The Eye of the Storm - Izuku...

Af lavendarlavish

(very short chapters in the beginning that's why it looks so long when it's not lol) join my pateron for extr... Mere

Quirk Information
The Calm Before the Storm (Prologue)
Little Girl
The Full Story
Congratulations
Let the Games Begin
Going Home
Quiet
Thunderstorm
Heroically
Thank you Izuku
Sweet and Calm
Lost Control
Why They Are Named
Sleepy
Forget Her Name
Shadow
Green Anklet
Talk to You
Walls & Doors
Realization
You, Not Me
A Person
Resentment
Forever
Greek Goddess
Theories & Practice
Too Calm
We Meet Again
Not Going Anywhere
Lecture Time
A Fatal Memory
A Damn Sap
Lover Boy
Go and Win
Deception
Too Far
Company
Threats & Promises
Another Realization
Rain and Rainbows, Regret and Loneliness
What Fate Holds
Reminiscing
Fixing What Was Broken
Desperate Promises
Trip Down Memory Lane
Beasts & Creatures
Not A Monster
A Familar Talk
Shock
Survivor's Guilt
Get Him Back
A Moment of Peace
Safety
Victory's Price
Moon & Stars
Loving Touches
Two Heroes Movie 1/4
Two Heroes Movie 2/4
Two Heroes Movie 3/4
Two Heroes Movie 4/4
Planning
The First Test
Fight or Protect, Help or Run away
Can't Say You Didn't Warn Him
Who's Who?
A New Rival
A Talk About Rain
Tired Training
Two Helping Hands
A Talk to the Sun
A Moment With You
White-Hot Rage
The Revealing Change
The Message Left Behind
Light and Darkness
What's Done In The Dark
The Eye of the Storm
Peace
Author's Note
Update

Pitch Black

6.8K 234 386
Af lavendarlavish

The next day came as you woke up to Mina, Uraraka, and Jirou dragging you to get up yet again. Going outside only to have Iida successfully put a cricket on your shoulder that led to you almost killing the boy which made Izuku, Todoroki, and poor Tokoyami break up the fight, Bakugo was, of course, laughing his ass off since he showed the boy where the bug was.

After the almost murder scene you went back to training, practicing mixing in two or three elements at a time, creating slightly bigger storms to even some combat moves with your quirk to get a feel of how to fight with multiple elements. It was tiring and had you repeatedly going to get some wrap for your hands since they wouldn't stop shaking and the light burns were starting to get irritated no matter how much ice Todoroki gave you. Aizawa warned you to take the day off of lightning until your skin comes back stronger so you won't scar.

After the intense training and more yelling at Iida, Mandalay announced how there will be a game for the reward of the hard work from the training. Everyone seemed hyped but you honestly wanted to sleep the night away but a certain green-haired boy wouldn't dare allow you to miss out on the fun.

Later on, in the evening, it was time to cook again. You found yourself with Bakugo as you both had a  silent race to cut up the vegetables since you argued you were the better cook than he was. "Hey Bakugo," Uraraka joined in as she stared at you both, "You're really good with that knife, it's kind of weird. You too y/n, I think I'm a little scared."

"What do you mean it's weird?! How can you people be so bad at everything?!" He yelled as he sped up his cutting.

"Look at that he's not blowing stuff up," Denki added as you finished up your pile, teasing Bakugo for beating him until you went over to Todoroki and Izuku.

"Kota hates heroes and villains, he actually just hates the idea of quirks in our human society. Me and- Oh hey y/n!" He stopped as you waved before he continued, "Anyways me and y/n went over there to talk to him privately last night but I think I just made it worse. I was just wondering what All Might would have done to help him if he been here. I mean what would you say to him Todoroki?" He asked as Todoroki sat down with you two.

He shrugged, "It depends."

"Of course, sorry I asked," Izuku said sheepishly as you laughed.

"Aren't you a man of many words huh, Todoroki?" You teased.

"To have a complete stranger tried to change your mindset, it sounds like a pretty irritating conversation." Todoroki explained as you nodded, purposely elbowing Izuku as he put his head down as you laughed, "What matters are actions, you have to show him what you're trying to prove right. If you're going to rely on words alone then it better be incredibly powerful. What you say doesn't matter near as much as what you actually do."

"You're right, I went about this the wrong way how can I, a stranger say anything to him?"

"I don't know what your goal is when it comes to this child, but it sounds to me like you shouldn't be sticking your nose in a delicate situation. You tend to cut to the heart of people's feelings it can be annoying." Todoroki explained.

"Right, sorry about that." Izuku blushed as you stood up, ruffling his hair.

