Azur lane Watch Robbaz From...

By BATABOOP

Only Robbaz creation and this do not belong to me More

Changing The Story
Chapter 1:Arrival

Chapter 2: Return of the Pilkington

3.3K 19 32
By BATABOOP

"Robbaz here, playing From The Depths." Said Robbaz as the screen shows a low budget headquarters that is made from wood.

"Wait, he's playing a game?" Said Wales who was confused about why they're watching this.

"This is wasting our time!" Shouted Admiral Hipper who was next to her younger sister.

"Now, now sister, if we watch this 'Robbaz' maybe there is some useful information." Said Prinz Eugen.

"I wanted to play this game for a long time. It's ah- war? Sandbox you very much build your crafts and make them into fleets and then you go to battle." 

"This may be useful information to have another ship girl." Though Enterprise was the same as  Bismarck.

The screen then shows a boat made of wood that has an unprotected engine and a steering wheel.

Nearly everyone fell into laughter or giggles and some were 'really?'. 

"Th-that is his ship?" Said Deutschland who was laughing on the floor.

"See I told you it's a waste of time!" Said Hipper to Prinz Eugen who is staring at the screen while giggling.

"This is my first little boat. We're gonna change it of course." Said Robbaz as the screen zooms out to show the building. 

"You also build bases to get a resource a little bit like Warband, to be honest." Said Robbaz as the screen changed to what to be a map.

"Warband?" Said Tirpitz as she looks at others thinking that they have an answer on what that is but they also didn't know. 

"Love that shit. I would be...the most blood-hungry pirate of these seas."

"So he is an evil person, then?" Said Unicorn as she held her unicorn plushie.

as everybody thought the same. Some even think he must be killed if he started a war or capture him to make this weapon to help them win the war. Some even think he is an idiot to start a war with a small boat that is made from wood.

The screen then changes into behind the boat and a person standing in front of it.

Everyone sees the person and thinks who that is but they ignore it and continue to watch the video.

"The first thing that came to my mind was building a torpedo firing penis but Jesus Robert what with that."

All of the girls were disgusted by the idea of building a penis boat. The ones who didn't know quickly covered their ears and to keep them pure.

Except for some of them. (You know who they are)

"I don't want to build a dick this time, I want to build something else..."

Some were relieved that he didn't build a dick.

The screen then changes to Robbaz building a ship that has red colours and is bigger than the last one.

"Looks like he's building a new ship." Said Deutschland but giggles that he is still using wood.

"So this is where he starts building." Said Enterprise as she was ready to remember the information.

But what caught everyone's attention is the screen show icons. On the left is full of question marks and some words. On the bottom is INFO wood, metal, oil, scraps, crystals and medical equipment? On the right are more question marks and some words and a bullet icon, gasoline, electricity and EXP. (Okay some of this I don't know to correct me if I'm wrong on the icons.)

"A battleship. A big bloody-Destroyer perhaps I think we don't have enough resources for a battleship." Said Robbaz as he continues to build his ship.

"Bloody? Is he a Royal Navy perhaps?" Said Wales who asked her nearby allies.

"Maybe..." Said Illustrious, who was thinking about him being in the Royal Navy.

"We're gonna- I think it looks nice seeing it...Swaging in the water." Said Robbaz as the ship randomly filled.

"It's a nice ocean atmosphere." Said Robbaz.

"Wow, how did he do that?" Said Cleveland as she was amazed at what Robbaz did on screen.

"Well, this is a game after all." Said Long island. Everyone seems to forget that what they're watching is only a game.

"*Chuckle* That's good. That's a good job you've done there Robert. Well, thank you, Robert." Said Robbaz as he talks to himself.

"Robert?" Said Hipper as she wonders if that is Robbaz's real name. 

"That must be his real name." Said Javelin who was next to Laffey and Ayanami.

"See. I don't know where to put everything thought...huh." Said Robbaz as he didn't plan everything.

"Typical." Said Admiral Hipper. As everyone either facepalms or laugh on the floor at how stupid he is.

