Stranded ✔︎

Από vsooheart

It started with an 'I hate you'. Will it end with the same phrase? Kim Taehyung x Kim Jisoo =================... Περισσότερα

🌊 𝑺𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓓𝓔𝓓 🌊
🌊 0 🌊
🌊 Cast 1 🌊
🌊 Cast 2 🌊
🌊 Other Casts 🌊
🌊 1 🌊
🌊 2 🌊
🌊 3 🌊
🌊 4 🌊
🌊 5 🌊
🌊 6 🌊
🌊 7 🌊
🌊 8 🌊
🌊 9 🌊
🌊 10 🌊
🌊 11 🌊
🌊 12 🌊
🌊 13 🌊
🌊 14 🌊
🌊 15 🌊
🌊 16 🌊
🌊 17 🌊
# I GOT TAGGED #
🌊 18 🌊
🌊 19 🌊
🌊 20 🌊
🌊 21 🌊
🌊 22 🌊
🌊 23 🌊
🌊 24 🌊
🌊 25 🌊
🌊 26 🌊
🌊 27 🌊
# I GOT TAGGED #
🌊 29 🌊
🌊 30 🌊
🌊 31 🌊
🌊 32 🌊
🌊 33 🌊
🌊 34 🌊
🌊 35 🌊
🌊 36 🌊
🌊 37 🌊
🌊 38 🌊
🌊 39 🌊
🌊 40 🌊
🌊 𝓔𝓟𝓘𝓛O𝑮𝓤𝓔 🌊
🏔 FROZEN 🏔

🌊 28 🌊

1.1K 84 25
Από vsooheart

No one's POV

The two slept well the next who knows how many hours, they woke up at around 10 in the morning the next day.

"You wanna eat?" Taehyung turned to Jisoo who quickly nodded with a grin.

The boy took out some chips from his bag and gave it to Jisoo, in which she accepted with delight.

They enjoyed their breakfast for the next half hour, staring at the sea and sky. "Did you know that i've ever slept one whole night in the pool when i was four?" Jisoo started a conversation.

"Kim, what do i know about you?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh, right." Jisoo giggled.

"Tell me about it." He looked at Jisoo.

"My mom just bought some kind of.. waterproof camping tent made out of rubber. Now that i think about it, it's kinda weird. But that's what it was. It's around 3 meters wide, and shaped exactly like a tent. I told my brother i wanted to try it, he denied it at first because he thought it was dangerous, but i was stubborn, so i hopped on when he was sleeping at night. The tent was comfortable! So i slept there until the next day. I woke up when i heard my brother's angry call. He told me he even called 911 because he thought i was kidnapped." She laughed.

Taehyung laughed along, imagining how everyone's faces were.

"And did you know i nearly died in that pool of yours?" He asked in return.

"The pool in our backyard? In my house? How?" She asked curiously. "How come i never knew?"

"You were having a sleepover at Lisa's if i'm not mistaken." He answered. "It was a few years ago, around two years? Or was it last year? I'm not sure. But that time, Jin invited us over to your house as if it was his. And there we went swimming in your pool. But turns out the pool was deeper than i expected. I wasn't ready so i sank. When i was about to swim up, some kind of raft blocked the way and i couldn't push it away. When i nearly ran out of breath, i saw Jungkook jump off the raft and quickly pull me up to the surface."

"Woah.. i guess my pool is really dangerous." She laughed.

He laughed along as a reply.

"Don't you know that Irene eonnie has sidekick powers?" She asked, "the one that can see ghosts."

"I think i've heard. Why?"

"Are you a coward?"

"What the heck- that question can be quite offensive, ms. Kim. But no, i'm not a coward." He chuckled.

"Okay then, you know the unused classroom on the fourth floor of our school?"

"Hmm..." Taehyung tried remembering, "the place where that mysterious boy... Son Heung Min was said to have suicided?" He recalled.

"Yes! That one!" She clapped, "so Irene and i was-"

"Wait, wait, before that, i haven't known the whole story." Taehyung interrupted.

"What do you mean?"

"I never was into those kinds of talks, you know, gossips. So Son Heung Min suicided in that class was the only thing i heard."

"Wait- seriously?! I mean it went on for months! Nearly a year!"

"I know! But no one in my group is that interested to gossips. Except Jimin. But he's a coward, so he didn't really follow this news. And Jennie.. she just never liked telling me gossips."

"Well of course, she has girl friends. Who in the world would choose boys to talk with about gossips when girls are around?" She giggled.

