Makoto's Secret Volume 1. (T...

By Aphmau_80

HEY! This is a full on rewrite for my first ever story Game Room. So I will leave the old story up since most... More

Hey!
Chapter 1. Back at Hopes Peak for Junior Year
Chapter 2. Classmates
Chapter 3. Truth or Dare
Chapter 4. Class Room Fairytale
Chapter 5. Spin The Bottle
Chapter 6: Date Night With Kyoko Kirigiri
Chapter 7: School Fire
Chapter 8: Spinn The Bottle/Junko's House
Chapter 9: Class is Back in Session
Chapter 10: Make Me Laugh
Chapter 12: Sayaka Troubled
Chapter 13: Sleepover at Sayaka's
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: Practice Time
Chapter 16: The Case
Follow my new account!

Chapter 11: Baby Sitting

342 8 11
By Aphmau_80

Makoto Pov

I hear my alarm going off singling me to get up for the day. But I was so tired I did not want to. So I fell asleep again. My alarm then starts beeping again.

Makoto: Ugh! I just want to go to bed.

I looked at the time and it was 11:00 p.m. Wait...OH SHOOT I FORGOT. I have to babysit today for my dad's friend.

So I quickly jumped out of bed and headed for the shower quickly getting myself washed. I did not know how fast the time can go while I am asleep. I must be really tired then.

Once I finished my shower I got on my normal stuff like always. Brush my hair and teeth and exited the bathroom. Once I did I grabbed the green head band that belong to Komaru and headed for the door.

I looked at my phone as I start to run out of Hopes Peak Academy to check the time. Great I already wasted 45 minutes. I have to hurry before I am late to pick up the baby for my dad.

So I decided I had to use my werewolf abilities to hurry and get over there. I dashed a little to my dads friends house. Jeez, why does it have to be so far?

I looked around as some cars were going by. I sighed hoping my dad will get me a car soon. He does not want me having one till I become responsible for myself. Or he does not want me to have a car because he thinks I will use it to drive away to my friends house. Or even have a life!

The thought made me upset but I just brushed it off. I started to run up again. As I did I see Sakura and Aoi walking down from the sidewalk I was running on. I flashed a smile at them and waved and they return the same gesture back.

Finally, I made it to the house. I walked up to the door but I already see my dads friend coming outside of their house with a baby in the stroller.

I ran up to them and let out a heavy breath.

Makoto: I'm...here.

My dads friend looked at me and sighed. I noticed he had his phone in his hand up to his ear but once he saw me he put it in his pocket.

???: For a second there I thought I had to call your dad to see if you were going to babysit or not because you were about to be late.

Makoto: O-Oh!

???: I should probably tell you my name. My name is Rengoku Nedai. You can call me by however you like.

Makoto: N-Nice. Mr. Nedai how long will you exactly be out.

Mr Nedai: Well this is a business meeting so it should take about 2 and an half hours. So not too much of a trouble right?

Makoto: Right.

Ok just two and an half hours of babysitting. That means I can get my school work done and hangout with my friends. I sighed and took the baby stroller which had the baby in it and flashed a smile at Mr. Nedai.

Mr Nedai: Thank you so much Makoto for babysitting my kid.

Makoto: I'm glad I can help!

Mr Nedai kissed his baby on the forehead and walked away waving at both me and the baby a goodbye. I waved back as the baby was getting sleepy in its stroller.

Makoto: Right. Ok little one, we are going to go visit my girlfriend if you don't mind?

The baby did not respond back as expected. Just made some slight noises. I sighed, and I started walking as well as pushing the stroller. Kyoko's house should not be too far at least from here.

I fished for my phone in my pocket and went to look through my contacts number to call Kyoko.

RING RING RING

Kyoko: Hey?

Makoto: Hey! Are you ready for babysitting with me?

Kyoko: Or you mean me doing all the work?

I laughed at her sarcastic joke. I could feel her smile coming through the phone.

Makoto: Haha very funny. You mean we are working together.