"You guys!" Iida yelled, "Your hands aren't moving! We will never make the best stew if you stop now!"

"Shut up Iida!"

"Y/n- never mind."

***

"Perfect, we filled our bellies and cleaned the dishes!" The blonde hero sung out as you tried to get your hands to stay steady, probably shouldn't have gone overboard with the lighting today. "It's time for-"

"A totally awesome test of courage!" Mina sang out as she spun in circles.

"We're gonna win!"

"Not so fast," Aizawa deadpanned, "it pains me to say it but the remedial classes will be having lessons with me tonight instead."

"You gotta be kidding me!" Mina cried as she tried to make a run towards you until Aizawa used his scarf to tie up all the students going to the extra classes.

"Sorry, your training during the day didn't impress me so I'll be using this time too."

"Oh, give me a break! I just wanna prove my courage!"

After the group left the game, their tears leaving a trail behind them, the pro heroes began to start to explain the game.

Class B was going to hide out amongst the trail as they would try to scare all of you until it would switch off making your class scare them in return. After they finished explaining the game you all went to draw out the slots to see who you'd be partnered with.

"Who'd you get? I got Todoroki!" Izuku asked as he came over.

You groaned, "I got fucking Bakugo."

"Oi!" The boy yelled as he stomped his way over. "Don't sound so bummed out you'd be lucky to have me! Your scary-ass will probably annoy me the whole way with your screaming!"

"I'm not scared of some little quirk popping out of nowhere Bakugo. Also, don't be crying to me when you get scared," you smirked as he grew even angrier.

"I don't get scared!"

You turned to Izuku as he was laughing at you two, begging, "Please trade with me I rather have you or Todoroki!"

"No, I don't want either of them stormy!" He yelled as he pulled the back of your shirt, dragging you to get in line so you two can go next, "C'mon our group is third let's hurry up and get this over with! You can see your little boyfriend later since his group is next."

"I'm going to kick your ass Bakugo!" You growled as you hit the back of his head, causing the boy to stumble.

"You two behave and don't kill each other!" Izuku yelled out, giggling at the way Bakugo got in his fighting stance as you tried to fix your shirt.

"Shut up Deku!"

"Don't tell him to shut up! You shut up!"

"You fucking shut up!"

"No, you-"

"You two go please!" The brunette hero interrupted as you two started your trail.

You both walked around for a few minutes as some of the students would pop out of hiding trying to scare you two but ended up getting no reaction out of you two. Even Ragdoll tried to jumpscare you two but you got way more frightened when you saw a cricket jump on the trail. Walking further along the trail you heard some screams.

"Who the hell keeps screaming?" You asked as you jumped over a puddle.

"Sounds like earphone jack girl- oh shit." Bakugo gasped quietly as you jumped subtlety at the slight scare some Class B girl gave you two as the boy next to her fell out laughing at you too until you both moved on.

You laughed, "Oh you actually got me there."

"C'mon let's hurry up so I can go to bed."

"Everyone!" You heard a voice call out in your head as you and Bakugo looked around, searching for the voice. "Two villains attacked us and it's possible there are more coming! Everyone return to camp immediately and we're regrouping! Do not engage any enemies!" She warned as you started to smell something burning.

"What the hell is she talking about-"

"Hold on do you smell that?" You paused as you grabbed Bakugo's arm, pulling him behind you. "Stop a second."

"Look there's some smoke," he pointed above the two of you as you frowned. "Did IcyHot's dumbass set something on fire?"

"No, what the hell?" The campsite was kept to make a secret. No one knew where you all were going, not even the teachers who stayed at UA. How the hell were villains able to come and break in? "Hold on I'm going to jump up to look over." You used your air to push you up to the tree branch as you poked your head up to look around, gasping as you saw everything.

"What you see?" Bakugo asked as he tried to look around too, covering his mouth when he saw smoke heading towards the way.

"Blue fire?" You called out until you looked down, spotting a certain red and white-haired boy heading this way, "There's some sort of smoke heading this way too, what the hell? Todoroki?"

"IcyHot what the hell are you doing and who's that on your back?" Bakugo asked as you jumped down from the tree, cursing your legs for almost giving out from impact due to how drain you were.

"I picked him up during the trail, he passed out from the fog coming this way! Midoriya ran off to the pro heroes I think. He told me to look for you two!" Todoroki said aloud, adjusting his hold on the boy as you tried to keep your hands still. Your damn lightning made them shake so if you needed to fight it'd be too risky.

"Kota! Kota!" Mandalay ranged in your head again, "I hope you can hear my voice! Hurry up and come back to camp! I'm sorry I can't come to you just hurry and come here fast!"

