THE LOVE ENCOUNTER : MISHBIR

By itsmehetu02

Mishti... A secret undercover officer.. Abir ... A cool dashiing national basketball player... Mishti went in... More

INTRODUCTION
MEET IPS MISHTI BOSE
WELCOME TO MUMBAI
OFFICIAL MEET OF MISHBIR
DINNER WITH RAJVANSHS
NEW ENTRY AND MISHBIR LUNCH
NEW DIRECTOR OF RED PEARL TRAVELS
MISHTI'S PAST
MISHTI'S BIRTHDAY
A DAY IN THE FLAT AND BASKETBALL MATCH
ABIR CELEBRATE MISHTI'S BIRTHDAY
MISHRAT MISSION PLAN
THE MISSION
MISHTI'S OPERATION
MISHTI IS FINE !
WELCOME BACK HOME
PERIODS : AN IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW
ABIR'S SPECIAL PLACE!!!
MISHTI AND VIRAT'S INTERVIEW !
I'M SPECIAL FOR HER!!!!
PLAN BACK FIRED
MISHTI GOT SOMETHING!!

MISHBIR MOMENTS

416 66 72
By itsmehetu02

Hello lovieessss...

Waiting for today's update????

Here it is!!! Let's read it...

Happy Readings...

Next day...
In the morning..

Abir left for the office...

Mishti and Virat too left for the office in their normal look...

Mishti wore a normal dress.. with open hairs...

The trio reached at Red Pearl travels..

Abir already is in.. Mishti and Virat went in...

They did their office work till the lunch break...

In the lunch break..

Virat went in Mishti's cabin..

Virat (in serious tone) : Mansi.. this is the time..

Mishti : be careful..

Virat : don't worry.. just in case mujhe late ho to you can go home.. I'll meet you there directly...

Mishti : okay...

And Virat left out of the office.. there are two police officers waiting for him in Normal outfit..  out of the office..

He greeted them and went in the bar.. to investigate about the kidnapping..

Here Mishti is working on her laptop.. while staring out of the window...

Abir comes to her cabin..
This is the first time he knocked on the door..

She turned towards the door..

Abir : may I come in Miss...?

Mishti : yup sure.. aao na...

Abir : tum bahar kya dekh rahi thi..?

Mishti: nothing just checking the outer view..

Abir : ohh that's good.. by the way Dev kaha hai?? Cabin me to nahi hai...

Mishti (while adjusting everything) : woh.. woh.. aaj jaldi chala gaya.. use apne family walo se milne jana tha na to vahi gaya hai out of mumbai...
Usne half day ka leave application bhi mujhe diya hai.. tumhe dene ke liye.. ye lo...

She forwarded the application..
Abir took the leave application and..

Abir : okay... Thanks ... And  I wanted to ask you something, can I??

Mishti : yes sure.. puchho..

Abir(with hesitation) : tumhara.. tumhara birthday kab hai ???

Mishti again becomes numb after hearing it...

She got emotional a bit but she handled her self in front of Abir...

Mishti : Tumhe achanak se Meri birthdate kyu jaan ni hai ??

Abir : woh.. Woh..

Mishti : woh... Woh kya kar rahe ho? Batao kyu jaan na hai..!?

Abir : areeeh you are my friend.. to mera itna to hakk banta hai na ki mujhe tumhari birthdate pata ho??

Mishti comes near him...

Mishti : sirf dost ke zariye??

Abir becomes awestruck by her question..

Abir (in mind) : pata nahi.. per tum meri " sirf dost" to nahi hi ho Mansi..

She snapped in front of his face..

Mishti: kahan kho gaye.. batao...

Abir : hmm.. haan dost ke zariye hi puchha maine... Batao na what is your birthdate!!??

Mishti : Parso hai mera birthday..

She lies to him... As she is going to give the birthday party a day after tomorrow...for mission.. and she can't tell him everything so....

