Oleander {Being Rewritten, Pl...

Autorstwa Ijustwannaread1324

The Atkinson family is one of many families with flairs, a thing that is different about them. Some flairs ar... Więcej

UPDATE
The Beginning
The Decision (Pt. 1)
Part 1 - OLD
Part 2 - OLD
Part 3 - OLD
Part 4 - OLD
Part 5 - OLD
Part 6 - OLD
Part 7 - OLD
The Beginning
The Deduction pt 1

Part 8 -OLD

8 0 0
Autorstwa Ijustwannaread1324

A/N - 

"Phone conversation"   - Italics are for phone conversations, usually

Website, book, sign, etc. - Bold is for things read

========================================================================

I gasped. "Poison?" I whispered, pulling out my phone.

I quickly searched up strychnine.

'Strychnine -

-white, odorless, bitter crystalline powder

-can be digested, inhaled, or injected

-strong poison

-mostly fatal'

What the heck? Someone had tried to kill me. From my own plants. "Kill any other plants with that stuff and put the powder in the bottle." I told Vine. "I'll go grab some cleaner seeds from Jakob's house."

I kept my more severe seeds in various locations, such as my cleaner seeds I crossbred. They removed whatever I introduced them to. Now, they don't seem dangerous. But if I introduced them to DNA, say a strand of hair, they would destroy anything with matching DNA.

Anyways, I called Jakob as soon as I started upstairs. "Raindrop, I was wondering when you would ask about your terms-" started Jakob teasingly.

"Not now. I need you to get me a packet of J-C6, something serious has just happened."

"Who are you talking to?"

I turned to see Daniel watching me. "No one special, Daniel. I gotta go pick something up, I'll be back in time to help with dinner." 

His eyes narrowed. "So what 'serious' thing is going on?"

I fought to keep an easy-going smile on my face. Crap. Play it smooth, Brooke. Play it smooth.

I chuckled. "Ah, nothing you need to worry about, Dan! Just girl stuff!"

His face went bright red. Bingo. "O-oh! Uh. Um. See you later, Brooke!" he stammered.

I giggled at his embarrassment as I left. "Anyways, Jakob, someone put a poison in my flowers above my bed, where I would breathe it in. Its a strong one, it only takes a little bit to affect a person." I said, turning serious again as soon as I was out of sight from my house.

"Got it." 

"Wait," I said, knowing Jakob was about to hang up. "Um....Once I get that problem fixed, can you help me with my terms?"

Jakob laughed. "Of course, Raindrop!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.8K 223 17
This is the story of my not-so-normal family. Mum, Dad, Three superhero brothers, and me... the villain they've been fighting. ...
92.9K 6.6K 38
My whole life just changed in one day. I was kidnapped by a scientist gone rogue. Experimented on with nanotechnology that could change the world as...
192 0 23
Briar Woods, daughter of Izzy and Harvey Blaster, is now 21. Her life is just getting started. Briar was never really connected to her family and fri...
139 31 31
What does spoiled milk and superpowers have in common Absolutely nothing. Of course, that's not what young Desmond Reid thought when his mother sent...