Kota is probably in his hiding place because he didn't want to be around you all any longer than needed! Dammit, the only people who know about that is-

No.

You and Izuku.

That damn boy probably ran off to get him! Dammit! He never thinks of himself!

"Dammit he didn't go to the pros, he went looking for Kota! That damn kid!" You growled as you three jogged up the trail, "The fog is coming this way, get out of my way Todoroki."

The boy shook his head as he took in your appearance, your hands were still trembling at your sides! He just made a promise! "No, y/n he told me to make sure you don't use your quirk as much as possible, you'd already overused it today!"

Before Izuku ran off he made Todoroki go looking for you, knowing you were probably a little weaker now since your energy was down. He had to practically beg him to look out for you before he went and jumped into his own action.

"I'm fine, back up Todoroki." You commanded once again lowly as the boy moved to the side, allowing you to build up powerful wind pressure as strong as a tornado to push the fog out of you all way.

"What should we do? Should we go back to camp or look for more unconscious students?" Todoroki asked as he looked over at you panting, barely being able to stand up straight as you had a puzzled look on your face. "Y/n calm down you're breathing too heavy, the fog is gone!"

"I'm fine just give me a second to think," you gasped out as Bakugo glared at your expression. Maybe you could race over the cliff to help him, it's not too far away and if you use your air to speed you up you could-

"You can't run to that damn nerd right now he's fine on his own just focus on your damn self for once!" Bakugo growled out as he took your arm, tugging you in his direction to start running again, "Do you need to get on my back or can you run?"

You groaned as you moved your heavy legs in sync with his own, "Shut the hell up-"

Todoroki gasped as he came to a sudden stop, "What the hell?"

"Hey, which group was in front of us again?" Bakugo whispered as you brought your head up to see. There was a man in an all-black strait jacket drooling over some chopped-off arm as he was breathing heavily, mumbling something incoherent.

"Tokoyami's I think and Shoji too," Todoroki whispered as you took a step forward.

"That's Shoji's arm."

"So pretty! No, I have to work! Can't! But it's so delicious! Beautiful flesh! Don't tempt me I have a job to do!" The man called out crazily as he turned around to face you all as you and Bakugo got into your fighting stances.

Bakugo smiled wildly as he wiped his lips, "No fighting, is that the rule?"

"Not tonight it's not." You added as you narrowed your eyes at the man, sparking your arms up as you tried to ignore the sparks burning your flesh. "He wants to see blood so bad, why not show him some?"

Before you, two could make a move a large rumble came from below as you felt the ground begin to shake as Todoroki gasped, "What the hell was that rumble?"

There was only one boy you knew had that type of power with him, a type of power he wasn't supposed to let grow that strong without breaking his damn bones. "Izuku," you whispered, "Goddammit what the hell is he doing?" You frowned before Bakugo began running into his attack, the villain releasing some sharp teeth like spears at him as you jumped into action, having your air behind you to speed you up to push him out the way. "Bakugo watch it!" You yelled as you two rolled over on the floor from the impact but not without your arm getting sliced as you pushed the blonde out the way.

"Everyone in Class-A  and Class-B," Mandalay ranged again as Bakugo pulled you back up to stand, glaring at the cut on your arm. "In the name of the pro hero Eraserhead you are granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat use your training! You may fight these villains! Listen we discovered one of the villain's targets, it's two students! Kacchan and Y/n! Kacchan, Y/n, you both should try to avoid combat and stick to a group I hope you can hear me!"

You got back into your stance as you felt your hair begin to rise, growling, "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n. Shut up I heard ya!"

"I could focus if she got out of my damn head!" Bakugo yelled before rushing in again, sparking up his hands for an explosion before Todoroki blocked his path with ice, "I can take care of myself!"

"Don't rush into this fight carelessly!" He warned before turning to you, "Y/n calm down! You need to relax we can't have you passing out, we need as many people as possible! Weren't you listening to Mandalay?! They're here because they're after you two!"

"Telling us not to engage then changing their minds?! I don't know how but I get the feeling this is Deku's fault! Well, I don't care what anyone says!" Bakugo growled.

"Dammit!" The man used his teeth as he launched himself upward, mumbling something manically before turning his body to dodge Todoroki's attack. "He's good at moving through this terrain with his quirk," Todoroki growled.

"This freak looks like a scrawny little sidekick to me come on you bastard!" Bakugo yelled as you went to create dark clouds just in case you wanted a storm.

The man came back over the trees as he began his next attack, "This clearly isn't his first battle. We can't start fires around here because the flames will spread! Everyone could die if we aren't careful. Do you understand me?!"