The screen changes to seem to be a blue thing blocking the screen as it has some words in it. 

"I want more. I hunger for resources*Explosion*-oh whoa holy molly. Nukes the waves. Huh, thank you." Said Robbaz as there was debris that either sink or jump on the water.

"*gibberish* What? Oh yeah! Look at that, now we got way more resources to build with. We don't need a base." Said Robbaz.

"Why can't he speak normally?" Said Illustrious.

"Maybe he's like us. He can't English because it isn't his native language." Said Bismarck.

"We just have to watch." Said Enterprise.

"We gonna build an Indian room. We need to burn more fossil fuels anyway. You know fuck the hippies." Said Robbaz as he building the engine room. (I don't what he said here, so I follow the captions.) "I want warmer summers, this summer's been so goddamn cold and rainy."

"Burn more 'fossil- fossil fuel people." Said Robbaz as he continues to build the engine room. "I don't know how to pronounce engine actually, it's sound like I said Indian as you know the Indians. Oh, wait did I said engine, inI doesn't know what I'm saying." Said Robbaz as he continues to build the engine of the ship.

"Indians?" Said Graf Spee as she was confused as to what Indian means.

"Maybe a place?" Said Tirpitz as she too was confused.

"Maybe it's people." Said Cleveland

"whoa, we're Rockin. Yes, it's working, look at that." Said Robbaz as he was testing the ship and started to move forward. the camera then zooms out and went under the ocean and go to the propeller. "The propeller- yes! LOOK AT THAT! CONQUERING THE SUING UPON US."

Everyone felt disturbed when he said that except Roon.

"He's scary..." Said Unicorn as she hugs tighter to her doll.No one disagrees with her.

"We just need a weapon though. That looks good I think It's okay." Said Robbaz as he comments on his engine.

The screen changes to Robbaz's ship almost done. "The bridge is ready and this would be the missile room. Have both missiles and cannon. We put the AI here and the cannons up front." Said Robbaz as he shares his plan on the ship.

This caught the attention of Ironblood's ship girl. "Missile room". 

'Why does he have a missile?' and how did he make it?

"I tried making missiles in my first playtesting of this." Said Robbaz as he built the missile launchers.

"Wait, isn't that Ironblood's technology?" Said Enterprise out loud enough for every ship girl to hear.

The ironblood was sweating furiously as the screen was going to show their weapon.

While all ship girls except ironblood that heard Enterprise said they were interested in the idea of having missiles.

 "*chuckle* Absolutely, ridiculous- this game is so much more complex than what it looks." Said Robbaz as he continues to build the missile

"Huh? I thought games were fun and not complex." Said Wales.

"Well, maybe they know what type of game he's playing." Said Illustrious as she pointed at the eagle union.

"He-hey don't point at us, we don't know anything about games." Said Cleveland

"Yeah, and why did you point at us first?" Said Hornet

"Well… you're the type of faction that would play it." Said Belfast.

"We're not humans. We're machines that are meant to kill each other. Why would we waste our time?" Said Enterprise as she didn't move her to look at others expressions.

"Come on, Enterprise, don't be like that." Said, Vestal.

"We're connecting all of the these-these things to a-a wireless receiver." Said Robbaz

"Wireless receiver?" Said Yorktown as every ship girl turned their heads to the Ironblood faction.

Much to their surprise, the ironblood ship girl was also confused as to how he made the missile and what is a 'wireless receiver'.

 "Aha, it works! Look at this, oh my God. YES! THE POWER IS IN MY GRASP." Said Robbaz as he tested the main battery of the boat. 

"Impressive, he made the main battery shoot faster than our destroyer. But the accuracy must be really bad if it is that short." Said Kaga as she observed the ship's main battery.

"Nice work, sister." Said Akagi as she patted her sister's head.

"Thank you, sister." Said Kaga

"What will he do with that pathetic cannon? Kill fish? *laugh*. Said Deutschland as she mocks Robbaz's ship.

"She has a point. What can he do with those cannons? The only thing he can damage is wood while we are fully metal." Said Bismarck.