Abir (excitedly) : heeinn.... Sachi !!! Parso Hi hai  tumhara birthday... I mean.. that's great... Happy birthday in advance...

She smiled and did handshake with Him..

Mishti : now.. go and let me do my work...

He smiles and lean back to his cabin...
And called kunal...

Abir : hello Nanko...

Kunal : haa bhai.. boliye...

Abir : ek mast sa chocolate cake order kar kal raat 12 baje ke liye...

Kunal : why chocolate cake?

Abir : Areh woh Mansi ka birthdate tune puchhne ko bola tha na..

Kunal : haan.. to uska celebrations karna hai kya..

Abir : celebrate to karna hai per uss baat ka nahi... Uske birthday ko celebrate karna hai.. Parso uska birthday hai !!!!

Kunal : Parso... Itni jaldi... Bhai.. celebrate to kar lenge par aap kya woh propose karne ke liye ready hai !!!

Abir : propose ka to nahi pata.. but celebrate to karenge.. kuhu aur Ruch ko bhi bata de...

Kunal : okay... Then.. I'll handle everything.. !!

Abir : okay bye...

And he cuts the call.. here Mishti heard everything..

She went back to her cabin without saying anything.. and continue her work..

Mishti (in mind) : I know tum kya karne wale ho Abir.. aur kya hai tumhare man me.. par Sorry.. woh possible nahi hai.. rahi celebrate karne ki baat .. to iss baar mera birthday celebrate ho ke rahega.. it has to happen..
And I'm ready for it...

She works till the night.. and then leave for her home... Virat doesn't come till now..

She is a bit tensed about him..
She comes out from the office and  realise that she didn't Book a cab for her self...

Mishti : ohh shittt!!! How can I forget to book a cab... Yrrr...

She thinks for a while and thought to book a cab right now.. but her phone's battery is dead...

Mishti (irritatingly ) : isse bhi abhi khatam hona tha... seriously !!!!

She didn't have any fear to go home alone...
But she is tensed about Virat...

Mishti (in mind) : hey dugga ma.. Virat ki raksha karna...

Mishti : hmmm... Chalo Mish.. oops.. Mansi.. chalo..  chalte chalte hi chalte hai.. agar bich me koi taxy milegi to le lungi...

And she starts walking towards home...

She try to take lift ... But it's night.. so no one is helping her...

She is walking... Here some people are staring her.. they are in drunken state..

After staring Mishti.. they comes near her... Mishti feels a bit uneasy... She step back...

A man : ohho.. madam... Akele akele... Kahan.. jaa rahi ho...!!??

2nd man : aapko pata nahi.. Mumbai ki sadko per...ese akele raat ko ghumna nahi chahiye....

Mishti (in her Stern voice) : tum logo ko meri fikr karne ki jarurat nahi... Chale jaao yahan se...

3rd man : areeehh... Ese kaiseeeee.... Aap Akeli... Esi sun saaan sadak per... Ese kaise chhod de aapko... Chaliye... Hum aapko ghar chhod dete hai...

By saying this he comes near her and tried to hold her hand...

Mishti freed her hand with a jerk...

Mishti (angrily) : stay.. away...  Verna woh hal karungi ki pachtaoge tum... Samje....

She said them in stern voice..and put her one hand in her bag to take out the gun...

She is about to take out it but...

" Akeli ladki ko dekh kar.. use kamzor samaj liya"  a voice came from the behind...

Mishti recognise the voice...

She turned... There is Abir Rajvansh.. the savior of Mishti...

Aah she doesn't need any savior.. as an IPS officer.. she can handle this kind of people.. but Abir doesn't know this...

Abir came next to her and...

Abir (without looking at her ): gaadi me betho...

Mishti : but... Abir...

Abir (in stern voice) : I said sit in the car...

She quietly sit in the back seat of the car..

Abir : haan.. to .. ladki ka fayda uthana chahte the tum log... Ladkiyan kamzor bilkul nahi hoti.. to ye baat apne dimag se nikal do... Aur agar aage se kisi bhi ladki ke sath badtamizi karne ki koshish ki na.. to bahot bura hoga tumhare sath samje...

