Tecnoblade N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ Dies

By holzinnit

Somebody close to Tecnoblade has turned against him and wants him dead.Who is it? Why have they gone against... More

The fight
Blood for the blood gods

Weird things are happening

40 1 0
By holzinnit

I put in my airpods and turn the music up I was humming along to washing machine heart while the cold, bitter breeze kissed me. I fixated at the barren wasteland, covered in snow and took in a deep breath.I was drifting off to sleep when my phone pinged I got a message off Tubbo.

Tubbo
Tubbo: Hey!
Hey
Tubbo: I was wondering if
I can bring the family round?

Sure

I fell asleep to be woken up by Michael messing with my crown and people talking. I sat up and smiled at Michael but he just stared at me and pretended to stab me with his little wooden sword. I was a little bit confused but let him carry on.

A few years later
(Michael is 14)

Michael

Michael:Hey I was wondering if
I could come to ur house?

Sure
Michael:Alright thanks I'll
be there in a 5 minutes

When Michael arrived he greeted me with a smile"Hey uncle!"
I nodded and smiled back and open the door for him."I'm gonna make a cup of tea want one?" I wasn't thirsty but I accepted anyways because I didn't wanna seem rude.

A few minutes later Michael came back with a two cups of tea in his hands and he was smirking. He passed me the drink but it looked a bit darker then normal and it had a chemical sort of rotten smell to it. I didn't drink it I just made an excuse that I wanted to get some food from the kitchen and excused myself.

I chucked my cup in the sink and saw a small container with dark green liquid inside that smelled like rotten eggs and the label had looked like it had been the ripped off. I went to go asked Michael what this was but I didn't want to cause any trouble so I shoved it into the bin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...