Now that they think about it the main battery is impressive but what can it damage? And to put it a lot worse is the accuracy.

"What do you think of this, Robert? To be using add to add a little more barrel length to increase acc-accuracy. Oho, what." Ask Robbaz to himself.

"Well, the whole bad accuracy thing is fixed." Said Yorktown.

"Well, he at least isn't careless." Said Cleveland.

"Huh, whoa whoa, no no no no-no-no. *gasp* Oh shit. I think I made it too big. it can't be too big." Said Robbaz as he began to panic as his boat began to lean into the sea.

"Did he just flip his ship? *sigh* what an idiot." Said Hipper.

"Don't be Hipper that she has an actual breast." Tease Eugen who angered Hipper.

"*Tch* noo, shit we haven't even met anyone yet." Said Robbaz pissed. 

"Up oh oh never mind. Fuck me upside down oh no." Said Robbaz as his ship began to turn upside down.

All of the girls' faces palmed on how he even did this while some just laughed.

"I don't think this is not an issue, this...this is how they Australians...do shipping by the way." Said Robbaz as he looks around the condition of the ship.

"Australian?" Said Unicorn as she was confused about what that meant.

"Maybe an unknown language or a place. If only the sirens didn't destroy humanity." Said Belfast.

"Upside down with the fucking kangaroos in the cargo." Joked Robbaz as he puts propellers to the side of the ship.

"Come on you can do it, do it, just do it. Don't let dreams be dreams, boat. You're a boat, after all, be a- be a boat."Said Robbaz as he tried to encourage the boat. 

"Why is he treating it like a person?" Said Enterprise as she was confused as to why he was encouraging an object.

Nobody answers as they just continue watching.

"Actually, I think I decided a name. This is the reincarnation… of the Pilkington." And there will be the name of the unstoppable Fleet.

"'Reincarnation?' Does that mean the ship dies?''said Hornet.

"What did this man do to his ship?" Said Belfast.

"We're not going to space with it, even though you can go to space in this game so we might go to space... sometimes." Said Robbaz as he thought about the last Pilkington and the possibility of going to space.

"Why...what?" Said Cleveland.

"Does that mean he's a siren?"  Said Unicorn scared.

"Then you have no chance, Azur Lane when we have a genius on our side." Said Akagi.

"But isn't he a human? He would very likely be angry that humanity has been wiped out by sirens." Said Wales. 

"Holy shit we're getting attacked really that's. Oh, already?" Said Robbaz as he was genuinely surprised that he has fought this early. 

"Ahhh finally a battle." Said Roon who stayed silent for almost the entire video.

Everyone shivered at the tone she used and some near changed seats.

"This is like shitting on my lawn. I'm going to go back to get that plastic bag, I'm gonna toss it on their poop deck." Said Robbaz as he readies the Pilkington for battle.

"Really? Poopdeck." Said Kaga

"I have confidence, we can do this. The Pilkington can do this!" Said Robbaz in a confident tone. "Fire the missiles! Oh! They were closer than I thought to be." Said Robbaz as he was surprised that they were closer than he thought.

"What is that?" Said Cleveland as she leaned forward from her seat to see what Pilkington was fighting.

"Is that a balloon that is attached to a boat?" Said, Tirpitz

"It looks like a flying cock and balls." Said Robbaz as he joked at the looks of the ship. 

"Of course he would call it that." Said Hipper as she places her hand on her face

"What are cocks and balls?" Asked Unicorn to Illustrious

"When you grow up you will know." Said Illustrious in a calm tone.

"Oh. Never mind, it lost its balls *laughs*. Wow, holy shit, oh there's another one here. Look at them missiles. They are powerful." Commented Robbaz about the missile as they easily destroy the flying cocks and balls.

"The missiles are indeed powerful armaments in his ship." Said Roon.

"Maybe in the future, he will start building powerful or upgrade his cannons and missiles." Said Kaga.

"Oh no wait, they're shooting missiles at me as well?" Said Robbaz as he began to follow the trail where the unknown missiles were coming from. 