1st man : tum kon.. uske lover boy!!!!!

And he laughed out...

Abir (Stern voice) : DOST... Dost hu main uska.. aur mere hote hue tum kabhi bhi use chhu bhi nahi sakte samje... Now get lost.. varna woh hal karunga ki khudko nahi pahechan paaoge...

He warned them and get in the car on the driver seat...

He looks at Mishti with the middle mirror of car...

Abir : Main tumhara driver nahi hu... Come and sit in front seat..

Mishti looks at him narrowed eyes.. she get off from the car and sit in the front seat besides Abir...

And he starts drive...

Mishti : vese tum nahi aate to bhi main khudko sambhal leti...

Abir (with a tight smile) : haaa... Woh pepper spray ki help se hai na... Jo tum apne bag se nikalne wali thi...

Mishti (in mind) : achha hai tumhe laga ki pepper spray nikal rahi thi... Agar pata chalta ki gun nikalne wali hu.. to vahi behosh ho jate...

While thinking she chuckled...

Abir : ab isme hasne ki kya baat thi...

Mishti : kuch nahi.. main bas ye bol rahi thi ki.. I can handle my self... I can fight by my self.. I don't need anyone's help...

Abir (in mind) : but I want you... in my life Forever...

Mishti : fir kahi kho gaye !!! Ajeeb ho tum..

Abir drives..
She is getting bored so she starts the music...

Music..
Khwab hai tu... Nind hu main...
Dono mile... Raat baneee....
Roz yahin... Mangu dua...
Teri meri... Baat baneeee...
Baat baneeee....

Both looks at each other.. and got nervous hearing this song... As Abir knows the feeling towards her... And she knows Abir's feelings for her.. so both go nervous..
Abir tried to change the song... But he couldn't do that...

Main rang sharbaton ka..
Tu mithe ghath ka paani X2
Mujhe khud me ghol de to..
Mere yaar baat ban jaani...
Rang sharbaton ka..
Tu mithe ghath ka paani.. X2

Music...

She looks out side.. and feeling the cold breeze...

Abir : vese tum ne mujhse help kyu ni mangi... I mean ghar hum sath bhi to jaa sakte the na Dev nahi tha to...

Mishti realise about Virat... She immediately took Abir's phone and called him...
He picked up..

Mishti looks at Abir's expressions...

Virat : Hello.. who's this...

Mishti : hi..dev.. it's me Mansi...

Virat : ohh ye kiska number hai..

Mishti : Abir ka.. tum ghar pahoche??

Virat : nahi just abhi kaam khatam hua.. I'm coming home.. tum bhi pahocho...

Mishti : haa I'm coming okay bye...

And she cut the call... And gives Abir his phone back..

And looks at him with a thankful expressions..
Abir smiled at her..

Tune jo dekha hai..
Tune jo jaana hai..
Hun bhi nahi bhi hun main woh..
Chahoge tum jesa
Ho jaunga wese..
Chaho to vaada ye le lo..

Tum ek Musafir ho..
Main koi raah anjaani X2
Man chaha mod le to..
Mere yaar baat ban jaani..
Rang sharbaton ka..
Tu mithe ghath ka paani...X2
Mujhe khud me ghol de to..
Mere yaar baat ban jaani.. X2

Abir looks at Mishti... He stared her...

Abir (in mind) : tum jesi ho vesi mujhe bahot achhi lagti ho... Mujhe bahot pasand ho... Per pata nahi tum bhi wesa feel karti ho mere liya ya nahi... I'm just totally confused... I don't want to lose you...

Mishti looks at him..

Mishti : tumne kuch kaha...??

Abir looks other side...

Abir : ummm... Nahi to... Tumne kuch suna...?

Mishti nods negatively...she stared him for a while and then...

