πšƒπ™·π™΄π™°. | AVENGERS FANFIC

By 3nriched

↬' πšƒπ™·π™΄π™°. 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 [𝟷]: c o m p l e t e d ➀Tony didn't only lose his parents that day, he also lost his... More

π™³π™°πšƒπ™° 𝙻𝙾𝙢:
I.
II.
III.
:1
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
:2
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸
XX.
XXI.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸 𝟸
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸 𝟹
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™Όπ™΄π™΄πšƒ LOKI 4
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
:3
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
π™Έπ™Όπ™°π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™΄πš‚~πšƒπ™·π™΄π™° π™°πš‚ 𝙰: Teammate
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.

XXV.

9.2K 246 47
By 3nriched

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

『3』

"...I sent six short-range Heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now you will make it right or the next missile I send you will come very much faster."

"Now minister where we're we..." The rugged black market dealer Ulysses Klaue stood in his office negotiating with his buyers until the lights went off.

His men went into a tense panic flashing flashlights every which way.

Klaue took hold of his gun slowly walked to the entrance, and fires a shot before a blur shows up. Klaue turned around to find his previously loaded bullets lined up neatly in a line on his table.

He turned forward to come face to face with both twins. "Yeah, the enhanced, Strucker's prized pupils."

Klaue casually took a seat grabbing a candy bowl and shaking it towards the two. "Want a candy?"

"Oh sorry to hear about Strucker but then he knew what type of world he was helping," He said placing the tray back down on his desk.

"Create Human life, not a growth market..." The twins looked between each other confused about what he was talking about.

"You didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone?" Klaue questioned and leaned forward.

"I'm afraid I'm not that afraid..." he said leaning back.

"Everybody is afraid of something," Wanda said walking forward.

"Cuttlefish..."

"Deep-sea fish? They make lights...disco lights whomp whomp whomp to hypnotize their prey and they swoop..." Klaue said imitating the fish.

"I saw it in a documentary. Terrifying."

Pietro zoomed past him retrieving a candy from the tray.

"So if you're going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish. Then I know you don't do business and I know you're not in charge and I only deal with the man in charge." He said walking up to the twins unaware of the 8-feet tall robot floating at the window.

It wasn't long before Klaue threw a glass door with Ultron towering over him.

"There is no man in charge."

He leaned down to Klaue's bewildered face. "Let's talk business..."

Klaue led them to his stash compartment of vibranium handing a canister to Ultron.

"On this rock, I will build my church, Vibranium." He tossed it up to Pietro who successfully caught it.

"You know it came with a great personal cost..." Klaue said gesturing to his branded mark on the back of his head.

"It's worth billions." Ultron closed his eyes for a moment.

"Now so are you..." A vibration came from their burner revealing a transaction of one billion dollars.

"It's all under your dummy holding finances, so weird. But I always say keep your friends rich and enemies rich and wait to find out which is which."

Klaue and his henchman looked up at the robot in familiarity. "Stark..."

"What?" Ultron questioned.

"Tony Stark used to say that to me...your one of his," Klaue said not realizing the mistake in why he said.

"What I'm not—" Ultron took ahold of Klaue's arm. His henchman was about to fire but was stopped by Wanda.

"You think I'm one of Starks puppets? His hollow men? I'm—look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is NOTHING!!" Ultron yelled cutting Klaue's arm off clean.

"I'm sorry, I'm so—I'm sure that's gonna be okay, I'm sorry it's just I don't understand... don't compare!! me to Stark!!" Ultron kicks Klaue down a stairwell with his henchman coming down to him.

"It's a thing with me. Stark is—he's a sickness!!"

"Oh junior..." Ultron turned around facing Tony with Steve and Thor behind him as well.

"Your gonna break your old man's heart..." Tony saidas he landed on the walkway alongside Steve and Thor.

Natasha and Clint were positioned elsewhere in the facility meanwhile code green remained on the jet.

"If I have to..." The twins came strolling outstanding beside Ultron.

"Nobody has to break anything..." Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet..." Ultron retorted.

"He beat me by one second..." Tony said.

"Ah, this is funny Mr. Stark..." Pietro said practically glaring at the man.

"It's what? Comfortable? Like old times." Gesturing to the missiles on display around them.

"This was never my life," Tony retorted.

"You two can still walk away from this..." Steve assured.

"Oh we will," Wanda scoffed.

"I know you've suffered—" Steve's words were interrupted by a disgusted Ultron.