"That's some tough wood." Said Cleveland in a surprised tone.

"What kind of wood even is that?" Said Wales.

"Oh, it was you- what the fuck are you doing dude? Just give up. You're puny and I'm the giant of these seas. Said Robbaz to the boat slowly getting destroyed by the incoming shell.

"If we are on those seas would they call us giant? And also why his pronunciation is weird." Said Bismarck.

The other girls thought a bit and continued their fantasies.

"Oh my God, look at that (a text appears on the screen and writes " battle's over '').

"We're almost capsizing again. Wow wow, take it easy now a good thing there's no big wave this time." Said Robbaz as a red laser was coming from the boat began repairing it.

"He must be a really bad Commander." Said Hornet

"stupid is the correct term." Said Hipper.

"Alright, let's get a better look. This is clearly a weakness of my design, the hull is too weak, it's just made of wood. Had to reinforce with some- some metal around the rim sides I guess…" Said Robbaz as he began to explain what is the biggest problem with his ship.

"Finally he put on some armour." Said Wales.

"It still won't stop me from killing it." Said Deutschland in a prideful tone.

"We have been victorious in the first decisive battle of this war. With the Pilkington continue its ruthless rampage of these seas. Of course, it will." Said Robbaz as he began to question himself.

"Bravo, mister Robbaz." Said Unicorn as she claps her hands together for Robbaz's first fight.

"Okay, we will reinforce the front, we're not going to be like a broadsiding battleship. We're gonna be more like a destroyer. We gather all the armour in the Tiklis stone." Said Robbaz as he began putting metal on the front and the side of the ship or a destroyer.

"What is this man saying?" Said Wales.

"Maybe it's in the game?" Said Yorktown.

"What is people actually? The deepwater guards? I want to destroy them. I should expand to the east and find where they're coming from." Said Robbaz as he began his planning on where they're coming from.

"He really can't speak normally, can he?" Said Enterprise as she shakes her head.

"Maybe he's like us. We can speak English but that's not our language." Said Tirpitz.

"This is my new canons, I increase the gauge or I think it's called decrease the gauge. I made the barrels a little bit bigger." Said Robbaz as the screen shows the new barrels for the destroyer.

"Nice improvement of the cannon." Said Cleveland.

"This will increase his chance of victory." Said Illustrious.

"Reinforced stern(?) Put the metal plate back here." Said Robbaz as he goes to the farthest turret and shows a metal plating. 

"Used to protect the inside of the ship. I don't want a round to penetrate my insides it's like a resource gathering, I will make it a little bit bigger in the future. But we don't need it bigger right now." Said Robbaz as he goes to the bridge of the ship and the screen shows an empty room except for the two unknown pieces of equipment.

"Wow, that's a big space for a small room." Said Hornet.

"What are those two objects in the corner of the room?" Asked Hipper to no one particularly.

All of the girls shrug as they don't know the answer and Hipper didn't take it too kindly.

"The same goes with the AI we only got the one, gonna put three in here." Said Robbaz as he goes to the door and sees what looks to be an 'AI' in the corner.

"Here is where all the ladies will be all around me grabbing my wheel of fortune." Said Robbaz as he shows the room what seems to be the cockpit. 

"Ugh what a pervert." Said Hipper.

"Mm, I will take him to bed~." Said Akagi.

"No, you mustn't, sister, he isn't your type." Said Kaga as she tried to convince her sister but failed miserably.

"Here's the... ammo production so we can have small sub stains not sustained *untellable* and the engine room, not the Indian the- I think there's Indian hiding in here somewhere. I haven't found him yet. It's a freeloader. I will find him one day and bring him to justice as well." Said Robbaz as he showed the ammo production room and the engine room and joked about the word 'engine' because he said 1Indian and not the engine.

"He seems to have fun when he misspelt his own words." Said Belfast.

Enterprise only stares at the screen with anger and confusion.' Why was the only Enterprise in her head? She grips the chair handle.