Kyoko: Yes.

Makoto: I will be arriving at your house shortly so I hope you are ready.

Kyoko: Don't worry. I am always early and ready unlike you. You always end up late or 1 minute from being late.

I rolled my eyes at her comment. Kyoko can be really a tease. But it is quiet fitting and very cute on her.

Makoto: You can't blame me! I just like sleeping, it's very relaxing.

Kyoko: You mean lazy? I had to fill out some detective work files. I never get really much time to relax besides on school days which is weird to say, because school is normally the one keeping me busy.

Makoto: Yeah. Well I am going to get going. Can't wait to see you Kiri.

Kyoko: I can't wait to see you either Makoto.

I smiled at that comment. She just makes me glow up inside like a lightning bug kinda of.

Makoto: Love you now, cya!

Kyoko: L-Love you...too.

I hanged up as I kept pushing the baby stroller. I can tell she is still not use to saying love you too me. Always a stuttering mess at times when she shows her feelings toward me. I mean I can be the same way but she always bottled up those feelings. But I want to open that bottle and help her out.

As I kept walking I see her house. I pushed the baby stroller a little faster to get to her house. Once I got there I put the baby stroller next to me and knocked on her door. As I did the door slowly opened and I could see Kyoko's face. Blank as usual.

Kyoko: Here, come on in you two.

She letted me and the baby we are going to baby sit inside. I looked around her place then noticed a baby crib.

Makoto: W-Wait I did not know you have a little sibling.

She giggled at what I said. Wait, why was it so funny?

Kyoko: No. I got it from the garage's attic. Surprisingly my dad had a baby crib that belonged to me when I was little.

Makoto: Really?

She nodded her head. I looked over at the baby crib amazed that this was Kyoko's. I wonder what she did look like as a baby. I bet she looks so adorable.

I then noticed Kyoko walking over to the stroller and she picked up the baby. I could see her examining it closely then sighed.

Kyoko: Here you go.

She said that so soothingly that it made my heart fluttered. Wow, she is really good with kids. I did not expect it coming from Kyoko. Unless in her investigations that she had to take care of a child.

Makoto: You would be a great mom I bet.

I then noticed how her face went blank to red. Did I say something wrong?

Kyoko: I-I umm, thank you Makoto. Th-That was unexpected.

I realized what I said and started to get a little flustered. It was just a compliment!

Makoto: I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I mean y-you would be a great m-mom but I don't mean like having k-kids ra

She then put a finger over my lips shushing me before I can say anything else. I was confused on why she did that.

Kyoko: N-No it's fine really. But thank you for the compliment.

Makoto: A-Anytime.

I then noticed the baby started crying. I ran over to it and picked it up. Once I did I could smell an odor coming from its pants.

Makoto: Jeezums! What stinks.

I kept waving at the smell where it was coming from. I looked over at Kyoko and she was just shaking her head.

Kyoko: Let me see.

She grabbed the baby from my hands and went over to put it on her island table.

Kyoko: Did the person who wanted you to babysit their baby gave you any diapers?

Makoto: Y-Yes, it's in their stroller.

Kyoko: Can you get it for me please?

I hurried over and grabbed some diapers and wipes and brought it back to Kyoko. She took it from me and started to change the baby. After when she was done we both washed our hands.

Makoto: S-Sorry I am not much help. I'm kinda slow with realizing things.

Kyoko: No your fine. Plus, you are helping. Like how you got the stuff for me not asking any questions.

I smiled at what she said but then she turned her head away which I was a little confused of. All of a sudden I heard crying again.

Makoto: Now what?

I heard the baby's tummy rumble. Wait! That must mean it wants some food. I looked over at Kyoko and she noticed it too. I hurried over to the stroller and pulled out some baby food.

Makoto: Could you hand me a spoon?

She nodded and grabbed a spoon then handed it to me. I opened the baby food and scooped some of it on the spoon.

Makoto: Here little guy. Eat up.

I tried getting it into the baby's mouth but it kept refusing it.

