𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨...

By namjoons_miss_right

Kim Namjoon, a 27-year old multi-billionaire CEO and owner of one of the most prominent fashion companies in... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (Updated)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Teaser: Fighting For Love
Questions, Opinions, and Suggestions for Zuki
Announcement

Chapter 19

1.5K 74 22
By namjoons_miss_right

Taehyung's POV

This morning, hyung helped me prepare for the lunch with Seoyeon later. He recommended a nice restaurant for it and I was so glad when he notified me that he successflly reserved a table. I have never seen hyung this supportive of me, to be honest, even though he did supported me everytime. As of now, I'm currently walking towards Seoyeon's desk with the bouquet of pink tulips in my hand. I can't help but to smile at the sight of her focused self. This may sound weird, but she looks hot when she is serious and focused.

"Hey, Seoyeon." I greeted as I finally reach her desk, getting her attention away from the computer.

"Oh, Taehyung-ssi." She smiled, her lethal weapon that never failed to beguile my heart.

"Flowers for the beautiful lady," I uttered as I hand her the bouquet, and her eyes were quite astound while looking at the bouquet in front of her.

Is it not nice? But hyung said that women loves tulips, not just Seyoung-noona. She took the flowers from me and a smile formed on her lips. It made me sigh in relief, I really thought she wouldn't like it.

"Thank you, Taehyung." She said, sniffing the flower as a slight giggle came after. "I'm quite surprised, you usually give white roses to me until today. Why tulips though?" She asked, eyes glancing at me.

"Uhm," I then started to scratch my head, "Pink tulips are known for meaning affection, caring, good wishes, and love. So I've decided to give you pink tulips, to show my appreciation and love towards you." I shyly replied with a sheepish smile on my lips.

"That's so sweet of you," She praised, "Shall we have our lunch?" Seoyeon then walked around her desk until she is finally in front of me.

I led her ahead and before I follow, I glanced at the small glass wall diving Seoyeon's desk and Hyung's office. I saw him looking at us, so I smiled and showed a thumbs-up up to motify him that it's a success, which was reciprocated with his smile and a nod before he faced his laptop. After that I walked beside Seoyeon, who is busy admiring the flowers that I gave to her. We're now heading towards the elevator that is specialized for me and hyung, but Seoyeon is an exemption since she is hyung's secretary.

"Did you know that I like tulips?" She suddenly uttered ever so softly before facing me with her vibrant eyes.

"Really? Wow, I just thought that you might like tulips, yeah." I answered with a slight chuckle, "What a wonderful coincidence, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is." She said, gazing back at the tulips.

As we head towards the exit of the building, eyes were already watching us. When we reach the outside of the building, my car, which is a Genesis GV80, is already waiting for us. I then assisted her to the passenger's seat before running around my car to finally enter the driver's seat. I first waited for her to put her seat belt on before driving away from the company, towards the restaurant. This is actually the first time that it's just the two of us, because usually, my driver/bodyguard is always around me. You know what that results to, for sure. The trip to the restaurant is just twenty minutes, and as a gentleman, I, of course, opened the door for her and a waiter ushered us to the booth that hyung reserved.

He booked a private booth and it has a piano on the corner of the room. The table is elegantly done and the atmosphere feels romantic. I glanced at Seoyeon and saw curiosity with the way her eyes wandered around the place. I assisted Seoyeon to her seat before sitting on mine, across hers. The waiter ascended with the wine and some appetizers on a platter.

"Red wine, sir, ma'am." He informed, then poured the wine after we signaled a nod to him. "The food will be served in a few minutes. Here is your appetizer, Korean Beef Bites and Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps." He added as he place the plate of those food on our table. "Please enjoy." He then bowed before leaving the booth.

*****

Author's POV

As the two were left alone in the booth, silence surrounded them while Seoyeon hesitantly sipped her wine. Taehyung noticed that she might be uncomfortable, so he thought of something that might ease it. Looking at the piano on the stage near their table, he got the idea.

"Seoyeon," He called, dear and soft, which she retorted with a hum. "Would you mind if I sing you a song?" Taehyung asked.

"You will?" She queried, a nod and smile was given by Taehyung, "Why, of course I won't mind. I would love to hear it." She answered.

Taehyung stood up and walked over the staff in charge of them, asking permission if he could use the stage to sing. He was permitted and the staff called their pianist to play the music of the song that he will sing to her. On the other hand, Seoyeon is quite uncomfortable not because of Taehyung's presence, but because of where he took her. You can see how expensive and grand this place is and it felt too much for just a simple lunch. Also, she is fighting with herself if this is the right time to clear her intentions to him. Yet, she doesn't want to make him sad nor to ruin this friendship they have. Glancing over Taehyung, she can see how happy he is with the way his smile never left his face since they met in the office a while ago. She's been thinking, what did Taehyung saw on her that made him feel this way? From what she observed, she's not as rich nor as beautiful as those eligible bachelorettes that usually comes to his office, which she got that information from Taehyung's secretary. Yet, the sound of the piano snapped Seoyeon from her thoughts, causing for her to look back at the stage, where Taehyung is already standing with the mic on his hand. His eyes, it's sparkling and it never left hers as he waits for the song's cue.

[A/N: Here's the piano cover of the song I used. I suggest for you to play the song, either the cover or the original, while reading this. It's entitled All I Need by Jack Wegner.]

"Kissing you is not what I had planned
And now I'm not so sure just where I stand
I wasn't looking for true love
But now you're looking at me
You're the only one I can think of
You're the only one I see

All I need
Is just a little more time
To be sure what I feel
Is it all in my mind
Cause it seems so hard to believe
That you're all I need"

The smile on his lips grew as he saw her calm state, her eyes staying on his as her lips curved upwards. She's so beautiful that he can't help but to feel in cloud nine with the sight of hers.

