įµ€į““į“± Qįµį“±į“±į“ŗ ā”ā” š‘²š‘³š‘Øš‘¼š‘ŗ š‘“š‘°...

By tupacf1lm

- ļ¾ā˜ļøŽ ā šŸ“ - [ įµ€į““į“± Qįµį“±į“±į“ŗ ] ā†· ā‹Æ ā™”įµŽ šŸ’‹ ā€§ā‚Š āŪŖŪŖą½“ą½».;:ą­­Ģ„ š˜š˜• š˜žš˜š˜š˜Šš˜ a girl named Ophelia Atonal is from Mystic... More

before you read.
||CAST||
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
||the casket girls||
||apres moi, le deluge||
||dance back from the grave||
||crescent city||
||long way back to hell||
||lengrand guignol||
||farewell to storyvillie||
||moon over bourbon street||
||the big uneasy||
||an unblinking death||
||a closer walk with thee||
||the battle of new orleans||
||from a cradle to a grave||
||rebirth||
||alive and kicking||
||every mother son||
||live and let die.||
||red door||
||wheel inside the wheel||
||chasing the devil tail||
||the brothers that care forgot||
||the map of moments||
||gonna set your flag on fire||
||brotherhood of the damned||
||sanctuary||
||the devilis damned||
||i love you,goodbye||
||they all asked for you||
||Save My Soul||
||exquiste corpse||
||night has a thousand eyes||
||when the levee breaks||
||city beneth the sea||
||fire with fire||
||ashes to ashes||
||for the next millennium||
||you hung the moon||
||I'll see you in hell or new orleans||
||a walk on the wild side||
||the axeman letter||
||beautiful mistake||
||the other girl in new orleans||
||savior||
||a ghost along the mississipi||
||wild at heart||
||dead angels||
||heart shaped box||
||the feast of all sinners||
||an old friend calls||
||alone with everybody||
||behind the black horizon||
||The Devil Comes Here and Sighs||
||no more heartbreaks||
||where nothing stays buried||
||give 'em hell kid||
||the bloody crown||
||gather up killers||
||no quarter||
||hunter of ruins||
||keepers of the house||
||i hear you knocking||
||bag of cobras||
||high water and a devils daughter||
||voodoo in my blood||
||Queen Death||
||phantomesque||
||a spirit here that won't be broken||
||voodoo child||
||the feast of all sinners||
||where you left your heart||
||one wrong turn on bourbon||
||ne me quitte pas||
||between the devil and the deep blue sea||
||Don't it just break your heart||
||what,will,have,left
||God gonna trouble the water||
||the kindness of strangers||
||we have not long to love||
||there is the disappearing||
||till the day i died||
||the tale of two wolves||
||when the saints go matching in||
Epilogue
squeal!

||out of the easy||

747 16 3
By tupacf1lm

season 3 episode 7

Klaus and Aurora have been having their time as Klaus is kinda happy that Brian died.Elijah goes the Mikaelson home.

"Niklaus! Niklaus!"

"You shout loud enough to wake the dead."

"You can't pick up your phone? Your sister is missing."Elijah said to her as aurora comes in.

"Well, she's not exactly missing. As everyone behaves themselves you can trust me to tell you where she is. Hello, Elijah."Aurora said and smiles.

"Give me my sister. Or perhaps I could pay a visit to your brother, Tristen."Elijah said looking up at her.

"Elijah,please. Aurora and I have come to an agreement."Klaus said making a agreement.

"Yes."

"I'll like to have a word with my brother."

+

Ophelia was wearing a black dress as she sees the twins giggling.

"Your aunt freya is gonna have to take care of you two."she said she picks the two babies up.

She gets inside of the house she sees Tristen and Lucien.

"Hello, again Ophelia. You look stunning."Lucien said giving a kiss on her hand. Klaus and Aurora come in.

"Nik really got a girl with the same height as me and red hair.You must be Ophelia Atonal my name is Aurora De Martel."She said the both stake hands. Unfortunately she's the one who killed my husband Ophelia thinks.

"I'm sorry I'm late just freshening up. I did want to look pretty."She said Klaus smiles at her.

"Well, well. If it isn't my old friend, Lucien."

"Hello, Aurora. It's been ages. You look."Lucien said getting interrupt by Klaus. Tristen and Ophelia look at each other weirdly.

"You look ravishingly."Klaus said giving a kiss on her hand.

"Oh. If you've had met the mother of two of my children, Ophelia."Klaus said kissing her hand also.

"I've met her also she's lovely."Aurora said rudely.

"Welcome to our home I do wish it was under circumstances. We all face a conman threat. A project warning that my siblings and I would fall within a year. I fear my sister already had. Hello, Ophelia."Elijah said coming in.

"Only as a precautionary measure, I assure you."Tristen replies.

"Interesting. You see, I would've called it an excitedly unnecessary. We need to unite to prevent this prophecy from coming to the past. Let's not ruin the dinner before it begins."He said.

"And do try to bear in mind, we expect an honest and productive negotiation this evening."Klaus said the brothers smile.

"Shall we begin?"Elijah they all sit down.

"It's a bit odd, isn't it? Celebrating an American holiday?"Lucien asks Ophelia was eating her thanksgiving food.

"Well, you know, Lucien, I rather enjoy thanksgiving. The turkey, the cranberry sauce the lies, the deceit, the betrayal. Perhaps we should begin this evenings proceedings with a little confession. And do help yourselves. Enjoy."Elijah said as they all drank their champagne.