"Captain America, God's righteous man pretending you could live without a war...I can't physically throw up in my mouth—" Ultron was then cut off by Thor. "If you believed peace then you'll let us keep it..."

"I think your confusing peace with quiet..."Ultron said as both sides stood against each other waiting for the first punch to be thrown.

"What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain the evil plan..." Ultron immediately pulls Tony forward and sends him flying back initiating the first brawl between the two. Meanwhile, Thor and Steve take on his robots and the twins.

Klaue's men come into the fight shooting at both parties. Thor who was on a walkway throwing his hammer forward. Pietro attempt to grab the hammer as it passed him but was only dragged down with it.

"Does anyone have eyes on Thea?" Steve asked through the comms as he fought off robots and deflected bullets to the best of his ability.

Just as he asked a dark figure appears from around the corner.

"Thea?" Steve questioned as the figure stalked toward him entering the light. He sighed in relief when it turned out to be the said female.

However that all went out the window when he saw her eyes shine a different blue than before.

"Shit..." He mumbled as Thea kicked him back sending him flying into the walls.

"I've got eyes on Thea but I'm sure he's got her under the Loki's scepter." Said Steve who was back on his fight when he was once again met with the blue stare.

"We're gonna have to snap her out of it, hit her in the head as hard as you can..." Natasha said while handling her deal with Klaues gunmen.

"On it..." He says now in a better position than before.

The two super soldiers engage in combat. Anytime Steve would get anywhere close to knocking her out close Thea would nearly burn him with her powers. And of course a lot of kicks. "Sorry for this..."

He swiftly knocked her off her feet before smacking the back of her dome making her drop unconscious.

A/N:
Yeah I had no idea how to type out that fight
I'm not too crazy about this chapter tho 😬 but then again I did this at 1:04 a.m.

7H3A has joined the chat

  SHUT IT!!!! :7H3A

Birdbrain has joined the chat

BirdBrain: RIGHT PEOPLE HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING!!!!

Thundergod9: WHY DO WE SPEAK IN CAPS TO THE PERSON THAT IS ALSO CALLED AUTHOR!!!????

CAPSICLE has joined the chat

CAPSICLE: Guys log off she's trying to end the chapter...

MillionaireGenius has joined the chat

MillionaireGenius: Chapter? What chapter?   I thought we were in our group chat...

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁: Like Steve said I'm trying to—

Nat has joined the chat

Nat: I didn't know we had another Group chat.

Birdbrain: Me neither I just joined for the yelling :)

She was so loud I could hear her ending through the screen... :7H3A

MillionnaireGenius: Quick question 'Author' why does it have Thea's name on it?

CAPSICLE: Stark...

BigPoolChimichangas has joined the chat

BigPoolChimichangas: Well look what I just walked in on...

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁: Oh no, absolutely not...

BigPoolChimichangas: You bet your lucky infinity gauntlet :)

Nat: Who is this?

BigPoolChimichangas: Well I'm glad you asked Scarlett...

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁: Why...

BigPoolChimichangas: Oh right this is the chapter ending because in the next one—

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁: NO SPOILERS!!!

BigPoolChimichangas: Relax don't get your spidy undies in a twist I'll gladly end it off for you...

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁: Oh no no no—

BigPoolChimichangas: Like Cinderella before the heatstroke of midnight I happily end your reading here dearest insomniac and the sun shall shine on us again...

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁: You did not just—

BigPoolChimichangas: Yeah I did and nailed it perfectly. Top that Tom Hiddleston!!

Godofmischief has joined the chat

Godofmischief: What have I missed???

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁: No No No The End!!! Everyone LOG OFF!!!!

Nat is Offline.
Thundergod9 is Offline.
CAPSICLE is Offline.
MillionaireGenius is Offline.
Godofmischief is Offline.
BirdBrain is Offline.
BigPoolChimichangas is Offline.
𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁 is Offline.

Until Next Time... :7H3A

7H3A is Offline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 2.2K 32
Being the only child of Tony Stark, Freya was kept out of the spotlight so that she might live a semi-normal life. Unfortunately, how she became Tony...
2.2K 64 14
You were one of the best detectives until one day you happened to meet a Hydra member. Ever since that day, nothing has been the same. You have been...
4.3K 238 41
Picking up after the fight with Killian aboard the Norco, Izzy has fully retired from SHIELD, now living and working with Tony, at the tower. She was...
18.6K 491 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...