˒ʷᡉᡉᡗ α΅‡α΅˜α΅— α΅–Λ’ΚΈαΆœΚ°α΅’ ΰΌ„ ᡍⁱʳˑ ᢠʳᡒᡐ...

By -oonyourm_ark

βΈ»π—žπ—”π— π—Ÿπ—”π—œ. βžͺ 𝒐𝒉, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 π’”π’˜π’†π’†π’• 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂 π’‘π’”π’šπ’„π’‰π’. start: 05/10-11/21. ended: 08/13/21. stat... More

000 | INTRO.
achievements.
━ note.
━ kiss and tell.
━ her.
001 | the ugly truth.
003 | trophy.
004 | hi-so.
005 | social love.
006 | wonderwall part one.
007 | wonderwall part two.
009 | trap.
━ noteΒ²
010 | thank you teacher.
011 | the rank.
012 | bff part 1.
013 | bff part two.
━ noteΒ³

002 | apologies.

3.8K 107 38
By -oonyourm_ark

━ 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

❝kamlai,
they say she collects strange stories.
and if you ever hear her whistle, you know something dark is about to unfold.❞

"all of us have heard countless apologies in this beautiful world."

"if we make a mistake, we apologize."

"and yet, we still make more mistakes."

"how sad, is that?"

"but perhaps our apology is actually meant for our next mistake."

as the school bell rings, two girls walk together side-by-side. they look like sister but the difference is, the other one has blonde hair and softer features.

a lot of people have mistaken them as siblings, cousins, sometimes twins. but let me assure you that they are not related in any way, well in blood way.

both have specific roles in business. the other hides, while the other one is in the spotlight.

"hey, guys." a guy, hok, ran towards his friends, panting quite heavily. "where were you? you skipped practice." the other one, neung, frowned at him.

"there's a new girls... in room b." he informed them, smirking.

"room b?"

"are they hot?"

"would i be telling you if they weren't hot?" he sarcastically replied. his friends excitedly smiled, following him excitedly.

they ran up to the classroom where the new girls were, room b. "wow." neung said. "the black girl's my type, exactly my type." chit said.

"yeah? what about nan?" neung asked. "no one else matters anymore." he said to them.

"i saw her first, bro." hok said, still trying to see the new girls clearly. "huh, you can have the blonde girl, she's hot too." chit replied.

"but i called dibs. i saw her first. that's how it works." hok argued.

the black haired new girl, nanno, slowly turned her head at them. "come on, come on, come on, come on. yes, she's looking at me."

"oh, my God. she's so cute."

"what are you talking about, man?" hok shook his head, "no, you guys are wrong. i see her smiling at me."

kamlai turned her head to them, smiling brightly, waving her hand at them.

"oh, my God. the blonde one waved at me!" hok exclaimed. "no way, bro. she waved at me." neung argued. chit scoffed, "it was me, you dumbos."

while they were bickering, they didn't notice their coach behind them, waiting for to realize he was their so he can smack them.

"are you guys sure of that?" the coach said to them, who slowly turned their heads. "didn't i tell you to practice free throws, huh?" he scolded, smacking them in the head.

"what are you doing here? already good enough?" the class looked at the commotion going on outside.

"what's going on out here?" the teacher came out of their classroom. "they... they skipped their basketball practice." the coach stuttered.

nanno turned to the chubby girl, "i-tim, what was that about?" she asked. "oh, you mean those guys?" she answered. "they're on the basketball team. they're really funny."

"they aren't worth it." taew butted in. the blonde girl smirked, teasing her, "ooh, does someone have a crush?"

taew rolled her eyes, "just don't talk to them." kamlai smirked, muttering under her breath, "looks like someone's bitter."

"do you like them?" nanno turned her attention back to the cubby girl.

"they're nice to look at, but they have too many fans. i can't compete with them, you know what i mean?" i-tim explained.

"i think everyone knows what you mean." kamlai muttered again, clicking her tongue.

"oh, my God. that fried rice was so good." i-tim said while the four of them walked.

they walked passed the three basketball players, who getting their punishment. "do you even know their name yet?"

nanno and kamlai smirked and turned their heads in unison, "it's nanno... and kamlai." they both said their names each.

as they both finished dancing, the blonde girl blew a kiss towards the camera. "mwah!"

i-tim placed both boxes of snacks on each other their tables. "hok asked me to give this to you guys." she sat on her sit, gloomy.