"Yea, yea. Just tell me about the story. I heard from Jin hyung that Heung Min actually was into you or something? I didn't really listen since i didn't really care at that time."

"Oh so now you care?" Jisoo smirked.

His breath hitched before he shrugged, "just get into the story."

"Alright, alright." She laughed. "Well that isn't a lie. So you know Son Heung Min after he was said to have died in that abandoned classroom which used to be the classroom we were in. I don't know if you've ever been in one class with Heung Min or if you've known him, but in case you don't know, he is deadly mysterious. Like, really really very absolutely one hundred percent mysterious!"

"Like what?"

"Well, in case you haven't seen him around years ago, he would always go to school using a black hoodie. His aura has always been black. Like- literally all black. And he rarely talks. I think in one year, he only had talked for around 3 times. Until we were in one class. I think it was on our second year of secondary and apparently he had his seat right beside me for the first day. Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa kept on whispering to me and warning me not to get close to him because none of us knows what he has behind his sleeves."

"Let me guess. You totally ignored them and got close to him?" Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows.

"Well- i didn't... TOTALLY ignored them, you know?" She grinned, "just like... you know what, let's just continue."

Taehyung shrugged.

"Okay, so being the nice girl i was, i began talking to him and basically giving him a chance because i saw no one had even tried to talk to him. I could see the girls didn't like that but i didn't mind. First few weeks, he completely didn't care and acted as if he wasn't listening. But around the fifth week, i came in class and greeted him, in which he returned with a small smile. And i was like- dude.. he actually smiled at me! So i smiled back and that's when he started replying to my sentences once in a while. Still not really talkative though."

"And everything was okay?"

"Yeah, everything was in fact more than okay until around two weeks after. That day i remembered staying at school until around 6 p.m. because i had an extracurricular until four and my driver's car broke down on it's way to pick me up. And since we weren't allowed to bring our phones yet that time, i couldn't do anything but wait...."

Flashback~

Jisoo was casually sitting at the lobby, waiting for her driver to pick her up. "What in the world is taking him so long?" She mumbled, "it's getting dark and cold around here."

"Jisoo?" Someone called. His voice was quite familiar but Jisoo couldn't guess who it belonged to. She quickly turned her head towards the voice but as she did, she saw no one.

"What the hell? Who the heck was that?" She furrowed her eyebrows and looked around but again, she saw no one.

"Jisoo?" Another voice was heard. It was a different voice, but she knew who it belongs to.

"Heung Min?" She furrowed her eyebrows. As usual, he was wearing his iconic black hoodie. "What are you still doing here?"

"Jisoo? You haven't gone home yet? What are you doing?" Ms. Hwang suddenly showed up behind her. Jisoo flinched a little before turning around to her teacher.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hwang ssaem." Jisoo bowed politely with a big, bright smile. "I think my driver has problems so he couldn't get here in time. And.. i was just talking to-" she turned around to see no one. Looking around, she confusedly scratched her head.

"Uhm.. Jisoo?"

"Oh yeah! It's nothing. I just thought i saw- nevermind." She waved her hand.

"It's been two hours since classes are over."

"Yeah.."

"Why didn't you walk home? Or join your friends?"

"My parents told me my driver's going to pick me up after school so i let my friends go home first. I wasn't allowed to leave the school area alone because of the recent news... you know."

"The murder news that has been going out?" She sighed, Jisoo nodded. "Well, why don't i take you home instead?"

"Hmm... Thanks for offering, ssaem but i'm afraid my driver would arrive at any moment and he'll be confused when he couldn't find me."

"We can call your parents and tell them that you'll be coming home with me, how about that?"

"I don't think that's necessary..." She rubbed her nape. Her teacher has been very kind to her all these years and she wouldn't want to burden her any more.

"Alright, then how about this, i'll wait for you until your driver arrives?" She smiled sweetly.

"But-"

"I insist. Come on." Ms. Hwang brought her back to sit on the bench as they talked unnecessary things. Ms. Hwang is one of the kindest teacher in school, who happens to be Jisoo's homeroom teacher at that time.

"Oh my gosh!" Ms. Hwang suddenly exclaimed around ten minutes later. "I totally forgot! The principal asked me to take one table from the empty classroom upstairs."

"The classroom no one uses anymore?" Jisoo tilted her head.

"Yes!"

"Let me help you then." She smiled as she got up to her feet.

"That's really no need–"

"It's the least i could do, ssaem." She insisted. Ms. Hwang shrugged and they went up the stairs and down the hallway to the classroom.

