ps. i love you~louis partridge

By inlovewitha20yoactor

Ps.i love you is a story about a girl new to the neighborhood of this boy that instantly falls in love with h... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

chapter 7

63 3 0
By inlovewitha20yoactor

                     -the next day-
3d person pov.

The next day y/n and louis are still sleeping while millie and issie are making breakfast.
Louis suddenly wakes up and sees him and y/n in the same bed not remembering anything from last night. Y/n wakes up 10 minutes later while louis is in the shower. She is confused at first seeing that she isn't home but at a huge bedroom that remindes her of the last night situations. Louis walks of the bathroom half naked and y/n gets scared.
"Omg oh..ugh sorry"y/n says while covering her eyes.
"Fuck sorry i didn't know you were awake " louis responded
Louis grabbed his clothes from his closet and changed while y/n was in the  bathroom doing her morning routine.
They both get downstairs to eat breakfast. Issie and millie gave both of them a huge hug and started talking about what happened last night.

-god i was so freaking drunk.louis said

-same god.y/n replied breaking the silence.

-yeah we could tell. Millie wispered giggling.

-oh shut up. Louis said mad

They all start laughing at what happened last night with savannah. After breakfast y/n went back to her house.

Y/ n pov.
We finished breakfast and i made the decision to go to my house. It was amazing that the girls took care of us and louis and i thanked them from the bottom of my heart.
"Alright guys i love you so much but i have to go I'll see you at night movie night at my place?" I asked. They all nodded their heads in agreement while waving at me and millie blowing kisses while i was walking out their door, and walking through their garden.
I opened the kitchen door and got upstairs. Awesome! i thought sunday all by myself at home since my parents were on a trip with ms and mrs partridge. I got upstairs to my room locked the door and layed down on my bed writing on my notepad what i needed for the movie night. That is when i realized my purse was forgotten in louis room on his bedside table wity both my phone and my diary in there.
"Frick." I thought. I ran downstairs and called them from the phone we had in the living room so they can bring it later on. I ran back upstairs with ollie(my dog), layed on my bed playing with her and looking at the ceiling. I just couldn't wait for the movie night. After  everything that happened last night i think it would be a relieve.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
609K 9.5K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
82.8K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...