ACKERMAN

By Xythe_Phantasma

Two worlds connected. As fate comes to surprise the world with its own cruelty, titans started coming out ra... More

A/n
01. Complaints
02. Rest Day to Hell
000. Extra part I
03. Trip
04. Training Camp
05. Calm Before the Storm
06. Parallel
Give me a scene from this fic
Scenes : Batch 1
07. The Attack
Scenes : Batch 02
08. Enemies
09. Rescue
10. Family
11. Biological Vs. Adoptive
Scenes : Batch 03
12. Another Day
Scenes : Batch 04
13. Murderer
14. Guardians
15. Changes
16. Sleep
17. Into The Room
18. WHAT THE F--
Q & A ~ Author
19. It's Never Peaceful
Extra Chapter : The Cat Dad
20. See Through Me
21. Paradis Island
22. Royal Blood
Scenes : Batch 05
23. Moon and Water Transgression
24. In Preparation
25. Lab or House?
26. Meet and Greet

00. Collision and Reality

12K 626 548
By Xythe_Phantasma

Warning!!!!

Violence and Gore ahead!

The author decided to start book 2 with a bloody shit!!!

To dwell in a place you don't feel like you belonged.

To endure loneliness that hurt so bad it made you felt numb selfishly devoiding one with such particular emotion.

But as we are all humans, none can be sure how long that emptiness will retire and the dam of reality would come flooding, causing a wreck to what emotion you had kept in check. It overflows and soon will you realize... how much it hurts.

Keeping intact a sanity that once broken, could never be restored back.

The screams of people before dying ringing in your ears. The sound of bodies being pierce in half as blood trickled to the ground. The fear and paranoia in one's state of mind thinking who would die next or when are you going to die.

The only fair thing in this world is unfairness.

And life is just a twisted way to die...

.

.

.

.

"Why won't it die?!"

No matter how much they tried to hurt it, it kept on regenerating. Standing up unfaltered with a smile on it's face. Blood on its mouth and a human struggling in its hand.

It raises up the woman who tried her best to use her wind quirk, tears streaming down her eyes as she neared the creature's bloody mouth.

Opening widely as the giant slowly put the woman in her mouth.

Screaming, crying, thrashing. She was hanging for dear life, praying in her mind as tears continued to drip down her wide scared eyes.

Her body half way to its mouth as the heroes tried to kill it.

"No! Please! No!!!" Her screams continued to ring through the air as everyone watched as she was bitten half.

Wide eyed, fear and disbelief.

She was the thirtieth victim who was eaten.

Shrieks resonated all over the place. People were thrown into chaos as they watched the creature approach them. Its feet making contact to the ground as the concrete shook from its weight.

It was following the fearful humans. The smile was so horrifying, they'd normally fear it.

"Did you call anyone yet?!" The hero asked in desperation as they tried to evacuate citizens as fast as possible.

"Who the hell could handle a cannibal that can regenerate?!" The other Hero responded in frustration. "It's different from a Nomu!"

"Oh, god! Just find anyone who can handle this! Where's mt. Lady?!"

Alas, another shriek was heard. Another woman running for dear life was taken by the waist. Her quirk only did little to nothing as she writhes from left to right.

Her fear evident in her tear filled face. "Help me!!!" She cried, searching for heroes who can help her from clear view only to solely watch in unbelievable disgust when none of them moved and simply looked away.

To think that this will be the last thing she'll see?

Heroes...

The titan also held her upper torso covering her line of sight.

To everyone's fear, the giant had twisted her body. The sound of her screams and her bones cracking was all there is to make one's stomach turn.

It was disgusting.

When the creature let go of the upper torso, her body fell in an awkward position, proving that her spine had been snapped off as she dangled with wide eyes, mouth agape and blood escaping out of her mouth and nose.

Everyone were shaking. Surely, this creature is deranged! Empty of mortality and human heart. It was simply a monster who cannot die no matter what they do.

They cut its head. It grew back. They stabbed its heart. Nothing. They tried! Yet everything was futile.

Clenching their fists in both helplessness and hopelessness, they watched it. Not moving from their safe position while it catered itself happily on what human it could yank.

