*Drawn to You*

By LoyalylovingAri

I don't know you but I am drawn to you in every way Sequel is out -FAR AWAY FROM YOU- More

Two worlds
Your kidding me right
21 Questions
Late Night Movies and Almost Cuddle Session
Slightly jealous ... But i am the slowest
Lunch dates and awkward exchanges
You matter to me
Just like that
Closer and closer
Way to close
Do me like that
waiting for ya
It's You and I
You got me screaming my my my
Cause your what i adore
You dont owe me anything
Heartbreak hotel
You da One
Can i lay by your side?
Keep ya hands on me dont take em off..
Last Day in Boca?!
California love..?!?
Only in the D....
Cry me a river..

I know you been going though things

2.4K 57 11
By LoyalylovingAri

Hi bbs 💞☁️ yesterday was our bbs first show she was amazing 💞 I see her in 42 days I can't wait ☁️💕🙈

But here is the chapter how're you enjoy it ..💋💞☁️

(Ariana's Point Of View)

It's been weirdly late at the record company since I started to wear my engagement ring to the record company with Nick was still being his asshole self. He was there when Sean dropped me off this morning and saw me and kiss before i got out off the car. It sucks that he couldn't be cordial with me. I mean even thought I am engaged to Sean it doesn't mean we can't be friends.

During the morning me and liz got to talking about the club and where me and sean disappeared to. I just laughed and said we went home. I told that I would tell you everything late just come to my house after work. That when she saw my ring and screamed thank goodness she has her own office. She knows a little bit about our arranged marriage. But she thinks that's Sean and I are meant for each other. I just smiled at the thought.

Through out the day I was getting all these looks and whispers not sure what they were about so I ignored then I went to go make copies when I heard Nick telling Matt and Leon how I led him on and now I am with this other to make him jealous etc.. This not only pissed me off but it hurt my feelings that he would spread that around about me. I wasn't using him at all I thought he was my friend. I was to hurt by this I finished my copies and went back to my desk looking at my phone seeing the time.

Trying to avoid all the stares and whispers which didn't work I just wanted to focus on my work so could get on lunch on time but i didn't feel like I should stay the whole day. So I go talk to Dan to see if it's okay if I go home for the rest of the day. Which he says is okay. So I walk about to my desk grabbed my phone to see if Sean could come get me. I don't know how to explain it to him with out making him mad.

Ariana: babe, ?

Sean: yeah baby.

Ariana: can you come pick me up and take me home ?

Sean: yeah of course, why are you feeling okay.

Ariana: yeah I feel okay I just want to come home.

Sean: are you sure nothing is wrong ?

Ariana : yeah I am sure

Sean: (Sean didn't believe her ) alright I will be there in 20 or 15 minutes.

Ariana: thank you

Sean: your welcome

I started to clean up my desk and turned off my computer and started to grabbing my purse and turned to leave bumping to Nick knocking his papers out his hand I bend down to help him pick them up for him when saw my ring.

Nick to Ariana .. I don't need your help.

Ariana to Nick.... I was just help. You don't have an asshole.

Nick to Ariana... Well you don't to have be such a slut

I was in shock I slapped the shit out of him and walk out of the office .

In the elevator I started to cry a little but I didn't want to have to explain to Sean why I was crying or why I left early. Being how he got at the mall with those guys. Not to mention he already doesn't like nick. I get off the elevator seeing Sean in the car waiting for me. I wipe my eyes and head to the car.

I got in the car texting Liz to tell her that I left early and to come over around 6. I sent a group text to Sascha and Alexa saying the same thing. I say hi to Sean have him a kiss. I can see him looking at me like he wants to me ask what's going on.

So we just sit in silence as we get to the house I get out of the car walking into the house where I see both my mom and Sean's moms planning our engagement party. My mom see me asks if I am okay I shake my head. I was just about to walk away when Sean grabs me and pulls me to saying we need to talk.

I agree and go upstairs to my room to change I see both Milan and Toulouse asleep on my bed. Sean walks on a sits on my bed I just look at him like really. He see it and says what it's not like I have seen you naked before I laugh at him I mean he is right about that I change in to some shorts and and t shirt. Seeing that he still staring at me so I sit down on the bed.

Sean to Ariana .. So what's going on?

Ariana to Sean .. If I tell you can't get mad..

