His Name Is Dream

By WeebPatch

Angsty Oneshots, Dream-centric of course. Most chapters are inspired by a LOT of things on AO3. I might not b... More

❏ • Info & Triggers
❀┊Quackity's Mistake
❀┊Family you longed for
❀┊Forget Them My Dear
❀┊I hate this world
❀┊Brother Knows Best

❀┊Call on Me

4.5K 203 98
By WeebPatch

Call on Me

Summary :

Techno to the rescue.

╭─ ─ ─ ─╯ʚ𑁍ɞ╰─ ─ ─ ─╮

3rd P.O.V

"Put your things in the hole Dream." Tommy sneered.

Dream looked at Tommy for a moment and sighed in defeat, throwing all his things in the hole.

"I said everything Dream." Tommy smirked.

"What...?" Dream whispered but then it dawned to him. "No." He said sternly.

"He wasn't asking Dream." Tubbo chimed in, Dream looked at the two and the people around him. They all had crossbows aiming at Dream.

Dream clenched his fists and gulped. "I said no." He said hesitantly.

People were about to shoot their arrows when they heard the portal bringing someone in. Everyone immediately turned their crossbows towards the portal.

A door stepped outside the portal revealing Techno, following close behind him was Philza.

"Hallo." Techno greeted in his usual monotone voice.

"Hello, I see you guys are doing something here." Phil greeted plainly with a gentle smile plastered on his face.

"Hello Phil, Techno. What are you guys doing here?" Sam asked lowering his crossbow.

Techno looked at Dream, and Dream looked at him.

"Don't get your attention diverted Dream. Take it off." Tommy growled.

Techno looked at the scene thoughtfully, "You guys gonna make him reveal his identity?" He asked.

"Yes, and we got this. We don't need your help so you could either go back or watch." Quackity was the one who spoke.

Phil and Techno looked at Dream, asking if he really wanted to do this through eye contact. Dream knew what those eyes says and he just nodded.

Dream reached out for the strap of the mask and unclipping it, it was like time was in slow motion.

He grabbed the bottom of the mask and lowered it revealing his eyes first. There was a scar on his left eye, making him blind. The other eye was fine. He got a giant scar in the middle of his face, and a burnt mark on the left side of his cheek.

Everyone who stood there was shocked, several gasps can be heard.

"You really are a huge mess." Tommy said trying not to look surprised or intimidated.

"Psh, you mean he looks like a monster." Quackity intervened.

Dream looked at Techno and Techno took this as a signal.

Techno stepped closer infront of Dream, no one stopping him since they thought that Techno would lash out on Dream or hurt him.

"You look weird." Techno started.

"So do you bacon." Dream fired back.

"Whatever homeless teletubby." Techno said as he raised his hand to grab his sword. Everyone held their breath, thinking that Techno would like to land the final blow.

Techno unleashed his sword, he turned around to look at the people in the eyes. All their eyes, saying to finish Dream off. He spotted one particular individual that thought different, he looked at this individual and winked which only the individual noticed.

"You know... One thing I always hated about you guys..." Techno started which shocked the SMP members, 'you guys?' all of them thought.

"Is that when someone like me and Phil comes in the scene, you always expect that we will help you." Techno finished, Dream gave him a look before nodding.

"What do you mean?" Tommy and Fundy asked.

"What he means is that you guys should stop assuming things." Phil stated.

"What...?" Muttered Tubbo in the far corner hiding behind Sam.

"What are you guys planning?" Sam asked dangerously.

"Nothing in particular." Techno stated nonchalantly.

"You've got any last words Dream?" Techno asked looking back at Dream.

Dream looked at him for a while, trying to read Techno's expression but he couldn't.

"Last words huh?" Dream muttered.

"Say it Dream so we can all hear what you want to say. We're getting impatient for finishing you off." Quackity growled in anger and impatience.

"My last words are these." Everyone's ears perked up.

"Someone understood." He said as potions were splashed, catching the SMP members off guard looking around to see who splashed it. Suddenly, a fog appeared.

Everyone coughed on it while others covered their mouths and noses instantly.

Then they felt a force of wind flow by and when the fog was lifted off they saw Phil and Techno running away with Dream.

"HEY! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?" Quackity was the first one to speak as the others turn their heads towards the two.

"Escaping, duh." Techno replied.

"Why are you taking Dream with you?" Sapnap dangerous growled as he aimed his crossbow towards... Dream.

"Ranboo?" Tubbo silently muttered as he looked around for Ranboo but the people heard it.

"I'm sorry." A voice perked up as they saw Ranboo with Techno and Phil.

"HE REALLY IS A TRAITOR!" Quackity sneered.

"He wasn't." Dream butted in.

"What?" Tommy and Tubbo asked at the same time.

