𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇...

By -angel1004

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 If there's one thing that Tommy had hidden a secret from everyon... More

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
author's note (very important)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
special chapter for techno
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
2024 update important!!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

7.9K 276 129
By -angel1004

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER THREE !
Streaming

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

It has been a few days since Tori was accidentally exposed on Tommy's stream. The whole Twitter was buzzing with tweets about the little girl on his stream. He tried his best to ignore the notifications that his phone was receiving from his social media. And ever since then, Tommy had decided to take a little break from streaming and try to spend some quality time with his family.

When their parents had found about it, they were a little bit skeptical since Tori was still quite young to be exposed to the media. But since it already happened, they didn't have a choice but to let it be. And besides that, it's technically not Tori's first time to be exposed to the media. In fact, she's been modeling for a children's brand for 3 years now and she also tried acting for small roles in movies/tv shows. So, she already had a little bit of experience with dealing with it. She even has her very own platform on Instagram that has around 175k+ followers, which is run by her mother of course.

And speaking of quality time...

"Oh, Tommy!!!" Tori bellowed as she swung her brother's bedroom door to reveal the tall blonde teen, who is sitting by his computer.

The said teen turns around with a startled expression on his face before calming down, "Tori don't ever do that again. You're going to break the poor door." he pointed out as he removes his headphones.

Tori placed a hand over her mouth and giggles slightly, "Oops my bad, sorry Mr. door." she gave the door a couple of pats before sauntering her way towards her brother's side.

She then slumps her upper body towards his side, lazily placing an arm around his shoulder, and plants a kiss on his cheek. "I miss you!" she sweetly smiled.

Tommy chuckles and turns his head to plant a kiss on the side of her head, "I miss you too, how was your voice lessons?" he asks, watching her get a stool to sit on. As she was settled in, she turns to his way with a grimaced expression.

Tori sighs, "It was okay, but it was super tiring. My teacher wanted me to learn a new piece." she said.

"Well not actually a new piece, Ms. Jensen wants me to sing 'Everlasting'."

Tommy grabs a hold of his coke and takes a sip on it, "Is that the one you sang for the audition that you had a few months ago?"

"Yeah... Speaking of auditions, did you get any calls from the agency?" Tori asked with a hopeful look in her eyes

"No, I don't think so." The older teen shooks his head no.

The little girl felt her shoulders slumped downwards, "Oh, man I've been waiting for months for a callback and there's still no response from them. It makes me feel like I've done a horrible job during auditions." Tori frowned.

Tommy gave her a sympathetic look before putting up a soft smile for her, "Hey chin up, don't put yourself down too much. I'm sure you did a wonderful job during the auditions, and I know that because I just know! They're probably still evaluating the other kids and are having a hard time choosing the perfect girl for the role. I'm sure you'll get a callback soon." he told her, raising her chin with his index finger. She looks up at him with her blue eyes.

Tori starts to play with her fingers, "You're just saying that because you're my older brother." she told him.

Tommy crinkles his nose and shook his head, "No, I'm saying this because I know it's the truth." He said, nodding to himself.

"Besides, you're Victoria Simons, it would be totally wrong for them to ignore a talented little girl such as yourself."

Tori crinkles her nose in distaste, "Not the full name." she said, dragging the 'e' in the end. "Please refrain from calling me Victoria.."

Her older brother lets out a snort, "It's not my fault our parents named you, Vic-to-ria." He teasingly said.

Tori playfully slaps him on the shoulder, "Stop it! Call me anything but that." She whines making her brother howl in laughter.

"Alright, alright, little miss bossy." He playfully shook his head at her.

Tori let out a gasp, "I am not bossy, Tommy!"

"Sure you are." He shrugs at her.

"Tommy!"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

After a few hours of talking and playing, Tori had decided to leave Tommy alone since she still has some homework to do. Once she was gone, he decided to start streaming again since he's been gone for 3 days.

"WHAT IS UP CHAT? How are you all today!?" Tommy yelled loudly. 

He watched the chat with a smile on his face, "I know, I've been gone for quite a while now, but your big man is back!" Tommy laughs as he slams his hands on his desk.

He was about to open up his mouth when suddenly, a knock on a door cuts him off. "Who is it?" he yells. He got alarmed when his bedroom door was opened.

"I'mstreamingI'mstream- oh it's just you," Tommy said, turning around to face his little sister, who stuck her head in of his door. "What you want smols?" he said with a playful mean voice.

"Hi, can you please don't scream that much? I'm trying to do my homework." Tori sheepishly said.

"O-oh I'm sorry, I just got a little bit excited." He lets out a small laugh, which cracked him a smile.

"Yeah, I thought so too." She chuckles as well. She then notices that he was streaming on his computer. Tommy seems to notice it and smiles at her, "Do you want to say hi?"

"A-are you sure?" She asked him and he nodded in response.
Tori starts to wave from his doorway and smiled widely, "Hello again Tommy's stream!" she said.

Tommy lets out a small chuckle as he found her adorable.

"Is that all?" He asks. Tori glance at Tommy's computer before looking back at him.

"Well- yeah... I hope you do well with your stream today." She gave him a thumbs up.

"Thank you, you better do your homework now, I don't want to hold you off," Tommy said, smiling softly at her. She quickly shot him a smile before leaving his room.

Tommy sighs as he turns around to face his computer. "Well chat, I guess the cat's out of the bag. If you weren't updated for the past few days, let me just ask you this question: where the fuck are you?" He stares at the camera seriously before bursting out of laughter.

