Finding Her Truth

By Rei-naa

Aura Calem, a woman who has had it all, from the beautiful looks to the rich husband. Her world has been fill... More

Cast
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN

Re-writing ✨

5.8K 70 16
By Rei-naa

Hey everyone. I hope you are safe.

I have been getting a lot of comments about how this book is the worst book on Wattpad and I have taken it down.

You are all upset about this book, well some of you and I have decided to re-write.

You heard me right, I am re-writing this book. The plot and everything has been changed. Hopefully you will like this one and if you don't then I have no idea what you want and I won't be changing it again.

I hope you enjoy this version and don't leave any hate comments even if you don't. Just leave quietly. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 21 21
She epitomizes strength and resilience, an indomitable force within the ranks of one of the largest crime syndicates. Yet, beneath her hardened exter...
168K 4.3K 61
Octavius Martinez, a ruthless, smart, arrogant, demanding, and controlling. Secretly ruling an Italian mafia and every girl's dream man, he's known b...
His PA By ♥️

Mystery / Thriller

66.2K 6.2K 44
Shivaay and anika have a dark past! He considered her family to be criminal family! She considered his family to be criminal family! She worked i...
984K 12.6K 13
Olivia is a shy, reserved, and lonely 24 years old lady who had fallen in love with a man that ended up marrying her twin sister Sophia, right before...