Makoto: Come on just one bite!

Every time I kept making an attempt at feeding the baby, it would just wave the baby food away.

Kyoko: Here let me go use the restroom. Tell me if you need any help or if something goes wrong.

I nodded as she headed upstairs into a bathroom. Once Kyoko was gone I stared at the baby.

Makoto: If your hungry then you better eat this.

I pushed the spoon into the baby's face and it would keep refusing it. As we kept fighting with each other food started to splatter everywhere in the kitchen. It was on the walls. Some on the floor. Finally, on both me and the babies clothes.

Makoto: JUST EAT IT!

The baby kept screaming a little. Then I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Must be Kyoko. Once I saw her staring at us, she looked like she was almost about to laugh.

Kyoko: I'm assuming the baby still refused the food you kept trying to give it right?

I sighed in defeat knowing that I failed to feed the baby and both of us ending up in a mess. And will end up helping cleaning up a mess.

Kyoko: How I go start up a bath for you both. The baby can go in first then you can.

Makoto: A-Alright.

Kyoko went back upstairs to start the bath water. While I was standing there I yawned. Jeez, can baby sitting get any worse?

As I was in my own thoughts I then noticed the baby was now missing. When I knew this I started to panic. Oh no, my father will kill me and so will his friends. I need to go grab Kyoko.

I ran upstairs and as I did I ended up running into her, both of us falling down landing on our butts.

Kyoko: Makoto! Why are you up here? Aren't you suppose to keep an eye on the baby while I run the water?

Makoto. Hehe, about that. The baby is now missing!

Kyoko: What!

I could tell she was a little panicked by this. Then she started to calm down.

Kyoko: Ok, so where do you remember the baby last?

I put my hand on my chin trying to remember where the baby was last with me. Then it clicked.

Makoto: The baby was next to me in the kitchen when you left to go run the bath water.

Kyoko: Ok then, let's start there.

I got up and walked over to Kyoko. I put my hand out in front of her to grab it so I can help her up. She took my hand and got up. I smiled at her but she just shook her head giggling a little. We then started running downstairs and looked around in the kitchen.

Makoto: Well obviously the baby is no where over here. Where in the world would the thing gone too?

As me and Kyoko looked around the house we noticed the back door was open. I started to get worried. Is the baby injure? Oh god! It be my fault, and my dad might find out about Kyoko. I need to hurry and find the baby.

Makoto: K-Kyoko! The back door is open. We should check outside in your back yard

She gave me a questionable look but I just grabbed her hand and took her outside of her back yard. We started looking around for the baby again.

Kyoko: Makoto, are you sure the baby is out here? Because there is no way the baby would be able to open a back door?

Makoto: Unless you left it open slightly.

Kyoko: Your right on that. But I can't seem to find the baby anywhere?

Makoto: We are going to have to find it! Or else my father will kill me.

Kyoko put both of her hands on my shoulder to get me to calm down. It was kinda and kinda not working.

Kyoko: Calm down. If we take our time by searching closely we will then find it.

I bit my lip. I was so scared of getting in trouble. Until an idea popped in my head.

Makoto: How about we just make a baby!

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and hurried over to a website. I turned over to Kyoko and we her face redder than Hina's jacket. I was confused on what she was embarrassed for?

Kyoko: I- umm...Makoto, do you know where babies come from?

Makoto: Don't worry I am calling a stork to get us a baby ASAP!

I then see her just palmed her face while it being still red. All of a sudden we both hear a noise. It sounded like...a baby.

Makoto: Did you hear that?

Kyoko nodded at me. Then we heard the same noise again. I followed it but it was no where on ground. So I looked up to see if it could be anywhere else.

Then I found the baby sitting on top of a...tree! Wait, how did the baby get way up there?

Makoto: Oh no, Kyoko the baby is on your tree!

Kyoko: What?

Kyoko ran over next to me and looked up where I was staring at. She then too noticed the baby sitting on top of a tree branch.

Kyoko: Wow this baby is something else?