"He never was a traitor to you all, it was all about his memory problems. Then again, you guys blame everything on anyone." He said casually.

"What do you mean 'blame'? He blamed no one!" Sapnap yelled.

"Are you sure about that?" Philza asked glaring at the crowed.

"Eret was blamed for the loss of L'manberg and considered him a traitor without hearing his voice of reason on why he switched sides." Philza started, the founders or main members of L'manberg tried to protest but was quickly shut off by Techno's scary glare.

"Schlatt was viewed as a tyrant without looking pass his current state, no one tries to help him get better."

"Wilbur was dragged into insanity because of people's carelessness on listening to reason. People tried to help him but gave up on him before and during dawn of the 16th."

"Niki was ignored by many of you, neglected by the citizens she sworn her life to. "

"Dream, who was portrayed as the villain from the very beginning without even listening to him." Phil finished as the people of the SMP listened to him carefully. But of course, there's some thick skullers.

"We didn't blame ANYTHING! They were the ones who planted the blame on themselves!" Quackity protested.

"The thing about this world Quackity, is that it's driven by our sense of listening to reason. Why did you think the wars never stopped? It's because you guys failed to negotiate. You wanted to paint the blame ok someone so you could run away from the consequences of your actions, and because of that you refuse to listen to the reason behind the things they do." Techno growled towards Quackity who backed off out of fear.

"We didn't do anything, it was Dream who kept the wars going!" Tommy protested on behalf of Quackity who was shaken up by Techno's glare.

"I listened to your reason did I not?" Dream spoke.

"I listened. And the only punishment was that I'd have to take your discs. Why? Because your attachment to them is too strong, it's too strong that it could tear the peace that was once plaguing the server." Dream continued.

"I listened and listened, I listened to you when you wanted L'manberg's independence and when I said no, you didn't let me finish." Dream scowled.

"The only times you actually listened is when it's for your own benefit. Like when you lost L'manberg war but listened to what I wanted to get your independence. Or when I helped you with POGTOPIA's resources. Like Techno, you only used me. You use your people."

"You've broken your own bonds." Techno slid in.

"When I told you I switched sides with Schlatt again, you immediately got irritated. Wilbur and Fundy was the actual only ones who asked me why, I knew you wouldn't like talking or listening to me so I cut the conversation short." Dream said.

"After that, I had enough. I had enough listening to your pestering for so long. I've had it." Dream finished as the SMP members looked at him like he was lying. But deep down, they knew he was right.

They're the ones who broke their own bonds.

They failed to listen to the voice of reason of others.

They thought so highly of themselves that they didn't try to listen.

"Hope you're happy." And with that Techno took Dream and Phil with him, Ranboo following close behind.

Ranboo took a final glance at the mess they left the others and left.

Everyone was at lost, they don't know what to think. They don't know where to start, how to start over.

How do they fix the thing they've torn apart? When they don't even know where they broke it?

How were they supposed to rise back up from rock bottom?

They followed their leaders like dogs, they overthrow them if they think the leader is doing harm towards themselves.

They were selfish.

All of them.

Everyone is selfish in their own way.

And yet they've failed to realize it.

How do they start a new?

─────────────

Techno, Phil, Ranboo and Dream arrived at the cavern. They settled down and rested.

"I thought you weren't gonna reveal your 'pretty' face to them." Techno smirked.

"We just got out of an outnumbered fight unscratched because we've ramble to much and this is how you start a conversation?" Ranboo asked amused.

"What? It's pretty normal." Techno pouted.

"Never thought I'd see the day Bacon pouts." Dream smirked, "shut up..." Techno muttered, hair covering his eyes out of embarrassment.

"Hahaha...." Ranboo awkwardly laughs. He still wasn't chill around Dream but he tries to.

Dream notice Ranboo's tense form and patted him on the back. "It's fine, I'm not gonna hurt you." Dream smiled warmly.

Phil was preparing them food as the others chill out.

"Thank you." Dream said out loud.

Everyone turned to him, did the powerful admin really just thanked them?

"Never really thought it'd go this way. They were going to throw me in prison." Dream muttered the last part but being around hybrids, they heard it.

"What do you mean? They were planning to kill you permanently." Phil asked confused.

"Ah, right. I had one thing that could've convinced them to pet me live... Though.... Nevermind." Dream trailed off as Techno looked at him suspiciously.

"What is it?" Techno asked, Dream looked up at him and smiled gently but teasingly.

"Why it's the revive book Schlatt gave me, Bacon."

╰─ ─ ─ ─╮ʚ𑁍ɞ╭─ ─ ─ ─╯

Author's Corner :

The story plot in this one is kinda wonky but just deal with it- lol.

-WeebPatch 🥞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 12.9K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
235K 8.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
631K 31.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
722K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...