"Yeah I get it I'm not stupid!"

"You sure about that?" You yelled, preparing yourself for probably a long battle.

"I'm not the one bleeding am I?" Bakugo yelled as he grabbed your arm, twisting it so you could see the steady blood flowing out of its cut.

"Oh well, I'm sorry for pushing your stubborn ass out the way!"

"Teeth attacks! Seriously?! It's time to blast this freak with everything I've got!" Bakugo seethed as you and Todoroki tried to keep icing your surroundings for distance away from the crazed man.

"You can't!" Todoroki yelled as he used his fire to defrost your hands, your quirk's drawbacks were getting out of control the more you used it.

"If the trees burn just cover them with ice stupid! Better yet y/n use your rain- No you just stay back," he growled over his shoulder, his eyes widening for a split second as he saw your tired appearance.

"The big explosions will impair my vision though! I may not be able to see the fire! And how are you going to get close to him anyway?!" Todoroki yelled as you tried to slow your breathing. "Y/n deep breaths we got it under control! Sit this out!"

"S-Shut," you gasped. "Shut the h-hell up."

Suddenly trees began to fall behind the three of you as you all whipped your heads at the coming destruction.

"There! I see ice! They're fighting!" You heard a familiar voice call out as you looked over to see Izuku riding on Shoji's back.

"Izuku?!" You gasped as they ran over the man, Dark Shadow completely stepping on him as if he was some useless bug.

"Y/n! Bakugo! Todoroki! One of you give us some light!" Shoji yelled out as you looked at Izuku as he gasped.

"Y/n! Kacchan!"

"We need some light now! He's out of control!" Shoji yelled as you looked at Dark Shadow's insane attacks. Tokoyami was crying and screaming at the top of his lungs as he desperately tried to get a hand on his quirk as it went insane over the violence and destruction of it all.

Todoroki placed the boy on his back to the ground, "He's attacking blindly, I'll use my fire."

"Not so fast," Bakugo placed an arm out to hold his back as Izuku and Shoji struggled to stand back up. Tokoyami's Dark Shadow roared loudly as it wasn't done with its attack since the man was beginning to stand up. Dark Shadow picked up the man before throwing it along the trees, knocking every single tooth out of its mouth, "now finish him." Bakugo smiled wildly before Dark Shadow rained down on you all before you lit up your hands with lightning, Bakugo, and Todoroki doing the same as Dark Shadow began to shrink.

"And once again I'm a terrible matchup for you Birdboy," Bakugo praised himself as you fell down to your knees, trying to get back up until your vision started to blur. No, you couldn't back down now, you'd be an easy target for them and you couldn't leave him. He'd go absolutely insane if you got caught.

"Thanks, you saved me." Tokoyami sighed

Todoroki released a breath as he looked over the damage, "We could barely defend against that guy but you beat him instantly!"

Shoji kneeled down as he went to pull Tokoyami up, "My friend are you okay?"

As Shoji bent over, Izuku's eye caught your shaky figure as you tried to stand back up, your knees buckling in as you went too fast, "Y/n?" he croaked, only being able to see you through half of his vision since his left eye began to swell on top of his aching, throbbing body and head, "Hey! Stand up! You have to stand up c'mon please!" He pleaded as his voice cracked, drawing the attention to you as Bakugo and Todoroki jogged to your side.

You sighed as you finally stood up, your head still downcast at the ground as you waited for your vision to clear, "Give me a second Izuku. I'm fine just-"

"Get on my back we don't have time," Bakugo commanded as Todoroki looked over your injuries.

"Shut the fuck up-"

"Y/n! Get on Kacchan's back we have to get moving so we can get you to safety!!" Izuku yelled as you started to walk up up him, squinting your eyes because was that dried-up blood on his head?

"I'm fine I'm just a little dizzy hold on-" you gasped as your vision finally cleared as you saw the boy's appearance. His hair was covered in dirt, sweat, and dried up blood. His eyes were bloodshot as he looked like he could barely keep his left one open all the way. "Izuku! What the fuck happened to you?! Your arms! You went overboard?! Your head is fucking bleeding too?! What did you do?!" You asked a million miles per hour as you tried to inspect every injury as he did the same to yours.

Todoroki grabbed your arm as he iced up the wound while you and Izuku were busy nagging at each other's injuries, "We don't have time for this now c'mon we need to get you, Midoriya, and Bakugo to safety!"

"I don't know if you heard Mandalay, but I found out the villains are after them!" Izuku spoke.

Tokoyami gasped, "Are they trying to kill them?"

