at the girl in front of her. "I r-really l-love it Ibuki." Ibuki blushed and nodded, "I'm glad you do!"

Mikan gave Ibuki a kiss on the cheek, quickly turning around and asking, "C-can you put i-it on m-me??" Ibuki stood there, frozen for a moment. Her face was entirely pink, but Mikan couldn't see. Her own face a bright shade of red.

Ibuki snapped back to reality and quickly said, "Yeah Ibuki can help with that!" Ibuki put it over Mikans head, Mikan lifting her hair up so Ibuki could clip it together.

Once she did, Ibuki nodded, "Alright! There ya go Miki!" She smiled probably, Mikan turned around and smiled. "H-how do I l-l-look?"

"Like a princess!" Ibuki gushed, to Mikans embarrassment. She covered her face to pretty Ibuki from noticing her blush, "A-aaH! Th-thank you!"

"So Miki." Ibuki happily moved Mikans hand away from her face, getting close and smiling widely, holding onto Mikans hands.

"Where do you want to go for our date??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1949 (it's way shorter than my usual chapters but I don't have a lot of free time 💔💔💔)

Cliffhangers are so fun to write I love writing hfjsh

A/N: Anyways
You all should check out my Pretty N'Popular fanfic 😩😩
It's a Danganronpa AU that's kinda like Mean Girls but also like a average show for teenagers idk how to explain it
It's gonna mainly be of rare pairs and other shit, this is shameless advertisement idc
Also by rare pairs I mean, Kazuichi and Chiaki, Hajime and Natsumi, etc etc.
If there's any suggestions for rare pairs then please by all means send em my way!
Anyways that's enough for this announcement, have a great day/afternoon/night! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 0 12
*THIS WAS MADE AS A JOKE AND MOST OF THE PARTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SILLY, AND THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR DR2 AND OWN AUS + HEADCANONS* As Hajime wa...
274K 9.9K 21
Here's some tsukkiyama for y'all! This is my first fanfic and I'm kinda anxious so dont judge me too much pls Yamaguchi is more than satisfied with...
5.6K 170 21
read the a/n at the start of the book for tw (s) and more information ; dont make fun of my grammar btw bc im only young>:((( actual description:...
194K 6.9K 40
Warning: Huge spoilers and embarrassing grammar errors Disclaimer: At some point, it will be able to be read as gender neutral with few hints that ma...