Mishti is looking out side.. it's cloudy cloudy weather...
She is feeling cold breeze... Abir is driving and taking her small glimpse while driving..with a smile...

The song has finished..

Here the rain has started.. a bit heavy... Because of rain Abir's car stops in between the drive.. he tried for 2 or 3 times.. but it didn't start...

Mishti : kya hua... Abir..

Abir : woh.. car bandh pad gayi baarish ki vajah se..

Mishti (irritatingly) : itni mahengi car aur baarish me bich raaste per bandh pad gayi.. waah.. service nahi karvai kya..?

Abir : abhi to karvayi 2 weeks pahele..
Pata nhi achanak kya hua..

Mishti (murmured) : isase achha main chal ke nikal jaati...

Abir heard a bit..

Abir : tumne kuch kaha??

Mishti (trying to be normal) : nahi.. nahi to...

Abir tried one more time... But vain..

Mishti is looking out side of the window.. she saw.. some kids come in rain and starts dancing in happiness..

She starts the music system...and the perfect song starts..

Ghode jesi chal hathi jesi dum..
O sawan raja.. kahan se aaye tum.. X2
Chak dum dum chak dum dum...X2

Koi ladki hai jab woh hasti hai
Chak dum dum chak dum dum chak dum dum chak..
Koi ladki hai jab woh hasti hai..
Baarish hoti hai chhanak chhanak chun chun.. X2

Mishti saw the kids are dancing.. she went out from the car.. and starts dancing with the kids..
Abir looks at her  tensedly.. he called her back in the car.. but all vain..
He saw her dancing with the kids and got mesmerized by her..
He came out and  starts singing and dancing with her..

Koi ladka hai jab woh gaata hai..
Chak dum dum chak dum dum chak dum dum chak..
Koi ladka hai jab woh gaata hai..
Saawan aata hai ghumad ghumad ghum ghum X2..

Chak dum dum chak dum dum chak dum dum chak..
Music..

She again starts dancing with kids.. Abir is smiling while looking at her..with folded hands...

Hoooo ho ho hoooo.. haiiii hee hee heeee..

Baadal jhuke jhuke se hai...
Raste ruke ruke se hai...
Kya teri marzi hai meeegghhaa..
Ghar hum ko jaane na deeegaaa..
Aage hai Barsaat pichhe hai tufaan..
Mausam beimaan.. kahan chale hum tum...
Chak dum dum chak dum dum chak dum dum chak...
Koi ladki hai jab woh hasti hai..
Baarish hoti hai chhanak chhanak chun chun..
Koi ladka hai jab woh gaata hai..
Saawan aata hai ghumad ghumad ghum
Chak dum dum chak dum dum chak dum dum chak...

Music...

Abir starts the lip syncing.. on the lyrics.. Mishti is dancing on it...
The kids are roaming in circle.. while jumping in water...
He holds Mishti's hand and made her take three circles on her place.. pulled her near him by her waist..
And starts dancing... Song is coming to the end..

He looks at her deep calm eyes.. they shared an eyelock... He holds her cheeks with his both hands.. there is just an Inch space is there between them..

He looks at her Pinky lips.. Mishti is looking in his Deep Hazel brown eyes..
He was about to kiss her in between the rain but....

Mishti shakes him hardly... And he comes out from his Dreamland...
Yeaaah... It was a DREAAAMMMM !!!

But it's cute know!?

They both are still in the car.. Abir was lost when the song has started... Imagining him and Mishti dancing in the rain...
He smiles at his dream... Mishti looks at Him suspiciously...

Mishti : kaha kho gaye the Ajeeb Rajvansh..

Abir : Ajeeb Rajvansh???

Mishti : haa to.. baar baar kahi bhi kisi bhi jagah per kho jate ho.. to Ajeeb hi hue na
..

Abir : not funny...

Mishti : not funny kya not funny.. gaadi already start ho gayi hai fir bhi tum chabi ghuma rahe ho...see.. Ajeeb kahi ke..