Izuku shook his head as he felt his heart drop, "I'm not sure but I think we should get back to camp for now so long as Vlad King and Mr. Aizawa have regrouped there."

Tokoyami nodded as he made Dark Shadow disappear, "I understand so our mission is to get back, to go back to safety by serving as their protectors!"

Izuku pointed behind before whipping his back to you as he heard you groan at Bakugo, "The pussycats are still fighting in the clearing going that way to draw the attention of the villains plus it's longer. We would have to cut straight across."

"We don't know how many enemies there are, we might come across some by chance," Todoroki added as you saw Bakugo's confused expression.

Izuku continued, "We can use Shoji's searchability, Todoroki's freezing power and if Tokoyami is okay with it, we can always use dark shadow now that we can actually control him. Honestly, with a group like this, we can probably even go against All Might!" He looked over as he saw you closing your eyes, your head nodding off before Bakugo hit the back of it, "Y/n keep your eyes open for me!"

You groaned, "They're open."

"I'll be fine by myself!" Bakugo yelled a little too loud for your liking.

"We will surround you both as we walk."

"I don't need any of your protection dammit!"

You sighed, "Bakugo they're just looking out for us c'mon."

"Let's go."

"Don't ignore me!"

"Just make sure you keep up."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Shut the hell up already!" You yelled as you went to hit him before he caught your arm. You're moving slower now huh?

"You just focus on not passing out. Dammit look at your damn arm it's bleeding too fast, here I'll get IcyHot to tear some of that shitty jacket off so we can wrap it around you."

You shook your head as you looked in front of you, wincing as you saw Izuku appearance as he looked around for any enemies, "No, use it for Izuku, he needs it the most, I'll be fine."

"You fucking idiot-" Bakugo seethed until you saw his eyes widened at something behind you, his breath hitching as he looked closer.

You tilted your head, "What is it?"

He pointed behind you as you turned around, "Who the hell is that guy by the bushes?"

"What-" you looked around until you came in contact with the man. His eyes already glaring at you with such intensity as you saw his all-black uniform and the two swords on his back with his mask that will forever be burned into your memory, accompanied next to him was a man wearing a mask as he was dressed up as some performer. "No," you gasped as you went to warn the group "Izu-"

You went to reach out your hand, getting so close to touching him, touching his warmth until everything went black.

And you were back to being so cold, yet again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh...

Also thank you all for 12k on Wattpad and 6k on Ao3!!! If you guys remember, how did you find my story? I'm curious. Also if you guys post any art for book or just sharing my book on tiktok tag me so I can like and comment!!! Thank you to those who've been making fan art!!!

Leave a comment and vote! What do you all think is going to happen?

Brief analysis:

As we can all see, Y/n is starting to get into that toxic mindset of taking care of others before herself. She's snapping at everyone while her body is trying to shut down, she's not taking help from others not because she thinks it's weak, the girl has no problem of being weak at times, she doesn't want help from others because she wants to be the one to make sure everything goes alright.

She's stressing herself out more because she was thrown into the situation and has no time to think with everything overwhelming her. As you can tell yes she does have fun with fighting people but she only has fun when she's fighting against others who she knows won't do any harm to her love ones. She laughs and screams when she fights against people she knows or opponents that won't do harm to the people she cares about, but she turns into something scarier when she's fighting against people who she knows wants to kill.

She's under alot of pressure, Izuku is hurt, the class is spread out everywhere, multiple villains are spread out, her quirk has worn out her body, she doesn't have time to make any sort of plan which brings out her weakness. She can't analyze the situation as fast because she's tired and distracted. Let's all hope this goes smoothly...for everyone's sake because like the girl said, she can easily wipe out a small city with a storm if she wanted too.

Questions:

If you had to pick a dub and sub voice for y/n who would you choose?

This actually took me a long time to think about and search up so many people...

Dub: Anne Yatco (voices Kugisaki Nobara from Jujutsu Kaisen)

Sub: Natsumi Fujiwara (voices Abigail Jones in The Great Pretender) or honestly Kurapika's voice.

I feel like she would just have a very calm type of voice that's almost monotone but not all the way, more like an uninterested voice.

Can you see y/n as being a villain?

Maybe in another life or if there was different circumstances but later on in the story...if she didn't have Izuku..she would probably switch sides.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1M 36.5K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
35.3K 969 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
165K 3.7K 61
The storm only continues raging on, rain descending heavily from above, and Momo and Shoto are in the center of it all. Will they be able to find the...
6K 190 39
"So when's the wedding?" The mother of the boy jokingly asked the two. Her face immediately becoming a bright shade of pink, (Y/N) looked at the woma...