"Do something! Come on!"

"Where's All Might?! Can't he take care of it?!"

There it came. The desperation for someone to blame. To find someone to pass the responsibility on to.

"Oh my God! He's got a child!" One woman screamed as they watched a boy in his elementary years being picked up.

The child cried. Nothing much to expect from anyone who knew how they'll end up to. Much less, where they'll end up being in a giant's stomach.

"Mommy!!!" The little boy cried.

"Please, help him!!!" The citizen cried. They already asked too many times only to fail again and again.

The smiling titan opened its wide mouth, close to making a child into its chow when its finger suddenly gotten sliced and flew off in a flash. The child was released and now a zipping noise resonated through the air.

A girl with h/c locks flew toward the child and caught him in time before he could hit the ground harshly. She then landed on the ground in front of the heroes, a glare evident in her blazing e/c eyes as she placed the boy down.

Her icy stare was enough to make everyone flinch. They knew she was a kid! But god, this child looked like a devil's descent when she looked like this.

"I'll take care of it, so calmly put everyone in a safe distance." She commanded. Her voice rang not of a child's, but what a strict ruler would say.

Turning around, the girl walked back to face the standing creature who's hand was healing. The back of her hero costume showed what looks like a symbol of a flag.

The wings of freedom fluttered majestically behind her. Her hair flowing softly through the sun.

Her aura was beautiful and threatening.

The giant made its way towards her as well. It's giant hands reaching out for her as its next meal while she was busy sheathing out her swords. Nearly getting caught by its grasps, she zipped through the building and flew as high up.

While in the air, she shot her grapple hook towards the creature's shoulder until she was finally in her highest peak. Free falling from the sky as she spun in the air, her body almost nonexistent from the speed of her spin while her swords shine on the side creating a circular motion almost like a wheel and in a matter of seconds, a slash was heard and the giant's flesh from its nape flew.

It made a few steps before completely falling down.

The girl landed on the ground beside the dissolving creature. Her posture was straight, making one mesmerized by the heroic scene in front of them. Two swords in her hand, a green hood fluttering on her shoulders, her h/c locks following the air flow with bright almost crystalline e/c eyes that was peeking through the extent of her lashes.

A dangerously beautiful girl. The image that had already caused an uproar to the hero world. Her blank face while slaughtering a creature that caused misery to the people it damaged.

Y/n Reiss-Ackerman stood out once again in this world.

Her eyes darted to the heroes who stood there. She may have not said anything, but her eyes set cold displeasure as she walked in their direction.

"Even if you couldn't kill it. You could have saved those lives if you continued dismembering it until back up arrived." She coldly told them.

The heroes were stunned. But one, who felt offended by her advise didn't took it lightly. Clicking his tongue. "You think you could just play hero without a license? Ha! You brats all act up high and mighty just because of one kill?"

She stared at him. "I disposed of it. Right. In. Front. Of. You. Who. Have. Licenses." She pointed at him. "And you dare point laws at me without considering that you only looked away despite of what you could have done."

It's just thirty kill... Y/n trailed off. Compared to the walls, thirty casualty is nothing than more than 3/4ths of wall Maria's populace. 30 people she didn't know may have been a life, but it's too little if you asked her.

"Don't dare play justice with me! Our quirk isn't compatible in handling that creature and taking it head on is a risk!" He defended. The other heroes agreed with him.

"Ha..." Y/n scoffed. Her temper began flailing after nights of being sleepless. And now she'll hear this bullshit after saving some pathetic lives? It was disappointing... really. "Quirk here, quirk there. If you have brains--that I can clearly say that you don't have, maybe you could have constructed a fucking restraint. I don't give a fuck if your quirk don't work. But at least make your brain function--"

The girl was stopped when a big hand covered her mouth. After that, the trademark laugh of All Might resonated. "Well done, young Ackerman! You have defeated the creature!" He praised.

Everyone were relieved to see All might. The cheers of the citizen distracted the fight while Y/n was passed to Aizawa.

"You really need to sleep." The ironically sleepless man told her. "If you start a fight like this again, I don't think the heroes will like it." He sighed.