She chuckled...
He realised what is he doing now...
He hits his forehead and starts driving.. the rain stops already..

They both come in their building.. after bidding bye to Abir.. she went in her flat..

And he went in his while smiling...

Here Virat was waiting for her...
Mishti came with a serious face...

Went in her flat... Called Virat by her special phone...

Mishti : come in the secret room.. urgent..

Virat came there after the call...

She is waiting for him in the secret room...

Virat came there... He saw.. Mishti is sitting on a chair... He is facing her back...

Virat : are you okay Mishti!?

Mishti : yup I'm okay..  what about you? Are you okay??

Virat : yeah I'm perfectly okay...

Mishti : kya hua investigation ka ?

Virat : everything has done..  I got to know ki tumhara shak sahi tha.. woh jo one common customer ki tumne pictures li thi vahi hai iss kidnapping ke pichhe.. but bar ke owner se pata chala ki unhe pata hi nahi ki ye kidnapping ho kaise rahi hai aur kaha se...

Mishti : matlab? Bar walo ko pata hi nahi ki kidnapping kaha se hoti hai.. ye kaise ho sakta hai..???

Virat : vahi to ... Ye kaise ho sakta hai...

Mishti : ya to woh bar ka owner juth bol raha hai ... Ya use kisine dhamki ya paise de kar uska muh bandh karva liya hai... Did you checked the CCTV...

Virat : their CCTV are not working... I have checked.. everything.. expect ladies washroom.. as I was there as a customer... So couldn't check the washroom...

Mishti : I know... Aur woh parents se mile tum... Kya kya pata laga vaha se...?

Virat : kuch khaas nahi... Unke call records bhi check karaye hai... Unke calls me kuch bhi common nahi tha... Aur infact kuch parents to ye jaante tak nahi the ki unki betiya itni der raat kaha raheti thi....

Mishti : aaj kal ke time me parents bacho per apna dhyan Nahi dete to bacho ko lagta hai woh kuch bhi kar sakte hai aur... Fir esa kuch ho jata hai ki unki puri duniya hi Badal jaati hain..

Virat nods...

Mishti (continues) : CCTV work ni kar raha... Kisiko ye tak pata nahi ki kidnapping kaise hoti hai wahan se... Aakhir ladkiyan kidnap to vahi se hoti hai... To ab hame ye pata lagana hoga.. ki kidnap karke le kahan jaate hai...

Virat (while thinking) : haan... And we will do it a day after tomorrow.. in your birthday party...

After sometime..

Virat :  tumhe kal bahar nahi aana.. mat aana I'll handle everything.. just take care Mish... By the way hum dono to tumhara birthday celebrate kar sakte hai please ?? Jese vahan camp per kiya tha..

She smiled at him and nods..
Virat gets happy on her yes...

Virat : tum uper terrace per wait karo mera.. tumhare parents ke sath hum tumhara birthday manayenge..

Mishti smiled...
And she went upstairs and reached at terrace...

So this is all for today..

How was Abir's dream sequence...

Maza aaya!!!😂😂

Poor Abir... Kuch jyada hi poor hai iss story main.. hai na ???

But don't worry... Jaldi hi dono ka achha moments real me aayega iss story me... Wait for it...

And keep showering your Love by voting and commenting here...

Inline comments are always welcome...

Will update next part soon...

Till then peace out... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1.7K 27
This story revolves all about Rhesha.. This is just my imagination.. And take it as a story only.. This is purely my imagination and no offence to an...
1.6K 151 14
Hey buddies!!!! Here comes a new story on ur fav couples..... also mine, TaaRey n MishBir I e (Taani + Reyansh) n (Mishti + Abir). Synopsis - this s...
5.3K 467 3
A three-shot on MishBir.
29.6K 2.5K 44
"No... Abirrr..." screams Mishti... tears are flowing from her eyes, she is damn horrified after seeing the sight in front of her eyes... Abir sees h...