Makoto: No kidding. First the food fight and now this?

I looked around to see if there was a way for me to climb up. And there was, I found a few branches to help me climb up. I hurried on over to the tree and climbed up, trying to reach the baby.

As I was climbing I could feel a sharp pain on my arm. I looked at it and saw blood leaking from my arm. Probably from me climbing on the tree. I just brushed it off and kept climbing up to reach the baby. Once I did I let out a huge sighed and tried to wave the baby to come over to me.

Makoto: Ok little one. Come on over to me. You can do it.

The baby would not listen to me. Jeez this guy is a trouble maker. So I let out a grunt and scooted my but on the tree branch to get to the baby. Once I got over next to the baby I grabbed it and hurried to climb down. I had to climb down slowly so I would not drop my baby sitters baby.

Finally I got down with the baby and handed it over to Kyoko.

Kyoko: That was a close call.

She giggled at how I could of have lost the baby do to my slow reaction time. I laughed with her and we headed back into the house to put the baby in the bath tub.

Makoto: Shouldn't I washed the baby?

Kyoko: I mean, you do know it's a girl baby right?

Makoto: Yeah and-

I doomed stopped myself and got embarrassed. I-I did not realize I had to wash the baby's places. So I sighed in defeat letting her wash the baby. She laughed at how I realized what I had to do for the baby.

I left the bathroom and let Kyoko wash the baby up. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 2:00 p.m. Wow, an hour has gone by. I smiled to myself at how me and Kyoko could spend sometime together once the baby falls asleep.

As a few 30 minutes go by I hear the door unlocking and I see Kyoko and the baby stepped out. Kyoko was holding the baby in her arms as the baby was just wearing a diaper.

Kyoko: Does the baby have a blanket?

I nodded and hurried on over to the stroller to grab the pink fluffy blanket. I handed it over to Kyoko and she went to the crib to set the baby down and tucked it in with its pink fluffy blanket. I sighed and looked over at Kyoko in amazement.

Wow, she is a really good care taker huh? I wish she could look at least give herself some credit.

Makoto: Hey.

Kyoko: Hmm?

She looked over at me with a blank face now. I sighed and grabbed both of her hands and became a little shy.

Makoto: Th-Thank you for helping me take care of my dad's friends baby. It means a lot.

I then hugged her and she jumped by the sudden touch. I could then feel her arms wrap around me. I started to smile by this.

Kyoko: Y-Your welcome M-Makoto.

I then let go of her and she did the same. I then noticed her looking at my arm. I was confused on why she was looking at it. So I looked at my arm and found the same cut from early when I climbed the tree to get the baby down from.

Makoto: Don't worry I am fine! It's just a scratch, I got it from climbing the tree to get the baby down from.

Kyoko: But Makoto it looks bad. Here sit down on the couch.

I did as what she said and sat down on the couch. Really it was not that bad. I will be fine at least I know since I got scratches when I was a kid.

Makoto: Kyoko I promise it's not that bad. I have gotten scratches before.

She shook her head in a no answer and I was confused by this.

Kyoko: No. Its a deep wound and I can tell since I am a detective.

I then noticed her wearing a purple head band for her outfit she is wearing. It blended in so well with her hair. But when I was looking at it she took it out and wrapped it around my arm.

Kyoko: I know I don't have any bandages in the house so this will do for now. You can keep it.

Makoto: Oh- I- umm- thank you Kiri. I was about to say it blended in with your hair I could hardly tell it was there.

Kyoko: Well lavender purple is my favorite color if you can tell by me wearing a lot of purple things. Also, no problem.

Makoto: Yeah.

We then just sat there starring into each other's eyes. I was lost into her purple lavender eyes. They were so beautiful it was hard not to stare. I then noticed I was leaning into her as she was leaning into me. Then the moment stopped as she got a buzzing noise from her phone.

Kyoko: S-Sorry I need to check this.

Kyoko looked at her phone and just turned it off.

Makoto: That was quick. What was it?

