Voldemort's sons and daughter

By asiyakone

This is the sequel to Severus' daughter Voldemort's granddaughter. Harry is adopted by Voldemort and Severus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 15

62 0 0
By asiyakone

selest is in the ER when over the intercom she hears " DR SELEST MALFOY TO ROOM 101 CODE BLUE I REPEAT CODE BLUE" Selest drops everything and runs to room 101 when she gets there she sees her patient has gone into cardiac arrest immediately she jumps into action.

"nurse matthews crash trolley now" she orders while she starts chest compressions  "ok nurse matthews take over chest compressions while i charge the defibrillator ok everyone stand back charging to 200 stand clear shocking still in VF ok charging to 300 stand clear shocking still no pulse nurse matthews how long has the patient been down."

"10 minutes" replies nurse matthews 

"ok we will try one more time charging to 360 stand clear shocking no pulse anyone have any objections to stoping, no ok time of death 2:21pm thank you everyone" selest says as she pulls her gloves off and goes to her office for a minute to calm down as the patient she lost was a child she is thinking of her own child at home 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 8.8K 33
Amelie Leveridge was orphaned at 3 years old. After spending the next 8 years of her life going from orphanage to orphanage, she runs away, spending...
19.4K 579 12
When Severus Snape becomes thrust into the position of Guardian for Harry Potter, he never thinks twice about the boy, or how a five year old needs t...
59.7K 2.3K 39
The second instalment of my Dark Lords Daughter series. When the chamber of Secrets is opened in Hogwarts Anna has to face the realisation that she m...
171K 5.6K 24
Severus Snape is a 5th Year student at Hogwarts. Bullied by James Potter and his gang of Gryffindors, he's unimpressed to learn that James' father Ha...