"Yes it's true we've all been hurt before
But it doesn't seem to matter anymore
It may be a chance we're taking
But it always comes to this
If this isn't love we're making
Then I don't know what it is

All I need
Is just a little more time
To be sure what I feel
Is it all in my mind
Cause it seems so hard to believe"

Seoyeon can't understand the way she feels. Taehyung has this impact on her, that makes her heart beat so fast. Yet, she can't predict if this is really the love that she is wanting. She hates herself for being confused even though she already knows the answer.

"All I need
Is just a little more time
To be sure what I feel
Is it all in my mind
Cause it seems so hard to believe
That you're all I need

No stars are out tonight
But we're shining our own light
And it's never felt so bright
Cause girl the way I'm feeling
It's easy to believe
That you're all I need

Ah
You're all I need
Oh ah"

When the song was done, she clapped happily as Taehyung bows. At the same time, the food came on a small trolley that was being pushed by the waiter. It's filled with variety of dishes and you can conclude how expensive it is. Taehyung now sat on his chair before getting Seoyeon's attention.

"How was my mini concert?" He joked, which made her smile.

"You sing so beautifully, Taehyung. Is it your most hidden talent?" She teased, earning a shy chuckle from him.

"Let's just say that only the ones that are special to me gets to hear my voice." He winked, loving the fact that he made her blush.

"Shall we eat?" She insisted and served Taehyung when he nodded.

He was actually surprised because he was supposed to be the one serving her, but she was fast enough. Meanwhile, it's a normal routine for Seoyeon to serve the person she is with, especially in eating. She got that from being Namjoon's secretary, because Namjoon tends to be clumsy so she would be the one serving him and he would occasionally ask for tissues, table napkins, and such. Another reason why Seoyeon's bag is filled with different hygienic materials and extra accessories of Namjoon, such as tie, handkerchief, and sometimes even comb and such. Why? Because most of the time, Namjoon lacks those things during the times he needed them. So, his secretary is always to the rescue.

And so, they started eating and also chit-chating while doing so. They talked about random things, mostly about their own experiences in life. Some giggles and jokes are also shared by them as they proceed on eating. However, an unexpected incident happened when Taehyung was reaching for the pasta as he stood, his tie accidentally dipped on the sauce of the steak. Seoyeon was quick to notice so she gasp and stood to raise his tie from the sauce, making Taehyung blush as he realized what happened.

"Oh no, your tie is stained." She frowned, swiftly grabbing the table napkin to wipe the stain away.

"Thank you, Seoyeon. I'm sorry as well." He said as he watch how focused she is, suddenly feeling so happy because he sees this as something like taking care of him. He felt special, as if he is the only man that received this kind of treatment from her.

"You don't have to apologize, Taehyung. It was an accident, so don't worry." She smiled as she glance at him, before continuing. "This happens a lot with Mr. Kim, I'm kinda used to it." She jokingly chuckled, now getting the wet wipes from her bag, but Taehyung felt a little sad that he thought wrong.

'Of course, hyung is clumsy. How could I forget?' He thought to himself as he sigh silently.

Even though he knows that Namjoon doesn't have any interest on Seoyeon, he sometimes can't help but to feel jealous. Taehyung envies Namjoon that Seoyeon is his secretary, not his. He would also wonder how Seoyeon treats Namjoon, if it's the same as how she treats him. And even though Namjoon gave him the assurance of getting his help on pursuing Seoyeon, Taehyung can't stop thinking about the scene he saw in the elevator. Was it really just because he's having a panic attack, or something else? And after that lunch they had with the same day as that elevator incident, Namjoon is somewhat weird for Taehyung. He likes that his brother decided to change, but how come he only chose to do that now? Did something happen? Also, could it be possible that Namjoon is one of the reasons why Seoyeon isn't dating him? Maybe Seoyeon likes Namjoon? Is that even possible? Those questions were never answered, which makes Taehyung frustrated and curious.

"Uhm, Taehyung? The food will get cold." Seoyeon uttered all of a sudden, snapping him from his thoughts. "Are you alright?" She asked when she noticed that something is bothering him.

"C-Can I ask something?" He timidly said, not wanting to look in her eyes.

"Of course. What is it?" She then put down her utensils to listen to him.

"Do you like—" But he was cut when his phone rang, taking away their attention. "Please excuse me," He stated after seeing the caller ID.

Seoyeon nodded and Taehyung stood up, walking a little farther to have some privacy. He first let out a sigh before answering the call.

"Hello, eomma?" He called and the melodious laughter of the woman said on the phone was loud enough for Taehyung to feel the shivers.

(It's been a while, my dear.)

[A/N: Hello! I'm so sorry for the super late update. Also, I apologize if this isn't as good as the previous chapters. I hope you liked it! Goodness, it's filled with typos, sorry.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.7K 37
Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful self made businessman in his country, the...
133K 4.2K 21
CEO Jeon Jungkook is the youngest and richest CEO in the world. At the age of 21, he was capable of taking over his father, the ex CEO of Jeon Corpor...
113K 5.5K 20
This story is about a 18 years girl, YN, who falls for her uncle KIM TAEHYUNG ~ Will her love be completed or it will remain unrequited ?? 𝗬𝗻 : 𝗜...
277K 10.6K 57
I am Park y/n. I live in New York with my mom and my precious daughter. My own daughter Kim Taehee who is 3 years old. I love my daughter very much...