Flashback off~

"Then what happened?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"So that night, the lights were starting to go off. The only source of light is the teacher's room and the moon." She continued. "As we reached the room, Hwang ssaem asked me to help turn on the lights since the switch was behind the lockers right outside the classroom and her hand won't fit inside. So with no second thoughts, i flicked it on. And that's when Hwang ssaem screamed on the top of her lungs."

"Why?" Taehyung bit his nails. He had never heard this story before. And he's sure no one else has either since the school did the best they can to keep this hidden.

"I came in after her and saw blood all over the place and a suicidal rope hanging on the ceiling right in the middle of the class."

"What the f*ck.."

"I know right?!"

"And you saw Seung Min's body hanging on the rope?"

"That's just it! We saw no one! All we saw was his sweater on the corner of the room."

"Wow." He shook his head.

"But that's just it, Kim."

"What?"

"Ever since that day, no one has ever gone into that class and no one was supposed to know what really happened except the teachers and police. I'm just telling you this because i know this isn't gonna be the topic you'll be talking about with your gang."

"Absolutely not."

She nodded. "Everything went fine for the next few days. Until one day, my mom told me that Irene eonnie forgot to bring her lunch so she asked me to share mine with her. I gladly obeyed and went to her class. Coincidentally, we met right in front of the class we're talking about right now."

"And then?"

"I don't know if you noticed, but i'm not a coward. So i asked Irene whether we should just eat on the bench in front of that class but she hardly objected. When i asked why, she just told me that she has a feeling that we shouldn't go anywhere near that class."

"Why?"

"Right, this is the main topic i was actually going to tell you previously."

"Okay..?"

"Eonnie said she saw a shadow of a boy standing in that room, just staring outside mysteriously. But she doesn't know who it is."

"But the class is locked isn't it?"

"It is! That's the point!"

"So.. are you saying that the shadow may be Heung Min or something like that?"

"I'm not saying that.. i'm saying that that class is basically haunted based on Irene eonnie."

"I'm getting goosebumps."

"You're getting goosebumps?! I was f*cking there, man!" Jisoo shivered. "Anyway, there's one more thing."

"What?"

"After school, Irene eonnie, Jin oppa, and i were walking home. It was around half past five because we had to wait for oppa to finish his extra classes. On our way home, we went passed the class and got goosebumps as Irene eonnie told us the guy was still watching."

"F*ck."

"As we reached the front gates, i saw a silhouette of a boy around our age—like 15 at that time—standing under a lightpole. Since the light was quite dim, i couldn't see the face of the guy but it was clearly someone i know. You won't believe who it was!"

"Uhh.. B-bobby hyung?" He hesitantly answered.

"What the heck?! No! He has nothing to do with this, Kim." She rolled her eyes, "you can't put two and two together?!"

"Get to the point."

"Alright. The guy was wearing the exact same hoodie Son Heung Min used to wear. And his figure is the same fits Heung Min perfectly. I should know. Among everyone in school, i'm the one who spend the most time with him even if it's barely for 15 minutes a day."

"Oh my God.." He ran his hands through his hair. "Did Jin and Irene saw that too?"

"Well i stopped on my tracks the moment i saw him and i was totally creeped out so they automatically stopped too and looked to where i was looking and also froze but they probably didn't know who it was because i don't even know if they've ever seen Heung Min or in fact acknowledge him all this time."

"I get it."

"Yeah. But after i blinked, he was gone and none of us saw where he went. So we just ran home immediately."

=============================================
A/N
Okayyy i knoww it has been AGES since i've updated this story and i'm deeply sorry for that :)
I don't even know if this chapter is worth all the waiting but i still hope you like it coz this wasn't an easy chapter to write because it's literally sunset at my place rn and i'm getting chills just writing this yk...
Anywayssss~~
Once again i am so sorry for keeping y'all waiting and i just wanna update this chapter to send you off before i/we have my/our exams!
Also sorry for all the typos or errors :)

So hope you enjoyed it! Stay healthy, love you and GBU <3

Ps. Starzzz pleazzeee🥸⭐️

Thank you >.<

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

86.8K 2.4K 62
A Story where Jimin and Jungkook met through friends on Instagram and start hating eachother... But is it really hate? Or is there something hidden b...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
931K 53.4K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...
25.5K 1.1K 34
"If you want to die there are many interesting ways to do that rather than sitting in this wild rain" "No! I like rain better" ⬆️ᵀᵒᵖ⁻ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ⬇️ᴮᵒᵗᵗᵒ...