(Sean just looks at me )

Sean to Ariana... Umm alright,

Ariana to Sean... Nick was telling people that I was leading him on and that I am only with you to make him jealous. Then when I was leaving I bumped into him and I knocked his papers out out of his hands and I went to help him pick them up I guess he say the ring and got rude saying he doesn't need my help. I told him fine but he doesn't need to be such and asshole..

Then he said I don't have to be slut.. So I slapped him.

Sean to Ariana .. Well okay first I am more then mad I am pissed.. Second he never had a chance. Third you are far from a slut he needs to watch it got damn mouth, before I watch it for him.

I just sat there for a second letting what he said sink in. Milan wakes up and cuddling into me .

Ariana to Sean .... Yeah right about him not having a chance. But you need to calm down no violence. But oh yeah I invited the girls over later.

Sean to Ariana ..... (Smile) i am just protecting what mine.. When are they coming over? (As he rolls over to where Ariana is)

Ariana to Sean... Around 6 (seeing how close he is to her. she knows he is up to something ) why?

Sean to Ariana..... Just wanted to know. (As he started to her thighs )

Ariana to Sean.... We can't do don't even start both of our parents are awake. And as far as my mom knows I am still a virgin.

Sean to Ariana....ughh fine... And welI guess your mom is going to very surprised.

I hit him in the chest laughing telling him keep up and it won't happen again. But let's go downstairs I don't want you to get anymore ideas.

We get downstairs seeing how far our parent have gotten with the engagement party which is pretty beautiful if I have to say. My mom and Myra told me that they had going this dress for me to wear to the party. I said alright as go grab some fruit since I haven't eaten yet. I went to go look through all of their plans for the party, when I see that Liz text me saying she should be there in 30 minutes same with Sascha and Alexa.

The girls arrived we all went downstairs to the theatre. We get downstairs when Alexa says Ariana you look different I blush not saying a word we all get down to the theatre we sit on the floor in the corner. I tell girls about Sean and I's arranged marriage. I gave them the guide lines 3 months later we were to get married and in 3 years were to have children together. The girls were shocked to say the least.

Alexa to Ariana... So your going through with it?

Ariana to Alexa ... Yeah Sean and I both agreed to give it a try. Plus in a way I very drawn to him.

Alexa smiles at Ariana seeing that she truly is happy about it.

Ariana to the girls plus have something huge to tell you guys..

All the girls look at each other saying what?

Ariana to the girls.... well you guys know that I went out for my 21st and got drunk?

Sascha and Liz to Ariana ... Yeah we remember ..(smirking )

Ariana to the girls.. Well that night when me and Sean got home one thing led to another and we had..., sex

The girl to Ariana., omfg no way

Alexa to Ariana.., (smirking )see I knew you looked different

Ariana to the girls... Blushed yeah and I don't look different. Do I ? I mean we have only had sex twice.

Sascha to Ariana... Damn girl twice (nudging Ariana )

All the girls of course wanted to know was it and how big he was . All these questions made Ariana blush.

Ariana to the girls.... It's was good really it hurt like hell the next day, but I got used to it and I am not answering that question.

The girls to Ariana... Seriously come on tell us. Was he that small? As the girls (giggle)

Ariana to the girl ... Trust me he is not small at all..

The girls to Ariana... So Sean or should we say ' Big Sean ' is far from small. How are you walking ? We all start to laugh.

When I hear Sean say baby?

Thinking that he heard us,

Yeah babe?

I got Worried. But he just wanted to let us know that dinner was almost done.

The girls start to laugh when they say how relieved I got.

Liz to Ariana.., I heard about the slap and. The rumors that Nick started today.

Ariana to Liz.,, yeah he called me a slut and I lost it and slapped him. I had to tell Sean who got pissed of course.

Liz to Ariana..of course he was pissed

We all head upstairs to eat dinner.

When I get a text from Nick saying that he wanted to talk?

I was just about to reply when Sean saw the text and said hell no putting my phone in his pocket.

This dinner just got very interesting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.4K 38
When you have know someone for so long and have had crushes on them it's bound to happen.
4.1K 138 13
"Make her fall in love, and break her heart."
8.5K 332 48
WYB #3 Questions and Secrets and Answers And Tragedy "Feels like I'm falling in love All Over Again" - Big Time Rush
52.3K 1.4K 63
What will happen when Ariana and Sean acknowledge finally that there is an attraction between them, when they decide to give it a chance to be someth...