"you can eat it. i don't really like it." nanno said, looking at the snacks funny. "me too." kamlai added, folding her arms.

"stop arguing already. just share it, all right?" taew said. "no way. i'm not interested in their leftovers." taew grabbed the snacks, "well... i'll eat it then."

"it's good you're not eating them." the dark haired girl remarked. "why not? they're good." taew said, confused.

the blonde girl nodded, "she is a little chubby. you should lose some weight." nanno nodded, agreeing. i-tim sighed, looking down, starting to feel self-conscious.

kamlai looked at her in amusement as she stood up and walk away. "i think she's cute just they way she is." taew said.

"yeah, well, keep thinking that."

"good morning, taew and i-tim." nanno greeted. the two girls noticed kamlai wasn't there with her. "where's kamlai?" taew asked. "oh, she got sick last night."

a white rose was on her desk, a giddy hok waiting out their classroom. the black haired girl squished the flower with her bag.

"nanno, do you like him at all?" the girl in a ponytail asked. she smiled, retracting the question, "how about you? do you like someone?"

"i used to. no, not anymore. guys will always let you down." the new girl nodded, "yeah, i agree." to which i-tim slightly, subtly scoffed at.

"it is a nice flower, though. you were not nice to him at all." nanno shrugged, "if you like it so much you can have it. if not, i can give them to kamlai, she likes flowers especially white ones."

"i don't know, i just do." nanno answered after taew asked her why she didn't like flowers. i-tim rolled her eyes at her, opening a chat room.

i-tim smiled in satisfaction as she looked at nanno, who seemed oblivious to the gossips around the school.

the chubby girl looked away now pondering and thinking about kamlai's whereabouts. was she really sick or did she just wanna skip school?

"how can you drink so much?" nueng asked, face already red, everyone's face was. well, everyone except the dark haired girl's.

she explained to them that kamlai had to go to a family thing, her grandpa died, so she can't come sadly.

taew and i-tim stood up, going to the bar at the kitchen, mixing a drink. beer, punch, and some vodka.

oh, some special pills that make you sleep too.

they went back to where the others were, handing her the special drink. as the she drank it, she almost instantly pass out.

hok carried her to his room, excited. he placed her on his bed, hands shaky as he unbuttoned her shirt blouse.

she tilted her head, "you aren't you gonna ask me for consent?" she faked a pout. hok backed away, surprised she woke up. "i- i'm sorry. i should've asked."

nanno stood up, walking towards the door. she suddenly opened the door. "i know you're outside." she said as they close the door quickly.

"hmph. taew, taew, taew!, taew!, taew!" she kept calling until the said name answered. "what?!"

"you know this is wrong  right??" she asked, tilting her head. "you know that, right? i thought you were nicer than this."

"hok, just do it already!" taew ignored the girl.

"yah! hok! if you're not hard yet, let me go first!" neung called out. "shut up, neung. you're like softer than tofu."

"i-tim, i-tim, i-tim." she repeated for like 15 times before angrily yelling, "listen to me, you fat bitch!" she felt i-tim glaring at her through the walls, which made her laugh loudly. really loud.

"shut up, you whore! hok, just fuck her already." the angry chubby girl cursed after a couple seconds of composing herself.

••• warning! slight smut.

she giggled as hok pulled her back to his bed, hovering on top of her. "mhm, i guess you're not gonna ask." she smiled as he inserted himself to her womanhood.

"does it feel good, hok?" she smiled softly, the said name started thrusting into her harder.

after a couple more moments of doing so, nanno started laughing again. "shut up, shut up." he hovered a hand over her mouth to shut her up.

the girl wouldn't stop laughing so he hit started pressing his hand harder, cutting her airsupply. he stopped moving his hips when he realized she wasn't breathing.

the others went in room when they heard the noises stopping. "hok, what did you do?!" taew said in disbelief, starting to panic.

"i– it was an– accident." his body was shaking, moving away from the nanno's body. "w– what should we do?" chit stuttered.

kamlai can be heard fake sobbing, gaining the attention of the group. "you– you killed her!" she cried out. the group started fidgeting, "it– it was an accident." taew explained, tears about to drop.

she stopped fake crying and started clapping, which echoed through out the room. claps echoed around the room, alarming the group of teens. she giggled, clicking her tongue.