Kyoko: Just another text from my boss. Nothing too important.

Makoto: Right.

Kyoko: Oh I almost forgot you need to get your clothes washed. I did already finish washing the babies clothes. So you don't mind handing me your hoodie and shirt. Some of your shirt got food on it, the collar bit.

Makoto: R-Right.

I started to take of both of my tops and was just shirtless. I could see her blushing and I was confused on why?

Kyoko: I-I forgot you h-had abs.

I now realized why she was blushing. It was because she was looking at my upper and lower chest. I immediately started to get embarrassed and waved both hand in front of me.

Makoto: I-I'm sorry. This is why I am shy of my looks.

I scratched my neck in embarrassment as she walked away to wash my shirt and hoodie. I hurried over to her bathroom, grabbed the stuff I needed and started to wash up. Once I was done with that I put back on my same clothes and head out of the bathroom.

Kyoko: How much more babysitting time do you have left?

I looked at my phone and see that it is 2:45. Great now I have no time with Kyoko. I sighed and she probably got my answer that I have to leave and head back to my dads friends house.

Makoto: S-Sorry.

Kyoko: No it's fine.

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and I was startled by this as she kissed me passionately on the neck. I then returned it back as I put my hands on her waist. This was very unlike her to make such bold moves I guess. Maybe she is getting use to the relationship and I could just be over looking things. I could feel her soft lips on my still wanting to keep going further into the kiss. So I tried to but she then pulled away and I was confused by this.

Kyoko: I don't want to go to fast now. We only been in the relationship for 5 and half months now.

Makoto: R-Right. Unless your scared of what a make out with me would be like.

I then saw pink blush dusted across her cheeks. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at me.

Kyoko: Yeah and you probably would not know what it be like with me. You haven't seen me in action Makoto.

She booped my nose and I blushed at the bold statement. Damn she can really be sexy when being confident.

Makoto: Hehe, well I better get going with the baby. Love you Kiri.

I grabbed the baby and put it the baby in the stroller and looked back over at Kyoko still pink blush on her cheeks. How adorable.

Kyoko: Love you too!

I hurried on out of her house and headed back over to Mr. Nedai's house to return their kid. Once I got there I gave them their baby back.

Mr Nedai: Thank you so much Makoto for taking care of my baby.

Makoto: Anytime. Now I need to hurry back to my house and get some rest. See you later Mr. Nedai.

I waved them a goodbye as I ran off. I looked around as I was running. It was starting to get dark, so I used my werewolf abilities and ran a little faster to reach my house. Once I got to my house I sat on the couch and saw my sister in the kitchen.

Makoto: Komaru, why are you up so late?

Komaru: You promised me by the end of the week to give me my headband back.

She shoved her hand in front of me waving me to give her headband back. I sighed and gave her the headband as she was happy that she got it back.

Komaru: I was worried you would not stick by your word.

Makoto: Like I ever lie.

Well sometimes I do but if necessary so I can be at least happy.

Komaru: Whatever. But how did babysitting go?

Makoto: Oh it went well.

I said it in a sarcastic tone. She then laughed of course knowing I don't really know how to take care of kids well.

Komaru: Must been fun.

Makoto: Totally. Well I am off to bed. So night sis.

She yelled me a good night as I ran upstairs to my bedroom. I flopped down on my bed happily cherishing the memory of what me and Kyoko did together today.

Kyoko would really be a great mother. If only she gave herself credit for what she does. Like she works so hard to get where she is at. I'm proud of her, but now I am going to still work with her and her emotions. I think she is getting used to the relationship.

If only I could let her around me more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
8.7K 162 4
The Masters and Servants and their friends are suddenly teleported to a theatre where they must react to all the events that has happened through Jau...
25.6K 668 6
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙆𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙖 × 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙆𝙚𝙞. 𝑨𝑼 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 | 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑶𝒇...
594K 6.6K 31
This is basically the Teyvat people are reacting to different stories and eventsnwith the main focus of different version of Aether and his quests. (...