"This is the missile oh haha. They are wireless connected to the AI in the other room. So there are no cables anything going, pretty clever." Said Robbaz as he explains the missile was connected to a wireless AI.

"Wireless connected? It seems he also has far more advanced technology than us." Said Bismarck as she hears every word he says while her eye is like a hawk as she scans every object that shows on the screen. 

"Everything is like 3g and Bluetooth, so and here's my ammo stored behind metal, so it won't get damaged in battle because everything will go to shit." Explain Robbaz as to why he covers the ammo in metal plating.

"If my ammo explodes, so… that's my- that's my Pilkington, it's beautiful." Said Robbaz as the screen shows the Pilkington to the side riding the seas.

"It's very impressive for the ship to take a hit from the enemy and didn't sink. If we ignore the one where it flips itself." Said Wales. Almost all girls agreed except Deutschland and hipper.

The screen changes to the map and shows what looks to be enemy aircraft heading towards the Pilkington.

"What's aircraft? Holy- look how quick they're moving. They're sending the Air Force to take out me, what a silly thing to do. Because I, I will take out you with the missiles *laughs mischievously*" Said Robbaz as the Pilkinton entered the battle against the enemy aircraft.

"Hmm? Aircraft? Does he mean the Deepwater guards have air support?" Said Unicorn.

"From the looks of it. Yes." Said Enterprise.

"We begin once again firing the missiles at our enemy, the air force of the deepwater guard." Said Robbaz in an ominous tone.

"Look at them, the pretty cool ship actually. No, plane I mean, come on." Said Robbaz as he misidentified the plane for a ship.

"That is a pretty cool plane, to be honest." Said Cleveland as she goes with Robbaz's side about the plane.

"They're almost identical to the siren's plane." Said Wales.

"Uhh… not cool?" Said Cleveland as she begins to sweat.

"Whoa! Stop dodging, get hit." Said Robbaz as the plane began going up and down to dodge the incoming shells.

"Oh-oh, we- wow. Beautiful fireworks. They're a bit stronger- oh. Never mind I thought they were- I thought they were stronger than I expected, but it seems I'm wrecking them. Ohh. Oh ho. Yeah." Said Robbaz as he was amazed by the exploding planes.

"Yes~ they really~ beautiful fireworks~." Said Roon as she shakes her hip left and right on her seat.

"They don't even close to my ship yet. *laughs* Yeah! Holy moly, good job Pilkington." Said Robbaz as he praises Pilkington. 

"Why is he praising his ship? They aren't living beings yet he treats them like humans." Whisper Enterprise so no one can hear her.

"Turn off, turn off the missiles. We don't want to waste the missiles, they cause a lot of metal to fire, there we go. Oh wow." Said Robbaz as he was surprised that it was an easy battle.

The screen changes to Pilkington sailing to its next destinations.

"On the sea of blood, there can only be one victor and that victor. Victor is that a name actually, please say victor. That victor is the Pilkington. Said Robbaz as he tried to make a poem about Pilkington's last battle but got caught up with the Victor to be a person's name.

Roon blush at the mention of 'sea of blood. Unicorn was scared of Robbaz's comments. All of the Azur lane girls felt angry at him while the red axis is just meh.

"We got some more crystals now so it could make our second AI." Said Robbaz.

The screen changes to the map and shows that Robbaz is nearing his destination.

"Your base belongs to me. Nessie is here as well what the fuck is that. The Loch Ness monster is here? To meet me? I am honoured, I'm very honoured." Said Robbaz as he felt honoured to fight a legendary monster.

"Does Loch Ness exist?" Asked Unicorn to her sister.

"No, they don't exist. It's just a myth." Said Illustrious.

"*untellable* oh. Oh, it might be. No. What is that? Oh, it's a balloon ship again." Said Robbaz as he was surprised to see one of the balloon ships.

"Oh ho, whoa! That's pretty big. Look at that." Said Robbaz as he comments on the size of the ship.

"Oh come on, that's isn't the same size as Pilkington." Said Hipper.