"Oh god, that was just the worse." He embarrassingly said, covering his eyes with his palm.

"But in all seriousness, yes, the rumors are true. I do in fact have a little sister." He told the chat. He already asked permission from his parents if he was allowed to talk about his sister on his stream and they did allow him.

user01 | MINIINNIT

user02 | LITTLE TORI!

user03 | your sister looks adorable!

user04 | when we will be able to meet little Tori properly?

"Yes little Tori, but I mostly call her smols." Tommy said.

"When will you be able to meet her properly? Well, I have to ask her first. Tori... is a very busy child. Well not always, but there are times that she's preoccupied with something. Very talented kid, if I must say so." He proudly said. 

"If she agrees, we might do a sibling tag like those other Youtuber siblings out there." He added. He looks over at his chat's messages and his eyes caught an interesting comment.

user05 | softyinnit

Tommy furrows his eyebrows together as he raised a finger at them,
"Okay what the fuck- I am not a softie," He said, letting out a small laugh in the end.

user07 | Oh yeah, he's definitely a softie

user08 |Tommy is soft for his little sister, aw how cute.

"CHAT I AM NOT- oh wait I'm not supposed to yell." Tommy lets out a sigh.

user07 | HAH EXACTLY MY POINT

Tommy only grumbled under his breath, "Shut up chat."

"Let's just play some Minecraft, shall we?" He said, trying to change the subject.

After an hour of playing, Tommy has decided to end the stream early since it was kind of getting late already.

"Tommy!" His ear perked up when he heard his mother yelling at him from downstairs.

"Yes, Mum?" Tommy shouted back.

"Can you call your sister? It's time for dinner!"

"Alright."

He exited a few tabs from his pc and turned it off for the night. He removed his headphones and starts to stand up from his gaming chair. After throwing his empty can of coke in the bin, he exited his room. He walked towards his little sister's room and knocked.

"Hey smols, it's time for dinner," Tommy said, waiting for a response from her. After waiting for a response, she didn't respond. "Smols?" he waited for a few seconds but still no response from her.

"She must be asleep?" He thought to himself before opening her bedroom doorpeeking in to see her fast asleep on her bed. His eyes soften as he slowly opened her bedroom door widely.

He walked over towards her right side of the bed, sitting by her side and pushing back the baby hairs from her face. She was sleeping peacefully as if she was having a sweet dream.

Tommy didn't want to wake her up but he also didn't want her to wake up in the middle of the nightー feeling hungry.

"Tori, wake up." He said, slightly shaking her. "It's time for dinner."

Tori's eyes slowly opened as she groans slightly. She slowly sats up from her sleeping position, rubbing her sleepy eyes away.

"What time is it?" She asked him, letting out a small yawn, which made him yawn as well.

"It's 9, now." He informed her. "Well, come on it's time for dinner." He added, standing up and holding out his hand towards her.

The only response he got was when Tori raises her arms towards his way. "Carry me please." She sleepily said.

Tommy lets out a chuckle, "Alright, you big baby." He gently picks her up from her bed and adjusts his hold onto her. Tori immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head beside his neck.

He then starts to walk out of her room. He glances down at her and groans, "Don't you dare fall asleep again." he playfully threatened him.

"No promises." He heard her quietly replied to him.

As they made their way downstairs, Tommy has decided to pop up the question. "Hey Tori, I was wondering if it would be alright with you if you could be on my stream tomorrow? The chat wanted to meet you, so badly." He chuckled, remembering what happened during the stream a while ago.

In interest, Tori raised her head from his shoulder and looked at him. "Hmm, I don't think that's a bad idea. What are we gonna do in your stream?" she curiously asked him.

"Well, I was planning on doing a sibling tag where we get questions from Twitter for us to answer." He suggested.

But he quickly added, "It's completely fine if you don't want to do it, I totally understan-"

"It's totally fine with me." Tori shrugged before telling him to put her down as they have finally reached the dining area.

"Are you sure?" Tommy asked her with an unsure gaze. She smiled reassuringly at him, "Of course. After learning the concept of what twitch is, I wanted to meet your fans." she excitedly said.

Tommy lets out a loud laugh and ruffled her hair, "Oh Tori, you're going to love them." he said, feeling excited to introduce his sister to his fans. Oh, he couldn't wait to boast her to them.

"There you are you two! Come on now, it's time for dinner." They both snapped their heads towards their mother, who ushered them to come to eat.

Their mother smiled at both of them, "I just cooked both of your favorite food." she said.

The two siblings grin at each other before joining in with the rest of their family at the dining table.

ANGEL SPEAKS !

Wow, that was a long ass chapter. How are you all today? I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter. It took me a while to publish this because I was having a mini debate with myself on what to do with my ideas for the next chapters of this book. And that's all, thank you all once again for all the love and support. See you guys in chapter four! Stay safe <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 559 22
"Techno owes Dream a favor and you're going to help with it." Vienna Soot, Wilbur Soot's younger sister, came to the SMP to greet her brother after h...
22.4K 510 47
Y/N is a loyal L'manberg citizen and Wilbur and Tommy's sister but she has a secret, every night she sneaks out to be with her best friends, Dream, G...
438K 14.7K 37
We all know that Phil has three sons, Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy; but what if he had another child. A daughter. And what if no one had seen her for ye...
872 1 13
When (y/n)'s adoptive brothers Wilbur and Tommy are banished from L'Manburg, what will she and everyone plan to take down Schlatt? How far will she g...