Colors of Love (COMPLETED)

By Moon_lovets

"I love you. But I cant be with you if my mom doesnt like you" "I love you. But I love my selfrespect more." ... More

Intro - Mew
Intro - Gulf
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter -6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
Chapter -15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter -18
Chapter -19
Chapter -20
Chapter -21
Chapter -22
Chapter -23
Chapter -24
Chapter -25
Chapter -26
Chapter -27
Chapter-28
Chapter -29
Chapted -30
Chapter -31
Chapter -32
Chapter -33
Chapter -34
Chapter -35
Chapter -36
Chapter -37
Chapter -38
Chapter -39
Chapter -40
Chapter -41
Chapter -42
Chapter -43
Authors Note
Epilogue
New story

Chapter -12

2.1K 139 3
By Moon_lovets

It has been two weeks since the last meet.
Both were busy with their works. They dint get time to catchup. In between, Mew also went to a trip 4days.

Both were also conflicted with their own feelings. But still they would text each other to ask about their well-being.

Mew decided to accept his moms idea.

Not because he was forced by her but he wanted to confirm about his feelings for Gulf.  He wanted to know does he feel the same way for some girl the way he felt for Gulf.

He met Puifai twice in those two weeks but he dint tell Gulf about the same.

Puifai was really good in everything. She was everything a man wants. But not a once Mew felt something for her. She just became his good friend.

On the other side, A girl named Bella, who was also a doctor in same hospital confessed her feelings to Gulf. Though at first Gulf rejected her. But she wanted to atleast be friend with Gulf and so he accepted the friendship.
But He dint tell Mew about the same.

One evening, Mew and Puifai went to mall to have dinner together.
In the same mall Gulf and Bella were also shopping.
When they came outside the shop, Gulf saw Mew.

He was happy to see him but when he saw a girl next to him, He felt pain in his heart.
Puifai was holding Mew's arm.

When Mew saw Gulf, he stopped in his place.
He dint like Gulf with someone else but he cant express what he was feeling. Jealous.
He composed himself and went to meet Gulf.

"Oh wow Gulf. What a pleasant surprise." Mew said smiling.
"Hey Mew. How come you're here?"

"Actually I and Puifai came for dinner here. Sorry, I forgot to introduce.
Puifai this is Dr. Gulf Kanawut, my friend. Gulf this is Puifai, my...." Puifai stopped him

"Hello Mr. Gulf, Im Puifai, Mew's girlfriend..." Gulf was in shock.

He felt his world has crashed. Pain can be seen in his eyes. Mew felt Gulf was somehow hurt.
He tried to manage the situation.
"oh no no. Not yet. Actually our parents just want us to give a try. So we are just knowing each other first."

"Oh uhm.. Thats great. Well, I forgot introduce, This is Dr. Bella, my friend"

"Hello Mr. Mew and Ms. Puifai. Nice to meet you." Bella smiled.

Both the ladies were discussing something. But Mew and Gulf were only looking at each other. Both were hurt but cant express.

Until Puifai said, "Mew lets go for shopping with them. I want to buy some dresses."

"You can go Puifai. I will wait for you. You know I dont really like shopping."

"Fine I will go with Bella. You and Gulf can go around." Puifai and Bella left them together.

Gulf tried to escape the situation. He dint want to talk about it with Mew now. He was feeling betrayed. Hurt.

So he went inside mens showroom looking for shirts.
Mew was just looking at him. He wanted to understand what Gulf was feeling. He wanted to tell him everything but couldnt even say a word.
He was guilty.

Gulf saw a tshirt maroon shade. He imagined Mew in this shade and decided to gift him. He took the tshirt to Mew and asked him to try.

"Mew can you try this. I want to gift you."

"But Gulf I dont like light colors. You might have seen my cupboard. It is full of blue black and grey."

"I know. But sometimes its better to change your taste. I mean you can try wearing different colors too. Without colors life will become dull. Please can you try for me?"

"Okay Gulfiee..I mean Gulf." Saying this he went inside the trial room. When he came out, Gulf was in awestruck.

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

"Wow mew you look handsome. Let me get this pack for you."

"Thankyou" both smiled.

After some shopping, Puifai and Bella returned.

"Gulf, Lets go back. Its late." Bella said

"Yes we should head home. It was nice meeting you Gulf and Bella. Lets go for double date next time?" Puifai said

"umm..ok.. We'll discuss and let Mew know about the date and time." Gulf said. He really dint want to see Mew and Puifai together again. Because he felt Mew liked Puifai.

"Okay. Thankyou for the gift Gulf. See you later." Mew said. And he went back with Puifai.

