Distressed // Steve Rogers

povsandfangirling द्वारा

When Talia Romanoff, missing - presumed dead since 2009, shows up bleeding and beaten in the back yard of the... अधिक

PLAYLIST
Part One
1 - Ghost In The Garden
2 - Loose Ends
3 - First Encounter
4 - Spies, Lies and Watchful Eyes
5 - Invisible Barriers
6 - Out of Ice
7 - History, Always History
8 - The Grip of The Past
9 - Secrets Don't Stay Secret
10 - It's a Journey
11 - Running Ever Since
12 - Bite Back
13 - A Damsel Distressed
14 - When It Matters
15 - Excruciating Blissful Torture
16 - Everything
17 - Above Everything Else
18 - Shimmering Crimson
19 - Even If
21 - Wiener Soldier
22 - Six Hours
23 - Hanging In The Shadows
24 - The Buyer
25 - I've Got Them
26 - Melt Away
27 - Warned
28 - Three Little Words
29 - Initiate
30 - Ripples and Shockwaves
31 - Run Away
32 - Belarus
Part Two
1 - Gone
2 - Agonising
3 - Taunted
4 - Mystery
5 - Homecoming
6 - Altered
7 - Tethered
8 - Acceptance
9 - Twisted
10 - Repeated
11 - Base
12 - Blame
13 - Unlocked
14 - Countdown
15 - Капитан
16 - Unravel
17 - Relentless
18 - Confessions
19 - Celebrate
20 - Mine
21 - Refracting
22 - Fragile
23 - Display
24 - Darkness
25 - Illuminated
26 - Ready
27 - Imagine
28 - Disappoint
29 - Family
30 - New
31 - Promises
32 - Found
Part Three
1 - Little Ladybug
2 - The World Went Dark
3 - Too Far Gone
4 - My Person
5 - A Target
6 - A Storm Brewing
7 - Nothing Changes That
Epilogue - The Snap
Do You Trust Me?

20 - Intoxicating

6.6K 202 76
povsandfangirling द्वारा

Talia could feel the fire in her veins as she stood in his embrace, her breathing heavy, her hands gripping his shoulders as she slowly pulled back. She smiled up at him as she found the comfort of safety in his eyes. She gently cupped his face as he stared at her and pulled him down so she could kiss him again: gently, lovingly.

"Okay," she breathed against his lips as his hands slipped down from her waist and he grinned against her kiss, pulling her closer again, kissing her with a fire that consumed her. She pulled back again. "Okay. I'm going to get ready for bed. I'll see you upstairs?"

She giggled as she backed away and he stepped forwards, still holding her, pulling her lips back to his. "Mhmm. Upstairs. Yep."

As she stumbled backwards, pushing him off of her he laughed and ran his hands over his face and through his hair, smiling as she turned away and sauntered out of the room, still trying to catch her breath, her fingers resting on her lips.

"Don't be too long." She called over her shoulder, laughing at the goofy grin that had split across his face as he watched her leave.

*

After the steam of the shower had stripped away the smell of the bar and the stresses of the day, Talia stood in the closet wrapped in an old dressing gown, her fingers running over the shirts hung neatly on the rail. Wanda and Nat had given her some clothes and pyjamas when she'd arrived, and of course she stole t-shirts from Clint and Bruce when she could, and she had managed to get a few things in the time she spent avoiding Steve, but standing there now, her mind still caught in the kisses and caresses of just moments ago, she opted for one of Steve's shirts to sleep in. She quickly slipped it on and began to button it up as she stepped back into the bedroom, her hair still wet, dripping slightly onto the thin white fabric.

Coming in to the room just as Talia stepped out of the closet in one of his shirts Steve stopped and stared; his water bottle hovering over his lips as he watched her buttoning the shirt, smiling to herself. When she looked up she smiled sweetly and his heart skipped and stuttered.

"I - erm - I kinda stole a shirt," she gestured at her body as if his eyes weren't already dancing across it, glued to it, devouring it. "Is that okay?"

He smiled as his eyes traced the shape of her and her body seemed to ignite as his eyes roamed with a hunger she hadn't seen yet. "It looks good on you."

As Steve set his bottle down on the dresser and stepped towards her the atmosphere shifted. She could feel the heat of the moment, the way his eyes burned into her made her breathing hitch and the sudden rush of bashful embarrassment washed over her. He was just inches from her, their bodies close enough she could feel the heat coming off of his skin, close enough he could feel her breath as she looked up at him.

"Then I think I'll keep it..." her voice was barely a whisper and her eyes seemed to burn with a hidden desire, a depth of longing she hadn't been prepared for.

He ran his hands slowly from the collar of the shirt, down the seam, stopping at the button resting against her chest as he pulled her towards him, his eyes never leaving hers. He searched for an answer to the unspoken question between them as he carefully undid the first button, his hands were steady and slow as she bit her lip and stared up at him through sweeping lashes that seemed to hide her secret desires, but his heart was pounding against his ribcage.

"You know Talia," Steve whispered, his fingers moving deftly to the next button as she looked from his lips to his eyes, her chest rising and falling as she tried to steady her breathing. He smirked as his eyes flickered over her body and up to the emerald sea of her steady gaze. "I could just take it. It is a very nice shirt after all."

A peachy blush burned beneath the surface and washed over her face as his fingertips skimmed across her skin and she stepped closer as he pulled the final button open and ran his hands over the open fabric, his eyes drinking in the sight of her before him.

"Then what's stopping you?" she breathed.