"I told them the truth clearly. They thought otherwise. It's no longer my loss that they're stupid." The girl turned around and shot her gears up through the building.

Leaving All Might to distract the people from such harsh and traumatic sight earlier. At least these people had someone to entertain them... if it were in the walls, it would just be some soldiers being petty about their supplies.

She didn't have to worry about getting arrested because of vigilantism since she had long recieved her temporary license sometime after talking to Nezu about her remaining lifespan. The principal was more than happy to let her abilities

So with the recommendation of urgency from the school principal, the number two hero Endeavour, the detective Tsukauchi and the recently informed number one hero All Might and the underground hero Eraserhead, Y/n was able to take an early test for the licensing exam.

Since she didn't really tell anyone about it, it's most likely that people will think that she was doing it illegally but knowing for herself that she herself recieved a recognition, she will not be sent to jail or whatever place it was.

The girl went back to school after taking care of the emergency issue they  called her for. The appearance of titan in the nearby place is just the beginning and Y/n knew that.

She's worried that more of those creatures will come falling here. Or one of these days, people here might turn into one as well... but who cares? Isn't that better?!

The girl shook her head from her thoughts. Changing into her school uniform before making her way back to class for the third subject. She missed the second one when they called back up.

Y/n, being the experienced one and had the proper gear on the matter, was sent to take it down.

But what did she find? Heroes acting like scared ants. Freezing in place, given up on saving people being quiet there to make sure that the titan won't approach their side and still acted arrogantly despite how painfully obvious how they didn't want to handle the creature.

Sitting back in her provided desk, the girl sighed. Her anger still at its peak as she clenched her fist. She didn't know why she was angry either. But if she had taken to account how that incident earlier was handled in an amateur way, she got even more riled up.

How long had she been having anger issues anyway? Maybe that started a month ago when she began to do hero work. In every little incident. Or if a villain comes threatening people... heroes always disappointed her.

Be it quirk incompatibility, the area of assault is too far or it's a small thing such as quirk awakening... there were some things they could accomplish without quirk. Why is quirk being so important to see your level? Why is quirk everything?

Y/n always asked a lot of things whenever she arrive in the scenes. Participating in hero activities set her more freely in using her survey corps uniform. But thinking about it, she haven't even used her 'quirk' in any of the encounters.

She caught a burglar who can shoot fire by attacking him head on and restraining him. She had a small burn but nothing else. When she asked why Kamui or some small named hero hadn't done shit, they told her it was quirk incompatibility.

The first time, Y/n was fine with that. Well, not really fine but did not say anything at all. Just straight out sighed and left.

The second time, third time, fourth time... Y/n started feeling irritated by this reason. If you fear fire, wear something fireproof. If you fear water, wear something waterproof. If you fear the earth, stop stepping on it. If you fear blade, get some scrap and use it as shield. If you can't do anything, then just quit being a hero and get another shit job that would actually be compatible with your quirk.

I wish commandant Shadis was here...

If every hero stops because of their weakness, then what kind of hero is that?

Soldiers of the survey corps had to face their fears in order to survive. And yet here are licensed heroes, stepping back because the villain is their weakness.

It's alright to feel fear and inferior. But neglecting your duty for human safety is not an exception.

Pathetic.

It was really... pathetic...

.

Heya!!! So I did a small one month time skip where Y/n was able to get her license early on. Idk what's my plan yet but I'll work that out along the way.

New book, new Y/n, guys!

Let's pull a Levi and an Ereh!!!!

Kidding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.2K 28
Wings... Most people dream of having wings-- dream of the freedom they bring. For Y/N however, the sight of her own wings is one that she can't stand...
3.8K 314 100
She grew up and matured, though she still reverts back to her old ways. Things are starting to look up for her, but for how long? Will she find the p...
150K 5.4K 45
Reality has always been a subject to shrug off as we pay heed more on our daydreams. It never really knocked on our windows to remind us about the 'r...
382K 7.6K 63
(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) It seems you've fallen into the pit of Boku No Hero Academia. Who can we blame? Such powerful, cute, yet hot characters that...