After going back, Gulf was in tears. He was hurt.
Mild never saw his friend in this condition. He went near him to console.

"What happened Gulf ? Why are you crying?"

"Mild I guess I lost him. I lost Mew.." he started crying.

"dont cry gulf. First tell me what happened." Mild already had feeling that his friend started liking Mew but he wanted Gulf to open up.

Gulf slowly started telling everything. Still sobbing.

"Its okay Gulf. Dont cry. I guess Mew is not aware of his feelings for you. Dont lose hope. You will get him."

"No Mild I saw him. He was happy with Puifai. Im just a man. He can never like me."

"shhhh. Dont cry. Its okay calm down. Im here for you brother." Mild was worried about Gulf. But if what Gulf said was true then he cant do anything for his friend.

"Mild I really dont wanna meet them again. They asked for double date and I can even say no." Gulf was still sobbing

"If you dont wanna go then just tell them.Make some excuse."

After thinking for few minutes,
"No Mild.. I will go. I want to see Mew for last time. Then I will end this friendship. I will never see him again."

"Okay Gulf. Do what you feel is right. I will always be here for you."

Gulf smiled.

In Suppasit mansion,
Everyone can see Mew had become quiet. He dint talk with anyone. Was completely involved in his work.

"Phi can we come in?" Myra and Mawin wanted to talk with their brother. They felt something was wrong.

Mrs. Supaasit had gone out and that was the only chance for them.

"Yes Nong Myra and Nong Mawin. Come. What is it?"

"Phi are you okay?" Mawin asked.

"Phi you know you can tell us everything. We are here for you." Myra said.

"Im really fine. Just too much of workload is there."

"Phi we can feel something is wrong. The phi Mew which we were seeing from last 1month is lost. And we dont understand what is the reason. You even have a girlfriend now. But still you are not yourself." Mawin said.

Myra knew half story of his brother. But now what happened she dint understand.

"Puifai is not my girlfriend. We are together because of our parents. Im really okay. Its just Im tired."

Myra went near his brother and hugged him. She knew her brother will breakdown anytime.
And within minutes Mew started crying.

Mawin panicked. Myra susshed him.

"Phi please stop crying. We're here for you. Tell us what is it.?" she knew it was related to Gulf.

"Myra I guess I lost him. I thought I will try this relation to confirm my feelings but today when he saw me with someone else, I felt he was hurt. But he dint show any emotion. He stopped texting also. I lost him Myra." Mew was still crying

'He? My brother is gay?Does Myra know who is he talking about?' Mawin had too many questions in his mind.

"shhh..dont cry phi. You should talk with him. Clear with him whatever it is. Make him realise your feelings" Myra tried console.

"Yes phi. I dont know who are you talking about. But im sure your feelings are true for that person. You should talk with him. Stop crying and be strong for your love." Mawin said. Though he dint have any idea who was that person. But he knew one thing, he will support his brother in every situation. He will be there for him.

After listening to Myra and Mawin, Mew relaxed a bit. "you guys are right. I should talk to him. I dont wanna lose him."

"umm.. Phi who is that guy? Do we know him?" Mawin asked.

Mew looked at Myra and nodded
"Phi mawin, Its Phi Gulf. The doctor who came to our house."

"wow phi..Good choice. He is really pretty. When first time I saw him, I felt as if Im seeing an angel." Mawin liked Gulf when he first met him.

Mew looked at him with anger and he got scared.
"chill brother. Im just stating a fact. He is pretty. I know I know he is yours. I swear I will see him as my elder brother." Mawin was really scared of his brother.
Myra was just giggling.
Mew relaxed because he had such great siblings. They dint even judge him.
"Thankyou so much nongs. But please dont tell Maa. I need to talk with Gulf first. Im still not sure about his feelings."

"Dont worry phi. We promise we wont tell anyone. But confess as early as possible. Dont let him go." Mawin said

After discussing for some time when they felt Mew was okay. They went to their rooms.

'Gulf i will confess you tomorrow. I dont know what you will answer. But i will accept whatever it will be.'

'I love you gulfiee..'
.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story...
Do give the feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 8.4K 53
When Mew suppasit is the only thing that gulf kanawut is living for
My Omega By nenna_gee

General Fiction

30.5K 2.1K 14
Gulf Kanawut is a twenty years old omega who works in a hotel for a living. He has a twenty-two years old Alpha boyfriend named Jlloyd Suppasit who r...
5.8K 154 32
Felix was a jerk at first but soon he started to realize his actions. But when he met his ex, he became more shy and scare when around people. But o...
29.2K 2.5K 15
A King who wants to know about the world beyond his island A student who just wants to achieve his dream and be in nature ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ Mew and Gulf liv...