"So this entire dinner is meant to be some boorish inquisition?"Ophelia said rudely in a attitude way.

"Nonsense, love. My brother merely wishes to make certain we're all on the same page. So, who would like to begin?"Klaus said.

"Well, Lucien and I have always loathed each other. Had we arrived as allies with news of a bleak future, you would've doubted us. We Doug by to remove suspicion by maintains appearances."Tristen replies to Klaus question.

"Oh, my dear. Theses pathetic lies promise to be as difficult to swallow as your stuffing this year, Niklaus."Elijah said to his brother Ophelia, Aurora,Lucien,Tristen and Klaus laughed.

"The bottom line is, we came to protect you, and ourselves. We have never wavered on this point."Lucien replies.

"And the bodies on my streets. Is that your 'protection,' as well?"Klaus questions him.

"It's business as usual for the Strix."

"An old tactic used often,and to great success. Jack The Ripper, Son of Sam. A frightened human populace is that much easier to control."Tristen said Ophelia interrupted him.

"Do you mean Stefan the ripper?"Ophelia asks Klaus and Elijah laughed.

"Who's that?"-Lucian

"An old friend of mine."-Klaus

"And lookalike vampires are deprived of fresh blood, well, you saw how quickly Marcel joined our ranks."Tristen answered.

"Pedestrian. I would have expected more from such a gaudy theatrics."Klaus said.

"Well, if one wanted to obtain a certain item in,
say, a private collection,but one was not invited
to the home where said private collection was
located. A police investigation could come in very handy. To remove theses items as evidence."Lucien answered they were talking as Ophelia ignoring the things they were saying they were just fighting. Freya came in causing Ophelia to listen.

"Xavier and Hope are are okay don't worry their just sleeping she couldn't sleep.We're welcoming our enemies to the dinner table now? Convenient, give shes the one who has answers I want."Freya said coming in with Blair in her arms.

"For heaven sake, now I have to deal with the long lost sister. Nik, please spare me your family's rage and paranoia. It is exactly this kind of lunacy. Which let me steal Rebekah for the first place!"Aurora yells and gets up.

"Where's Rebekah?"ophelia asks her and gets up.

"She's okay. How's your husband heart."She said chuckling. Klaus was happy he died.

"What did you do to her?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, love, but this prohech has you all acting as fools. And I've no intentions of risking my life to foolishness. I can't trust Rebekah, with any do you. So I put her safe like I said to Ophelia. Imagine a spot where no harm could come to her where in fact, no one could possibly even track her down. Yes, rest assured. Rebekah is perfectly fine. At the bottom of the ocean."Aurora said Ophelia looks at her mean.

"Freya, take Blair somewhere else. I don't want my daughter to see this."Klaus said kissing Blair forehead Freya leaves and puts the her in the crib as she comes back.

"You're bluffing. Tell me you're bluffing."

"What, you should all be thanking me! Rebekah never been safer. She has plenty of company down there. There's all the little crabs and."Aurora gets interrupted Klaus gets mad and smack the table Tristen vamps speed to Freya as Ophelia chokes aurora.

"Oh, dear."-Aurora

"How about a werewolf bite you psychotic little bitch."Ophelia said showing her hybrid face.

"Ophelia!"-Klaus

"Crap. Harm my sister and I'll be forced to return the favor."Tristen said Elijah vamps speed to him and chokes him as Ophelia stills has Aurora.

"Where is Rebekah?"-Ophelia

"Well, this all escalated very quickly."Lucien said and laughs Ophelia laughs quietly.

"Shut up, Lucien! Or I'll tear your tongue from your head!"Klaus yells and threatened him.

"Careful with your threats, Nik anything should happen to me, I won't be able to protect your precious Ophelia."Lucien replies Ophelia rolls her eyes annoyed still having aurora.

"Okay! That is like the thousand I've heard her name!"Aurora yells in jealousy Ophelia grabs her hardly.

"You have bigger problems."Freya said to her and snaps her neck.

"Freya."

"Niklaus. Which of this two vulgar parasites would you first like to torture."Elijah said gracing Tristen.

"Go talk to aurora."Ophelia said to Freya and Hayley. Ophelia hears grunting by Hayley and Freya she vamps speed to her and pushes her Freya does magic on her.

"Whooo! That actually hurt! Oh, I haven't felt pain since the 1700s. Kind of tickles. and for that, I'm gonna make you suffer."Aurora said getting to Ophelia she grabs her.

"This is for Brian. How about a werewolf bite you psychotic little bitch?"Ophelia said to her rudely Aurora chuckles.

"By all means. If only I can laugh in your face when Nik heals me."Aurora chuckles Hayley pushes her.

"Thanks."

"Maybe Klaus would heal you, but I doubt he would heal your brother. Why don't you bite him instead?"Freya asks.

"Ophelia will bite him and it would hurt like a bitch."Hayley said to her.

"Hm."

"No one should dare harm my brother. Seeing as you're all going to need him if you want your precious Rebekah back."Aurora said and laughs Ophelia vamps speed and bites him.

"Oh don't be a cry baby you deserved it."She said and chuckled."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 249 12
"š­š”šžš² ššš«šž ššžš¬š­š¢š§šžš šŸšØš« šØš§šž ššš§šØš­š”šžš«, š›š®š­ š­š”šžš¢š« š¬š­šØš«š² š¢š¬ šš šœš®š«š¬šžš š¦šžš„ššš§šœš”šØš„š²" tvd || season...
254K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
6.3K 240 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC