My Three Mates

By smilemore954

Louis and the Styles triplets live different lives, Louis is just a small, innocent freshman but when three b... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Epilogue

12

10.4K 240 141
By smilemore954

Edwards POV:

Once Louis falls asleep, we never go back to sleep. We never hang up the phone so we can hear if he wakes up or has another nightmare. I didn't really know how bad Louis nightmares are, I mean yes Harry mentioned it to me once after he had a nightmare here but I just thought that it was a one-time type of thing. I wonder what they are about? I really want to go get him but I don't want him to be mad, he already said he didn't want us to come to get him but I want to make sure he's okay.

"Let's go get him," I say in a whisper, not wanting to wake Louis up over the phone.

"Yeah let's go," Harry says.

We hope out of bed and I slip a pair of sweatpants on and a t-shirt because I usually just sleep in my boxers when I'm just around my brothers and hopefully eventually Louis. My brothers do the same just throwing on the first clothes of theirs that they see so we can get to our little Lou as quick as possible.

We drive over to his place and it only takes about ten minutes thankfully. Going into the house we try to be completely silent to make sure we don't wake him up or scare him. We walk into his room and see him asleep in bed, curled up like a little kitten. He seems to have a little coat of sweat on his forehead, I assume just from him being scared.

"Do you think we should take him back to our place now or just sleep here with him tonight and bring him tomorrow?" Marcel asks in an almost silent whisper.

"I don't want to wake him up, he had a tough night so let's just stay here with him," Harry says and we both agree with him.

Louis has a small bed so we all have to cuddle close to him to be able to fit, not that I'm complaining though. Marcel gets into the bed first and gently pulls Louis against his chest, Harry gets in next behind Lou and spoons him. I lay next to Harry, a little pissy about the fact that I'm not directly next to Louis but at least I am here with him. I let myself fall asleep now knowing that I am here to protect my princess.

-

I jolt awake to the sound of what I think is my omega in distress. I look over to him and see that both of my brothers are just staring at him and not doing anything. I look at Lou to see what they are watching so intensely and I see that he is fast asleep and making small little moaning sounds. At first, I am about to help him because I think he may be having another nightmare but looking at him, he seems to be happy and not scared or anything.

"Wait what is happening?" I ask them.

"I think he is having some type of wet dream, listen to him." Harry exclaims still whispering but with a big smile, watching Louis intently.

My eyes widen at his words. A wet dream? My innocent baby is having a dirty dream? It better be about us, but lord the sounds he is making are literally music to my ears. I watch him intensely, enjoying being able to watch this.

His moans are progressively getting louder and louder but still are small and contained. I can feel myself hardening while listening to him. I look at my brothers and they seem to be having the same problem.

Can I touch myself? I feel like doing that when Louis is asleep is a bit of an overstep of his privacy. Yeah, I definitely can't do that next to him while he's asleep, but gosh I want to.

"I'm hard." Harry whispers randomly.

"And you think I'm not? Who wouldn't be, listening to this shit? Jesus christ." Marcel says making me laugh a bit, he's right though.

"What the hell are we supposed to do?" I ask them.

"Uh I don't know, just like wait I guess." Harry says in a confused-sounding voice.

"What do you think he's dreaming about?" Marcel asks.

"It's me obviously." I say.

"Hopefully it's all of us." Marcel says.

We continue to watch Louis moaning in his sleep, he wiggles around every so often and we just cuddle him gently until he feels comfortable and stops.

"Mhm alphas." A quiet little moan comes out of Louis's mouth.

We all smile widely, knowing that he is fantasizing about us in his dreams but it just makes me harder.

This is going to be a long night.

-

Louis POV:

I wake up feeling flustered and shocked. I had the weirdest dream ever. It was about the triplets and that time in the car where Harry had me rub myself of him but this time Edward didn't stop Harry, except then I woke up, not really knowing what would have happened next, even in my dreams.

I open my eyes expecting to be alone but scream when I see three bodies asleep next to me. The three bodies jump awake at my scream and I am instantly relieved when I realize that it's just the triplets.

"What happened are you okay?" Harry asks me frantically.

Wait, when did they get here? I talked to them on the phone last night, but when I fell asleep they weren't here and now they are.

"When did you get here?" I ask them.

They all seem to calm down when they realize that nothing is actually wrong.

"We came last night." Marcel says like it's totally normal.

"When?" I ask still confused.

How did they even get into my house?

"Well we wanted to make sure you were okay so we came and well it seemed like you were a little better than okay." Harry says smirking.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I ask him.

Is he talking about my dream? How would they know about that? I mean I was asleep when they came and I was scared before they came so I think that is the only thing that he could be talking about.

"It seemed like you were having some pretty fun dreams. Huh?" Edward asks.

I gasp at his words. No no no no, what? How do they know about that?

"Um, I uhh." I just stutter out random words, not even know where to begin.

"Aw don't be embarrassed my darling, we are flattered," Marcel says while he pulls me closer to him.

I feel my cheeks heat up out of embarrassment. Oh my god, I have literally never been so mortified in my entire life.

"My poor baby, all embarrassed." Harry says while pulling me away from Marcel and putting me between all three of them.

My eyes are wide as I just look down avoiding eye contact with everyone. I can't speak.

"Okay let's stop tormenting him and let's get his stuff." Edward says to his brothers.

"Alright sweetheart, we already have all the basics at our house. So you really only need your clothes and things you want to have there, or we can buy you new stuff if you want." Marcel says.

Truth be told, I don't have a lot of stuff to take with me. Once I moved out of my old house after my parents passed there wasn't much I could take with me. Yes, I have the living basics but definitely nothing luxurious.

I try to get up out of bed to gather my stuff but the triplets pull me back.

"Nope, you are sick and injured, tell us what you want us to get and we will get it for you. You stay in bed." Harry exclaims.

"Guys I can pack my own bag, I'm sick not dying." I say.

"Hmmm well, we are going to do it anyway. Sorry bub." Edward says while he and his brothers get out of bed, leaving me sitting here.

Marcel walks over to my closet and pulls my suitcase out, I have no clue how he knew that the suitcase was even in there but I don't question it.

"Okay baby what clothes do you want us to pack?" Harry asks me.

No way I am going to let them go through my clothes, first of all, I don't need them to see how little of a number of clothes I have, and second of all I don't want them going anywhere need my underwear drawer. Honestly, I am a little bit insecure about my preferred underwear choices. I have always worn stereotypically females underwear instead of the normal boy's boxers, I just have always found panties to be more comfortable and I'm just drawn to them.

"What if I pack my own clothes?" I ask shyly.

"We can do it for you baby. Don't worry." Marcel says smiling.

"Um no thank you." I whisper out.

"Why sweetheart? What's wrong?" Harry asks seeming confused at my change of mood.

"I just want to do it." I say pouting a tiny bit.

I can tell they sense my uncomfortableness and contemplate their options.

Edward sighs a little bit before answering, "Okay fine but you have to have one of us hold you or you have to be using your crutches."

"That's fine." I say no longer as nervous.

It only takes around half an hour for me to pack up all my stuff to move. I got my clothes, toiletries, and some other random things. It probably would have only taken like ten minutes if the triplets didn't make me walk super slow everywhere but we got it done.

"Alright baby I talked to your landlord and he said that since you are only renting that you just have to finish paying this month's rent and then you are good to go but I already paid it for you so don't worry." Edward says while walking back into the room while I sit with Marcel and Harry.

"But I said I didn't want you paying for it." I say frowning.

The whole point of me getting rid of my apartment was so that I wouldn't have to let them pay for it but he just did.

"Hmm well, what's done is done princess." Harry says.

"Ready to go love?" Marcel asks me and I nod slowly still a little sassy about them paying my rent.

He lifts me up and I wrap around him, snuggling into his warmth. Harry grabs my suitcases and walks out behind us.

I look back at my house, goodbyes have always been bittersweet for me, this was the home that kept me protected from the world for the past year but it was never truly a home for me.

I look away from the house and just place my head in Marcel's neck and try to forget about anything and everything that stresses me out.

-

"What do you want to eat baby?" Harry asks from the front seat of the car.

We are currently in some fast food drive-through that we stopped at because the boys said they were hungry on the way back to their house.

I haven't eaten fast food in over a year and I don't think I want to anytime soon.

"I'm not hungry but thank you anyway." I say with a little smile.

I can feel the triplets get tense at my words.

"What about just something small?" Edward asks from beside me.

"I'm seriously not hungry. I'm sorry." I say.

I don't like to disappoint them but I don't want to eat, I just don't.

"Harry get him some fries" Marcel says from the front seat up near Harry.

I let myself slip into daydreams for the rest of the time in the drive, at some point one of them hands me a large-sized container of French fries but it just sits in my lap, not being touched or even thought about.

"Lou baby please just eat a few of them." Harry asks when we pull into their driveway.

"Why?" I ask him, not sure as to why such a big deal is being made about French fries.

"Because you need to eat bub and I'm getting worried about you not eating." Harry says.

I don't want to worry him and if all it takes for him to relax is for me to eat a few French fries then that's fine.

I grab one of the fries and bring it up to my mouth but something in my body doesn't let me eat it.

What if I get fat or something? Wait why am I so afraid to eat a French fry? Before my parents passed I used to eats fries all the time but for some reason now I am afraid of a French fry?

"I can't do it." I admit to them.