"Oh~ you're praising his accomplishment?" Said Prinz as she teases her sister who blushes and gives her an angry look.

"It's way too slow he can't do shoot against me. Look it look it! I'm popping his balloons. Like a… like a… like my evil clone at our fucking children birthday party." Said Robbaz as he explains the weirdest explanation in history.

All the girls raised their eyebrows and have the expression 'really' except Unicorn who is confused.

"I might capture this one. It looks gorgeous, so why not." Said Robbaz as he changes his mind to destroy it.

"Keep it pin. Pin, pin him down, pin him down. Shoot the balloons. I get over to it." Said Robbaz has ordered the Pilkington to pin the ship down.

"!!!" All the girls were shocked when they saw Robbaz jump from his ship to the enemy ship by swimming.

"It's- it's coming down for me, oh there we go I'm on top of it. I'm gonna pop your balloons, I got a very special balloon for you." Said Robbaz as he shoots the balloon as they flew to the sky.

"Oh, there it is. I'm taking out the mainframe this is pretty much the brain of Nessie. I'm gonna turn her to mine, to mine fleet. I will brainwash her with bullets! There we go." Said Robbaz as he destroys Nessie's AI with bullets.

"He knows what to shoot to kill it." Said Wales as she was the first to recover from the shock.

*Laugh* can we drop our own mainframe over here? That way I can control it if I want to." Said Robbaz as he opens the menu to search the mainframe.

"There we go. Perfect! It owns-" Robbaz got cut by the incoming shells."oh, oh! Dude, *gibberish* shit! Fuck this up, fuck this up, fuck this up. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my god. Don't break it, don't break it."

"Is that a base that has a defence system? Why don't we have it?" Said Cleveland

"From this perspective, the gun looks to be harder to build despite its small size." Said Wales.

"Wow. Oh, by the way, nice analysis of Wales." Said Cleveland as she praises Wales. Wales nodded at her.

Oh, shit hurry hurry hurry. Eat my rice and curry, bye-bye foot dude special price for you. Sang Robbaz about a curry Come on."Yahoo! Fuck yes, turn everything off. Where the fuck are we oh shit. It seems our little Nessie is okay." Said Robbaz.

"Why does he care about the enemy ship's condition?" Said Enterprise.

"And why do you think we don't deserve pity?" Said Vestal.

"Why should they? We're machines that are meant to kill each other." Said Enterprise.

"Enterprise, we are machines that we're meant to kill, yes. But that doesn't mean we can't live like them. Or for them to care for us." Said Yorktown. This causes Enterprise to look down.

"Oh no. We don't have enough metal. I think I need to decommission it we can scrap- we can take the scrap actually and make the Pilkington stronger instead." Said Robbaz as he was saddened by the fact that he doesn't have enough metal. But that will mean he will have more scrap if he decommissions it.

"What! He's already going to destroy it so he can make Pilkington stronger!?" Said Vestal, angry that the reason he wanted to destroy it was because he doesn't have enough metal.

"No, we can actually tear this apart. Yeah, look at that *pop*." Said Robbaz as he tears in front of Nessie.

"*laugh*. It's all good its- *untellable* wait there we go. Yeah! Get. Fuck. The HMS Pilkington fleet. Our victories once again. Look at this- this is a dude I actually did… break my ship even. Look at that. It's completely fine." Said Robbaz as Nessie exploded and fell into the depths of the sea. He also inspected his ship for any damage.

"Well of course Pilkington didn't get hit because they were shooting at Nessie." Said Hipper.

"Very well-liked and favourite this shit and list to the Pilkington navy today. Will you tell me you liked this video? I can probably build a fort and more boats for my fleet l can be pretty cool."

The screen then turns black as the room light begins to turn on. The girls look around the room and find it's just a normal theatre room.

*click*

All of the girls turned their heads to the click sound and found a door underneath the screen. Eventually, Akagi followed by Kaga get up and walk towards the door.

One by one they all walk to the door without speaking to each other.

To be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
911K 41.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
342K 20K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...