"good job on killing her, hok. i didn't take you for a choker. kinky, i like it." she playfully licked her lips, biting it seductively.

she took out a phone and started playing a video. the voice of hok, nanno, neung, taew, chit, and i-tim can be heard.

she sighed, "whatever you will do when this gets accidently get leaked. one small tap of a button and it's endgame for all of you. i love it."

she sat on the bad, caressing nanno's head, "you choices are. you could either threaten me, delete the footage, or kill me. personally, i'd choose the  last one. but where's the fun in that?"

she took out the phone one last time, smirking as she slowly moved her thumb towards the send button, which will send it to everyone in their class.

the group of teens looked at each other, knowing what to do. they ran towards her and started beating her up, covering her face with a pillow. "i guess you choose the last one. boring."

"we have to get rid of them." i-tim deadpanned, starring at their dead bodies intensely.

"let's hurry up." taew said, very anxious, as they started burying them. hok started covering their faces with dirt but they both suddenly woke up.

they all started covering their bodies with dirt  petrified of what we'll happen if they don't do it fast enough. "sorry."

taew and i-tim kept on fidgeting on their seats, trying to ignore the guilt and nightmares from last night.

they heard heavy but grateful footsteps. looking up, they were immensely shocked by what they saw. it was nanno and kamlai. they looked so happy and fresh like nothing happened last night.

"morning, taew and i-tim." the blonde greeted, smiling. she was, surprisingly, sounded kinder.

the group drove back to here they buried nanno and kamlai last night. getting their shovels and placing both bodies in the ground they started covering it, saying their apologies.

"i'm sorry, nanno."

"so sorry, kamlai."

"sorry."

hok got close to nanno's face, which started laughing. he, immensely shocked, started panicking and bashing her face with his shovel.

as they killed more nanno's more turned up, smiling and greeting them. as they realize there was no end, they ran to their car.

hok started shuffling for the keys from his pockets then realized they weren't there. "it's locked, i don't know where the keys are."

they heard keys jingling from the inside of their car, screaming as they saw kamlai. "looking for these?" she swayed the keys around.

hok opened the car door, frantic as a giddy nanno kept talking to him. taew opened the door, pushing the blonde girl out with all her strength and guts.

"ugh, how rude." kamlai dusted off the dirt from her uniform. she and nanno walked to each other ad the others drove away.

"today was fun guys! see you tomorrow!" they both enthusiastically called out. "get home safe and sound!" the blonde added.

taew and i-tim sat in class, their face and hair all messy. it was clear that they didn't get any sleep at all. their breathing heavy and eyes showing stress and fear.

they stared at the two students infront of the class, screaming as they finished. "good morning, everyone. sorry we're late."

✞︎ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ━ i know this chapter's pretty disappointing, it has a lot of time skips. i didn't really like this episode and i was too lazy.

since nanno's thing is smirking, hair twirling, and laughing. i thought kamlai's should be tongue clicking, whistling, and giggling. what do you think? suggestion/s?

༆ » 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂: 2135.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.3K 28
❝ᴀʀᴇɴ'α΄› ʏᴏᴜ α΄€ Κ™Ιͺα΄› ᴛᴏᴏ α΄…α΄œα΄Κ™ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄€ α΄ α΄€α΄α΄˜Ιͺʀᴇ?❞ ⇴in which a nosy rival won't leave the girl alone ending up finding her precious secret. . ʀᴇᴑʀΙͺᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴠᴇʀ...
47.2K 1.9K 10
Just Jennie, Lisa and some drama because of Lisa's stupid idea. #43/ 1.2k rosie #72/ 4.3k jenlisa started: 16 dec 2019 published: 7 jan 2020 complete...
28.4K 1K 26
Because love can either damn you or dumb you. A/N: 2nd book Story and plot from yours truly. Started: Jan. 10, 2022 Ended: Jan. 29, 2022 Edited: J...
246K 10.8K 50
γ€ŽLISKOOK TEXT AU』 ❝@jaykay has sent you a video.❞ It all started when he sent her a video, of himself. Lisa wasn't really the type to text strangers...