Steve took his time, taking in her beauty as his eyes danced over her, a small smile on his lips, a fire in his eyes. They danced over every curve of her while she stood exposed before him. She was exquisite. His gaze flicked back to her eyes as he smiled, pulling her to him so that she was pressed against his body, leaning in so that his lips brushed against hers.

"Nothing."

When he kissed her there was something secretive, something possessive in his touch. His lips moved to her jaw and along her neck as he pushed the thin shirt from her shoulders. Everywhere he touched seemed to burn as she breathed deeply, a soft moan escaping her lips as her head fell back, giving him access to the skin he now traced over with his lips and tongue. She felt his hands wrap around her waist and she gripped his shoulders and he lifted her, bringing her to the bed.

When she was beneath him he pulled back. His fingers skimmed the silk of her skin, pausing as he traced the jagged scar forming on her abdomen and she flinched slightly. He saw the shame flash across her eyes as she pulled his hand away from the wound.

"Are you okay?" He whispered, worry etched into the depths of his eyes. Talia reached up and gently stroked his cheek, smiling at him as he searched her features for fear or regret.

"Yes Steve."

"You're sure?"

She pulled herself up and kissed him gently.

"I'm sure. I just - not the scar." She bit back tears. "It's not exactly pretty."

Steve kissed her again, pulling away as she sighed.

"Everything about you is beautiful Talia." His lips travelled down her neck to her clavicle. "Your eyes are the most incredible emerald." He nipped at her neck as she giggled. "Your smile is my favourite thing in the world." His lips travelled down across her chest. "Your laugh drives me crazy." He whispered as he trailed kisses down her abdomen and he paused. "And this..." He placed the softest kiss yet against the angry red of the bullet wound and she shivered beneath him. "This is a sign of your strength Talia. And your strength... well that's intoxicating."

"What are you doing to me Rogers?" She laughed as she pulled him back up to her, her lips crashing into his as her fingers wrapped themselves into his hair and he lay against her, one hand holding himself up over her as he held her face in the other. Her hands pushed against his waistband as their kisses became more frantic and Steve stood quickly, slipping out of his sweats before laying over her again.

She pulled him to her, wrapping around him as his hands roamed her body and their breath mingled and mixed. With every gentle touch and caress her mind clouded in sweet delight. She was enraptured, lost in him, caught in the heady intoxication of longing and passion. She couldn't think past the touch of his fingers, the taste of his lips.

Steve felt the pull of every whimper and soft moan that escaped Talia's lips as his fingers explored her and his body responded to every sound. He revelled in the ecstasy of the way her body arched against him, her head back as she closed her eyes; the way her mouth rounded as she shakily pulled the air into her lungs. The way she clawed at his shoulders, pulling him to her so that they were almost connected. He pulled his touch from her slowly as her body began to quiver and placed a gentle kiss at the base of her neck, trailing his tongue down and around her breasts as she moaned and writhed beneath him; needing him, needing release. He smirked as he pulled away, his eyes meeting burning Jade. She twisted quickly, pinning him beneath her and pausing to look at him. His hands moved to rest against her hips as she gazed down at him, mesmerised by the calm of his sea blue eyes, intoxicated by the sweet smile that she hoped never left his lips, and he stared at her, amazed by the woman before him. She smiled as she leaned in, her hair falling like a curtain around their faces, a gentle kiss placed against his chest, his cheeks, his lips. His fingertips moving up her spine, sending shivers through her body as fire burned within her.

"Are you sure?" She smiled, kissing him again, desperate to have him, to be his, but needing to be sure he wanted this: sure he wanted her.

Steve laughed against her lips as she wiggled her hips and grinned.

"You, my Runaway, are the only thing I'm sure about."

With those simple words Talia gave up her control and they gave into the bliss and ecstasy of one another.

*

They lay breathless, still entwined with one another, in a blissful silence as Steve traced gentle patterns between her shoulder blades. She smiled against his chest as she lay with her eyes closed, at peace with her life for the first time in a very long time.

"You okay?" Steve brushed her hair back to look at her, noticing the faint traces of freckles that seemed darker in this light across her nose and cheekbones and smiling as he saw her lips turn up and her eyelashes flutter against her skin.

"Hmm." She hummed a contented purr as she felt his lips against her hair. "Perfect."

She nuzzled closer to him, the chill of the air now making her skin pink, and he pulled the comforter over her before shifting out from beneath her.

"Hey," she groaned as her fingers wrapped around his wrist. "You better not be heading to that sofa Ice-pop."

His laughter was musical and light as he planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

"No chance," he chuckled. "I'm just getting you that shirt."

Within seconds he was back beside her, slipping the shirt back on her and buttoning her up as she watched him with admiration and adoration.

"I really don't deserve you Rogers."

"I think it might be the other way around Romanoff," he grinned. "Come here."

He pulled Talia into his arms and lay back as she snuggled into him and closed her eyes. Soon the gentle and hushed rhythm of sleep filled the space and Steve, still stroking her hair, gave in to the pull of rest. They both slept soundly, wrapped in each other: blissful, content, together.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

108K 2.8K 47
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY ENEMIES CAUSE' I WON'T. It was only very recently that young Annabelle learned of her true parentage. Thought to be killed i...
436K 9.7K 51
An introverted waitress stumbles into Captain America during Loki's attack on New York. After taking a bullet for him, he lets her go, wondering. She...
70.3K 1.8K 37
Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers have always good friends. But when Natasha is beaten half-dead while on a mission, will Steve have the courage to t...
106K 3K 84
- BEING EDITED - Everybody has a chapter of their story they don't want others to read. (Costia has a whole book) - Costia was raised to be a killer...