"I know it's hard baby but can I help you?" Edward asks and I nod.

He moves his body into the middle seat of the car before picking me up and putting me on his lap. Marcel and Harry both get out of the front of the car and move to the back and sit beside both of us.

Edward takes the food out of my hands and places it on Marcel's lap. How is he going to help me eat if we don't have food?

Edward uses both of his hands to rub my back gently, weirdly enough reliving some of my anxiousness about eating. Marcel runs his fingers through my hair while Harry whispers sweet nothings into my ears, all of them giving me a sense of peace.

I feel one of Edward's hands leave my back so I open my eyes and see that he is grabbing the French fries again.

"Take a deep breath for me, darling." Edward instructs and I oblige, taking a few breaths for him.

"Now I want you to think about the fact that's you need to eat, it's good for you. I promise." Marcel says.

I do my best to repeat how words to myself in my head, hoping to keep myself positive.

Edward brings one of the fries up to my mouth, signaling for me to open my mouth and I do so. It was slightly cold now just because it's been sitting out for a few minutes but never the less it still tastes good.

The system of Edward feeding me and be being comforted by all of them went on for about ten minutes until the container was empty.

"Good job sweetheart." Harry says with a big smile.

I'm glad that they are happy with me. Each of them kisses my cheek before we all get out of the car.

Again it's Marcel carrying me into the house and he brings me up to their bed and sits me up against the headboard.

"Can I help you guys bring in my stuff?" I ask him.

"No baby, we already have had you moving around too much today. Just sit down and relax for a bit, we will be in soon." Marcel says before walking back out of the room.

I watch as the boys bring in my suitcases and they start to unpack some of my stuff for me. Once they finish they all jump into bed next to me making me laugh.

"What do you want to do princess?" Harry asks me.

"Do you think I can shower?" I ask him.

I haven't been able to shower since yesterday morning before I left the hospital because well I assume that shower with this cast on without help was going to be difficult. When I showered at the hospital they wrapped my ankle and then they made me keep my leg out of the shower, which was strange.

I'm not sure how I am going to shower but I couldn't really do it at my place last night just because of how small my shower is, I wouldn't be able to keep my foot out of the shower. Their shower is huge compared to mine so I can probably figure out a way to keep it dry.

"Sure baby but we have to help you." Marcel says making my eye widen.

Uh nope nope nope I can not shower with them. First off I don't think I am ready to be totally naked around them yet. I mean yes sure we have kissed and well that thing in the car but I haven't even seen them shirtless before. They always wear shirts and sweats when they go to sleep so I am not uncomfortable.

"Uhhh no I think I'm okay to shower alone." I say awkwardly laughing.

"The doctor said that we need to help you but we can just stand outside of the bathroom to make sure you are okay and if you need help we can help you." Edward says.

I better not have any problems because I don't need to go through the embarrassment of me like falling in the shower or something and then them having to come in and help me.

"Okay, as long as you just stay out of the bathroom unless I really need you." I say still a bit nervous about being naked in the same proximity as them.

"Yes we will but you seriously need to tell us if something happens." Marcel says and I nod.

We then go on to wrap my ankle in some plastic wrap and I go into the bathroom.

"Let me know if you need anything, your clothes are on the sink and your towel is next to them." Harry says.

"Okay thank you." I say and close the door.

I strip my clothes and hope into the warm shower, letting the hot water droplets wash away all my thoughts. I try to be quick so the triplets don't have to wait for long. I shampoo and condition my hair then wash over my body avoiding my ankle the best I can. Once I'm done, I turn off the water and get dressed.

When I open the bathroom door Harry, Marcel, and Edward all come tumbling in. It seems as if they were all leaning against the door the whole time I was showering. I laugh looking at the alphas all on top of each other on the floor.

"What are you laughing at?" Harry asks trying to sound intimidating.

"Nothing." I say still giggle at them.

"Oh you wanna laugh?" Marcel asks and I try to stop laughing.

Marcel gets off of the ground and grabs me, throws me on the bed then starts ticking me. I start to laugh crazy hard. He somehow knows how ticklish my sides are.

"Please M-Marcy stop." I say still laughing insanely hard.

"Hmmm who do you want to stop?" Marcel asks me.

"Alpha please Alpha." I say finding it hard to breath with how much I am laughing.

"Hmm fine only because you asked so nicely." Marcel says as he pulls away from me.

I still laugh a little bit as I lay down on the bed while being cuddled by the triplets.

"It's good to have you home baby." Edward says and plants a kiss on my forehead.

Home.

--
Hey loves.
Hope you all liked the chapter.
How are y'all feeling about the story so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 83 7
Summary: "I do not care if she banishes me to my chambers for a month or the rest of the year, you two must see reason," Louis protests, feeling a mi...
667K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...
60K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...