Baron Corbin/Roman Reigns (Co...

By Adavi2225

Exactly what the title says. May rename this later. If Male X Male isn't your cup of tea, don't read. More

Prologue

Dog Food?

25 0 0
By Adavi2225

He had been hard since the Samoan and King segment and man, he needed Roman, now....

Baron approached his locker room, each step he took made his meat twitch. A soft groan escapes his lips. He snuck a hand in the King Corbin jeans as well as tight, black boxer briefs. "Fuck..." Baron mumbled. He was already leaking just at the thought of Roman catching him messing with himself. The pubic hair was now a sticky mess. "Roman could walk in on me any moment now." The crowned King thought as he bit his bottom lip. He began to grope at his testicles, the sudden hot touch making him more desperate for Roman to catch him playing with himself. He moaned out Roman's name, not realizing the Big Dog had entered the room. The Samoan smirked, wetting his lips before clearing his throat. The boyfriend gasped and was already breathing hard. "Dog Food?" He asked. Roman nodded seemingly agreeing with what Baron had said, "Dog Food."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 3.6K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
505K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
33.4K 747 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
47.6K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...